One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 am 

As I was getting "back on lines" I had a discussion with some people who were "handling" me.

They were telling me that the abuse I had suffered in scientology was in the past. Those were the bad old days because of all the "SPs" that had been found and now things are really better and cleaner and nicer and kinder and . . . you get the picture.

Somehow one person got mentioned who had risen to an extremely high and extremely key "post" in scientology. I'll call him Fred. Fred had been identified as an "SP" and declared.

I said I knew Fred from before when he was at the executive level in an "org." Then I asked how could Fred have been an "SP" when he had been "OT III" and must have had "case gain."

What I call "the chop and invalidate" went into effect. I never completed my question, my reasoning behind it or my statement. The person I was talking to interrupted me and said that they doubted very much that Fred had ever achieved "OT III." Then they changed the subject very quickly to something else so I couldn't pursue my little train of cognitive dissonance.

Let's say you were "in" and thought, "So, how DO they explain not being able to know someone is an SP before they get up to, say, OT7? That seems like a huge problem," and then began to ask the question. It would go something like this.

You:
So, how DO they explain not being able to know someone is an SP before they get up to . . .

Them (interrupting):
I can't discuss that with you now. It's verbal "tech." You'll get your answer when you do the PTS/SP course. What level of training have you reached?

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 pm 

I'mglib wrote:
Good thread.

So, how DO they explain not being able to know someone is an SP before they get up to, say, OT7? That seems like a huge problem.

The indoc has it that an SP is an SP because he goes into the valence of an SP. In plain language, this means that the person takes on the personality of someone with the characteristics Hubbard gives to antisocial personalities and anti-Scientologists. Anti-Scientologists are by definition antisocial personalities, i.e., SPs.

From HCOB 28 January 1966 Level IV Search and Discovery Data How A Suppressive Becomes One by L. Ron Hubbard who wrote:
Search and Discovery is being made and auditors are finding on one person and another “Myself”. Well, just amongst us girls, of course, you are going to find it. One of the best reasons you are going to find it is that it is part of the R6 bank[1]. The other reason you are going to find it is that after a person is totally overwhelmed by a Suppressive he assumes the valence of the Suppressive. And a person you would find that on has actually been pretty suppressive.

[1] R6 Bank: the reactive mind.

NOTs level "explanation": There are suppressive disembodied thetans that fly around the universe. Sometimes these SP BTs land on people and take control of them. Or it could happen that the SP BTs were lying dormant in, on or around the Homo novii with the credit cards, and suddenly wake up. Account holders can go PTS to these suppressive BTs, take on their SP valence and start committing crimes against Scientology 24/7. If the Scientologists can't get their cases under control, and keep their personal ethics in, they get the SP label themselves. There are NOTs rundowns that address PTS and SP BTs. The planet is a very dangerous place and we must get everyone on Earth to OT very quickly.

However, in reality Scientologists don't explain and don't challenge SP declares or the fair game that DM orders as a Matter of RTC concern. He's ultimately responsible for getting ethics in on the planet and what he says goes. pfft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:48 pm 

Wieber wrote:
L. Ron gives the cause of a person becoming a suppressive person. The reason a person becomes a suppressive person is because there is a "past life" "incident" back on the "whole track" where the person was under heavy attack from a large number of adversaries and where the person was totally "overwhelmed."

That "incident" stuck them in time in that "incident" and forever after they are stuck in time at that one "incident." Time does not move for them. That's the reason they cannot get "case gain" from scientology. For one thing dianetics requires the person to move around in time. If they can't move around in time they can't view any "incidents" and they cannot "as is" anything.

There's Davey Crockett at the Alamo, the last man standing as the unstoppable hoards of Santa Ana's troops move in on him and overwhelm him and as he dies Davey Crockett becomes stuck in time in that "incident" and forever after is a suppressive person. His emotional tone is now and forever after "1.1, covert hostility."

