One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 am 

Thanks, SME. I'm examining that chart now. My goal is to focus on legal ownership and use only sources from CoS's applications for charity status (Form 1023), CoS's response to IRS questions, CoS websites, and other government or official or major media sources. I had to pause work on the chart due to being out of town and having a narrower computer screen; I am using a very wide screen at home to fit all the groups on it. I will continue adapting my chart starting Monday; Last week I re-arranged almost everything to fit it on one chart, and my footnotes need a lot of work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 am 

Is this any use? Sorry if already posted...

Exposing: Command Channels of Scientology, Applies Scholastics, Front Groups.....
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scie ... ups-58208/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 am 

Don Carlo, just an update on my project: Some Scientologists who left CoS migrated Hubbardian/Scientology Lore into the New Age and Esoteric communities. The Remote Viewing crowd is, surprisingly, not the center of action. Where Scientology gets the most play is in techno conspiracies such as Ufology, Illuminati Electronic implanting e.g. HAARP, and alternative histories that focus on Extraterrestrials having seeded Earth with proto-humans. This is worth noting because it may suggest a dotted line to CST funding occult researches in hopes of finding something new and striking that would revive Scientology's reputation while opening up new revenue streams. I have always suspected that there is a secret "Level Above OT" hidden somewhere in one of these many organizations. If my premise of Surreality holds, then we will eventually find Scientology connected to something more extraordinarily bizarre than we can presently imagine. Some little fake company apparently unrelated to CoS will be the conduit.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 am 

Thanks, Sponge. I Have a bunch of links from ABLE to CSI management, and I'll add that one.

Last edited by Don Carlo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 pm 

Don Carlo wrote:
Mexico, I hope, will rule that their Scientology orgs ARE religious corporations or are part of religious corporations, and can no longer form contracts in Mexico.

Huh? There must be something about Mexico that I don't know which your mention intrigues me. Please fill in the gaps. Why wouldn't a religious corp be able to form a contract in Mexico?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm 

The Mexican government is stricter about religions than the US, and won't allow contracts by religious corporations. That's why IGN still exists; if it dissolved, CoS probably would have to license its Mexican orgs through the newer Dianetics Foundation International, and the Mexicans might scrutinize it more carefully this time.

Post subject: Question on note G6 (Clearwater real estates)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 am 

Question regarding note G6:

Quote:
G6. CSFSO Buildings includes many buildings in Clearwater, http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents ... itedstates . CSFSO may own the Ft Harrison, but the 210 S. Ft. Harrison's present owner is "protected" at http://www.pcpao.org/

What do you mean by "protected"? I just logged onto pcpao.org, and Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization is well identified as the current owner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:00 am 

Huh, I used
S
Ft Harrison
Ave
Clearwater

and it wouldn't give me the info. How did you do it? I want to look up 215 S Ft Harrison (the Super Power Building) too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 am 

JPG screencaps of DC's org chart, stitched to make one picture, click here.....
>> cosorgchartdoncarlo.jpg <<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 am 

Thanks, Sponge. I wish there was a way to make the chart wide. My Scientology relative has a WISE-type giant org chart on the wall - SIX FEET WIDE for a tiny business; the joke is that the same person is the marketing VP, the finance VP, the President, etc.

Would it enlighten org workers if they saw CoS as top-heavy, redundant, and non-spiritual, and that legally, Sea Org is merely a rancid vaporous parasite?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm 

Don Carlo wrote:
Huh, I used
S
Ft Harrison
Ave
Clearwater

and it wouldn't give me the info. How did you do it? I want to look up 215 S Ft Harrison (the Super Power Building) too.

I used:

Ft Harrison

Leaving the other fields empty. Often those properties db retriever are best fed with the minimal amount of data, as we don't know how exactly how they store the data internally, and too often we assume wrong (Ex. figuring "Ft" is required rather than "Fort." In the current case, "210" and "Ft Harrison" is sufficient, since there aren't likely many occurrences of property with "210" and "Ft Harrison" in their description.

