One opened, more to come!
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 10:09 pm 

"Sorry for being such a dolt."

"Sorry" isn't good enough. I'll try to think of some little amends you can do. (think... think... think...) Hey! Where is Pit Bull when I really need his advice/ideas? <snicker>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:10 am 

You simply believe that Arnie and Tory have a right to say whatever they please about myself, and others.

You can say, 'be on with it"...but damn it, then tell "Umike" to quit posting crap about people!
I never started a THING about him.....you can read the damned Logs. He's trashed me and others endlessly, in his name of "Truth".

Nothing could be farther from it. I've posted flat out, from the beginning who and what I had to do with OSA. Here:
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
Granted, when people act and do the exactly same things as Yaude did for years....yes...I've said, "Whether you are OSA or not, you're getting them stats. That's a fact. Their stats are to degrade critics, put them down, and distract people OFF of Scientology, and their many abuses.
The logs are all there to see who said what.

Read the logs.....study them, if you care to.
Am I going to waste hours with someone who seems to get off on mere distraction? No, I am not. Call me whatever you damned well please.

You'll see MG has posted more *Crap* about posters, constantly pitching it falsehoods, pretending he cares about truth. Bullshit, and I'll say so as long as he does it.

Tory/Magoo~

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:17 am 

PS: And Ladybird......thanks for all your many informative posts.

Scientology wasn't planning on all of us joined together speaking out, where they :) If Hubbard was so "OT"...why didn't he plan on the Internet?

Better yet, why didn't he fix it so Scientology would "win"?

Ha! Hi OSA .... Having fun yet? It's soon to be Thursday at 2!OH NO!!! L. Ron Hubbard was a liar, a fraud, and you know it, refuse to face it, and it'll never go away. You can shut down one area, maaaaaaaaaaybe, but you'll never shut down the truth. 8)

We're here to make sure of it :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Burbank, CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:07 am 

- I suspect what "infuriates" Umike is what would infuriate anyone else: being accused of "crimes" without any accompanying proof that said crimes were ever committed, let alone that one did himself indeed commit them. Time and again you and others accuse Umike of "telling lies". Has anyone been able to specify what lie he has told?

Umike just claimed in another thread (and no, it's too late to try to find it, but it was recent, here on OC) in so many words that Lady bird has been drunk the majority of the weeks while here posting.

Where's the proof of that?

He just said his bit about "Tory and Arnie".
What is that? It's ok for him to pitch in this, but not ok to call him on it?

Come on, Merlin.Being a moderator takes looking at both sides. Have you stopped by FACTNet (where the vast majority of MG's endless black pr is posted) and read what all he's written? If so, can you honestly say there's nothing destructive to that kind of endless posting putting down people who spend hours exposing the abuses of C of S?

I don't appreciate your saying you're a moderator, and then backing up Mike's creepy claims, with no proof, and you saying nothing when he slimes people.

Tory/Magoo~

Burbank, CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:36 am 

Ok,....I figured I'd catch it for not posting the facts, so here it is, I found it. It was in the dustbin, so it wasn't totally recent, but not long ago. Here it is:

Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 3:50 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ladybird with all due respect, you have been here for 7 weeks only. Only 2 of those weeks you clearly were not sober..." (Umike)

You know Umike, you are the most vile Scumbag (was going to say human being, but I don't want to insult the whole race) I have had the displeasure of conversing with on the internet. Good lord you make me SICK.
(L.Rich)

I guess you can say, "well, I put it in the dustbin" and that's fair. However, saying something like that AT ALL...with zero proof, is exactly how he gets his reputation for spreading junk.

There, I've said it. I don't mean to extend this, but I know it's key to post your references...so there ya go.

Please keep in mind, once again..this just began with MG saying something nasty about me, for the billionth time.

And why would I ever think he might somehow (whether knowingly or not) support the stats of OSA? Oh God, what WAS I thinking of??

Nite Merlin, sleep tight.

Tory/Magoo~

Burbank, CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:12 pm 

Hey,

Tory and Ladybird, the majority of posters on this board are with you on this one, particularly since your own contributions to the board are much more substantial than UM's.

The best thing to do with bores is ignore them!