L. Ron goes on to say that the suppressive person paints his environment and the people around him with the incident that they are stuck in. They see everyone as the ones who attacked them in the incident and feel threatened by them so they do everything they can to destroy everyone and they do this covertly.

So Davey Crockett gets a new body and everyone he now sees is a Mexican soldier armed with a rifle and bayonet attacking him. Now since Davey Crockett doesn't have Old Betsy any more he has to resort to subterfuge to do in the people around him.

For some reason he then seeks out scientology orgs in order to destroy them because he is an anti scientologist because of the "incident" he is stuck in.

I swear I am not making this shit up. OK. I made up the Davey Crockett part as an example.

L. Ron had a way to get a person out of that incident so they would not be a suppressive person any more. The way to do that is to run the highest level "power process" on a person. I have no idea what that is. The "power processes" are confidential and I have never seen them or read them.

I believe that would be the Conditions process, one of a set of three Power processes.

Lisa McPherson did Power in March, 1995. This processing was very significant in her mental decline, imo.

Posted in the public interest.

From HCOB 11 May AD 15 (1965) The Power Processes by L. Ron Hubbard who wrote:
THE POWER PROCESSES
There are three Power Processes being run at this time.

They are known as the Source, Existence, and the Conditions Process.

[...]

III - CONDITIONS

Definition: CONDITION: Anything called for as a requirement before the performance, completion, or effectiveness of something else; provision; stipulation. Anything essential to the existence or occurrence of something else; anything that modifies or restricts the nature, existence, or occurrence of something else; external circumstances or factors.

Manner or state of being. Proper or healthy state. Conditions process commands

1. Tell me an existing condition.
2. Tell me how you’ve handled it.

Flattening the conditions process

The Conditions Process is ended when the preclear has a revivification of the engram in which he/she is stuck on the Time Track. It is preceded at times by anaten or a secondary engram (misemotional) or both.

Conditions process auditing of commands

1. Clear the words, “existing” and “condition” by having the preclear look up the definitions in the dictionary.
2. Clear the command, “Tell me an existing condition.”
3. Clear the word “handled” by having the preclear look up the definition in the dictionary.
4. Clear the command, “Tell me how you handled it.”

THEORY OF THE CONDITIONS PROCESS

The Conditions Process handles the engram the preclear is stuck in and knocks apart the stuck point on the Time Track. It is aimed at the preclear who is out of present time, but who is fighting a back track enemy as though it was in present time, and who is, therefore, solving a problem in present time which has ceased to exist in life. Because of
this, the preclear is hostile, covert, and antagonistic.

The case of the continuing perpetration’s in present time is resolved with the Conditions Process. All of this case’s continual perpetration’s in present time are efforts to solve the engram in which the preclear is stuck.

The Conditions Process results in a revivification of this engram in which the preclear is stuck and thereby frees the individual on the Time Track so he can now really be in present time.

While the preclear will recall or remember many incidents, and while he seems to be in many, he is, in actual fact, only in ONE and has been there for a long time with other incidents piling up on it. The Pc will eventually REVIVIFY (relive) the actual engram briefly and come for the first time to present time. That is the end of the process.

A secondary (misemotional incident) has to have an engram (a moment of pain and unconsciousness) under it to be a secondary and remain in place. That is why it is called a secondary. A preclear commonly goes through the secondary (misemotional) charge before he revivifies. Thus the appearance of a secondary is a sign that one is approaching THE engram.

One does not run the secondary or engram as a Auditor. One just goes on running the Conditions Process commands. It is a severe goof to stop or change processes just because the Pc has hit a secondary or the key engram. One runs the process exactly. When the Pc revivifies a few more commands usually gets him into PT and ends the process. It is a severe goof to overrun or underrun the process.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 am 

Here's a promotional article describing the materials sold and studied on the "How to Confront and Shatter Suppression" Course, including Hubbard's books Science of Survival , The Problems of Work and others.

