One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:51 pm 

BG said: "You know what makes me furious? That in light of these TOTALLY HATEFUL activities, there are those who sit in their comfortable armchairs and pick out the eensty weensty bits of Hubbard 'philosphy' that seem to make sense to them, then imply I'm hateful for passionately opposing the reprehensible practices coming out of this charlatan's 'technology.'"

BRAVA !!! WELL SAID.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:06 pm 

To each of you...HI and thank you for your understanding of these Criminal MORONS>>>>

Why don't I take them to court? The same reason many people who have been harmed by C of S don't.
A) They have MUCH more money than I do and actually LOVE to pull people into court, as they know they have more money, and can thus win by default/backrupting people.

B)Someone very kindly brought me references written by Hubbard when they were breaking into
my house (not re these videos, something else)
It was just little thing that would change, but things I'd NEVER change. However, it's not enough
to call the police on. I was beginning to make me crazy, until Jesse Prince explained "IT's Psychological Terrorism" and my other friend brought me the written references on "How to break into a house" etc.

What was done re these videos happened when I left C of S, and went to CLearwater to stay with Stacy, Bob and Jesse. I know OSA did it, as they also erased lots of my computer, and my husband doesn't even know how to turn on a computer.
However, due to fear of 'someone' stealing them, I had them locked up and didn't even look at them until when I posted about this, recently. YES>>>I was pissed!!
Also, in no way would he agree to erase any videos of our son. But they would.....I have no doubts.

Thanks for each of your kind words. Thank you to EVERY SINGLE person who spends time spreading the word about these secret terrorists hiding behind their phony "religion".

I believe in Karma....and their days WILL come.

My love to all :))

Tory/Magoo!

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:11 am 

I hope I wasn't being too unempathetic -- or insufficiently empathetic -- it doesn't have euphony either way -- but I'm (a) a New Age veteran who doesn't like the idea of victimhood and (b) a big fan of the legal profession, and I especially don't like the idea of people getting away with actions like this.

Especially for any lurking Scientologists on this board or on ARS, you all need to look at the actions of your organization. If you doubt that your money is being used to fund this kind of intimidation and offense, look into it more.

As for BG's fury against anyone with an open mind, well, that's a little over the top and I'll deal with that when passions have cooled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:39 pm 

Remember, Blarney, it's not open-mindedness I'm furious about, it's the implication or outright statement that I'm hateful because I passionately oppose the many reprehensible practices of the CoS and don't see anything good or original in Hubbard's tech.

I have to be mindful that you have a right to see something good in it and I know you are mindful that I have a right not to.

That post of Tory's shocked me to my bones. I imagine it would have ripped her heart out. I doubt my passions over that are going to cool anytime soon... like the Lisa McPherson case, I find it impossible to be dispassionate about it.

When I get that "passionate" I can say things that are accusatory, not meant to be personal. You do know that?

BG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 8:05 pm 

"You know what makes me furious? That in light of these TOTALLY HATEFUL activities, there are those who sit in their comfortable armchairs and pick out the eensty weensty bits of Hubbard "philosphy" that seem to make sense to them..."

I didn't fully digest the rest of the paragraphs, which concludes:

"...then imply I'm hateful for passionately opposing the reprehensible practices coming out of this charlatan's 'technology'."

Misreading is never something to be proud of, and I was totally wrong here. I'm going to stop smoking crack while reading posts, I promise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:27 am 

Tory,

If you read some previous posts of mine you will have found that I run a system of anctions against the cult. These run in rather the same way that UN sanctions run against Iraq. If Iraq harass inspectors they are bombed or have economic sanctions. If they co operate then they will be left alone.

I always announce what I am to do in advance over the net... and I always carry it out.

I am not so arrogant as to beleive that my actions will have the cult quivering in fear all on my own, but 1000 people like me may have an effect.

The 'sanction' for harassing Tory un until this point is as follows.

1) I will hold two public meetings at Speakers Corner in London.

2) I will distribute 100 information cards on Scientology.

3) I will carry out a funny little misinformation scam on Flag. (I cannot tell you what.)