Love to you both

TomL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:14 pm 

Ladybird,

Quote:
Hey, what do I look like, the tech department nerd?

I pay people for that. I was born last millenium, I do not understand this computer shit.

If you have any computer problem please fill out the form below and post it to one of the techies here on OCMB.

Computer Problem Report Form

1. Describe your problem:

2. Now, describe the problem accurately:

3. Speculate wildly about the cause of the problem:

4. Problem Severity:

A. Minor__
B. Minor__
C. Minor__
D. Trivial__

5. Nature of the problem:

A. Locked Up__
B. Frozen__
C. Hung__
D. Strange Smell__

6. Is your computer plugged in? Yes__ No__

7. Is it turned on? Yes__ No__

8. Have you tried to fix it yourself? Yes__ No__

9. Have you made it worse? Yes__

10. Have you had "a friend" who "Knows all about computers" try to fix
it for you? Yes__ No__

11. Did they make it even worse? Yes__

12. Have you read the manual? Yes__ No__

13. Are you sure you've read the manual? Maybe__ No__

14. Are you absolutely certain you've read the manual? No__

15. If you read the manual, do you think you understood it? Yes__ No__

16. If 'Yes' then explain why you can't fix the problem yourself.

17. What were you doing with your computer at the time the problem occurred?

l8. If you answered 'nothing' then explain why you were logged in?

l9. Are you sure you aren't imagining the problem? Yes__ No__

20. Does the clock on your home VCR blink 12:00? Yes__ What's a VCR?__

21. Do you have a copy of 'PCs for Dummies'? Yes__ No__

22. Do you have any independent witnesses to the problem? Yes__ No__

23. Do you have any electronics products that DO work? Yes__ No__

24. Is there anyone else you could blame this problem on? Yes__ No__

25. Have you given the machine a good whack on the top? Yes__ No__

26. Is the machine on fire? Yes__ Not Yet__

27. Can you do something else instead of bothering me? Yes__

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Before sending off the Computer Problem Report Form, please read the following:

Memo from the OCMB techies:

When you call us to have your computer moved, be sure to leave it buried under half a ton of postcards, baby pictures, stuffed animals, dried flowers, bowling trophies and children's art. We don't have a life, and we find it deeply moving to catch a fleeting glimpse of yours.

Don't write anything down. Ever. We can play back the error messages from here.

When an IT person says he's coming right over, go for coffee. That way you won't be there when we need your password. It's nothing for us to remember 300 passwords.

When IT Support sends you an e-mail with high importance, delete it at once. We're just testing.

When an IT person is eating lunch at his desk, walk right in and spill your guts right out. We exist only to serve.

Send urgent e-mail all in uppercase. The mail server picks it up and flags it as a rush delivery.

When the photocopier doesn't work, call Computer Support. There's electronics in it. When you're getting a NO DIAL TONE message at home, call Computer Support. We can fix your telephone line from here. When something's wrong with your home PC, dump it on a techie's chair with no name, no phone number and no description of the problem. We love a puzzle.

When an IT person tells you that computer screens don't have cartridges in them, argue. We love a good argument.

When an IT person tells you that he'll be there shortly, reply in a scathing tone of voice: "And just how many weeks do you mean by shortly?" That motivates us.

When the printer won't print, re-send the job at least 20 times. Print jobs frequently get sucked into black holes. When the printer still won't print after 20 tries, send the job to all 68 printers in the company. One of them is bound to work.

Don't learn the proper name for anything technical. We know exactly what is meant by "my thingie stopped"

Don't use on-line help. On-line help is for wimps.

If the mouse cable keeps knocking down the framed picture of your dog, lift the computer and stuff the cable under it. Mouse cables were designed to have 20 kg of computer sitting on top of them.

If the space bar on your keyboard doesn't work, blame it on the mail/NT/network upgrade. Keyboards are actually very happy with half a pound of biscuit crumbs and nail clippings in them.

When you find an IT person on the phone, sit uninvited on the corner of his desk and stare at him until he hangs up.

Feel perfectly free to say things like "I don't know nothing about that computer crap." We don't mind at all hearing our area of professional expertise referred to as crap.

