One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Question for Suzanne Marie- re Jan Eastgate
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:25 pm 

Hi, SuzanneMarie,

As you may have seen, I posted a couple comments to a thread titled: "Just an Observation". In that thread, I was asked if I would ask you about the Jan Eastgate matter. At this point, I really can't keep track of what you said and didn't answer and why it was wrong or right or what was or wasn't omitted or why did you say some things but not other things. Nor do I want to get into some thread about your motives, posting style or anything else.

So to simplify things, I'd like to start from scratch on this.

Here's a quote from an online new story:

Quote:
Eastgate was charged with "perverting the course of justice" after it came out that back in 1985, she had coached a little girl, Carmen Rainer, and Rainer's mother, to lie about sexual abuse of the girl by her stepfather, Robert Kerr. Both parents were Scientologists.

Last year, Rainer, now grown up, made public her claims about the abuse and cover-up on the national Australian television program, LateLine. "The Church got involved and they sent Jan Eastgate over to drill me and tell me what to say to the police, and what to say to docs," Rainer told the program. "Just say no. Don't say yes, because otherwise you will be taken away from your parents and you'll never see your family again," Rainer said about Eastgate's coaching.

So I was wondering if you would like to discuss your views on this topic, starting with the quoted commentary above. I mean, just a fresh start.

And I was thinking that Dorothy, who is the person with whom I discussed the possibility of asking you about this- (and anyone else who so desires) could append any specific questions they have.

I'm not sure if you're still in CofS, though I gather you are indeed still very much interested in Scientology. I believe that as one of the few Scientologists who actively post to OCMB, that perhaps some are looking for your own take on the Jan Eastgate arrest and the events leading up to it and the ramifications of these.

And if you want to ask me anything in return, please feel free, Suzanne Marie. :)

Regards,
Claire

Post subject: Re: Question for Suzanne Marie- re Jan Eastgate
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 am 

Fluffy / Claire,

Its been two days since you posted this; I hope that you are not holding your breath waiting for Suzanne Marie to reply.

BTW: You used to have the best Icon on OCMB, you know the one with the bare belly. You should bring that back, but dont let me derail this thread by saying that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 am 

I think you'll have to wait for the next cult PR flap until SM returns.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm 

Hmmm...I thought I saw a post or two from her a few days ago. I'm going to assume she does not want to comment. I was hoping if I asked nicely, she'd opt to respond.

Yeah, avatar way groovy but there were complaints (from some ex members) on OCMB, ESMB and to Photobucket. Also, I've had to get a new account on Zenfolio so that I can put certain things up there which had gotten deleted from Photobucket.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:27 pm 

No, she most likely will not respond. Others have very politely asked for her opinion on something specific in threads where she is commenting, including myself, and if a logical and truthful answer would reflect negatively on the Church of Scientology, she tends to remain mum, and just resume her usual and predictable distracting patter.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:11 pm 

FLUFFY.
It is always good to know the true identity of a poster ~~~

Thread where SuzanneMarie came back onto OCMB on page two:

HERE IS WHAT SUZANNE MARIE RECENTLY POSTED ~~
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32620
Quote:

I haven't been able to get the book listed on Amazon yet, but US persons who wish to have a copy can send cash, check or money order in the amount of $34 to Suzanne Redalia, 708 Gravenstein Hwy North, #151, Sebastopol, CA 95472.
If you are in the UK the shipping cost is more, so send $44, and if you are in India, the shipping cost increases the price to $53 USD.

And don't be concerned because you think I've given my home address; the above is just a PO BOX, and most of the old-timers here already know my name. If you want to read the book, but don't want me to have your address, send me the address of your local library, and I will donate a copy to that institution when I find time.

Fluffy ~~ my question to you is do you BELIEVE the above entry ?
Suzanne Marie had the most detailed information on LRH bio in the early 1930s which only someone like Lynn Farney at Office of Special Affairs Legal would know. The access to LRH's bio would not even be accessible to most Sea Org members. It is kept in complete lockdown and secrecy. Yet Suzanne Marie had instant access to exact information to Hubbard's whereabouts and residence in the 1932 which had never been published.

