One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:08 am 

YooHoo Magoo,

Your "list" is being transferred to a.r.s. & Factnet. After those who "care" have a chance to digest it and I stop laughing, I'll dissect it......lie by "flat out lie". :)

Tigger

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 am 

Hey Tigger, don't you have anything better to do, like acknowledge MY answer to your question in a post elswhere on this board?

And umike, haven't I given you my professional advice about those blackouts of yours?

Factnet allows posts to be deleted indefinetly. Maybe you should scurry back over there and make sure you got em all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:49 am 

I really like the idea of all of us meeting up for a little weekend cruise.

We could assign each other conditions and throw each other overboard into the shark infested waters off Catalina Island!

Just like the good old days!!!

Don't forget to pack your faux Navy zoot suit, complete with scrambled eggs on your jaunty naval cap and fake campaign ribbons.

Oh, and pink fuzzy slippers are mandatory!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 am 

Oh Ladybird,

How blind you are.....I've just spent hours posting real news (not BS) on a.r.s., FNMB & OCMB and sending it via email to several people.

Gee, perhaps you can help poor little Magoo dig up all these "flat out lies" she keeps harping about. The list she produced is hilarious.

Tigger

P.S. I may or may not get to your post tomorrow. Right now I'm hitting the sack. You'll just have to wait til tomorrow to find out, won't you?

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:21 am 

Ladybird,

You don't need to do this. Please? (Shark infested?}

I like you BUT now I am getting the feeling that you just might say anything during "battle". This is not good for you.

Please don't just say stuff like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:36 am 

PG, Have you ever been to Catalina?

Do you think there were no sharks in the water where LRH ordered people to be thrown overboard?

Sheesh, I at least was just kidding, L Ron Hubbard really did it.

I was just trying to put the "flame wars" into perspective.

Tigger, I will be holding my breath, so please do not lollygag around with Tory.

:uhoh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:21 am 

"PG, Have you ever been to Catalina?"

I was a certified PADI diver, Rescue level, AND have been scuba diving MANY times around Catalina Island, as well as, other SoCal Channel Islands - Anacapa, Santa Barbara Island, San Clemente Island.

Do you want me to tell you some of my fun (and funny) stories about my experiences? I can tell you about the sea life around those islands from a first hand experience under water - 20, 35, 50, 60, and 90 feet under water.

I saw harmless sharks (lepard sharks and horned sharks) - but NO pelagic sharks (the dangerous ones) during diving. It has happened to very few. The odds are greater that you will die in a freeway auto accident than meet up with a dangerous type shark off of Catalina Island.

"Do you think there were no sharks in the water where LRH ordered people to be thrown overboard?"

That I do not know about. If they were in the Meditteranean waters, I don't know. My understanding is that it wasn't about sharks - it was about being thrown overboard when some didn't know how to swim - or the coldness - or the sheer height from top of the ship to the water that was so horrible (wham!).

"Sheesh, I at least was just kidding, L Ron Hubbard really did it."

I know he ordered just that very thing. That's one reason I just shake my head in disbelief when I read that some think that Hubbard was the "good old days" and DM is the monster. They were/are BOTH monsters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:42 am 

"Tory has DOZENS and DOZENS of critics."

DOZENS and DOZENS?

I have counted only a handful, maybe four or five who's opinions are seldom credible and count very little in the critic's community.

Tory should be a brand name because she worked for OSA and knows the inner workings of that organization. Her insights have been invaluable, particularly the "programs" that OSA runs on forums to take attention off of their cult.

"Gee, perhaps you can help poor little Magoo dig up all these "flat out lies" she keeps harping about."

Tory-bashers have spouted the same misrepresentations about Tory for years. When she points out those lies the bashers just attack, attack, attack some more.

Tory helps people get out of Scientology.

Bashers foster hatred.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:48 am 

I agree.

Tory should get a lot of applause for what she has done and continues to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:49 pm 

Galileo & Programmer Guy,

Thanks for readily seeing and speaking the truth! Tory
helps people out of Scientology - that is the absolute truth.

This "nattering" about her is an ongoing historical problem. Many have challenged some of the "nattering ones" - mostly a waste of time. Some things are better left alone. The ignorance of the "nattering" speaks volumes just as it appears.

Thanks for showing your integrity time and again. It stands out and is appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:57 pm 

Well Ladybird, you really should stop holding your breath....your red face is turning blue. It will be awhile. After one more post, I have chores to do which don't include anything connected to the internet.

Tigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:49 pm 

Galileo wrote:

Tory should be a brand name because she worked for OSA and knows the inner workings of that organization. Her insights have been invaluable, particularly the "programs" that OSA runs on forums to take attention off of their cult.

So what? Similar things were said about Brooks and Minton whenever anyone dared to call attention to their counterproductive words and asinine behavior.

No one, critic or cultie, president or slave, rich man or beggar, ex SCN or non SCN is above criticism just because he/she does something good.

One wonders if someone had slapped Minton, Brooks or Tom Cruise up side the head with the truth more often, if Scientology could/would have gained control of them.

Tory-bashers have spouted the same misrepresentations about Tory for years. When she points out those lies the bashers just attack, attack, attack some more.

Hey Tory has made misrepresentations about me for years and I'm sick and tired of it. Tory hasn't pointed out any lies yet. Her "list" is ridiculous.

Anyone who disagrees with Tory or Lerma is not OSA or "working for OSA" and it's time for her to stop spouting that BS, which does exactly what she keeps harping about.....takes the attention off of Scientology.

Do you think it's o.k., just because it's Tory, that she can attack with BS and not be held accountable for proving her BS?

Besides, if it bothers you guys so much that this might be taking attention away from the crimes of Scientology, why are you posting here? If you really want to put the attention on Scientology, why are you pissing in the wind here and not posting about Scientology through all those doors of opportunity that are opening up thanks to Tom Cruise?

I'm still holding Tory accountable for proving her BS on FNMB and a.r.s. If you want to keep moaning and groaning about wonderful dogodoer, Tory having to prove her case, do it there. What Tory has proved so far is that she can't prove her case and that she doesn't practice what she preaches.

Tigger

**************************"I never learned from a man who agreed with me."

--Robert A. Heinlein

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:14 pm 

Tigger, have you considered HRT for your mood swings?

Is your "red face" comment supposed to be a racial slur on my ethnicity? Or are you running Umikes lies? Or maybe you have a hangover this morning and are seeing red through your bloodshot eyes. Maybe seeing red is your natural state of grumpyness...if so may I suggest you focus your anger on a more appropriate target than me and Tory.

You don't have to LIKE ex-members of cults, but I can't help but wonder why you are involved in helping people get out of cults when so many of your comments shows your utter disdain and low opinion of ex-culties. That is exactly what I was addressing when I answered your questions in the thread above.

Have you failed in your efforts to help some people get out of a cult and now think we are all dumb as rocks?

Why are you so angry? I said NICE things about you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:52 pm 

Thanks Galileo, PG, Ladybird, and Lucy...I appreciate each of your kind words!

Enough on this......it's one more dead end street, where the junk just keeps on flying.

Im a spectator Ya right. Umike and Tigger have Tag teamed for years, and the logs show it.
I've suggested for years we meet, sort this out, as I know live communication will often fix/sort out this kind of BS. Will either of them? Oh no, that's too much. Oh well, I offered.

The great thing about the Internet is people *Can* go read old logs, see what was said, and decide for themselves.

This topic isn't "Old".........it began, again, with "Umike" sliming Arnie and I, one more time.

Then "Tigger" Chimes in. This is an age old tag team posting of junk.

What's happening with Scientology? Oh! Tom Cruise is exposed as looking NUTS (see my post by David Letterman).

There are people luring, reading OC, hoping to learn somethng. Yaude used to do this exact same thing for OSA, and why? He used to tell me: If we can get ARS and OC to look like it's filled with "Entheta" or "Crazy people".........people "In" won't ever want to read it, and also more people won't want to post". It's worked to some degree......however, thankfully, many have stayed and continued.

You're offended by what I've said? Well, stop forwarding their programs and you'll never hear a word. However, to the degree you do? Yup...I'll keep reminding people of their purposes and why.
Here's the whole story of what I helped them with:
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

I am not saying either are with OSA...I'm saying when you waste endless time posting junk about me or other critics, people...vs. Scientology (or expecting me to just take it, and never said "That's not true")...........either support guess who?

Grade school "You said this" goes round and round, and exposes nothing.

All of this is just more endless, dead end, useless blah blah.

See you all on topics that matter.

My best to those who care :)
Tory/Magoo~~

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:54 pm 

PS: "Entheta" for OSA is degrading critics, distracting people OFF of any real top, esp. any "HOT" topics, and certainly keeping the topics ON people, vs. Scientology.

T

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next