My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply
User avatar
Bea Kiddo
Posts: 508
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Bea Kiddo » Wed May 26, 2010 12:34 am

Mr Bad! Didn't I deliver your leaving staff sec check at CC?

Looks like I messed up cause you is still angry!!!

LOL!!!

(Sorry if I did. I do remember auditing you, but can't remember if I did the leaving sec check or if that was Grace or Ken or someone else).
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Post by mr_bad » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Bea,

Yep, you probably did Sec Check me a time or two. You know all my little secrets. You should feel special.

Are you a mommy yet?
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

User avatar
Bea Kiddo
Posts: 508
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Bea Kiddo » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 am

mr_bad wrote:Bea,

Yep, you probably did Sec Check me a time or two. You know all my little secrets. You should feel special.

Are you a mommy yet?
Ha ha. I don't remember much about what people talked about when I audited them. So don't worry, your secrets are safe with me!

Yes! Just delivered 7 pound, 2 ounce baby girl! She is a doll!!! Her name is Megan Ann. Born 1 June 2010.
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

User avatar
Simonymous
Posts: 1155
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Simonymous » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 am

Congratulations, Bea! Very happy for you.

Isn't it great when happy endings become happy beginnings?
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

User avatar
Wieber
Posts: 10239
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 pm

Post by Wieber » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 am

Congratulations, Bea!
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Image

Don Carlo
Posts: 11769
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:20 am

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Best wishes for you and the baby.

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Post by mr_bad » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 am

Wow!

That's beautiful.

Congratulations darling!
Last edited by mr_bad on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: Tricked, Lied to, and Stolen from...The Mr. Bad Story

Post by mr_bad » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 am

HHHmmmmmmm.........

I'm bumping my most favorite thread.......The Mr. Bad Story.

I've given enough info to give a 2 year representation of my life.

But, before my posting is all said and done, you will get a more complete version of the life story of Mr. Bad.

Yeah, before I say my last words here, I'll divulge a more complete picture of my life. Don't expect it any time soon.

I've been doing a lot of attacking $cientology.

I don't need to keep repeating myself.

It's a piece shit.

There's a couple of basic things that can be added to your life from $cientology, but you don't need to spend a fucking dime to receive it. If any anyone tells you need to spend your money, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Take what you want from $cientology like word clearing, but beware, if something you've taken from $cientology is not making you feel love—drop it like a bad habit.

And, don't feel an ounce of guilt, if you use something because L. Ron Hubbard wasn't the "SOURCE." He was the plagiarist, and that's it.

You can stand firm and tell anyone that L. Rong was extremely selfish, abusive, and he would jam a knife into the heart of his unborn son, literally.

We have moved on!! Fuck that asshole.

Truth is fairly easy to translate...............if it's not making you feel loved, then you gotta keep moving.

But, don't stop believing in love.

The purpose of life is to be happy.

Happiness is a decision that can only come about through deciding to love.

So, suffice it say, I love you assholes.

Have a nice day.

Your semi-annoymous friend,
Mr. Bad
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

User avatar
AnonyMary
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:24 pm
Location: Eastern US
Contact:

Re: Tricked, Lied to, and Stolen from...The Mr. Bad Story

Post by AnonyMary » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 pm

mr_bad wrote:HHHmmmmmmm.........

I'm bumping my most favorite thread.......The Mr. Bad Story.

I've given enough info to give a 2 year representation of my life.

But, before my posting is all said and done, you will get a more complete version of the life story of Mr. Bad.

Yeah, before I say my last words here, I'll divulge a more complete picture of my life. Don't expect it any time soon.

I've been doing a lot of attacking $cientology.

I don't need to keep repeating myself.

It's a piece shit.

There's a couple of basic things that can be added to your life from $cientology, but you don't need to spend a fucking dime to receive it. If any anyone tells you need to spend your money, tell them to go fuck themselves.

Take what you want from $cientology like word clearing, but beware, if something you've taken from $cientology is not making you feel love—drop it like a bad habit.

