Hubbard's use of hypnosis - Dianetic's true SOURCE revealed

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am

all that is required to induce a person into the deepest trance states possible is to cause that person to repeatedly imagine something that is not there.
This immediately brings to mind the process, "Spotting Spots in Space."

Then he tells you not to "self audit." Then you read the processes and do 'not' "audit" yourself. Yeah, right. Almost every book in "The Basics" is filled with the "commands" of scientology "processes." Each one of those "processes" has Hubbard's nefarious intent behind it and when you read those books you cannot help but "run" those "processes" on yourself. This becomes assured when you have been told 'not' to do that.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:53 am

Quote:
"all that is required to induce a person into the deepest trance
states possible is to cause that person to repeatedly imagine
something that is not there."

Such as Body Thetans?

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 am

More Hypnosis excerpts for your education and enjoyment..

New at Lermanet.com:

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/future-hypnosis.htm

Is Hypnosis Dangerous? -
Is It Disguised? -
Have You Consented?

Selected excerpts and commentary from Chapter 8 (pp. 211 - 237)
of the book:

THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN MIND

BY GEORGE H. ESTABROOKS
AND NANCY E. GROSS
Copyright 1961, by George H. Estabrooks

[...]

Is hypnosis dangerous? It can be. Under certain circumstances it is
dangerous in the extreme. It has even been known to lead to murder.
Not too long ago, an amateur hypnotist in Denmark was sentenced to
life imprisonment for inducing a hypnotic subject to kill. Given the
right combination of hypnotist and subject, hypnosis can be a lethal
weapon. But, as we pointed out earlier, this statement can be made
with equal validity about any number of other things. Hitler's words
on the radio led the German people to unleash war on the world. The
number of juvenile hoodlums whose crimes have been triggered by horror
movies and and horror comics is legion. Given the right combination of
speaker and listener, writer and reader, actor and audience,
any one
of the media of mass communication can be a killer.

[...]

But it will also be alert to the very deep dangers that can develop
from our human suggestibility and it will be especially alert in times
like ours, when techniques of mental manipulation are so easily
available to so many untrained people, and then these techniques can
be used to manipulate not merely the individual, but the mass
. A free
society cannot restrict the freedom of its citizens to attempt to
influence one another. But it must protect itself against the perils
implicit in this freedom by training its citizens to recognize the
ways in which they are daily influenced and manipulated, and by
training them to use their thinking, conscious minds to evaluate all
the material with which they are daily bombarded, Only a people who
refuse to refuse to permit themselves to sink into intellectual
lethargy and conformity, only a people who question and think, who
subject their own opinions and the opinions of others to careful
scrutiny, and who are at the same time learn to control and master the
human impulses that make hypnotic subjects responsive to suggestions
of theft and assault and ordinary men and women responsive to
suggestions of prejudice, intolerance, and war, can be sure that
hypnosis - disguised or direct - will not undermine their freedom and
rob them of their very lives.

[...]

Van Pelt's prediction - no mental illness by A.D. 2000 - is far too
sanguine. It is unlikely we will have conquered this scourge
completely by then. In A.D. 2000, even if medicine has conquered the
organic psychoses, we will still have the senile psychoses; we will
not be able to eliminate them until we have learned how to make the
aging process benign in every single case. The population of A.D. 2000
will still have its quota of mental and emotional disturbances wise
causes lie primarily in the individual's life experience.

Author's note about this comment from the last paragraph:

"Van Pelt's prediction - no mental illness by A.D. 2000"

From the scientology-lies website - see what current chairman of the
board, David Miscavige coincidentally stated about Scientology's plan
for psychiatry, in the year 2000:

But if you really want to eliminate those problems all you have to do
is work for the objectives that we, as members of the IAS, have set
for the year 2000: Objective One - place Scientology at the absolute
forefront of Society. Objective Two - eliminate psychiatry in all its
forms. Let's get rid of psychiatry, and let's bring Scientology to
every man, woman and child on this planet."

continues here, emphasis mine..

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/future-hypnosis.htm
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:55 am

Wieber wrote:
all that is required to induce a person into the deepest trance states possible is to cause that person to repeatedly imagine something that is not there.
This immediately brings to mind the process, "Spotting Spots in Space."

how about Engrams?

Or the Clearing Course or the OT levels....

