One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: KAREN'S STORY (ex Mrs. Heber Jentzsch)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:50 pm 

Good response, Karen.

Maarten already said everything I wanted to say, so I just agree with him. I truly hope things with your son will take a turn for the better in the future. Stay strong,

:turnintoheart:, Sekh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 pm 

WELCOME KAREN!

You have a story that needs to be told and the courage to tell it. Thank you so much.

Tigger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm 

Welcome to OCMB Karen#1!

I was blown away by what you posted when you came out in June 2010 on Marty's blog: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... ejentzsch/

I have followed your stories at ESMB with a great deal of interest. The thread is here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20457

OSA had to be stunned to see a Class XII C/S come out at Moving On Up a Little Higher, one of their least favorite websites. I was appalled to see how OSA had put up a hate page on you and then had your own son guide you to it over the phone when he disconnected from you. Of all the terrible abuses perpetrated by OSA, the breaking up of families by Disconnection is one of the most terrible abuses -- especially for people who served CoS for decades as you and so many other people did.

It is truly evil for OSA to put up a hate page on a 35 year SO veteran who permitted her own son to join the Sea Org. Yet, because OSA can always sink lower, it then made your own son guide you over the phone to the RTC hate page because you spoke out against David Miscavige using the name War and Peace. Worse, he was then carefully coached by his OSA handlers to tell you to never text him, e-mail, or phone him. It was a classic Scientology Disconnection orchestrated by David Miscavige.

Once again the World sees that CoS creates its own enemies and is an extremely self destructive group.

I am glad to see that you are actively opposing and working to expose the criminal David Miscavige, his lackeys in OSA, and his PI's. Your letter to OSA's attorney showed that former members of CoS are not going to take the brutality and will fight back.

The photos you posted of your marriage to Heber were quite lovely and show that people fall in love in CoS and everywhere else.

It is maddening that CoS fights to break up families and marriages and works to basically kidnap the children of Scientologists into the Sea Org for slave wages.

This is Karen#1 after exiting the Sea Org and finding her way to success in the business world:

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:07 am 

Welcome to OCMB Karen. :D :D :D :D It is great to have you here.

Opter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 am 

How Down and Dirty do they Get ?
The "Church of Scientology"

Using ANONYMOUS TACTICS, making ANONYMOUS phone calls" to utterly DESTROY their enemies."
...while they hypocritically complain about ANONYMOUS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks after I came out publicly against the Church the following Law Enforcement incident occurred
My pc confessional folders were studied head to toe as soon as it was known that I was disaffected
and speaking out against David Miscavige and INT BASE horror stories.

In my pc folders, they found that my CPA was a man named Bill Greene who has done my tax returns for some years.

There are tens of thousands of Bill Greenes in Los Angeles, but they got his city out of my pc folder due to some incident previously run.

It didn't matter that I was a 35 year contributor.
It didn't matter that they had turned my son Alexander against me.
I was speaking out vociferously against Miscavige so, as expected, retribution would occur.
David Miscavige personally orders the Dirty Deeds.
I will be posting more on this.....
Here's what occurred~~
Email received:::::
Subject: Very Very Important!!!!!!
Date: 7/20/2010 3:11:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Reply To:
Hi Karen,

Tried multiple times to reach you tonight but no call back. Thought you needed to know that we were visited at home today by an LA Co detective and his FBI partner to investigate a phone hotline tip they received anonymously] alleging that you were supplying children to me for some kind of underage sex related thing. They had our names and wanted your phone number which I did not give. I expect they will be coming to see you next. They said they have to investigate all such tips as a matter of course.

While the allegations are ridiculous and neither of us has anything to do with children of this age and type, someone clearly wants to harm both of us seriously. The tipster had a few genuine details to which they have added to in order to make them appear criminal.

<snip>

I'll tell you the rest when we talk and we can decide how to proceed. Probably better if we help them. I have no idea what or who could have generated this, but perhaps you may have.

