One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm 

Sponge wrote:
Cult SP Declare wrote:
"He accused the Church of praticing standard scientology...."

Uh? That reads like practicing standard scientology is bad. wat? Are they admitting it? /shrug.

The Introduction to Scientology Ethics book lists this as a "Suppressive Act" on page 311 of the 2007 edition:
Quote:
Pronouncing Scientologists guilty of the practice of standard Scientology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 pm 

Thanks Chef. Someone on the WWP thread explained that (without the citation though).
Most bizarre, for normal people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm 

This is just a suggestion.

The following is a set of possible designs for tee shirts, hats, mugs, whatever.

The goldenrod and the dark brown ink color were captured from AnonSparrow's SP declare.

For those who might be interested the RGB numbers for these colors is:
goldenrod: 255 215 65
dark brown: 48 27 10
I used Californian FB bold for the lettering because it was the closest match I had
for the type used on AnonSparrow's declare.

The optional numbers are taken from a list that you'll find explained on this web page.
http://www.xenu.net/archive/banners/OC-medal.html

There are other designs for SP tee shirts and other products out there, and that's
good and they are all worthy of your business. However I am offering these as a suggestion.
Please feel free to use them.

If you find a font that's closer to the one used on AnonSparrow's declare, use that.

This design follows the rules of heraldry if used on a white or yellow background.
If it's used on a black or other colored background just omit the border on the shield.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 am 

Sparrows latest videos, of the protest at the weekend, despite heavy police presence, reveal more threats of violence from the perp.
I told you that he would think he's invincible now.

Videos start here:
#181.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSbs_4SwmnE and finsish at #181.7

In one of the videos the perp from the other day makes some "viva vendetta" rhyme/song threat. In another he makes another comment about it being more dangerous at night (whilst making a punch-up mime with his fist and hand) and finally he makes a verbal threat to kill him.
I don't know if that guy will do anything to Sparrow or not but if anyone does then he'll be one of the people the police would want to interview.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 am 

Making a death threat is a criminal act in most, if not all jurisdictions.

AnonSparrow should take his evidence of this to a police station and make a complaint to the police there. Never mind the police on the street. If the police at the station don't do anything the next step is to go to court and show the evidence to a district attorney. If that fails then there is his political representative.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:45 pm 

Fake shooting...that is a lot more threatening than a "cruise missle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm 

More faggotry...
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ote-69644/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm 

Update to above possible Kim Belotte TRO b/s and the previous Grabby McShooty idiot....

anonsparrow wrote:
Hey everyone. Just a quick update to say so far no TRO. And I did file a police report that included the shooty mcshooter/camera grab, "V for Vendetta/we're going to kill you", and "things start to happen after dark"/fist pump.

I'm picking up a copy of the report to have for my records (along with the original SP declare).

When the police officer left my apartment on Monday (after viewing the aforementioned video parts), she said she was heading over to the org. to find this guy and tell him he cannot be touching me or gesturing in that manner anymore. I told her that I wasn't sure if he would be there at that moment and she said if he isn't then she will go back until she finds him.

I don't know if this happened or not but I suspect it did and that the TRO thing by Kim was in direct response to this enturbulation.

I'm compiling video from July that shows Kim calling me "scarecrow" on multiple occasions, calling me a "slow student", going out of her way to walk by me while Vicky is taping me.. and other such shenanigans. Interesting behavior for someone who fears for her safety.

What a fucking shame to abuse this particular law that is meant to help people who REALLY fear for their life and for good reason. No shame at all.

I'm consulting with a few different legal entities and exploring my options both defensively and offensively.

I really need to respond to all my emails which are piling up fast and I'll be doing that soon. Sorry for not getting back to you's sooner.

For the record, I am not asking for donations. If I get the TRO, then I will consider it.

The next flashraid date is set.. but if I told you when it wouldn't be flash now would it?

Thanks everyone for all their help and support on this! Backup.. I have it.

ref:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ost1292685

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 pm 

Official ARS Central Committee* SP Levels
Quote:
SP4 is achieved by receiving a legal threat from the "Church" of Scientology...
To achieve SP7, it is necessary to instigate a legal action against the cult,

from http://www.cosvm.org/sp.htm

*alt.religion.scientology central committee (which does not exist) usually abbreviated to arscc(wdne).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 am 

Update:
Sparrow gets served with a notice of a hearing for a TRO request...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj2XlZMdB-A (4min in to video).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMNlRjwU9rI (Sparrow does a piece to camera)

ref:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ost1293710

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 am 

https://www.dccourts.gov/pa/
Quote:
2010 CA 005422 B BELOTTE, KIM Vs. MANDIGO, BRIAN

File Date 07/20/2010 Case Status Open Case Status Date 07/20/2010
Case Disposition Undisposed Case Disposition Date

Party Information
Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s)
BELOTTE, KIM PLAINTIFF PRO SE