From Living 351 (c) 2001 CSI who wrote:

from the BOOKSTORE

How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course materials provide the survival kit for a flourishing and prosperous life

With the technology of how to confront and shatter suppression, we have the most powerful tools ever to ensure you succeed in life and move rapidly up The Bridge, unhindered.

The materials on this course not only give you the basics of suppression and PTSness, but also the basics of Scientology itself. Thus, they are a life survival kit — and you need to have all these materials, study them, and use them to improve your life and the lives of those around you.

Take Science of Survival, for example. This is the book that revolutionized the field of predicting human behavior. In fact, before Science of Survival, there was no way to do it. Now, thanks to the Chart of Human Evaluation, you can learn exactly how a person will act, and what they will do, just based on their level on the Chart.

With this tech, there is no way you'll ever be caught flat-footed again — you can spot exactly who to trust, who to befriend, and who to stay away from! This is a VERY aptly named book, as it's vital to your survival in life.

Another key part of your survival kit is The Problems of Work — not only because it's studied on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course, but because it's vitally needed by every person who has a job!

Since work is such a major part of life, it can either make your life heaven, or a living hell. In The Problems of Work, LRH gives you the tech to really enjoy your work, and succeed at it.

He covers the job-related factors that can lead to exhaustion, and how to handle them. He also describes how you can regain your enthusiasm for work, not to mention how to
handle confusions in the workplace. Without question, this book is key to living an efficient and productive life.

And in terms of how well you're playing the game of life, there's no book that's more basic than Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought. Many students and preclears have stated that this is one of the most powerful books they have ever read, as well as one of the most vital for day to day living.

In it, LRH gives a complete description of the most basic principles of Scientology, such as the cycle of action, the ARC triangle, the parts of man, life as a game.

Here is where he addresses, in a very clear, concise manner, the how and why of life. There is so much fundamental LRH data packed into this book that Scientologists are often amazed at how much they learn, even if they've read it before.

And for FSMs, this is an ideal book, because it gives the person new to Scientology a real understanding of the fundamentals of life itself. That's also why this book is on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course: it gives you a thorough grounding in Scientology basics, plus it provides an excellent tool to fill the vacuum on Scientology for anyone.

And in terms of filling the vacuum on Scientology, there are many other tools you have, which are also studied on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course. The book What Is Scientology?, for example, is the ultimate reference book on our religion. And provides everything anyone would need and want to know about Scientology. It covers the background and origins of Scientology, how auditing and training work, the many services delivered in a Church of Scientology, answers to the most commonly asked questions, what Scientology is doing in the community, and much, much, much more.

In fact, there's probably not one thing a person could ask about Scientology that isn't answered in this book. That's why it's so important that every Scientologist owns a copy, reads it and uses it. And why it's studied on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course.

Another key dissemination tool you'll study on this course, which is key to not only your understanding of LRH and Scientology, but for giving to others so that they understand, is L. Ron Hubbard: A Profile.

This is the most comprehensive work to date on LRH's achievements, that gives a really clear picture of just what kind of a being L. Ron Hubbard was. It covers his work as a humanitarian, educator, administrator, philosopher and artist, and it provides a chronology of his life and accomplishments.

Those who have read this publication state that they gained a whole new perspective on just how far-reaching LRHtech is, how many lives LRH has touched, and how there's not one area of life he didn't provide the solution for.

Then, to complete your life survival kit, there is the video, An Introduction to Scientology. This is the only filmed interview LRH ever granted, and as such, it is priceless. In it, he explains how he made his breakthroughs on the mind, spirit and life, and how Dianetics and Scientology came about. And watching him answer the most commonly asked questions about Scientology is the ideal way to introduce somebody to LRH.

