Is OCMB Finished?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
StevieRayFan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by StevieRayFan » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:28 am

PS- for such a "proud American", you may want to at least try and write English a bit better. Your typos, mis-spellings and poor grammar makes me question which country you are actually posting from.
Well I’ll let that one slip for awhile, and let your statement stand for its own… fair enough? Considering we all want to bake clams and such like.

Just a big happy family...
“Oh, crip, he’s a crapple” - Peter Griffin
-----
Could be: "Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting closer to, "Oh Crap".

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/

StevieRayFan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by StevieRayFan » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 am

Dorothy wrote:SRF wrote:
If you want to talk politics, and how China is better that America... then lets go. No fuzzies for you either, I'm afraid.
This is Operation Clambake, not Rush Limbaugh's comment board. Will you be pushing Oxycontin here as well?

Discussion board 101: at least try to stay on topic. You get an "F" for effort. And only a douche would derail his own thread.

Now, can we please get back to roasting some clams?

PS- for such a "proud American", you may want to at least try and write English a bit better. Your typos, mis-spellings and poor grammar makes me question which country you are actually posting from.
"f" for effort. You have no idea what "effort" is involved, and for that I get an A++. I am pretty much out of this portion of the board. Just getting a computer on my lap, you bitch gives me an A. So if I am a proud American, what the fuck are you?

And as a last statement to you sweetie, I could write your ass under the table in a heart-beat...'cause I have something to say and I'm not beating-off on other folks words and or ideas.

Bye bye, now. Hope the group as a whole is happy with another who is eating the dust of another bitchy time of the month post.
-----

------

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:56 am

How about a group hug, guys? No need for any spats over this. In fact, that's probably the exact reason Andreas lets out a big sigh when he thinks about moderating this board again.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

opter

Post by opter » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 am

[quote="I'mglib"]How about a group hug, guys? No need f
or any spats over this. In fact, that's probably the exact reason Andreas l
ets out a big sigh when he thinks about moderating this board again.[/quote]

'' THIS ''

Opter

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 am

Did someone say hugs? Ooooh, count me in. I luv me some huggin'.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Dorothy wrote:And only a douche would derail his own thread.

Dorothy, that's out of line. Namecalling and insulting someone's writing skills are just mean, and they don't push the mission statement of undressing the abuses of Scientology. You're better than that... you have a great history here of being reasonable and insightful. I always enjoy reading your posts.

To be fair, I'm not a huge fan of the replies SRF posted either, but I see why he wrote them.

I agree with BF, Glib and Opter... more hugs, love and rainbows please! :flower: :beatingheart: :blinkingheart: :rainbowheart: :kissysmilies:
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Happy Saturday everyone! (<--click that)
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Dorothy wrote:
I believe OCMB will never die, that it is un-killable. I, for one, have no plans to abandon ship. I may turn lurker for a while, but that's it. I always check back in for the latest. I still prefer to read what the clambakers have to say about the latest news, compared to anyone else.
Hugs to those who understand that this is where I'm coming from. For those who want to trash Andreas, the man who built what I consider to be an incredible place for people to come and get educated and converse about CoS, I say good-bye to you. If someone invited you into their home to chat with others, SRF, would you start trashing them over politics? I guess you would. Would you make an announcement, that only 5 people showed up this night, that you don't like what people are saying, so this place must be infiltrated, it must be dying? How rude. If you have the freedom to say these things, then I too have the freedom to call you out on it.

There has been thread after thread of people whining about registrations not being open. Many of you have chimed in your opinions on this over and over. Alright already. Maybe we should sticky a thread on that subject and let people have their last word on that topic so we can get back to more important topics. There are many places for exes to go nowadays. Many boards of many flavors. Perhaps Andreas's original purpose has been fulfilled and he has moved on. If that is the case I am glad the board has been preserved with the few of us left here. If I were Andreas I might get tired of the whining and bitching about me and just end it. Maybe that is what some people want. Well, not me.

Simonymous, your comment is duly noted. But I don't think what I wrote warranted the response it got- the guy calling me a Bitch about 8 times in a row, spamming his own thread with name calling and personal attacks in response to simple sarcasm. I'd like to point out the difference between addressing a person's actions versus direct name calling. Anyway, no one needs to mediate this. I had no personal problem with SRF's responses. When it comes to this particular subject, I admit it, I am a Bitch. At least I point out exactly what someone does that irks me.

SRF, if I find in the future that I cannot come up with peaceful responses to you, I'll simply put you on ignore. I've never done it before, but there's a first time for everything. And you have the same capability. If you don't like what I have to say, placing me on ignore might be a better solution than making yourself look even more like a douche. And if Andreas upsets you that much, you can always place him on ignore as well. That might be better than trying to chase him across the Internet so you can find out what you think is wrong with him and bring it back here to ClamBake.

Sincerely,
The Bitch
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:54 am

Dorothy,

I’m going to try and be careful with the typos (correct spelling) and grammatical errors now. Instead of focusing specifically on my thoughts at the moment, and what it is I am thinking and trying to convey… I will instead make very sure that the exact English is spoken to the best of my ability and to those who read with that yard stick (yours) and still understand.

So to you I have a few words.

I can’t remember EVER when I have called anyone such a name on this board, nor can I recall when I have ever been confrontational to such a degree as I have been with you. No apologies.

Bitch. Plain and simple. Left Wing rebellious malcontent venom. Vicious with anyone who does not think as you do. Typical… but I must admit, your insults seriously wounded me. I was upset all day. I thought we were more involved with conveying the ideas and sentiments as they tip our minds without so much thought on being judged as to the exact position of the words themselves, or how they grammatically win a sentence diagram. Again, typical Left Wing Think. And probably why Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck (who speak pain English to plain Americans) drive you guys nuts.

No one “trashed” Andreas… least of all me. You got your sphincter all vibrating for no God Damn reason. Now I HATE writing like this, because it is below me, but for you, in a special way, I’ll sink to the low.

Snap out of the Cult mind think, and stop going all scientology-like when you think an perceived adversary is attaching your golden idol. There’s more than a little bit of that going on here, and it is predicable… that is to say reactionary in the worst way.

-=-=-=-

I have already written your ass under the table, because I’ve been thinking and asking, and I have succeeded. I was not particularly focused on typos or prose, because I thought this was a safe place to more importantly; get the thoughts down and out there. I’ll admit, there is a line there, but I don’t think I have ever (ever) come across as a dumb-assed uneducated twit. It just takes the wrong time of the month to find my errors… and I fully realize I just offended 50% of the reading audience… but PLEASE don’t lump Dorothy into your gender. There are SO many of the female gender I’m just nuts about <smile>. And some like my nuts.

-=-=-=-

So I’m a proud America. Only the extreme Left will slam me for that. And that’s a fact.

-=-=-=-

No Mods, no control. I’ve always tried to be civil and apologetic. Look me up. I’m sticking to the bitch word till I get an apology. How many of you truly focus on grammatical syntax over substance? After this, I am very reluctant to post here without an editor by my side… but I will write my thoughts and feelings first without regard of the grammar-police (unless there’s a government grant involved in which case I’ll use a word processor and a spell checker and grammar checker.)

Monday or Wednesday, I WILL win that Ipod with the EIB engraved signature!

-=-=-=-

BTW… with all of the activity on his end… if I haven’t been crass enough… Andreas could simply drop a post here. We’ve crossed poles before. I don’t think he will expel me. And I think he sees a bitch when he sees one, so if I do get expelled, I won’t be alone… couple of bitches gone, <HA>
-----

------

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:14 am

SRF is a GUY??? :?: :?: Ya learn somethin' EVERY day...that's one
of my motto's that I love :wink:

Ok, group hug---As Andreas has said, forever: Please talk to each other
as if you were in his livingroom. It's his site----let's at least be
kind to each other.

Agree to disagree---no need to trash. :popcorn: :computer: :dancing7up: :computer: :onebounce: :computer: :kissysmilies: :computer: :heartsign:

To all of you :alien:

Tory/Magoo

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 am

Yep, balls and all Tory... though I suspected you thought I had a few. Not going to show them in Andreas' living room, lest my wife is amongst us, and even then... but it would be nice to get together. I'll wear a chastity belt.
-----

------

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:06 am

Stevie Ray Fan wrote:
Dorothy,

I’m going to try and be careful with the typos (correct spelling) and grammatical errors now. Instead of focusing specifically on my thoughts at the moment, and what it is I am thinking and trying to convey… I will instead make very sure that the exact English is spoken to the best of my ability and to those who read with that yard stick (yours) and still understand.

So to you I have a few words.

I can’t remember EVER when I have called anyone such a name on this board, nor can I recall when I have ever been confrontational to such a degree as I have been with you. No apologies.

Bitch. Plain and simple. Left Wing rebellious malcontent venom. Vicious with anyone who does not think as you do. Typical… but I must admit, your insults seriously wounded me. I was upset all day. I thought we were more involved with conveying the ideas and sentiments as they tip our minds without so much thought on being judged as to the exact position of the words themselves, or how they grammatically win a sentence diagram. Again, typical Left Wing Think. And probably why Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck (who speak pain English to plain Americans) drive you guys nuts.