Bill

Here's the rest of the story.
Bill Greene is a Harvard Business Graduate, active in Harvard Alumni. The FBI agent and Detective *FELT* they had been "had". After a 5 minute interview they felt this anonymous *TIP* was ridiculous and they asked Bill if had any enemies ?.

Bill could not think of an enemy and said NO.
They then asked if Karen de la Carriere had any enemies ?

"Oh ! Oh ! said Bill. "The Church"

"What Church? " they asked.

"The Church of Scientology" Physical body reaction from the Law enforcement agents. Interview over. Case closed.
They never came to see me !

Law Enforcement knows only too well the *Anonymous* phone calls re Church enemies.....

Yes, I contribute for 35 years and the *CHURCH* call in an anonymous tip that I smuggle underage Children for sex to my CPA.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It boggles the mind.

I have never made it a secret that I report Church criminals acts to Law Enforcement. I enjoy my relationships with different levels of Law Enforcement.
So I made a couple of phone calls......
My comm lines called these 2 visitors to Bill Greene to square away my Whistle Blower Status. My air cover by Law enforcement was incredible This all went down within minutes.
It was barely a blip on my computer screen
But a black eye for OSA.
I sent (something I would never thought of doing) the Wikileaks link to the OSA NETWORK ORDERS to Law enforcement comm lines.
The OSA Bible.
This was to explain why the "Church" carries on like this.

FINALE

To: Detective XXXXX
XXXXXXX@ic.fbi.gov

Sent: Tue Aug 03 15:22:35 2010
Subject: July 20 Visit

Dear Det. Trapp,

You visited my home on July 20 with your partner from the FBI to inquire about an anonymous tip regarding some allegations about myself and my client, Ms. de la Carriere. I understand from her that it was decided that the allegations were false, the investigation is now closed, and was attributed to some retailiation by the Church of Scientology toward her.

As the event was quite disturbing, especially to my wife, may I ask you to forward some information on the incident to me by either email or regular mail. I'd like to request (1) a copy of the text of the anonymous allegation, (2) a copy of the resolution showing it was false, or dropped, and is closed, (3) copies of the badge ID or yourself and your partner, whose business card I didn't get.

You were certainly right that I had no idea my client had any such enemies.

Thank you very much.

William Greene, CPA

#################
I will not post further outcomes.
But I am happy to announce that I have collected up a huge amount of "church" Anonymous Phone call dirty tricks for Law Enforcement to circulate among themselves and post on Inter-Agency Boards.

Truth will OUT

This is my YouTube Channel ~~ click here

Please follow me on Twitter @karendlacariere

Last edited by Karen#1 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm 

:cheerleader: GO, KAREN!!! :cheerleader:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
How Down and Dirty do they Get?

Sent: Tue Aug 03 15:22:35 2010
Subject: July 20 Visit

Dear Det. Trapp,

You visited my home on July 20 with your partner from the FBI to inquire about an anonymous tip regarding some allegations about myself and my client, Ms. de la Carriere. I understand from her that it was decided that the allegations were false, the investigation is now closed, and was attributed to some retailiation by the Church of Scientology toward her.

As the event was quite disturbing, especially to my wife, may I ask you to forward some information on the incident to me by either email or regular mail. I'd like to request (1) a copy of the text of the anonymous allegation, (2) a copy of the resolution showing it was false, or dropped, and is closed, (3) copies of the badge ID or yourself and your partner, whose business card I didn't get.
FYI - Karen wrote to Bernell (Bernie)E. Trapp, a Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department deputy assigned to the Sexual Assault Felony Enforcement (SAFE) Team.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 am 

Smurf wrote:
Benny's Friend wrote:
First, Karen, welcome! We love having you here. And second, wow, Miscavige has sure lost his own plot. That retaliation op was just plain stupid.

These black ops have been going on for decades... it seems that only in the last decade the FBI and Department of Justice have perked up their ears and are taking the ages-old crap that OSA puts out, seriously. Perhaps, it's because of the economy of late where federal agency funding & manpower has been more constrained... that law enforcement is getting fed up wasting their time investigating fraudulent schemes that makes them feel in the end, like fools.