With these materials, each of them available in 15 languages, you have the tools you need to move to cause in life. They are all available in our bookstore, and you can come in any day, any time, and pick up your copies of these materials. Plus, these materials are now being offered at a special price when purchased as the PTS/SP Materials Package, so this is the ideal time for you to get your life survival kit — and use it to flourish and prosper!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm 

Hubbard claimed and Scientology claims to have expert knowledge on what is commonly known as antisocial personality disorder. In this lecture, studied on the "How to Confront and Shatter Suppression" Course, Hubbard defined his use of the term antisocial personality and related it to suppressive person.

From Lecture 25 August 1966 The Antisocial Personality by L. Ron Hubbard who wrote:
Now, you’d have to know something about the mind before you could know anything about the anatomy of a suppressive. That, of course, lets psychiatry and psychoanalysis out.

Now, let me give you, in rather rapid order, the actual attributes, one right after the other in a very machine-gun fashion. And this is “The Antisocial Personality,” I’ve called this. That’s because you, in speaking of it and so on, actually marry up with old technology, because they’ve looked for this fellow called the antisocial person for a very long time. Freud uses the term. Psychologists use the term. It’s been used for a very long time. They know there is such a thing as an antisocial personality. And this is the personality for which they were groping. We’re calling it a suppressive because it’s more explicit.

But if you were speaking of this broadly or generally, well, you’d be very clever to say, “Well, an antisocial-type person.” You’re on technical firm ground. Now, this in actual fact is quite adequate as a discovery of some magnitude. The attributes of the antisocial personality would, in psychology, be an isolation study and a discovery of considerable magnitude to the psychologist. He’d be terribly interested in this. He runs into them all the time, doesn’t know what he’s looking at.

Out of this, by the way, you could make up a type of personality-analysis test that would isolate these birds at once. You would just have as many columns as I have attributes here. Make up a gradient scale on that column, see where the person is and you would—if he rode low on the resultant graph, why, you had one; and if he rode high, why, you didn’t. It’s almost worth doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 am 

Quote:
But if you were speaking of this broadly or generally, well, you’d be very clever to say, “Well, an antisocial-type person.” You’re on technical firm ground. Now, this in actual fact is quite adequate as a discovery of some magnitude. The attributes of the antisocial personality would, in psychology, be an isolation study and a discovery of considerable magnitude to the psychologist. He’d be terribly interested in this. He runs into them all the time, doesn’t know what he’s looking at.

Let's start with correcting L. Ron's grammar. It should read, "You're on technically firm ground." L. Ron needed to know the adverbial form of the word and when to use it. The statement is wrong by the way. L. Ron is lying to you here.

The psychologists do use the term, "antisocial personality." What it means in the fields of psychology and psychiatry do not even come close to coinciding with how L. Ron used the term and in the material he put out on the so called "suppressive person."

The research done in psychiatry and psychology on the antisocial personality, or psychopath, has been extensive and thorough. A person involved in the fields of psychiatry or psychology knows exactly what he or she is looking at when they encounter such a person.

Evidently L. Ron Hubbard did not know what he was looking at when he encountered what he termed a "suppressive person." So many of the people with whom he had very long and close relationships turned out later to actually have been "suppressive persons." They were "declared" as such. (If you are now asking, "who are they?" we can start with Gerry Armstrong and then add David Mayo. There are others.)

One would think that the foremost expert on the subject, as he wrote all the material on it, would have been more aware of those in his immediate environment to which that material applied.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:07 am 

Wieber wrote:
Quote:

Let's start with correcting L. Ron's grammar. It should read, "You're on technically firm ground." L. Ron needed to know the adverbial form of the word and when to use it. The statement is wrong by the way. L. Ron is lying to you here.

The psychologists do use the term, "antisocial personality." What it means in the fields of psychology and psychiatry do not even come close to coinciding with how L. Ron used the term and in the material he put out on the so called "suppressive person."

The research done in psychiatry and psychology on the antisocial personality, or psychopath, has been extensive and thorough. A person involved in the fields of psychiatry or psychology knows exactly what he or she is looking at when they encounter such a person.