And, don't feel an ounce of guilt, if you use something because L. Ron Hubbard wasn't the "SOURCE." He was the plagiarist, and that's it.

You can stand firm and tell anyone that L. Rong was extremely selfish, abusive, and he would jam a knife into the heart of his unborn son, literally.

We have moved on!! Fuck that asshole.

Truth is fairly easy to translate...............if it's not making you feel loved, then you gotta keep moving.

But, don't stop believing in love.

The purpose of life is to be happy.

Happiness is a decision that can only come about through deciding to love.

So, suffice it say, I love you assholes.

Have a nice day.

Your semi-annoymous friend,
Mr. Bad

Good post :) Thanks
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by mr_bad » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Life goes on:

This summer, I spent the whole month of June in Paris, and I went skydiving last weekend.

In other words, I keep living my life and having fun.

Being happy and living life to the fullest is the best revenge, if you want to call it that.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by mr_bad » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

mr_bad wrote:Life goes on:

This summer, I spent the whole month of June in Paris, and I went skydiving last weekend.

In other words, I keep living my life and having fun.

Being happy and living life to the fullest is the best revenge, if you want to call it that.

Also, I updated the first post on this thread in case someone's interested in reading my views on my experiences.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

User avatar
I'mglib
Posts: 5745
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by I'mglib » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Happiness is a decision that can only come about through deciding to love.
How did I miss this when you posted this? I totally believe this.

I used to tell my kids when they were little pretty much this same thing. I believe happiness is about giving, not receiving. You can't be happy without being a good person, who thinks about others. I also used to say that happiness isn't something that comes AT you. It comes OUT of you. You don't walk into a room and find happiness, because that's where happiness is hiding. It goes the other way. It comes from the inside of you and flows out.

Anyway, love this thread, Mr. B. Glad you had fun in Paris and skydiving, woot. What's next on the list?
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

mr_bad
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:00 pm

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by mr_bad » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I'mglib wrote:
Happiness is a decision that can only come about through deciding to love.
How did I miss this when you posted this? I totally believe this.

I used to tell my kids when they were little pretty much this same thing. I believe happiness is about giving, not receiving. You can't be happy without being a good person, who thinks about others. I also used to say that happiness isn't something that comes AT you. It comes OUT of you. You don't walk into a room and find happiness, because that's where happiness is hiding. It goes the other way. It comes from the inside of you and flows out.

Anyway, love this thread, Mr. B. Glad you had fun in Paris and skydiving, woot. What's next on the list?
Thanks glibby,

I would probably change a word in that phrase: Happiness is a "condition" that can only come about through deciding to love.

I think the word "condition" is important Scientologically because of the "condition formulas." The word love isn't mentioned in "condition formulas" Being "in love" is NOT a desirable "condition" in la la land.

I always thought $cientology was counter-productive to my happiness. They certainly never tried to do anything that made me happy. The reality is $cientology was a voluntary burden in addition to all of life's burdens.

I'm almost done with my Bachelors in Art. I'm registered to go full-time this Fall. I only have a few more studio classes, which are really fun. I'm probably going to finish a Masters degree.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!
Image

User avatar
I'mglib
Posts: 5745
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by I'mglib » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:10 pm

That's awesome, Mr. B. Are you planning on being a graphic designer? What's your specialty?

I think being creative makes people happy, too. Or at least makes them more interesting.

I make costumes for plays (after I get home from my "real" job). I just made a Medusa snake hat for a character, and some goat horns and hooves. Last summer I did Rocky Horror Picture Show, which was a blast.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Just a Stat-ICK
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 am

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by Just a Stat-ICK » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Mr Bad: You are "spot on" and have done such a great job of explaining what Scientology really is! Thank you for your postings, you helped me get even CLEARER! With love and may you continue to find peace and love in your life. When you get out, you have reached bottom and it is nothing but up from there!

Thank you very much for sharing.

Love, Just

Post Reply

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests