One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Hollywood Christmas Parade 2010
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 am 

I came back from the parade a bit early because of legal issues. I went to Winter Wonderland and Antishirtless Lady the cultist with a restraining order against me made me leave! Fuming, I went to the stress test bookstore and enturbulated them. It was actually better because it was much quieter and I could talk at them.

THEN THE POLICE SHOWED UP IN BIG NUMBERS. There were about ten cops, a bunch of motorcycles. They were confused as to the nature of my RO. Eventually I got back to protesting. THen the cops told me antishirtless lady was coming this way and I was hereby notified i might have to move again. So I went up to winter wonderland and Author Services. I will discuss with my lawyer whether we can take her to court over this. It happened last year too.

No video tonight. I'm tired. But you will be amazed by the number of cops.

Here are some pictures of Anti-Shirtless Lady looking pissed :) To her left is HGB building guard Frank Paolo who is famous for sitting on Jenna Miscavige when she tried to leave.

And another thing ... I HATE her new hairdo!

Post subject: Re: Hollywood Christmas Parade 2010
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:56 am 

Let me get this straight. If you were say, lying on a beach in the San Francisco area and that lady came along you would have to leave. Is that it?

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:24 pm 

Wieber wrote:
Let me get this straight. If you were say, lying on a beach in the San Francisco area and that lady came along you would have to leave. Is that it?

Yes if I come within 150 feet of her I am breaking the law.

Post subject: Meet a lady whose family met L. Ron Hubbard and threw him ou
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:29 pm 

If there is a better sixty second description of Scientology I haven't heard it. This woman tells a funny story about her father and cult founder L. Ron Hubbard who was gelling his religion in 1958.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b55vLiYpbQ

Shot last night at the Hwd Xmas Parade but blocks away.

Post subject: Some photos
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:49 pm 

BIKE COPS BEGIN ARRIVING - for every cop you see there ended up being three more

COPS SORT OUT WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE - Meanwhile handler Tim Armor, left, looks as bored as ever. Although he was supposed to "handle" me I was totally avoided.

Post subject: Re: Some photos
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm 

AngryGayPope wrote:
BIKE COPS BEGIN ARRIVING - for every cop you see there ended up being three more

COPS SORT OUT WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE - Meanwhile handler Tim Armor, left, looks as bored as ever. Although he was supposed to "handle" me I was totally avoided.

Good to see Tim is still alive and kicking. Haven't seen him mentioned at many protests in a while.
Were there any other "classic" handlers present?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am 

That police officer looks familiar.

Post subject: No no
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am 

mussel wrote:
That police officer looks familiar.

The police officer on the right is a girl!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am 

A report and some pics from Anti on WWP:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/284-usa- ... post-74041

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 am 

From the web, some random twitterer.....

[read from the bottom up]
Quote:
http://twitter.com/lillychild1984/statu ... 1051757568

I told one Scientologist at the parade "You guys don't even believe in xmas, ur scientologist. Why are you guys here?" All I got were stares
about 3 hours ago via Twitter .

Why would anyone want to see Scientologist in the Hollywood CHRISTmas parade? Oh ya they run Hollywood that with money and scare tactics!
about 3 hours ago via witter .

AND to top it off the Scientologist in the parade didn't have anything on that pertained to Xmas. There inflatables were from Hubbards books

It really makes me irritated that these Scientologist have enough power to invade the xmas parade.
They have nothing to do with xmas!!!

Scientologist were in the Hollywood Xmas parade last night!!!??? WTF??? Those ppl don't even believe in xmas! & they were saying merry xmas!
about 3 hours ago via Twitter

Post subject: Re: Some photos
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 am 

AngryGayPope wrote:

Scientology's Christmas Parade of Cops, ho ho ho. So did Scientology arrest Santa? He's a known SP you know, showering gifts on little children. That kind of flagrant out exchange is a sure sign of a criminal. I also heard he had his own spies, knows when you're sleeping and been bad. How creepy is that?

As soon as I saw that giant, towering pirate, I knew the Scientologists had come to town to give the heave-ho to all that theety-weety Christmas spin (deviously devised by big pharma and the psyches). Once again, those expanding hot-air Scientologists save the day!

Head on a Pike: Scientology (glossary): A person's head removed and put on a pike (a weapon formerly used by foot soldiers consisting of a metal spearhead on a long wooden shaft). Used figuratively to mean an example of discipline.

Last edited by PikeHead on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am 

I almost got there... :(

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1363633-post43/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/1363953-post51/

Media:

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Pho ... s_20101129

http://67.59.172.92/article/Local_News/ ... rade/72965

http://www.americanconsumernews.com/201 ... -2010.html (big plug for LRH)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm 

^

Quote:
The parade's popularity waned over the years, and it was almost canceled in 2007, when the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce could not secure enough broadcast advertising to help offset the cost of the production.

The Los Angeles City Council stepped in and contributed $175,000 to keep the parade going. The city of Los Angeles continues to underwrite the parade.

I don't wonder it has waned. It would help if they had some actual stars there, instead of those also-rans. You'd think in these bad economic times that some of the local big names would push the boat out a little for their industry's capital city.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm 

Sponge wrote:
^

Quote:
The parade's popularity waned over the years, and it was almost canceled in 2007, when the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce could not secure enough broadcast advertising to help offset the cost of the production. The Los Angeles City Council stepped in and contributed $175,000 to keep the parade going. The city of Los Angeles continues to underwrite the parade.

I don't wonder it has waned. It would help if they had some actual stars there, instead of those also-rans. You'd think in these bad economic times that some of the local big names would push the boat out a little for their industry's capital city.

The parade has become so utterly tired over the years. The City Council wants to keep it because of the revenue it brings in from the tourist trade. I continue to laugh at all the tourist buses that stop on the side of my apartment building everyday to point out the 3rd floor apartment where Bruce Willis lived in the 70s when he was still an aspiring actor in Hollywood, and the house on the corner - actor James Dean's former home (which was demolished in 2002 and a new house built in its place).

It's all about the $$ and the exposure... every freaking politician from the Mayor to his staff ride in the parade...

Post subject: Tired Parade
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:52 pm 

The parade has such a bad reputation as being "uncool" that it is probably hard to get anybody to show up and sit next to Shirley (Partridge Family) Jones and her husband Marty (?????) Engles. It could be something really fun if they would WAIT TWO ENTIRE WEEKS and have it sometime during, oh, I don't know, CHRISTMASTIME!!!!