Evidently L. Ron Hubbard did not know what he was looking at when he encountered what he termed a "suppressive person." So many of the people with whom he had very long and close relationships turned out later to actually have been "suppressive persons." They were "declared" as such. (If you are now asking, "who are they?" we can start with Gerry Armstrong and then add David Mayo. There are others.)

One would think that the foremost expert on the subject, as he wrote all the material on it, would have been more aware of those in his immediate environment to which that material applied.

I appreciate your thoughts on this, Wieber.

It is difficult to imagine the psychology of a person who would go to such lengths to make such a cruel label stick on so many people for such malevolent purposes. But I think Hubbard the malignant narcissist did know what he was looking at and doing. He had every opportunity to observe the results of his "tech" and correct it, and he steadfastly refused.

Your post reminded me of Robert Hare's experience with "Ray" the psychopath in Without Conscience and his comment about it in Chapter 1:
Robert D. Hare PhD wrote:
Perhaps what fascinated me most was that Ray remained absolutely unflappable even after his deceit was revealed... What in his psychological makeup, gave Ray the power to override reality, apparently without compunction or concern? As it turned out I would spend the next twenty-five years doing empirical research to answer that question.

Hubbard's whole system was about how to override reality, how to make his illusions stick, and without compunction, or as he said it, without shame, blame or regret, or sorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am 

I should have added that L. Ron's material on the "suppressive person" is all incorrect. What makes it all incorrect is that there is no such thing as a "suppressive person" the way L. Ron defines it.

One thing I have observed with all of the people I have identified as most likely being psychopaths is that none of them were "stuck in time" the way L. Ron stated. Every single one of them was completely there in the present and very keenly observing what was going on around them.

In adulthood none of them were violent that I knew of. What they were involved in was petty theft and petty fraud. None of them had it in for scientology either. If they knew anything about scientology they wouldn't be interested. If they were approached with a stress test or personality test and participated they would not take the bait. The concept of the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics would be foreign to them as would any kind of code involving self sacrifice to look out for someone else.

Essentially scientology has very little, if anything, to fear from this kind of person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:37 pm 

Scientologists have Sooper Dooper OT Powers.

Why do such Powerful Thetans worry about
suppression?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 pm 

Yet another thing I am confused about. If SPs only make up 2% of the population, and scientologists get more powerful as they progress up the bridge, why are SPs able exert so much continuing effect?
By definition an SP can never improve.
By definition a scientologist always improves.
Should not there just be a logical point where the power of scientologists simply overwhelms the SPs and negates them?

Therefore, why do they need to bother with them NOW?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm 

Hubbard's Mushroom wrote:
Scientologists have Sooper Dooper OT Powers.

Why do such Powerful Thetans worry about suppression?

DM's LFBD F/N answer to the question, "Why do Übermensch worry about suppression?" SUPPRESSION! His long answer to that question was published in this CSI magazine feature article that launched the new "How to Confront and Shatter Suppression PTS/SP Course."

Hubbard was actually a bit more honest. He wrote about shattering Suppressive Persons, real live human beings, not "suppression," some nebulous effect the SPs were "causing." The SP doctrine, and, of course, its execution — fair game — "solved" his problem of people who countered his own evil intentions and activities.

The "success stories" provide a glimpse of how Scientologists apply Hubbard's tech to "shatter SPs" in their work environment. The article is also instructive on the course format and study tech.

Living 351 ©2001 CSI wrote:
FEATURE

NEW COURSE MAKES YOU IMPERVIOUS TO SUPPRESSION - FOR GOOD!

This article in pdf format

At the 2001 Maiden Voyage Anniversary Cruise, the Chairman of the Board RTC announced a brand-new course to give you all the tech to become impervious to suppression — so you can flourish and prosper, and move up The Bridge!

The new How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course is giving Scientologists the world over the tech to become CAUSE over any and all suppression in life — so they can flourish and prosper, and move up The Bridge!