I have always said, from past experience, that OSA likes to dig deep holes for people, but they always trip & fall into the holes themselves. They never learn from past mistakes. It's internalized in them to attack..attack..attack even if there's no rationality in the attacks. Over the years, I have met with the FBI and law enforcement, including last month where my attorney & I were asked to come in & talk due to a legal matter I'm involved in (Hi Rick!! Yes, you know what I'm talking about... still waiting for that oft-threatened subpoena, you douchebag).

Karen D. is right on with what she said about the FBI's knowledge of Scientology and their criminality. What alot of people (and anons) don't understand is that the FBI is not required to be involved in an official investigation of Scientology, for it to investigate it. They have been doing this under the radar for years. And it is their policy never to disclose where they are in investigations until charges are brought.

This rumor that the FBI informed AOL News that the investigation against Scientology was closed (that Tommy D. has been yapping hog wild about in defense) is pure bullshit. I heard that directly from the field office in Los Angeles.

And now, there is a global view of dictators and totalitarian regimes, and how those contentions affect individual communities. In other words, Miscavige, You Are Under the Spotlight anywhere, everywhere, from now on.

Head on a Pike: Scientology (glossary): A person's head removed and put on a pike (a weapon formerly used by foot soldiers consisting of a metal spearhead on a long wooden shaft). Used figuratively to mean an example of discipline.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:47 am 

Karen was my auditor around 1983. She was by far my favorite and one of the best I had. Out of session, she was the only auditor I knew that treated me like a friend rather than a paying public. As a friend, she would poke fun at what she thought was my excessively conservative and reserved personality and urge me to be more effusive and outgoing. We had good laughs over that. I thought she was the embodiment of everything good and decent about Scn. There was a bit of the maverick in her, and that's one reason why I liked her. And no doubt it explains why neither of us could remain loyal to the COS.

Karen, you would remember me as the guy who helped you buy a new guitar case for Heber for his birthday. I remember that caper well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 am 

Dear Murray,

Thank you for this kind note. Oh boy...you take me down Memory Lane. :o :o :o
I am sending you a private message.
How nice of you to write this post.

Who would have guessed back then that we would meet up 25 years later on a Message Board on the Internet that whistle blows on Church atrocities.?
I am amazed at finding out more and more who reads this message board !

love/Karen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 am 

My son Alexander Jentzsch knows the darker side of Scientology (his wording) but he sees both good and bad side , so he told me. It is comforting to me that much has already leaked through to him.

He was carefully manipulated by OSA to disconnect from me and even worse, they had my own son steer me to visit a HATE Internet WEB SITE OSA/RTC created on me with data from my confessional folder

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what occurred after Alexander and his wife had been forced to have their first abortion in the Sea Org.

Andrea became pregnant again. Her family is deeply embedded in the Church, but 3 of her sisters previously in the SO fled the Sea Org.

This time, the Church and Sea Org Execs do not push for the abortion or for them to "look at the greatest good...."
BECAUSE

The Mark and Claire Headley and Laura DeCRESCENZO law suits have been filed and the enforced abortion policy absolutely in force for some 25 years is being re-thought.
It's Bad PR !

There is no less willingness of the Church to enforce the abortions, enforced abortions are cancelled because it is BAD PR ! and Litigation can occur !

Whereas most Churches deeply support the nucleus family and understand what a fundamental building block it is for a better community, a better civilization, the CULT does absolutely everything to DESTROY the family unit.

