One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm 

Simonymous wrote:
Moxon gave him the Anonymous publication like they gave Jeff Stone? Footbullet!

They tried to make the TRO about some weird guy who is stalking an ex-coworker, like he follows HER around, goes to her house, follows her to her car, all that. But that's not the case at all, Sparrow is there only to protest the church. Moxon, in giving Sparrow that publication, proves he understands that Sparrow is there only to protest!

He should DEFINITELY show that to the judge. The railroading of Anonymous in that, plus the fact the complaint mentions "he wears a V mask" shows they know exactly why he's there. It also shows how they Fair Game critics.

Stupid Scientology strikes again!

Moxon describes the V mask as "a chilling vendetta mask, identical to the one worn by the anarchists in the movie, V For Vendetta." He is attempting to attach negative connotations to that item to influence the judge's decision.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 pm 

This is so rich.
The Scinos want a WASHINGTON DC Judge to make a ruling against a protester. Are they serious? Protesting in DC is an institution. Everything single person in DC knows protesting is LEGAL. There are protests EVERYDAY in DC. Gee, maybe Obama can get rid of the protestors accross the street from him in Lafayette Park claiming they are stalkers. NOT. The protestors in Lafayette park are there 24/7. LOL. There is no way a DC Judge is going to set a precedence confusing a protester with a stalker. LOL.
Hey Sparrow, make sure you contact the ACLU. They have a history of protecting protesters rights. They protect your civil liberties rights. They may provide a lawyer when they hear that a citizen is having his right to protest curtailed.

Peace
Ed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm 

Moxon is givig the judge the Anon booklet Stone used?
Too Too funny.
I used to live in DC. Even the Palestinions can protest in DC. Sure, any group can put together a info packet showing terrosim, and give to a judge to stop the Palestanians protest on the Mall. A judge will toss the info packet aside and rule for the protesters.
Hello Scinos, this is DC, the home of protestors.
By the way I was in that Palestinian march as a specatator, very interesting. They would chant" Hitler and "Isreal Leader" are the same, the only difference is their names" LOL.
THIS IS DC, THE HOME OF PROTESTING AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Ed
I used to live in DC, now live in Tampa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm 

I hope that judge knows damn well that providing a TRO against a protestor will indeed set a dangerous precendent. I would open the floodgates of, say, BP or the World Bank claiming they feel frightened by protestors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:57 am 

Yes indeedy ...DC is the home of protests, One can't walk the streets anywhere there without encountering some type of protester on any given day. Where sparrow's unique problem is he used to work there and knows those people. The Co$ packet of the terrorist group is a riot. I think much of the legal arena is aware of Co$ and its tactics. Even judges. One would have to lived in a vacuum not to be aware of it. Let's hope this is the case with the judge who will be hearing the case. Sparrow we love you and have you in our thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 am 

I wasn't there. I didn't see what went down. My only experience of it was what Anon Sparrow said. From what he said I got the impression that the judge seemed to have taken exception to Moxon's appearance and acted accordingly.

I don't know exactly how the court system works but I think that the judge of a case would get all the associated paperwork and be apprised of all the details before the people involved all show up. AnonSparrow was apparently not the only one in the court room who hadn't expected Moxon's appearance.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am 

XENU Invades DC Scientology BBQ [4 videos]
http://offdainnertube.blogspot.com/2010 ... bbq-4.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 pm 

Good ricket, but CoS didn't play LRH tapes to Lisa McPherson. The Introspection Rundown involves avoiding talk and of course audio and video media. Being imprisoned by silent jailors is likely to make anybody crazier.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am 

A lawerly opinion.....
ref: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leak ... ost1299055

Tikk, posting on WWP, wrote:
anonymous wrote:
Tikk, can you comment:

Do civil harassment type restraining order statues have their origins in violence against woman prevention legislation, or did they arise from another intent?

Injunctive relief as we in the US know it descends from English common law and so date to a time when women were property. So the statutes to which you refer are, in one sense, unnecessary insofar as a judge can fashion injunctive relief based on common law. But you're also right in that the statutes that have evolved of late in most states arise from a greater perceived need to protect women from abusive significant others or family members--and indeed, that's how such statutes are most commonly used. In NY, a family member, or even a roommate, can obtain a TRO just by filling out the paperwork at family court and serving it on the local sheriff; which then prompts a hearing 10 days later dealing with the merits of the case.

It's my understanding that there's no statute cited by Kim Belotte, and that she's basically relying on common law. Which means, I think, that it will come down to the judge's discretion. Judges tend to err on the side of caution in instances where the dispute is between two ex lovers, because those situations often flare into violence, and no judge wants to be the one holding that bag should things go bad.

This is different here for a few reasons: Kim Belotte is merely a proxy for Scientology, whose real interest is in preventing Sparrow from protesting. If Kim Belotte quit Scientology tomorrow and moved to another city, there's no reason to believe that Sparrow would cease protesting, or approach protesting any differently. But Scientology cannot simply ask the judge to prevent Sparrow from exercising his First Amendment speech rights, so they've fabricated a personal conflict between Sparrow and Belotte. This is why they inserted language, seemingly as an afterthought, requesting that the Court prevent Sparrow from following Belotte home. But Sparrow and Belotte share no personal relationship to speak of, a fact which helps expose her claim as a pretext to advance Scientology's interests in preventing speech.