Life on planet Earth isn't always the most exciting proposition. But face it — this is the life you are living. Fortunately, for the first time on your whole track, you've got Scientology — the technology to get out of the trap for good. But there is one key point: you've got to APPLY that technology, and move up The Bridge to achieve total spiritual freedom. With the Golden Age of Tech, you have the means to make it all the way. And, as was announced at the Maiden Voyage Anniversary Cruise 2001, arbitraries to Bridge progress have been completely blown away, and more Scientologists are moving up to Clear and OT — and FASTER — than ever in history. That means that YOUR progress up The Bridge can be a rocket ride.

Yet, with all this good news, with all the tech available to you to move rapidly up, there is still one thing that could get in your road, and prevent all case gain: SUPPRESSION.

The new How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course is giving Scientologists the world over the tech to become CAUSE over any and all suppression in life — so they can flourish and prosper, and move up The Bridge!

That's why the announcement made by the Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center at the 2001 Maiden Voyage Anniversary Cruise, is HUGE news: The new How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course was released in 15 languages!

The whole purpose of this course is to give you the powerful tech to shatter any suppressive situation you may encounter in life. As LRH wrote in the HCO Policy Letter, YOUR POST AND LIFE: "IF ONE KNOWS THE TECH OF HOW TO DO SOMETHING, AND CAN DO IT, AND USES IT, HE CANNOT BE THE ADVERSE EFFECT OF IT." Later in that same policy he wrote, "An SP confronted by someone who knows and can use all the tech concerning SPs would shatter."

And that's what this new course is all about — giving you all the tech, so that you CAN use it, and shatter suppression in your life. The result? You, flourishing and prospering and moving up The Bridge, for real.

And on that note — flourishing and prospering — it's easy to do when one knows and uses Scientology technology; but a downgrading society can make one feel that it's not okay to flourish and prosper, and can make it a struggle to do so.

In the HCO Bulletin, MORE ON PTS HANDLING, LRH wrote, "...what may be overlooked is that persons of the middle class (which is a culture, not an income bracket, to which belong all the puritan hypocritical mores of the cop and the get-a-job-be-a-moderate-plugging-success) frown very terribly on anything that the least bit tries to make a better world. The middle class wants the world of a job and order and even hypocrisy and cops because they are AFRAID. They hold to their narrow views because any other views may disturb their twenty-year house mortgage, the store, the job. So when someone decides to make a better world they look on him as a direct menace even though the dull middle-class world is a sort of slavery and suicide."

Image caption wrote:
Students have been eagerly signing up for this new course, stating how this is the course that they know will put them at cause in their lives. Key to the course are the incredible PTS/SP lectures, where LRH gives vital tech not found anywhere else. And one of the first drills done on this course gets a student so thoroughly familiar with the Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation, that it becomes second nature to use it when dealing with others.

So realize this: if you're not flourishing and prospering, then there's more than a little likelihood that you're under suppression in some area of your life! And the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course is the remedy.

As students now doing the course can attest, it takes you, step by step, to a full understanding of this powerful technology. You learn the basics of the Tone Scale and Chart of Human Evaluation, the full technology of the precise anatomy of suppression, how an SP becomes one and why an SP behaves as he does. You also learn how to spot an SP in any area of life, including in an organization, and what to do when you have detected one, the exact mechanics of PTSness, the precise tools to handle antagonism and suppression and much more.

When you are done with this course, your competence and certainty on handling suppression will be rock-solid. "I am impervious to suppression," said one recent course completion, "and I know for the first time in my life, I'll NEVER be stopped again, nor will I let others be stopped by suppressive forces.

This course includes dozens of clay demos, of all the key technical data on suppression and PTSness, to make this data real, so that you can immediately apply it to your life. And Golden Age of Tech PTS/SP drills cover all the key data on spotting suppressives, dealing with SPs in an organization, handling PTSness and more. This brings your skill up to a level where you KNOW you can use this tech to shatter any suppression that crosses your path!

This course is life-changing and life-saving!"