OT7: Mock up a machine for destroying bodies"
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

caroline

Post by caroline » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 am

Here's a NOTs reference that shows Hubbard's guilty knowledge of his malignantly hypnotic techniques that dissociate people for the purpose of Scientology control. "Out-Int" means there is a case problem regarding exteriorization or interiorization. The NOTs remedy is to blow off their "hypnotized BTs." Can it get any sicker than this? Posted in the public interest.
From HCOB 4 October 1978 NOTS Series 28 Stuck Flows The Genus of a BT by L. Ron Hubbard who wrote:HYPNOTISM
Maybe Out-Int and a hypnotic condition align. An overrun flow eventually winds up with unconciousness, and that would wind up to hypnotism. Hypnotism is the state of being under the duress of another's command. BTs are so suggestible and mock up things, they'd have to be hypnotized. It's an artificial state brought about by drugs, shock or being under the misconception that they are hypnotized. How do you wake them up? One way is to count 4, 3, 2, 1 and snap your fingers. A short cut is simply to tell them to "wake up". Or you can ask him "How do you wake up?" - BT answers, you do it,and BT wakes up and blows. One of the techniques from hypnotism is to ask the person how to wake them up, e.g. "How do you wake up?", BT says "Snore", so you make a snoring noise, BT wakes up. This works on people or BTs in a hypnotic state. They can be hypnotized by a shock or explosion and then stay in a somnolent state. Part of the anaten [1] you encounter is their state of unconsciousness.
[1]anaten is a coined Scientology term meaning "analytical attenuation" or unconsciousness. This is a very common occurrence in auditing, including introductory and lower level auditing.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 am

Boris Sidis' name is linked to a new page that clears up the confusion between hypnosis, the hypnoid state and sentient wakefulness....Boris Sidis's work, inverted and turned into evil, are the core methods of Scientology, to produce disassociated psychosis for profit.

The Law of Mass versus Individuality falls in line with my work on the subconscious and its conditions of disassociation: Limitation of Voluntary Activity, Monotony...With the increase in mass of the human aggregate the mob energy grows like the momentum of an avalanche in its downward course.
----Boris Sidis

caroline

Post by caroline » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:47 pm

What an informative expose on study tech, thank you.

ryangiggs

Post by ryangiggs » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:05 am

A 1950 newspaper ad with Dianetics and hypnosis listed in the subjects advertised:-

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media ... ane-43098/

It is the ad/pic down toward the bottom of the screen page
(the one with the uncanny Arnie Lerma likeness :wink: )

caroline

Post by caroline » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:34 am

DIANETICS
Modern Science of Mental Health
HOW TO AUDIT
VITAL LECTURES

KARL von SCHILLING
EMINENT AUTHOR - TEACHER
AMERICA'S FOREMOST INTERPRETER OF RON L. HUBBARD'S DIANETICS

IF YOu want to save months of time, disappointments, confusion and be able to Audit and be audited right away, hear Karl von Schilling. Help yourself and others through Dianetics. Help everyone in your family. Friends too. Von Schilling will tell you just what Dianetics is. How it works. You start at once. No delay. Don't stay confused, concerned, ill, worried, fearful. Clear all this out through Dianetics NOW!

THURSDAY Afternoon and Eve., Sept. 21, 2:30 & 8 p.m.

NEW MASONIC TEMPLE
835 LOCUST AVE.
Collection
Interesting. This was the address for York Rite Masonic Temple in Long Beach.

Four months after DMSMH came out and already people were staying confused. :lol:
----
Edit:typo.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Another secret of Dianetics covert hypnosis revealed...

To create trance, one must direct one's attention to one thing. A spot in space, a glint in the eyes of the guy you are doing TR-0 with, the swirling hypnosis disk....(note!)

Or repetitively onto one, single, specific incident....and if that one doesnt work try another more imaginary one.. billions and billions of years ago...

The "engram" is a spot on the wall, too!

The degree of trance state is inversely proportional to degree of sensation in a body.

Hence comes Dianetics cured my lumbago!

(Note - those litigating with scientology must be alert for this same repetitive use of directing attention to ONE thing, over and over again, in filings and hearing before a Judge, in an effort to hypnotize THEM - in Rennaissance days this was included in what was called magic)

(Sidebar- The Confusion Technique LINK was shown to a graduate of the US SOA School, (infamous for teaching professional torture techniques) Who said: "I was taught that technique and more, this stuff is military covert hypnosis tech" He would not speak further on the subject after that..)

Also dont miss this other posting from today LINK

lermanet_com

Moved from another thread, was a reply to Jswift.

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Perhaps the whole satanic thing was a "suitable guise" for something else, a rabbit hole without end... a time waster...a thought stopper - a big sign implying GO NO FURTHER...

Afterall, the introduction of evidence of the bizzare cultic nature of the Third Reich was successfully opposed, and kept out of the war crimes show trials. to prevent them from escaping the death sentence by pleas of insanity. (Cite is Dusty Sklar's book, "God's and Beasts")

Meanwhile, while US citizens were focused on Eichman et al's warcrime trial.. tens of thousands of brilliant nazis were secretly brought into the USA so that the Russians would not have their expertise, (Cite: autobiography of Nazi spymaster Rheinhart Gehlen) and with names changed to hide the evidence, they were placed into the CIA and corporate America...and given jobs...good jobs, and because they were so good, they moved up and so did their kin...That top secret plan was called OPERATION PAPERCLIP but all the public was ever told about were the rocket scientists... not the psychologists, engineers, psycopolitical researchers, medical (experimentation) doctors, biowarfare biologists, etc

A friend of mine's father was the guy that did those assignments, from a now defunct little military facility in the rolling hills of suburban Alexandria.. My friend, found his fathers papers, years after he died, and what he found was so incredible that he was scared... very scared...but, he had read about me on the net, and I had done some work for him 20 years previously....He decided I was the one, so he called me, because he did not think anyone else would understand.