The other main reason this shouldn't wash is because so many of Belotte's statements are made false by Sparrow's video evidence. E.g., how can Belotte claim she's frightened when she's bullbaiting Sparrow along with other staffers? Is that something a frightened person does? No, it's the actions of someone trying to goad someone into retaliating, which would be predicate to getting the police to issue a citation, which would then be a basis to prevent him from protesting. But from what footage I've seen, Sparrow is adept and understanding where the line is, and has shown remarkable resistance to being goaded into doing something impulsive; which must frustrate the hell out of Scientology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:09 pm 

READ THIS! AND DO SOMETHING
Do you have any media or political contacts? Poon them (assuming you've bothered to follow this and know anything at all about AnonSparrow and his protests).
EDIT: No need for more poons at the ACLU as contact has been established

from WWP:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/292-free ... king-70277

Sparrow now set to be arrested for stalking!
Radio Paul, posting on WWP wrote:
I am asking each person to reads this to take action. Brian Mandigo AKA Sparrow has been notified to turn himself in to face criminal charges no later than 8-5-2010. The DC Police Department has decided to present Kim Bellotte's complaint of stalking to a prosecutor and they found cause to have a warrant issued for his arrest. FACT

I don't want to hear all the usual bull about how a million protesters are going to hit the ORG with protest nor your ideas on what you think the law is. This is a time for action not venting. If you feel someone should notify the press THEN YOU DO IT!

More over this is a free speech issue and I believe the ACLU should be involved here. I am asking each of you to do the following:

1. Email the ACLU at their main email Send page by e-mail | American Civil Liberties Union

2. Call the main number 212-549-2500

3. Email the DC office media@dcaclu.org

4. Call the DC office 202-457-0800

5. Inform them that you are a protester and a concerned citizen and that you are petitioning them to represent Brian Mandigo in a case where he has been targeted for a false charge of stalking for exercising his constitutional right to protest. Advise them the DC office has his contact information and should support him. You might state the known concerns that lawyers often refuse to take on the COS and only the likes of the ACLU can give him proper representation. I know as a protester I am also concerned about a chilling effect that this action might have on free speech, if you feel the same you might want to share that too.

6. Remember this is not your case, it is Brian's. Don't try to argue the facts of it the the person answering the phones at the ACLU or start talking about Xenu. We are after Brian getting a chance to defend himself not making someone hear every point we think they should.

7. Share this information with as many people you can and get them to call and email the ACLU. The ACLU often only takes cases of public interest and it is our job to let them know the public is interested.

8. Make videos on the subject and forward them to the ACLU and others.

9. Last but not least PROTEST! If you are sitting behind your computer, now is the time to let the cult know Free Speech is just that.

10. If anyone knows how to set up a automated petition that can email the ACLU please let me know. Also I am looking for a place on the net where anyone that has ever received a TRO Notice or Cease and Desist can post them in one place for download. It would be nice if someone could go into court showing 50 TRO's and 100 C&D's to show a pattern of abuse.

Again I can not stress enough that this is a case of put up or shut up, lead or get out of the way!

JUST TO VALIDATE THE POLICE SAID THIS CHARGE IS FOR THE LAST INCIDENT WERE BRAIN PROTESTED AND NO OTHER CHARGE OR ACTION IS IMPLIED.

WTF is this fuckshit fuckarsed fucktardery? (pardon my french).

THIS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF US CAPITAL WASHINGTON D.C. WHERE YOU CAN'T WALK FOR MORE THAN 1 MINUTE IN ANY DIRECTION ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT BUMPING INTO SOME PROTEST OR OTHER.
IF THERE IS ONE CITY IN THE USA WHERE YOU'D MOST EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO FREELY PROTEST AN ABUSIVE SCAMMING CULT WITHOUT BEING ACCUSED OF STALKING THEN IT WOULD BE WASHINGTON DC

Quote:
D.C. Code § 22-503. Stalking. (2009)

(a) It is unlawful for a person to purposefully engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific individual*:

(1) With the intent to cause that individual to:

(A) Fear for his or her safety or the safety of another person;

(B) Feel seriously alarmed, disturbed, or frightened; or

(C) Suffer emotional distress;

(2) That the person knows would cause that individual reasonably to:

(C) Suffer emotional distress; or

(3) That the person should have known would cause a reasonable person in the individual's circumstances to:

(C) Suffer emotional distress.

(b) This section does not apply to constitutionally protected activity.**

(c) Where a single act is of a continuing nature, each 24-hour period constitutes a separate occasion.

(d) The conduct on each of the occasions need not be the same as it is on the others.

Lawerly opinion based on above.....
tikk, posting on WWP, wrote:
Aside from the **constitutionally protected activity exception, there's also this, which I think could be very important both here and the civil complaint. *Sparrow protests Scientology, not Kim Belotte, and he treats her no differently than any other entering or leaving member, which reality appears to be borne out in the videos. The inapplicability of this statute to Kim Belotte is perhaps more important to be made up front than the Constitutionally protected activity section, which is a defense.