What brings about this certainty? A number of factors: the revolutionary PTS/SP tech itself, a checksheet that takes you through this data on a smooth, easy gradient, dozens of practicals and demonstrations to make every concept crystal-clear, and new Golden Age of Tech drills that bring it all together so that you know you can apply the data.

Inset wrote:
...if you're not flourishing and prospering, then there's more than a little likelihood that you're under suppression in some area of your life! And the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course is the remedy.

Here's an example of how it all works: On one of the first sections on the course, you learn the Tone Scale — cold. You see the LRH Technical Training Film, The Tone Scale, study the book Science of Survival and its Chart of Human Evaluation, and drill the use of the Tone Scale and Chart of Human Evaluation until you can use them perfectly.

"Just from doing the Tone Scale drills, I really started to feel at cause over my environment and people," said one student. "I also realized that I was a bit backed off before! With this little bit of tech, I feel so much more certain and at cause. I handle people at work better — I automatically use the Tone Scale to handle them and do not even have to think about it anymore. It makes life much more fun and I'm not effect of others who are lower on the Tone Scale anymore, because I can spot where they are!"

But that's just one section of the course — it builds from there; by the end, you'll have no question about who has your best interests at heart and who doesn't! And you'll be at cause over it!

"I had a situation at work where it seemed I couldn't get ahead at work and things were really rough, even though I had been doing very well earlier," said another student. I was told that I needed to do this course, and at first I wasn't totally sure why. But I found out really fast: I was the effect of suppression in my environment, that I had never spotted. But one day on course, after studying the antisocial characteristics and doing the Golden Age of Tech drills on these, I cognited that one of the people who had recently come — into the company where I work, actually had a majority of these characteristics! All of a sudden, things looked VERY different. I saw what had been happening, and better still, I knew how to handle it. I never went effect of that person again, and I started doing great in life from that point forward. What's even more amazing, is a short time after that, this person quit! And the company's been doing better ever since."

There is more that makes this course so effective. For example, every section of the course gives the PRODUCT of that section. Right at the beginning of the section on "Handling the Potential Trouble Source," the product is clearly named: "A student who understands how to handle PTSness and can use the tools for handling antagonism and suppression competently." And it is the same for each section: so, when you start the section, you are doing so with the product in mind from the very beginning. And by the time you're through, you know that you have achieved that product.

Also vital to this course are the lectures LRH gave on the subjects of PTSness and Suppression. He originally delivered these lectures to students on the famous Saint Hill Special Briefing Course. They contain fundamental technology on handling suppressive elements in society, spotting and handling SPs in an organization, handling those who are PTS, as well as the exact anatomy of a suppressive person, and how a person becomes an SP in the first place.

Moreover, this course not only gives the data on suppression and PTSness, but also provides fundamental data on Scientology itself — including the books Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, What Is Scientology?, L. Ron Hubbard: A Profile, the Introduction to Scientology video and more. And you learn exactly how to use these tools to become fully at cause when communicating to another about Scientology.

"I can answer any question about Scientology — and answer it smoothly and correctly," said one student after doing a drill from a section of the course. "This was a huge win as I had always had a basic understanding of what Scientology was, but always was unable to answer questions about it. NOW you could ask me anything about it, and I'd have an answer!"

While there is much more we could tell you about this course and the dramatic changes it makes in someone's life, we'd much rather show you. Come in and do the course. You'll move to cause over the hidden influences that can stop you from achieving your goals in life. In fact, you'll be able to blow them away like a speck of dust.

After all, there is nothing more important than you moving up the Grade Chart to Clear and OT. And we are totally determined to get you there.

THIS IS THE TECH YOU NEED, that will take you to an entirely new level of playing the only game worth playing: Scientology.

You came in to Scientology to achieve total freedom.

You CAN.

This course is the key to everything you have ever wanted in life. Without a doubt.

Come in today and enroll. And shatter any suppression that would stop you from moving straight up to Clear and OT.