When you need to change the toner cartridge in a printer, call IT Support. Changing a toner cartridge is an extremely complex task, and Hewlett-Packard recommends that it be performed only by a professional engineer with a Master's degree in nuclear physics.

When you have a lock to pick on an old file cabinet, call IT Support. We love to hack.

When something's the matter with your computer, ask your secretary to call the help desk. We enjoy the challenge of having to deal with a third party who doesn't know about the problem.

When you receive a 30MB movie file, send it to everyone as a mail attachment. We've got lots of disk space on that mail server.

When an IT person gets in the lift pushing £100,000 worth of computer equipment on a trolley, ask in a very loud voice, "Good grief, you take the lift to go DOWN one floor?"

When you lose your car keys, send an e-mail to the entire company. People need to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:09 pm 

Magoo, this thread died eight days ago. Talk about "endless" posts attacking people.....that's you.

Quit crapping about Merlin too.

Tigger

BTW....your *place* on a.r.s. & Factnet is still waiting for you to prove your case or recant. There's nothing crappier than someone who keeps saying someone told all these "lies" and then refuses to even list the lies.

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:42 pm 

Tigger,

Quote:
Magoo, this thread died eight days ago. Talk about "endless" posts attacking people.....that's you.

And your post is what exactly - images of pots and black spring to mind.

There again I have seen posts with regard to myself, and what you have either made up yourself (or just blindly aped from someone equally as uninformed as yourself) and it does call into doubt - because I have a baseline against which to measure your statements, namely myself - other things which you have posted; with regard to Bob Minton for instance.

BTW do you still think that Sylvie's_Friend and Eskarina (or Nec_V20 and MissDorfl) are one and the same? I am sure that Terril will be very glad to enlighten you on that score.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:03 pm 

Umike,

here's a quote from you from September 9th 2001

Quote:
Yes, "bunnyann" I might fall into the authority category after 30 years
studying the cult. I follow many hate groups etc.

Irv Rubin, the leader of the Jewish Defense League is a friend for
several years now.

Irv is a hero in every sense of the word.

Mike

One thing that I would like to ask in the light of one of your statements above, is, just how many hate groups are you a member of Umike?

You are admittedly a good friend of a known and indicted terrorist - or was that just one of the other things that you have never said.

BTW the link to this classic (so that others can see, that unlike yourself I am not blowing it out of my ass):
Umike - Terrorist sympathiser? Something the FBI should know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:19 pm 

Nec, :lol:

Yep, you have me pegged, but luckily for the ITs of the world, I am married to a computer nerd, who is also my business partner.

I don't think knowledge of computers is "crap", I am just jealous because I just don't get it, all I get is frustrated!

When I turn it on, I want it to work, and with my husband around, it always does! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:23 pm 

Ladybird,

Quote:
When I turn it on, I want it to work, and with my husband around, it always does!

Yes, but what about your computer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:27 pm 

Ladybird,

Umike is always trying to get some intelligence into his posts. He has found the "brightness" knob on his monitor - unfortunately that doesn't seem to work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:56 pm 

Ladybird,

Quote:
I am married to a computer nerd

In a direct conflict issue i.e. Microsoft "tech support" - 2nd line "Enterprise", against myself, where the people talking to them (that is Microsoft) had wasted over five hours of their time (an Exchange issue) I got it sorted in 15 minutes.

Sometimes job satisfaction is just fun.

BTW the fuck-up was entirely Microsoft.

As a courtesy detail, only approx. 25,000 users were involved.

Note the formatting of the above with regard to what I know (not think) of Microshafts tech support.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:00 am 

Nec, "Microshaft" ROTFL!!!

Now why does that remind me of umike?

Regarding umikes' "brightness knob" I suspect that he knows that any of us who have had the displeasure of his company heretofore are not impressed with his current "phishing" expedition.

I suspect that the fact that the recent Tom Cruise antics have resulted in some new posters on the guest book and presumably some new lurkers have inspired umike to clean up his act and try to position himself as an opinion leader so as to mislead them down his desert path.

I have been biting my tongue, and so far he has not done much damage with his misinformation, and others have stepped up to the plate to correct his erroneous assertions.

Glad to know I am not the only one keeping a cynical eye on Michael Greenberg.

PS: Thanks, Tory!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next