And "SuzanneMarie also claimed she was an "off lines pc". An OFF LINES pc is kept light years away from sensitive LRH bio material.

This kind of information would only be available to an OSA cleared Sea Org member, an OSA Operative or someone working in the bio unit ~~ someone like Lynn Farney.

I worked at OSA for 5 years of my Sea Org career and am more than familiar with the internal lines.
No Scientology Public (after Omar Garrison disaster) would ever have access to the bio information "Suzanne Marie" had.

Here's a sample of SuzanneMarie's depth and level of access to LRH bio material ~~
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30417&start=90
Quote:
SuzanneMarie
Post subject: Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 am [/b]

Quote:
J. Swift wrote:
USMC (Reserves) Sgt. L. Ron Hubbard was living in the US Naval Hospital DC during 1933-1934. LRH was discharged from the US Marines on the condition that he would never be allowed to re-enlist.

Question SuzanneMarie: Why was LRH banned for life from re-enlisting in the USMC? Was it related to any deep psychological problems for which he may have been hospitalized long term in the US Naval Hospital? CoS has never explained why LRH was living in the US Naval Hospital.

SUZANNE MARIE POSTS ~~
Haven't we been over this before? The US Naval Hospital in Washington, DC, was no longer in use as a hospital when LRH was living there.

It was converted into housing for veterans and their dependents, years before.

From 1907 to 1911, it was a Hospital Corps Training School.

From 1911 to 1922, it was an emergency hospital and HQ of the Naval Reserve, between times when it was vacant.

From 1922 to 1966, it was a temporary home for soldiers, sailors and marines.

http://www.oldnavalhospital.org/History_Main.html

http://www.oldnavalhospital.org/pr_main.html

You never read my links, do you? Scared of uploading a virus, or finding out stuff you did not know?

I'm sure you can make up some reason why LRH was designated not eligible to re-enlist in the Corps. To me it is one of those unsolved mysteries--speaking of which, here's 45 reasons to re-enlist

The "SuzanneMarie" name, OCMB account, and password are shared by many (multiple identities) and is an OSA operative. Come on Suzanne Marie, prove me wrong.

This is my YouTube Channel ~~ click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology

Please follow me on Twitter @karendlacariere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:08 pm 

I can has cheezburger. That's what I was reminded of when I did an image search on Google for "Suzanne Redalia" with the quotes.

You know we're going to use Google. Get over it.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 pm 

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... dalia.html

The only recorded service she completed was the "How to Make Work Easier" course back in 1994. How much can she possibly know about the workings of scientology, from that? No wonder she can't answer people's questions. She has virtually no experience with the subject.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm 

From: http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-871.html
Voltaire's Child wrote:
Quote:
Kristi Wachter,

Please remove the names Suzanne Redalia, Suzanne Sullivan, and Larry Redalia from your database. These people are majorly pissed off at you for including their info without their permission.

Voltaire's Child- that's you, Ball of Fluff, aka Claire Swazey. Sounds like you know Suzanne Marie personally. Enough to make requests for her, on her behalf.

Note: The Kristi Watcher database mentioned above only published info that was made publicly available by CoS publishing entities.

Claire, what's the story between you and Suzanne Redalia? Still personal friends?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm 

There is a Suzanne Redalia in Sebastopol, CA (north across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco, and drive 30+ miles). Per whitepages.com: http://www.whitepages.com/dir/a-z/redalia/suzanne -- Suzanne, you are smart to have an unlisted number -- something I advise for everyone. If she were an active Scientologist, which she claims not to be at this time, she would probably do services at the Santa Rosa Mission ( http://www.scientology-santarosa.org/ ). Her occasional well-timed flurry of posts here make her seem to be more than an inactive Scientologist wanting to occasionally voice her opposition to what she reads here, but who knows.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 pm 

I decided to follow SuzanneMarie's advice:
From: http://www.webquake.net/ocmb/viewtopic. ... &start=255
Quote:

Dear Readers:

If someone claims to have done courses or services in Scientology, and this seems doubtful to you, you can google (insert their name here) + Scientology service completions. If they actually did very many services their names will probably show up on Kristi Wachter's site, unless they did services while in Sea Org, or at a mission. Kristi's site leaves out the majority of low level service completions because she does not have missions in her data base. But if someone did an OT level or two they would probably show up, assuming they don't use a pseudonym while on course.