Quote:
"THIS COURSE SAVED MY LIFE"

Successes from the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course

"Before this course, I was blind. I couldn't progress up The Bridge. This course made me discover that I had a PTS situation in life. I went from black to white —my life completely changed. I duplicated what suppression is and am not effect of it anymore. I constantly apply the data from this course!

"For example, I had a cousin who was arbitrarily institutionalized by the psychs. Before this course, I couldn't do anything about it. After the course, I was able to cool off the whole family, and handle the antagonism. I brought my cousin to cause, and eventually my father took him out of the hospital." — V.M.

"Before this course, I couldn't spot SPs. Now I know. In my own life, I have spotted false PTS situations. And I handled somebody at my job who was a chronic 1.1. I brought him up the Tone Scale — and he ended up asking for, and receiving, an Assist." — F.D.

"Oh, my God! This course has saved my life! For 25 years I have had antago after antago, SP after SP on my lines. My life was such a roller coaster, I should have applied for a job at Great America amusement park!

"I feel now that I have stopped a dwindling spiral. I can speak and act with more certainty. I feel more comfortable with my ability to evaluate, come to conclusions and take action. My integrity is stronger for I no longer invalidate what I know to be true.

"For all those who experience the painful emotion of constantly going up and down in life, rather than forward, I say to you DO THIS COURSE! It will change your life!" — D.B.

Living 351 ©2001 CSI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 pm 

Quote:
"For example, I had a cousin who was arbitrarily institutionalized by the psychs. Before this course, I couldn't do anything about it. After the course, I was able to cool off the whole family, and handle the antagonism. I brought my cousin to cause, and eventually my father took him out of the hospital." — V.M.

Would love to know how the 'psychs 'arbitrarily institutionalized' this man. What, did they draw his name out of a hat or kidnap him off the street? Or maybe give him a call about his income tax and fool him into coming down for an inspection?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 am 

Quote:
and eventually my father took him out of the hospital

And what about this part? THEN WHAT HAPPENED? He spontaneously recovered? Scientology cured him? What???

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:20 pm 

I'mglib wrote:
Quote:
and eventually my father took him out of the hospital

And what about this part? THEN WHAT HAPPENED? He spontaneously recovered? Scientology cured him? What???

hospital, period. That's the win. Getting the cousin out of the clutches of the evil psychs.

Since the winner's PR was in enough to get the win published, I'd guess there was money involved. Maybe they got regged for an Introspection Rundown after springing him from the hospital. (Like Kartuzinski did with Lisa McPherson.)

The Scientologist is taking credit for "bringing him to cause." That could mean anything from a good slug of chloral hydrate to a battery of objectives. "Who touched the chair?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:29 pm 

This ad illustrates the black propaganda Scientology levels against SPs. Note the official use of the term "creature" for SPs. As is well known, Miscavige projects and has every cultist he controls project this de-humanizing or beastifying ideology and language onto wogs, particularly mental health professionals. This projection "justifies" Hubbard's, Miscavige's and Scientology's use of dehumanizing tech. "You preserve the image or increase it of your own troops and degrade the image of the enemy to beast level." The "troops" are Miscavige's troops. The "enemy" are us SPs.

Living 351 (c) 2001 CSI wrote:

Suppression is easy to spot--if you know your basics.

That's why Science of Survival is the first book you'll read on the How to Confront and Shatter Suppression Course.

When you're dealing with a creature as insidious as a suppressive, you'd better know how to spot his 1.1 behavior before he can wreak any havoc. You'll learn exactly how in Science of Survival and its Chart of Human Evaluation.

And with the new Science of Survival Lectures, you'll gain an even greater understanding of how to use this chart to accurately predict human behavior.

Plus, the new Science of Survival Extension Course enables you to understand the data fully, in the most convenient way possible. Done by correspondence with our Extension Course Supervisor, either by mail or e-mail, this course will give you certainty on this priceless tech.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next