Examples:

++++Posting husband and wife 1000s of miles apart in different Sea Org Bases,
++++DM ordering mandatory divorces,
++++DM Ordering the divorce (previously ) of a RTC member who's spouse was sent to a "lower" Org such as CMOI or GOLD
+++having Church execs ordering the abortion of pregnancies,
+++RPF gulag for sex before marriage
++++RPF assignee may not speak with his spouse for YEARS as long as the RPFer is in the RPF. The RPFer often
gets divorced by the non RPF spouse. *(No one can speak to RPFers outside of RPF)

What is despicable is taking confessions of masterbation OUT OF A PC FOLDER and reading it to the entire group at INT base to mock and humiliate the staff member who confessed to masturbation...

Priest/Penitent confessional indeed !

But I digress. Back to Alexander and Me. The Church has new policy. The Law suits are making the enforced abortions only too public.

New pregnant couples are routed out. Alexander is routed out in ways I have never seen before. Kerstin, the Security Chief at OSA INT befriends him in every way.
She strokes his feathers. Alexander has her cell phone, her home phone, her work phone embedded in his cell phone. They TEXT each other. Ahhhhhhh Feel the love...... Alexander tells me Kerstin is GREAT !

After Alexander and Andrea had planned to move in to a Guest suite on my property and have even dropped off luggage, Alexander is diverted to Northern Glendale, he gets a super job with high wages in a Scientology, company, any all help is given to furnish the apartment...
What is going on ? The baby does not make it and Kerstin has the CLO *PAY* for the procedure ! Unheard of ! Alexander and Andrea have been gone for several weeks.. they are no longer in the SO.

Could it be that Heber being in lockdown for 6+ years has something to do with it ?

I am known as disaffected. Is OSA and the gang worried that Alexander will share my views and do a media splash with me on Heber's incarceration ?

Alexander's leaving the SO sec checks drag on and on. He refuses more. Kerstin to the rescue ! No more sec checks.
But no parting $$$ til you sign your life away.

The final procedure on leaving is to sign your life away at OSA INT. 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, 10th Floor.

You go up to the 10th floor and ON VIDEO CAMERA under the gaze of those in the room watching you intently, you sign document after document that you will:::

NEVER ever reveal anything that occurred within the Sea Org.
and a host of other things......

Just how much cover up is there ?
The threat and signatures say that the staff member can be sued for $50,000 for every time they violate a clause.
The bunch of documents is about 1/2" thick.

Alexander Jentzsch, the son of Heber Jentzsch was give a bribe of $3500 “a year’s pay” and “forgiven” his freeloader bill for signing one of these.

I am told by lawyers, they are worthless. They would NEVER stand up in a Court of Law. Marty and Mike have affirmed their worthlessness. Alexander is not given a copy of what he signed, giving away his Constitutional right of free speech.

It is a PSYCH OPS.
Psychological domination to affect the will, perception, and understanding.

Imagine a “religion” with so many dark secrets, so much hush-hush of what occurs with the walls of DM’s Church that no leaving staff member can depart without this procedure. If they do, they may be DISCONNECTED from all family, and all the other punishments that go into play.

Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, Jeff Hawkins and Steve Hall do a full detailed posting on DM brutality on Heber.

Highlights:
1) Mike Rinder quote:
Heber bore the brunt of much of Miscavige’s ire over the years. I have seen Miscavige strike Heber on at least 10 occasions. Miscavige had dolls made in the likeness of Heber (and me). These were very elaborate reproductions that looked like ventriloquists dolls. Miscavige would make Heber sit with the doll on his lap and Miscavige would address himself to the doll instead of talking to Heber directly. This was to demonstrate the “fact” that Miscavige thought Heber “wooden” and “unresponsive.”

2)
I only saw Heber snap once, when after hours of Miscavige brand taunting and belittling ™, Miscavige squirted Heber’s face and glasses with contact lense fluid and then blew powdered coffee creamer into his face. This is the level of behavior of the so called “leader” of Scientology.