MANDIGO, BRIAN Defendant

Case Schedule
Date Start Time Event Type
10/22/2010 09:30 AM Initial Scheduling Conference-60
07/26/2010 03:00 PM Hearing on Temporary Restraining Order

Docket Entries
Date Text
07/20/2010 Event Scheduled Event: Hearing on Temporary Restraining Order Date: 07/26/2010 Time: 3:00 pm Judge: JUDGE-IN-CHAMBERS Location: Judge In Chambers, Room 4220
07/20/2010 Issue Date: 07/20/2010 Service: Summons Issued Method: Service Issued Cost Per: $ MANDIGO, BRIAN 1420 N Street, NW Apt 611 WASHINGTON, DC 20005 Tracking No: 5000083391
07/20/2010 Motion for Preliminary Injunction Filed Attorney: PRO SE (999999) KIM BELOTTE (PLAINTIFF); Receipt: 170406 Date: 07/20/2010
07/20/2010 Motion for Temporary Restraining Order Filed Attorney: PRO SE (999999) KIM BELOTTE (PLAINTIFF); Receipt: 170406 Date: 07/20/2010
07/20/2010 Event Scheduled Event: Initial Scheduling Conference-60 Date: 10/22/2010 Time: 9:30 am Judge: MACALUSO, JUDITH N Location: Courtroom A-50
07/20/2010 Complaint for Harassment Filed Attorney: PRO SE (999999) KIM BELOTTE (PLAINTIFF); Receipt: 170406 Date: 07/20/2010

Financial Entries
Receipt # Date Received From Amount Paid
170406 07/20/2010 PRO SE 160.00

Payment
Cash 160.00

Fee
Cost 160.00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:52 pm 

Update after the preliminary hearing....

anonsparrow, posting on WWP wrote:
Ok so here's the update: (tl;dr at bottom)

Kendrick Moxon comes to my apartment building today at 10:00 and drops off a thick pack of additional evidence. I haven't had a chance to go through it all yet but it contains the infamous Anonymous black PR pamphlet that was presented to Jeff Stone.

Also a DVD of my greatest hits from YouTube and some more paperwork that I have to read.

I get to court way early (1:30) and am sitting around waiting for 3:00. Moxon walks in with Kim B., Sylvia Stanard and Vicki Turissi around 2:30. We don't get started until 4:00. (Slightly awkward to sit in a tiny waiting room with those four. At one point Moxon went out into the hallway and this hyperactive 4 year old was bouncing off the walls and tipped over Moxon's briefcase LOUDLY. Sylvia Stanard was all in a tizzy telling him to leave that alone and that there's breakable things inside - yeah right).

So we finally get in there and the judge asks me if I'm representing myself or if I want an attorney. I explained to him that in the original complaint Kim B. said she would be representing herself so I planned on representing myself but then Mr. Moxon showed up at my apartment with the evidence so I was caught off guard.

The judge did an awesome job of really explaining the ramifications of this particular hearing with and without representation. He said that if I wanted a few days to consult with a lawyer that he would grant it.

Then Moxon started squirming in his seat and said he's from LA and is leaving today and can't come back this week and hadn't intended to come back and blah blah blah.

So I chime in and say yes your honor that sounds perfect! So now the hearing has been rescheduled for Friday August 12 at 10:00am which gives me plenty of time to figure out how I want to proceed.

The judge then asked if we can have a sort of unwritten agreement that Kim and I would stay away from each other until that time. I said yes that is fine. Then Moxon shoots himself in the foot by saying that yes it's fine as long as I stay away from her, her workplace, and her -house-.

To which I replied that until I received her complaint I had no idea where she lived and that I thought it was interesting that she would say in the complaint that she doesn't want me coming to her house.

I'm not sure but I think the judge's eyebrow raised at this point. There was definitely an awkward quietness at that point. (Everything we said was being recorded and typed by a stenographer and so that point is now on the record.)

So that's all I got. No DC org protests for now unfortunately but at least I have time to figure shit out.

Thanks again to everyone for all the awesome emails and prayers and support and stuff. I'll update yas again when I have something.

tl;dr - hearing postponed until August 12, 10:00AM.

ref: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ost1294891

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:08 am 

^So, in summary>>>>

Don't they ever learn?

"Grrrr pesky kids. Confound their freedom of speech!!111!!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 am 

Sparrow gives us an update:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u7lVetK66g

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:25 am 

Moxon gave him the Anonymous publication like they gave Jeff Stone? Footbullet!

They tried to make the TRO about some weird guy who is stalking an ex-coworker, like he follows HER around, goes to her house, follows her to her car, all that. But that's not the case at all, Sparrow is there only to protest the church. Moxon, in giving Sparrow that publication, proves he understands that Sparrow is there only to protest!

He should DEFINITELY show that to the judge. The railroading of Anonymous in that, plus the fact the complaint mentions "he wears a V mask" shows they know exactly why he's there. It also shows how they Fair Game critics.

Stupid Scientology strikes again!

“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next