[Foto] BY CAR: Hans Erik Husby Dyvik (right) and his manager and bodyguard Trygve Haug outside Blakstad hospital in 2009, they felt increasingly committed abuses. CCHR is an organization with roots in Scientology movement, which is powerful against psychiatry. Some days spread Dyvik Husby CCHR his message on Twitter to over 3500 followers. Photo: Siv John Seglem / Dagbladet
Idol Hank spread scientology propaganda on Twitter
Pure charlatans, says Olav Gunnar Ballo - who lost her daughter after Scientology test.
Trine Høklie Jonassen
29th Oct 2011
Norwegian source: http://www.kjendis.no/2011/10/29/kjendi ... /18774186/
[Photo] DEFLECT OFTEN: Regular links Hans Erik Husby Dyvik to CCHR organization's Twitter messages. These are links to many minutes long propaganda videos, including claims that psychiatry is to blame for racism and draws parallels to the Ku Klux Klan and Hitler.
Every Friday is seen Hans Erik Dyvik Husby
of just over 600,000 viewers in his job as TV Idol judge. With years of experience as a singer Hank von Helvete
, he gives tips and hints for young singing talent in the broad family program on TV 2
He is open about his past drug problems, and help he has got to be clean at the controversial clinic Eslöv, which is based on Scientology principles. Dyvik Husby has also actively engaged in the fight against psychiatry, which is scientologibevegensens basic idea.
- Humbug and sjarlatanvirksomhet
The famous musician is also a frequent user of the social networking site Twitter, where over 3500 people follow his messages. Regular links him to the propaganda messages from the movement of Citizens Commission of Human Rights (CCHR), founded by the Church of Scientology.
Labor politician and doctor Olav Gunnar Ballo sees red.
- It is worrying that he will forward the kind of sham, that this sect does. I call it consistently for a sect, this is not a church. People have great NOK problems they have and so they are seduced by completely confused thoughts! It is incomprehensible that celebrities possible misuse of pure sjarlatanvirksomhet. They are a tool for hazardous activities, which can get very, very serious consequences, says Ballo told Dagbladet.
He lost his daughter Kaja, when she committed suicide in 2008 after completing a personality test signed Scientology movement.
[Photo] -SHAM: politician and physician Olav Gunnar Ballo lost even his daughter when she committed suicide after a scientologitest. He reacts badly on Idol judge's sect fling. Photo: Hans A. Vedlog/Dagbladet
Constantly adding CCHR out links on Twitter to several minutes-long videos. Dyvik Husby links including videos which claim that the pharmaceutical industry has created a need for antidepressants, that psychiatry created racism and draws parallels to the Ku Klux Klan and Hitler.
Young people and children in some videos.
- Previously Dyvik Husby run with CCHR-car outside a psychiatric ward. As a doctor I consider this as disturbing. The last people in a vulnerable situation needs is turmoil. We can discuss this subject, but the way this is done, so ufaglig that it can be. Vulnerable individuals can be alluring. They may stop taking their medicines. In the extreme, some take their own lives. Much worse is it not, says Ballo.
- Confusion of roles
Trend Researcher Michelle Orme is no doubt that Dyvik Husby is the great authority to the young. She believes his strong personal opinions on the social media is unfortunate.
- Confusion of roles, is reprehensible. One thing is that he is open and honest in their enthusiasm for the faith, but to confuse the roles of being a living advertisement for Scientology may be conflict, says Orme.
She believes that TV 2 should be imposed on judges to certain restrictions in relation to the mixture of these personal beliefs and their public role.
- User celebrity status
, who runs the website highly critical of the Scientology organization, Operation Clambake
, is critical of Dyvik Husby's visible commitment.
- We have previously seen his Turbo Jugend worldwide. He uses his celebrity position to promote his message, says Heldal-Lund.
Heldal-Lund thinks no one should prohibit one's direction, but wants to bring all extremes to light, so that they can be discussed. He goes to great lengths to argue that Dyvik Husby is used by scientology and tells about how they recruit people at their most weakest.
- Personality test is intended to draw out the negative things. It throws people into the sea, and so are Scientologists there to save them back and build them up in their faith, says Heldal-Lund and draws a parallel to how Dyvik Husby himself was aware of the movement when he was avruses
[Photo] STRONGLY critical: Scientology expert and critic Andreas Heldal-Lund. Photo: ERLING HÆGELAND/Dagbladet
[article sidebar items].......
Hans Erik Husby Dyvik answers: - Surreal
Idol Hank unable to understand Ballo criticism.
- I marvel that Ballo said this. CCHR has worked on this for 40 years, and includes lawyers and former pharmacists. I wonder what he means by sjarlatanvirksomhet, and if he can point out sham. This is just surreal to me, says Dyvik Husby told Dagbladet.
- You get criticized for confusion of roles, because you tweet about this while you are American Idol judge, what is your comment on that?
- I do not know what she is referring to, whether it's me as a public or private person. But in a democracy has been allowed to work with human rights, and you are allowed to say that psychiatry is the most destructive force in society, says Dyvik Husby.
- I am the judge of American Idol because of my work as an artist. That I will be attacked in this way after being drug free, sounds like warped blog chat. We're talking about simple hatred, says Dyvik Husby.
- As an artist and American Idol judge is a role model for many. Orme and Heldal-Lund says you can influence adolescents outside Idol. What do you think about it?
- As a private person, I hope that young people are embracing that abstinence and human rights is good. I hope that is seen as negative that children have rights, says Dyvik Husby
TV 2 answers: - No confusion of roles
Bjarne Laastad, press officer for the TV 2, says Idol Hanks Twitter messages are not problematic.
- We do not see this as a confusion of roles, because he does not talk about it in the program. What he had to think outside the broadcast, has nothing to do with Idol to do. Therefore, this is not something we relate to, says Laastad.
He said the channel does not control what the judges do outside of Idol, and that they therefore are not subject to restrictions.
Church of Scientology responds:
Church of Scientology in Norway has not answered repeated Dagbladet phones and emails.
Anette Refstrup, information officer for the Church of Scientology Fighters in Denmark, comments Heldal-Lund's statement that the Scientology movement recruits people at its weakest level:
- CCHR investigates and exposes abuses of human rights in psychiatry. CCHR was established to protect the vulnerable and weak, who do not have rights in psychiatry. The members are working everywhere to raise people's awareness of the widespread abuses. Therefore, it is no surprise that the CCHR is supported by men vertices from all walks of life, writes Refstrup in an email to Dagbladet.
• New Religious movement, founded in 1951.
• Was originally started as an alternative to psychotherapy by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.
• Have faith in man as a spiritual being, and who has more lives.
• Have received much criticism, partly to be dishonest and a commercial organization.
• A number of celebrities are open about his Scientology beliefs.
. Hans Erik Husby Dyvik
• Born on 15 June 1972
• Norwegian artist, better known as Hank von Helvete. Former lead singer of Turbonegro.
• Lead singer of the band Doctor Midnight & The Mercy Cult.
• Married to model Gro Skau Stein. Together, the daughter of Contents Victoria.
• Is known for his controversial statements, including the Martha Louise.
• Is the current fall as a judge in reality television program "American Idol," which is sent every Friday night on TV 2
• Former drug addict.
[photo] JUDGE PANEL: Several of this year's TV Idol judges are regular users of social media. Every Friday they give tips and advice to young aspiring song based on own artist experiences. Here is Dyvik Husby behind the judge's table with Bertine Zetlitz, Basic Greve and Marion Raven. Photo: TV 2