As has been posted in OCMB Media Section, The Today Show with Matt Lauer went big this morning with a piece on Paul Haggis' story in The New Yorker: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/ ... 9#41456859
Larry Wright is interviewed by Matt Lauer.
People can now see the value of what Marty Rathbun has been reporting on his blog. It is all there in Larry Wright's story and the Matt Lauer interview:
* An FBI investigation into The Church of Scientology for human trafficking; human rights abuses; and physical abuse by David Miscavige.
* Child labor with 10 and 12 year old children working in Sea Org in slave labor conditions based upon billion year contracts. What kind of group enslaves children for .36 cents an hour with no medical benefits or even a formal education? Scientology is a Slave Labor-Money-Cult. Scientology publics should leave CoS based upon the fact that it uses slave labor. Wins in session are immoral and spiritually evil if they are based upon slave labor, particularly of children.
* David Miscavige beating his staff.
* The surreal world inside of the Cult of Scientology. The willful blindness of Scientology publics to the cruelty and human rights abuses inside of the Sea Org.
* Paul's admission of his own blindness when he was a member of CoS; this is a common event that happens until Scientologists have their own Truman Show and leave CoS.
* Tommy Davis calling Paul Haggis an apostate for telling the truth and speaking out.
* Tommy Davis and the Cult denying everything in a Stalinst fashion by calling it all lies. This refusal to confront its own Evil is what keeps CoS trapped in a self-destructive downward spiral.
Culture keeps getting the message that the Church of Scientology is a corrupt, evil Cult whose tax exempt religious status needs to be taken away for all of the right reasons!