4) I will also upgrade the security in my new home.

One public meeting and 50 cards will be distributed for each harassment incident. I would like to do more but I wish to make this a sustainable threat and is in addition to my normal activities.

Would anyone like to add there own sanctions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:24 pm 

Bottom Line: If you have proof, use it.

If you don't have proof, you have no case.

Where were these videos locked up?
Friends of mine stored their furniture with a storage company. When they went back to get something out of storage, their lock had been replaced with a look alike lock which they discovered when their key wouldn't fit. $15,000 worth of furnitue and family mementoes were gone.
There was no proof who did it. Case closed.

Apparently, although Tory believes her husband was involved, she has no proof who did it. It happened a long time ago and no doubt gloves were worn.

Tory has been in the face of COS several timees, even sitting in a COS Santa Claus chair, which brought COS action. Bottom line, she has no proof....therefore it would be stupid to file a complaint against her husband and COS, although I would file a complaint with the Police that the videos were destroyed, stolen, whatever it was, and if I really thought Scientology was involved, I would say so especially if nothing was stolen or nothing else was damaged. Of course the Police won't do or be able to do anything, but it will be on record and if something happens again for which there may be evidence that COS was involved..........

Tigger

"The only thing necessary for the Triumpht of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing."

Edmund Burke (?)

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:52 pm 

Criminal factor: there is no end to how low CoS will go, is there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:21 am 

Chigger, just cut Tory a break. You have no idea what she has endured, nor the enourmous amount of personal courage it has taken her to break with everything she cared about in order to exit the church.

I have enormous respect for Tory's courage. I am not asking you to respect anyone. I know that is impossible. I am, however, asking that you think prior to speaking on a topic of which you are woefully ill informed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:45 am 

Ms Cox,

I know you claimed earlier that your extensive and prolonged internet experience gave you a priviledged understanding of how to communicate in discussion groups, but do you really believe that you appear smart when you call someone "chigger"? Is it possible that you appear needlessly combative and that people can see you are baiting Tigger on?

I know that there are rollicking sides to this debate, and tons of information need to be produced constantly by every partisan available. But ... "chigger"? What does that prove?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:13 am 

Miss Cox,

You also insinuate that Tigger's respecting anyone is impossible. Dispense with the snide comments, please.

We are not impressed. Clean it up or take it back to the A.R.S. where it belongs. :lame:

Galileo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:12 am 

Ahh, the royal we! Chigger has called me much worse. Why don't you look at what chigger has called me. Bunnybutt. Woodyann. Let us count the names. Whenever I strive to be polite to her, it does not work.

We on ARS have tolerated chigger for some time. We have also read the OC postings as she posts them there.

You should clean up your superior tone before you "correct" me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:27 am 

This thread is supposedly about Tory's circumstances. Please give us all a break, and lets hear from her instead - hopefully good news from her as she dances the light fantastic in those moonbeams.

the venusian traindriver

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:37 am 

Richard Hey...thanks! That is SUPER cool :)

As far as the rest....

Shall I break out the Cream Soda's?

Bunnyann...thanks :)and let's all just get on with it. I'm SO tired of hearing about "Tigger"
and what is right or wrong when neither have ANTHING to do with Scientology abuses.

Here's some NEW news: Last night I met with some ministers (local) and three Scientologists who
lied through their teeth all night long.

Here's a true quote: "Net nanny? Come on....I've never heard of ANYTHING like that...have you?"
Snickering to each other.

I showed them my SP delcare, and this was my favorite quote of the night, from the ministers:

"You don't REALLY declare someone a suppressive
Person do you?"

:)

Oh ya.....

Best to all,

Tory/Magoo!

Burbank, CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:42 am 

Excellent, Choochooman :)

Ok..here's another quote from last night:

"Suicides??? Geeee....I don't know of ANY suicides,
do you?" (asking the other 2 Scientologists who both shook their heads,"NO"/ lying).

Truth? They can't HANDLE The truth!!

Love to ya,

Tory/Magoo~yup..dancin in the moonlight~

Burbank, CA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next