Why don't the Indies protest?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
TPark

Re: Why don't the Indies protest?

Postby TPark » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Sponge wrote:
Terril, would something like......

"Miscavige! Give scientologists their church back"

or

"Miscavige! Give scientology back to the scientologists"

...be a good doubt-creating message for the various flavours of independent scientologist to protest with?

Great idea!
http://www.freewebs .com/techoutside thecofs

http://internationa lfreezone. net

Below one may see a British TV program of
scientology as its used in the Freezone.

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q ... o+L+ron+...

tamasin-sp

Postby tamasin-sp » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 pm

TPark wrote:
Sponge wrote:

or

...be a good doubt-creating message for the various flavours of independent scientologist to protest with?

Great idea!

I'm gonna leave this now to you scientologists, have a great billion years, use your mental instability wisely, if I see you trying to lure kids into your mind controll crap again, I will do everything in my power to bring you down.

Adios!
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Sponge

Postby Sponge » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:04 pm

TPark wrote:
Sponge wrote:

or

Great idea!

Of course the catch is, that if it remotely comes anywhere near crunch, there won't be much of anything to give back.

TPark

Postby TPark » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Trying to end the abuses of CO$ is not a simple job.

As the saying goes there are many ways to skin a cat.

We need them all.

The Freezoners by being out there and delivering tech makes it easier for people to leave COS. And we have the best people who
work for the client in a safe environment. Those not interested of course won't apply.

Those interested may wish to.

If we consider the " Indies" as those who follow Marty and post on his blog we have, IMO, the most successful part of the efforts to bring COS, Miscavidge to justice in current times.

Now Amy Scobee and Mark Headley and wife and Nancy Many may not wish to follow scn, but they work alongside Marty to end abuse, and provide evidence to expose the criminality of CO$. Mark Headley and Amy and Nancy Many have written books. Marty is writing one. some 17 people gave data to the "Truth Rundown" in the St Pete's times. This reverberated worldwide, and we had the Panorama programme, the series in America from Anderson Cooper and more than I can recall on the top of my head. Or even keep up with. Lol!

Then we find that many of these people have testified to the FBI
and they have documented the tampering of FBI witnesses, a serious offence. And we of course are not privy to all thats coming down from the "Indies."

Then Karen de la Carriere is posting revelatory info never seen before.

Marty's blog has a never ending series of people, opinion leaders
like Paul Haggis etc stating publicly they are disavowing CO$.

All the above are excellent projects and are protests that are
in a sense braver than that of anons, in that these people are known, and if connected to Marty bear the brunt of CO$ attacks.

There is a lesson some here may wish to learn: someone who
likes the tech and philosophy of scn may not be your enemies.

Some seem unable to learn that lesson.

TPark

Postby TPark » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Sponge wrote:
Great idea!

Of course the catch is, that if it remotely comes anywhere near crunch, there won't be much of anything to give back.[/quote]

This may be more complex than you or I can fully envisage.

Miscavidge in jail and new leadership may go in directions that are hard to predict.

Ideally a new management may actually decide to work for parishioners rather than suck their blood. That can go many ways.
For example a broad amnesty may tempt some abused back. This IMO would probably be a very limited improvement, specially if they held onto all the policies.

Ideally I'd like to see the Pilots vision of the FZ [ indies included]
started to work with the main church whereby the Church provides training and qual actions, and the majority of auditing is done by the field which becomes indistinguishable from the FZ. And no central control of much at all.

Then a panel to examine policies and decide and which to junk.

Geir Isene is a MUST for such. He wishes to reduce the policies for his company down to , best I recall, 500 lines. He also reduces posts he makes to the bare minimum to make his point. I like that
attitude. :)

Then their is the matter of funds. The US government has stepped up to handle the funding of some Church, can't recall ref.

Can this work for a worldwide organisation?

The funds built up by the church should be freely available for
valid restitution, overseen by a neutral agency. if such even exists legally.

All the above failing, as it well might, then the best procedure is to " Pound the COS into dust" , to paraphrase a line from one of my favorite films "Last of the Mohicans."

tamasin-sp

Postby tamasin-sp » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:24 am

Originally posted by TPark:

There is a lesson some here may wish to learn: someone who
likes the tech and philosophy of scn may not be your enemies.

Some seem unable to learn that lesson.

And some learnt a very valuable lesson many years ago, straight from source. Never trust a scientologist. That's the only lesson I need,It stood me well for many years, my biggest mistake was forgetting that lesson and then remembering.
Look at our brokenness.

We know that in all Creation

Only the human family

Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour

That we may heal the earth

And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

scino

Postby scino » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 pm

hartley wrote:
sekhcollection wrote:-Scientologists are members of Co$
-Freezoners are those that follow Marty Rathburn and Mike Rinder
-Indies are all other groups that use LRH tech without ties to Co$ or Freezone.

Scientologists are people who believe in Scientology. The Church claims that no one who is not a Church member can be a Scientologist, and has Trade Marked the word.

The Freezone was originally a breakaway group from the Church founded by Bill Robertson, a top ranking Church officer. It became what is now Rons Org, a decentralised organisation active nowadays in Germany and Russia. Rons Org uses pre-Miscavige Tech, it does not actively attack the Church but expects it to collapse due to its lack of ethics and squirreling.
Pre-Anonymous, critics took to calling any non-Church scientologist a 'Freezoner'.

Independent Scientology is the movement recently founded by Marty Rathbun. Unlike Rons Org it has an apologetic attitude to Hubbard , blames everything on Miscavige and wants to reform the Church.

RonsOrg also has ORGs in Switzerland, The Netherlands, Ukraine and probably more countries. The RO continued researching and their tech is different than was ever used in the CoS. I know someone on OT17 for example. They have 12 instead of 8 dynamics. OT3 is taken very seriously in these circles.

Where would you position people like Trey Lotz and Rey Robles? They both use pre-Miscavige LRH tech and have been active as independent auditors in California for decades.

The Independents seem to be a close group under -supervision- of Rathburn. Members are:
- M. Rathburn
- M. Rinder
- J. Beghe ( their own celeb )
- G. Isene ( loose because lives in Norway )
- S. Kusada
- A. Thomas
- P. Ethier
- ( maybe 10, 20 more. ) that's it.

They hunt ex-public to sell them auditing for lots of money. Who knows what tactics they use?

Anyone with experience in setting up websites and analyzing statistics understands that the enormous amount of comments on Marty Rathbuns blog must be -inflated-.

I suppose they are infiltrated. They are all used to sec-checks, KR's and what have you.
Never bite the hand that feeds.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”