Try it on John Travolta + Scientology service completions.

Now try it on Steven Fishman + Scientology service completions.

And Jeffrey Augustine + Scientology service completions.

And Jana Moreillon + Scientology service completions.

One of the problems that you run into with women is that their names may have changed due to marriage or divorce. So search both married name and maiden name, if you know them. Another problem is that some names are so common you are likely to find people with the same name on Wachter's list who are NOT the person you are checking on.
And since Wachter's list does not show addresses or dates of birth, there's likely to be some difficulty establishing who is who.

But according to Claire, Suzanne Marie was very upset about her information being on Kristi Wachter's site. So was this her way of getting revenge?

More data:
From: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... cisco.html
Susan Redalia completed HUBBARD SOLO AUDITORS COURSE PART I, in 1989
From: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... livan.html
Suzanne Sullivan HUBBARD QUALIFIED SCIENTOLOGIST COURSE Celebrity 256 1992-07-01
Suzanne Sullivan INTRODUCTORY Celebrity 256 1992-07-01
Suzanne Sullivan PERSONAL VALUES AND INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 256 1992-07-01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 pm 

Hi Dorothy.

I'm getting very confused.

As far as I can see Ball of Fluff didn't write what you said she wrote. She quoted someone else who said SM's details shouldn't be on Kristi W's "Scientology Service Completions" list. BoF said that she disagreed with that person (oudeis).

This is the link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.p ... ists/page2

This is the content:

13th May 2007 07:19 AM #12
Voltaire's Child
Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oudeis View Post
Kristi Wachter,

Please remove the names Suzanne Redalia, Suzanne Sullivan, and Larry Redalia from your database. These people are majorly pissed off at you for including their info without their permission.

[This is what BoF wrote:]
I don't understand why anyone should be. It's not like she editorialized about them. These are stats and service comps. From published magazines.

“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 pm 

Yes I see that now, the format I had wasn't clear (no quotes). Thanks OW.

Sorry Fluff. Looks like it was "oudies" who requested the removal, not you.

I wonder if she (Suzannemarie) was really upset about it, and why. She is giving out her name publicly now. Change of heart?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 am 

Quote:
Karen #1 said:
The "SuzanneMarie" name, OCMB account, and password are shared by many (multiple identities) and is an OSA operative. Come on Suzanne Marie, prove me wrong.

Now that is interesting. I guess it's also true, though, that people thought that tory/magoo's posts, back when she was "in" had to be by multiple posters...

relevant thought: can't remember where I read it (no doubt from a link that Sponge posted :)) but there was a specific reference to comments made about an article where there were OSA posts by "LouAnne"! I know we talk about that here and no doubt on wwp, but it was like this offical acknowledgement...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am 

skeptic2girl wrote:
Quote:
Karen #1 said:

Now that is interesting. I guess it's also true, though, that people thought that tory/magoo's posts, back when she was "in" had to be by multiple posters...

relevant thought: can't remember where I read it (no doubt from a link that Sponge posted :)) but there was a specific reference to comments made about an article where there were OSA posts by "LouAnne"! I know we talk about that here and no doubt on wwp, but it was like this offical acknowledgement...

skeptic2girl ~~

There is one point and only one point I want to make. No "off lines" Scientologist, non Sea Org, living in Northern California would have access to highly sensitive LRH bio data.

It just does not happen. Certain documents are in extreme lock down in the Sea Org and LRH's bio material is one of them.

Suzanne Marie was way way too "educated" on specifics and intricate points and even able to respond and debate J.Swift within minutes like the documents were laid out in front of her.

"Casual off-line Scientologist" indeed :? 8) :shock:

This is my YouTube Channel ~~ click here
http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology

Please follow me on Twitter @karendlacariere