One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Updating The Radio & TV Vault
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 am 
Site Admin

Hasn't been updated in awhile:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/media/Vault/

If someone want to do research to make an ultimate collection of videos, please make a list with:

• title
  • date
  • link (e.g. YouTube, XenuTV, etc)
  • short description

A screenshot is also nice, but I can help with that if required.

Post subject: Re: Updating The Radio & TV Vault
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 am 

This is simple enough. Just a fair bit of work to find and organise all the links.
The timeline on Ray Hill's http://www.xenu-directory.net is the perfect starting point in finding out what media you need to be locating (and the media source links are often already on there) and would help take some of the drudgery out of it
Of course, there is also the timeline of media links from OCMB media forum posts.

Also remember that the line has blurred quite a bit between TV/Radio and the internet as a source for video. Mainstream news organisations and feeds, which are not TV or Radio, are making greater use of video these days.

There will still be continuing work maintaning this....
1) some mainstream TV/Radio/News do not allow a direct link or embedding their video media and you have to go to their main page and find it every time.
2) often, videos of news reports scroll off their page and the link dies.
3) some video is country restricted by the owner which means finding an alternative source.
5) Captures and re-uploads to places like YouTube can also disappear due to DMCA, or the channel owner removing it or closing their account. Fortunately since 2008, thanks to the rise of chanology, a lot people have made mirror copies or archived the source.

So, with that in mind, I think a "report broken link" icon next to every link (or for the whole section with a simple link report form) would be a good idea. It would sent an email message to you and then you could either fix it youself or ask one of us on the board to source a working link.

I will look at providing links, thumbnails and summaries to you. It won't be a quick thing. If I can get your old broken links re-sourced first then that will at least tidy up the existing page and then maybe over a much more extended period, when I get chance, I'll add provide new links to the stuff that is missing from your timeline and up to current date.

Post subject: Re: Updating The Radio & TV Vault
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:13 pm 

Here's the ultimate audio, IMHO, about Scientology. It's the Xenu lecture given by Elron in 1968. It's kinda hard for them to deny it after that.

btjunkie(dot)org/torrent/L-Ron-Hubbard-Xenu-Scientology-Dianetics-Tape-OT-VIII-1968/42397b21bcec63a3feb98ef709ccacf02abccf5e702e

Everyone needs to seed this. The link works even though it says otherwise (will probably turn green when someone seeds it).

:xenu:

:violent:

mod edit: torrent link removed

"[If] anyone wants a monopoly on Dianetics, be assured that he wants it for reasons which have to do not with dianetics but with profit." —Dianetics by L.Ron Hubbard..who made $640 million dollars from Dianetics. Just a Coincidence.