No one “trashed” Andreas… least of all me. You got your sphincter all vibrating for no God Damn reason. Now I HATE writing like this, because it is below me, but for you, in a special way, I’ll sink to the low.

Snap out of the Cult mind think, and stop going all scientology-like when you think an perceived adversary is attaching your golden idol. There’s more than a little bit of that going on here, and it is predicable… that is to say reactionary in the worst way.

-=-=-=-

I have already written your ass under the table, because I’ve been thinking and asking, and I have succeeded. I was not particularly focused on typos or prose, because I thought this was a safe place to more importantly; get the thoughts down and out there. I’ll admit, there is a line there, but I don’t think I have ever (ever) come across as a dumb-assed uneducated twit. It just takes the wrong time of the month to find my errors… and I fully realize I just offended 50% of the reading audience… but PLEASE don’t lump Dorothy into your gender. There are SO many of the female gender I’m just nuts about <smile>. And some like my nuts.

-=-=-=-

So I’m a proud America. Only the extreme Left will slam me for that. And that’s a fact.

-=-=-=-

No Mods, no control. I’ve always tried to be civil and apologetic. Look me up. I’m sticking to the bitch word till I get an apology. How many of you truly focus on grammatical syntax over substance? After this, I am very reluctant to post here without an editor by my side… but I will write my thoughts and feelings first without regard of the grammar-police (unless there’s a government grant involved in which case I’ll use a word processor and a spell checker and grammar checker.)

Monday or Wednesday, I WILL win that Ipod with the EIB engraved signature!

-=-=-=-

BTW… with all of the activity on his end… if I haven’t been crass enough… Andreas could simply drop a post here. We’ve crossed poles before. I don’t think he will expel me. And I think he sees a bitch when he sees one, so if I do get expelled, I won’t be alone… couple of bitches gone, <HA>

"Oh crap, he's a cripple", and soon after that:

"Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting close to, "Oh Crap".
quoted and saved for posterity

my only comment: Eeeewwwwaah!

And now, I'm off to worship my golden idol... :wink:
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 am

magoo1 wrote:SRF is a GUY??? :?: :?: Ya learn somethin' EVERY day...that's one
of my motto's that I love :wink:

Ok, group hug---As Andreas has said, forever: Please talk to each other
as if you were in his livingroom. It's his site----let's at least be
kind to each other.

Agree to disagree---no need to trash. :popcorn: :computer: :dancing7up: :computer: :onebounce: :computer: :kissysmilies: :computer: :heartsign:

To all of you :alien:

Tory/Magoo
Ha! SRF (Stevie Ray Vaughn fan) is a guy.
Did you miss his pics that he posted a long time ago?

Sometimes the past slips by and we don't remember.
I have been guilty of that myself from time-to-time.

BTW, how many women do you know that are fans of Stevie Ray Vaughn?
Ladies, please tell me I am wrong. Tell me you like his music.

The Sky is Crying (12 bar blues pattern)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9TS4O5 ... re=related

Stevie Ray plays with his brother Jimmie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onqzua4b ... re=related
codo ergo sum.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:54 am

(((((((((OCMB people))))))))))

That's how we do hugs on another computer forum.

Alright.

I got this off the bottom of the page just now.
There has been 1036 users online within the last 24 hours :: 22 Registered, 16 Hidden and 998 Guests
Look at the number of guests. I like to round up. So this forum gets about a thousand guests a day. Some of those might be people who come to the board more than once so that number probably represents less than a thousand people who do not post but who visit the board and read stuff.

I feel like I'm getting tired and repetitive but I think that's OK. Some of those people who come to read stuff may have just arrived recently and what I may be repeating may be something they haven't read or looked at or thought about before. Maybe some of what I repeat may have a slightly new spin on it. Who knows?

Thanks, Dorothy, for the mention in another thread.

There are quite a few people who have been on this message board who aren't active at all or are active very little. It would be nice if some of them would say, "Hi."

Anyway, I plan on being here for a while yet. If there's a chance of getting just one more person out of scientology's destructive clutches then I think what we're doing here is worthwhile.

And lastly thank you, Andreas, for the xenu.net site, this message board, and all you've done.

((((((((((Andreas))))))))))
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Tigger wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:
Tigger wrote:Just checked the stats. Two registered users and 24 guests.
Dearest Tigger. Fuck off
Geesh, can anyone guess why some people don't post here any more?

What is wrong with pointing out a few facts?
Or asking a few questions? Or correcting misinformation?

We're not like the Scientologists, are we?

Tigger
To the board and especially Tigger, I would like to apologize for my rude comment. It was out of line and not what I am about. I am drifting way off target Course corrections have been made! Gawd! I can be an insufferable ass @ times.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”