One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Anybody getting tired of Angry Gay Pope?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:24 pm 

JonDoe wrote:
Truth be told, I'm neither a hater nor a follower. Sometimes I LOL at your tactics, other times I cringe.

The thing is almost nobody else is protesting anymore and certainly nobody does what I do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 am 

I was told by several Sea Org members that there is an HCOB called “ethics protection” where Hubbard says that he does not care about someone having sex as long as his/her stats are high. A friend of mine used that HCOB to convince a girl, who was not a Sea Org member, to have sex with him. The problem was that his stats were not high. In fact, they were so low that he was facing RPF. The threat of RPF made him wise -- he left the Church.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:03 pm 

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!! i JUST MADE THREAD TITLE NUMBER 24 WITH MY NAME IN IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO ME!!11oneeleven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 am 

Im not tired of AGP either. That said, I have suggested that he change his minikor from Angry to something less polarizing while maintaining AGP...Annoyed Gay Pope...Antagonizing Gay Pope...As long as he keeps doing what he is doing, I am happy.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:52 am 

No, I am not tired of Pope. He can be obnoxious, but he's always entertaining and he keeps the cult off balance. Go Pope!

I am, however, really tired of Alert.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 am 

The world and the internet are definitely more colorful places with AGP doing his thing.

Pete

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 am 

I bet the clams are getting tired of him! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:09 pm 

Oh, no! Please, please stop bringing this thread back!

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 am 

Much like AGP, it will never go away! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 am 

Demented LRH wrote:
Oh, no! Please, please stop bringing this thread back!

Think about it. He creates yet another thread title with his name in it(number 24), only to advertise his own website.
Yeah. it doesn't take a genius to see AGP is nothing moar then an attention whore.
Oh looky, Ima poet but I already know it!

Mebe I'll start another thread?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 pm 

Don't you have better things to do (like you mostly do), like exposing an abuse cult, instead of doing exactly that what you don't want AGP to do: focusing attention upon him?

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject: BUMP BUMP BUMP!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 pm 

BUMP!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 pm 

Do any of us have the answer to the most effect means and memes of protesting the co$?

Most of us, including AGP, have had an ex member comment on how effective one of our particular messages was at a particular point in time for that ex member, who was still in when they saw that message.

If someone has developed a list of the most effective means and memes for emptying the orgs then please share.

Post subject: Re: BUMP BUMP BUMP!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:47 pm 
AngryGayPope wrote:
BUMP!

In all honesty, in my opinion AGP has in his own way called attention to the abuses perpetrated by scientology on its adherents time and again in the public sector far more than many of us whom post here! This is an indisputable fact. AGP also has every right to include his website within his posts. It would be unfair to selectively call him out on this as oh so many other fine OCMB posters include external links that have nothing to do with OCMB. Those links only common thread with OCMB being scientology.

Everyone has their own personal style and ideas about how the subject of scientology is approached. I am so over berating my fellow comrades here on OCMB. My angst against scientology and the mere fact it still occupies our countries landscape has somehow brought out a bad side of myself that I think we are all capable of. That being lashing out online @ other individuals we do not even know because we do not see eye to eye with their individual actions. I think if I was very honesty with myself it comes down to a rather ugly human emotion. That being jealousy. I and many of you have let for whatever reasons our emotional selves attempt to intentionally do mental public harm to our fellow comrades.

Though the internet can be a wonder of information and human interaction, It also comes with a very ugly side. When I started down this critic,s road I was rather new to any real blogging online. I never knew it could bring out the bad side in me. On my end I must discipline myself not to lower myself into the finger pointing online gutter. That is not who Matthew really is. It is one of the main reasons I stopped posting on WWP and my support of a certain group of individuals whom I saw as flawed ideologically. Having said this, I would like to apologize to each and every one of you I have in writing berated here on the bake and elsewhere. I am a better person than that and expect more from myself than to be some kind of online bully for my own amusement.

Lets all give each other an online hug and move on. :cheers:

Peace!

Post subject: Re: BUMP BUMP BUMP!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:16 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Lets all give each other an online hug and move on. :cheers:

Peace!

I can do that.

:cheers:

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next