For Super Power building, there is no address yet (I supposed there will be one once officially completed,) but you can look it up by entering the parcel #:

16-29-15-94896-000-0010

The trick for parcels without an address is to use the interactive map and point and click at the location, this will fill the property appraiser page with the proper info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:36 pm 

Excellent. I'll change my footnotes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:24 pm 

CoS's Chart of Ecclesiastical Structure:

CST------C h u r c h---- o f ----S c i e n t o l o g y ----I n t e r n a t i o n a l------RTC
------___________________________________________________________
-------------SMI----------------Flag----------Flag Operations Liaison Office-------IHELP
---------------|-----------------|-----------------------------|-------------------------------|
------_____________------|---------------______________________-----------|
------Missions----SDT---- CSET---------- AOLA, ASHO, Class IV orgs ------- Ministers

CSET = C of S Expansion Trust

SDT = Scientology Dissemination Trust

I rewrote it above since I couldn't copy the image.
Original at http://www.xenufrance.net/rtc-to-irs-co ... ucture.pdf

My comments:
CSET and SDT were prominent but appear dormant; they are not on the 501(c)3 charities approved in the IRS Closing Agreement, aren't Calif. corporations, and have not present discussion about them on the Internet.
The chart focusses on "eccliastical structure" a vague and non-legal term. This out-of-date chart
leaves out Freewinds, Celebrity Centres, and trusts like CSI's integrated auxiliary, C of S Religious Trust, which mostly replaced other trusts, and
which OWNS the Super Power Building.

Last edited by Don Carlo on Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 am 

Many impressive job titles come from the chart. President of a human rights organization; Finance exec for an entire continent (that consists of...Canada?). But the real job descriptions are banal and depressing.
I'm using general English job descriptions, not official CoS job titles (many of which would have to be translated anyway). Comments to improve the list are welcome.

Instead of CST Lawyers, try Puppeteer Lawyer-Whores
Instead of Chairman of the Board, try Crime Boss
Instead of Finance Exec, try Racketeer Bean Counter

Instead of IAS Exec, try Shakedown Racketeer
Instead of President of Youth for Human Rights, try Child Recruiter
Instead of ANY Publication or Dissemination exec, try Head Turd Polisher.

Instead of Freedom Magazine exec, try Propagandist
Instead of OSA exec, try KGB-wannabe.*
Instead of OSA middle manager, try henchman.

Instead of President of a big org, try Alleged Wage-Theft Felon. Also, Alleged Fraud and Extortion Regional Boss.
Instead of Freewinds Captain, try Alleged Wage-Theft High-Seas Felon. Also Alleged Super-Polluter.

Instead of Hubbard College of Admin "professor" try Undereducated Teacher of Dumbed-Down and Short-Term-Obsessed Business Admin.
Instead of CSRT Exec, try Shakedown-Artist for Never-Completed Super-Power Building
Instead of Applied Scholastic trainers, try Teacher of Play-Dough, Teacher of This is How to Open a Dictionary and Teacher of Swallow and Regurgitate What You Read.

Instead of Way to Happiness trainer, try Hander-Outer-of-Lame-Pamphlet.
Instead of Criminon trainers, try Hander-Outer-of-Lame-Pamphlet to convicts.
Instead of Narconon Trainer, try Scary Ex-Druggie Preaching Bad Science.

Instead of WISE business owner, try Discriminator Against Non-Scientologist Employees
Instead of Mission Holder, try Rich Public Building Owner Who Must Make Money or Lose the Building.
Instead of Sea Org film technician, try Underpaid Turd Polisher.

Instead of Auditor Quality Control Person, try Snooper of Sacred Confidential Confessions.
Instead of Auditor, try Unlicensed Hypnotist
Instead of Volunteer Minister, try Stricken Area No-Charge Mr. Grabby-Hands

Instead of Sea Org restaurant worker, try Underpaid Dishwasher.
Instead of Sea Org maid who picks up exec's underwear, try Underpaid Cleaning Lady.
Instead of Sea Org landscaping worker, try Underpaid Lawn Boy.
Instead of Sea Org recruiter who calls and sends letters, try Salesman with No Good Leads.

Instead of Sea Org worker who makes curtains and furniture, try Underpaid Sweatshop Worker.
Instead of Sea Org Guard of RPF workers, try Underpaid Accessory to the Crime of Unlawful Restraint.

*KGB is Soviet era secret service

Last edited by Don Carlo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 am 

Don Carlos

That is an amazing amount of work you have put in here. I am in awe.

Sadly I am highly under educated,due to cult exposure.

I will be back. However, I have only one life time, not the billion I signed up for.

:back2topic:

Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next