Will Fry, posing on WWP, gives us some feedback after talking to the ACLU.......
willhaven720 wrote:
HAHAHAHA!

Holy shit.

I called the ACLU office in DC and (i swear to god) the guy on the phone asked me if I was calling about the "scientology guy".

They're on it.

The man told me to pass along to everyone that email is what is needed.

I told him... I understand you are receiving a lot of feedback and I just wanted to add to it that I think it's an easy case for the ACLU due to Brian's excessive documentation of his actions. The man asked me for sparrows youtube channel. Twas given. Good times!

GO GO GO!

EDIT: No need for more poons at the ACLU as contact has been established

Last edited by Sponge on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm 

Sparrow has spoken with the ACLU, per WWP.

I can't believe the DC police and prosecutor would even take this on. Strike that - yes I can believe it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 am 

BenFranklinGirl wrote:
Sparrow has spoken with the ACLU, per WWP.

I can't believe the DC police and prosecutor would even take this on. Strike that - yes I can believe it.

Thanks m'dear.
Here's the posts confirming some details of that...

moarxenu wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I spoke with a legal assistant at the ACLU office in DC. He says the Sparrow has contacted them and an ACLU lawyer is on it.

They do not need anymore harpoonz from us so we can stand down. I told the legal assistant I would be posting this message at WWP.

anonSparrow wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm being super careful about not saying anything that could come back to haunt me..

but the ACLU is not interested in dealing with the criminal part of this case. Here is part of the email that my contact sent me (after s/he called me asking if there was anything I could do to make the phone calls stop - s/he said their lines were swamped with people supporting me! ~Thanks!~) I told this person that if they sent me an email detailing what the deal was that I would cut and paste it. Here it is:

Quote:
Regarding the divide between civil and criminal litigation: the ACLU works to defend constitutional rights and concentrates on civil actions where a plaintiff brings suit against the government for a constitutional violation. These cases typically involve unsettled legal questions regarding constitutional rights, and the office litigates these cases in the hopes of changing policies that we believe are unconstitutional.

Our attorneys are experienced civil litigators, but criminal cases involve an entirely different set of procedural rules and, broadly speaking, require a different sort of expertise. Because of this divide, the ACLU exclusively litigates civil actions, while other organizations (such as public defender services) specialize in criminal defense.

We wish you the best of luck finding a criminal defense attorney who can help you in your pending case."

And for the record this person was extremely interested, helpful, and professional both times that I spoke with this person.

So that's the only update for now. I will be checking in for booking tomorrow morning and will hopefully be checking out tomorrow afternoon. Worst case scenario is that I don't get processed fast enough tomorrow morning and will then have to spend the night.

Ah well.. minor inconvenience in the big scheme of things. The cult is getting desperate.. keep up the pressure but proceed with caution. :) And thanks again and again and again to everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am 

A good analogy, showing the extreme and why this whole thing is retarded.....

muldrake wrote:
"Sounds like" isn't the same as is. Abortion protesters, for example, often protest one location every day from morning to night, shouting abuse at every single person who goes in and out, singling out employees for harassment by name, often shouting profanities. Similarly, union protests will often protest the same location for months at a time, singling out management personnel for the worst abuse. It is not constitutional to define that kind of conduct as illegal harassment or stalking, which is why the D.C. statute explicitly states that it does not prohibit constitutionally protected conduct. If it did not, it would not be constitutional (although often courts have "read in" such a prohibition when it isn't in the statute in order to "save" the law on the grounds that the legislature wouldn't have meant the law to be interpreted in an unconstitutional manner).

These kinds of protests often get way uglier than anything AS has done, which appears to be standing still while the people who claim he is "stalking" them aggressively approach him and get in his face. That's a mighty peculiar thing to call "stalking." He has the right to stand there and protest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 am 

Smurf wrote:
Update:

Sparrow now has a criminal defense attorney. He is doing OK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm 

AnonSparrow can quote church founder LRH:

Quote:
If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace.

Dept. of Govt. Affairs -- 15 August 1960

Although Hubbard defined a Scientologist as one who is not a victim, FailCult always finds ways to become a victim in order to use the legal system to crush the rights of others. AGP has a TRO against him in LA in what looks like a similar set up.

Moxon's presence is telling. When Moxon or Abelson show up, you know that the Cult is concerned about the PR. Scilons do not not like to be documented unless it is on their terms. This has become enough of a flap for the Cult to send in the big guns.

My caution to AnonSparrow: Be careful. You are crossing into Shawn Lonsdale territory. The Cult may next attempt to find a way to sue you, the goal being to drive you into bankruptcy. Once you are broke and live in a poor neighborhood, you might get depressed.

Shawn and I PM'd quite often. He was never depressed, but he was broke. The Cult singled him out with a vengeance because his videos received major attention. I refuse to believe that Shawn committed suicide.

Just be careful because events can spiral out of control. If Ken Moxon does not fly back to DC it will because of another event that may very soon make major headlines.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Last edited by J. Swift on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next