I read a signed letter from former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara (who came clean about the lies of Vietnam) encouraging my friend to tell his story...he has not, but he told it and showed it all to me. And I fought my way through "Industrialism and Industrial Man in retrospect" a Ford (note2) Foundation publication from 1947 by J. L Cochrane - those guys engineered, crafted and implimented "The consumer society" - in short, everything you saw around you (until it recently started falling down, heavy with lies and fraud, just like $cientology) was part of a contrived, planned, and executed social engineering plan...to create a dumbed down society of dependents upon the government that could be manipulated, and the rest would be manipulated the old fashioned way - with money, and the very few who survived long enough to see through this charade would be kookified, perhaps later some will end up like Sophie Scholl.

Hubbard states the same thing, that it is THAT incident (OTIII) that makes everything appear the way it is...LIE!!! It was the Ford Foundation, and remember, Henry Ford was one of the rising Reich's staunchest supporters... and then came their first product of the new reich - The Military Industrial Complex, and out of control black budget projects..like MAJESTIC (Majestic Cruise lines being the corp that owns the Freewinds is just chance?)

And yes, I was stunned. And I had to think about this for considerable time (months) and it connected many dots for me. I do not like what I now understand..you see, his father was President of GW University, before that he was the fifth on the BOD of the newly formed Ford Foundation. His nickname there was "The fifth rider of the apocalypse"

Before that he was the director of Operation Paperclip.
----------------

And IMO Hubbard was not smart enough to craft this extraordinary scam alone... .really smart people do not have to LIE to make a living...I believe now that he was fed the information..the mind control, intelligence and create-secret-operatives plan... the same pattern, same techniques, same bullying, including the hundreds of frontgroups, same courtroom tactics (note) that worked so well to create the Nazi Party.

When my friend's dad voiced his concerns about 'the plan that he was part of' to John Foster Dullus and Eisenhower, he soon after had a massive heart attack... and yes I have photos of all of them together...

meanwhile, if any of you havent read President Eisenhower's farewell from public office address, I suggest you do so now. LINK - because Ike was a smart man, but he trusted his advisers too much and did not figure out what was going on until it was too late for him to stop, but not too late to warn you.
AND - if any of you have NOT read Dr Carol Rosen's interview about Dr Werner Von Braun's death bed admissions, this will help connect dots.
And remember, it's the EVIL ruler Xenu... and they call the OT III rubbish ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY(tm)... more to follow

(tm) Religious Technology Corporation
Note: Watch The Last Says of Sophie Scholl - note the performance of the High Court judge... what does that performance remind you (directed to ex-scientologists) of? YOUTUBE LINK
(Nota Bene: This image of an "SP" by Scientology)

Image (c) religious technology center
Prior Youtube Link was from the movie, which I found so hard to believe, until I watched the original 1943 footage in german with subtitles LINK
Nazi High Court Judge: "You are breaking apart" < a direct hypnotic command suggestion!

Note2: "The support of Henry Ford was vital to the survival of the Nazi Party in the early days, and one of Hitler's proudest achievements. He would award that quintessential American with the highest Nazi honor it was possible to bestow on a non-german, the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle" Pg101 "Unholy Alliance" by Peter Levenda

Remember, the best place to hide something, is right in front of you.

Long Live The White Rose!

bird

Post by bird » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor), entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem (Latin, roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity"), is the principle that can be popularly stated as "when you have two competing theories that have the same solution, the simpler one is the better."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:36 pm

bird wrote:Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor), entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem (Latin, roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity"), is the principle that can be popularly stated as "when you have two competing theories that have the same solution, the simpler one is the better."
Absolutely true, HOWEVER, the word "necessity" above implies at least discussion, as in this case it is about the 'width of the field of view"...

(metaphorically inappropriate reply deleted)

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Bump.

When I was waking up, it was material and threads such as this that really helped.
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:41 am

bird wrote:Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor), entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem (Latin, roughly translated as "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity"), is the principle that can be popularly stated as "when you have two competing theories that have the same solution, the simpler one is the better."
Occam's razor is the wrong tool to use when considering Scientology. I say this because Scientology's Surreality does not yield to rationality or logical analysis. There is no way to use Occam's razor to analyze an inherently secretive, criminal organization who Founder said that the "incredulity of data" helped Scientology to avoid scrutiny.

The hypnosis and trance states of Scientology can explain why the Aaron Saxton's of Scientology had no feelings as they harmed people. They were all hypnotically programmed over time, by gradient, to have no feeling. The program was embedded in a Master Race justification. The pleasure of sadism locked Aaron into a very deep trap in which he needed to remain in a trance -- the hard fixed stare of oblivion, of beingness being dead in a body while the body is alive -- that is Scientology Hypnosis. Hypnosis is also gradient, there are various states of trance, of euphoria, or programmed state of hatred called "Command Intention."

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”