3)But that wasn’t all that happened at IAS event time. Heber, along with myself and Guillaume Lesevre were assigned to MEST work. It was surreal, donning a tuxedo to do an international event and then a boilersuit to do MEST work in the woods next to the Saint Hill Manor lake. And then being thrown fully clothed in the lake (in November). Miscavige then decided it wasn’t good enough to be “hidden” by the lake and moving us to do MEST work next to the Stables where all Saint Hill staff walked to eat their meals. It was there that Heber slipped on a log, fell and quite badly injured himself. Of course, Miscavige blamed that on Heber’s “out ethics”

Yesterday was Heber's birthday, October 30th. He is 75 years old.

I understand well why Heber Jentzsch has not been permitted to see his son but once in almost 7 years.

I understand well why my son was unable to have the experience of a dad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:59 pm 

Quote:
I am partial to the idea that one can get a more 360 degree view when one looks at all sides ~~ i.e. a multi viewpoint system
Good for you.

Thanks for joining clambake and telling your story. The harm done to your family is deplorable.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm 

I don't want to intrude in your private affairs, Karen, and probably most people here know the answer to my question, but I'm new in this whole thing and I just can't stop wondering what really happened to Heber?

Why is he still kept prisoner by DM, and why is neither Law Enforcement nor the Critics movement nor people still in the Church making much noise to get him out of there? A man his age shouldn't have to stand this treatment. And according to what I have read about him, he seemed to be generally well liked, so why is this 75 years old man left in "the hole"? His age alone should give him the right to a more humane treatment.

Maybe someone else from the "old guard" should answer this; Karen, I don't want you to get upset telling a painful story you must have told many times before.

Like I said, I don't want to get into your personal things, and I hope I'm not impertinent by asking, but it's just something I'd really like to know. I'll be just as happy with a link to the full story. I can't seem to find one on my own.

Thanks anyway, and I hope things will get better for you and your son. And for Heber too. Love, Sekh.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 am 

Dear Sekh,

Heber has been, some 8 years now been under the complete control of David Miscavige. He has been permitted to see his son 2x in YEARS.

Many public reported Heber was missing to various Law Enforcement officials. So they did a "Welfare check."
A couple of months ago the LAPD investigator Maria Ciufitelli was satisfied that Heber had been "found" and considered no longer missing? He signed an affidavit with a couple of attorneys and this was submitted to the LAPD as evidence that he was not missing.

Heber would never be permitted to be alone with an escort, or Guards are more.
Of COURSE he signed the above under duress.

They are carefully and utterly controlled at INT BASE. There are drachonian punishments if they do not do what the MONSTER David Miscavige demands of them.

As the Internet explodes the stories of internal abuse, the chances of this kind of conduct perpetuating is getting less.

Here is an excellent write up of some of the abuse he suffered. Thanks for asking dear.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... /#comments

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:56 am 

Karen#1 wrote:
Heber has been, some 8 years now been under the complete control of David Miscavige. He has been permitted to see his son 2x in YEARS. Many public reported Heber was missing to various Law Enforcement officials. So they did a "Welfare check." A couple of months ago the LAPD investigator Maria Ciufitelli was satisfied that Heber had been "found" and considered no longer missing? He signed an affidavit with a couple of attorneys and this was submitted to the LAPD as evidence that he was not missing
Karen, this is one of the more sickening & shameful acts of the LAPD which is largely disinterested & dismissive of anyone challenging Scientology. I'm sure Detective Ciuffetelli of the Missing Persons Unit never saw Heber nor has an idea what he looks like. And what evidence did she have that the signature on the affidavit actually belonged to Heber?

Glib & Resistance will remember what followed when we walked into the Hollywood Division/LAPD with the distraught mother of Mandy Kember, a Sea Org member who disconnected from her after the mother blew from the cult. She flew to LA from the UK in hopes of seeing her daughter. We were met by a dismissive sergeant-in-charge who was rudely patronizing to the mother and said that her daughter had come to the police station earlier, with an entourage, and he was convinced she acting of her own free will in ignoring her mother. The police just wrote off this mother as an unnecessary nuisance.

But, lest we forget, Scientology does contribute tens of thousands of dollars every year to the LAPD coffers, in their hiring of off-duty cops to work their numerous events.