One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Raid on the HGB & Winter Wonderland, 12/11/10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:24 am 

A small group of anons protested at the HGB, the Testing Center & L. Ron Hubbard's Winter Wonderland tonight in Hollywood. The weather was on the warm side and the streets were packed with people. Hollywood Blvd between Highland & LaBrea was shut down for the Los Angeles movie premier of Disney's 'Tron: Legacy'.

I heard that stress tables were set up at the Hollywood/Highland complex. When I arrived, the table had been broken down & was being carted away. I asked one of the Scilons why they were leaving. He said H & H security ordered them to shut down because the tables were interfering with the massive flow of people on the sidewalk, already limited by traffic barriers set up for the movie premiere.

After spotting & calling out HGB security guard Andy Knapp hiding behind a door (where curtain tech was applied), he made himself known and I managed to have a somewhat casual conversation with him.. and got him to laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlLEoFqF0WE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgbJcQ3YTOI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8DNnfqXifA

Post subject: Re: Raid on the HGB & Winter Wonderland, 12/11/10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 pm 

Thanks for that. It must be quite a challenge to make something slightly interesting out of something so dull, sad and depressing as scientology's winter wonderland.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm 

Hey smurf, I think the song "Don't Rain on My Parade" in the 2nd video was meant for you protesters, lol!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 pm 

This is sooooo funny... I got an email from YouTube today saying they may take down my 2nd video for copyright violation.. the girl in green singing "Don't Rain on My Parade" is owned by Warner/Chappell Music....

Information about your video "Raid on HGB & Winter Wonderland, Part 2 -Saturday, December 11, 2010

To: "XenuSmurf" <garry90069@yahoo.com>

Dear XenuSmurf,

Your video, Raid on HGB & Winter Wonderland, Part 2, may have content that is owned or licensed by Warner Chappell. No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:34 am 

Smurf, when youtube says that "no action is required" it usually means that they let it go but they put an iTunes link and other adverts on that video page. They've done the same thing to one or two of mine. I suppose it's better than them muting the audio or taking the video off altogether.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 am 

Sponge wrote:
Smurf, when youtube says that "no action is required" it usually means that they let it go but they put an iTunes link and other adverts on that video page. They've done the same thing to one or two of mine. I suppose it's better than them muting the audio or taking the video off altogether.

Thanks, Sponge. I hope that is the case. I think it would set quite a precedent for YouTube to take action against every video that showed someone singing or dancing tune a show tune in a public venue.