Freewinds Log ~ Issue 1

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neil c
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Freewinds Log ~ Issue 1

Post by neil c » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:39 pm

Recieved this scieno mag through the mail this morning (I'll provide a selection of "fair use" snipets):

Cover:

Freewinds Log
- Christmas and New Year's aboard the Freewinds
-The Ultimate OT Holiday Experience

Brand new Port of Call: Saint Vincent!
[Photo of Freewinds in beautiful blue sea]

Page 1

Message from the Commanding Officer - Flag Ship Service Organisation:

"These are exciting times for Scientology and Scientologists the world over. Not only is expansion booming on all fronts, but there are more Scientologists going Clear and up the OT levels than ever in history and at over twice the speed! And speed is of course of the utmost importance and is also what Freewinds services are most famous for. They rocket your Bridge progress all the way up the Grade Chart to New OT VIII, Truth Revealed - the first of the actual OT levels..."
Sincerely,
Lt. Commander, Sharron Weber
Commanding Officer
Flag Ship Service Organisation

[pic of Freewinds in blue sea. Pic of Lt Weber in naval whites]

Page 2 + 3

INTERNATIONAL CITY by L Ron Hubbard
"But we have a vested interest, completely aside from our alturistic motives which, remember, do exist. We have a vested interest in a peaceful planet and the continuance of this planet. Because who knows, this planet may go on being peaceful for a considerable period of time when other planets around aren't being so peaceful at all..."
- From The Saint Hill New Civilization Series OT Dissemination lectures.

(Find out the amazing remaining details of exactly how International City can be brought about - and much, much more!
Buy and listen to the new Saint Hill New Civilization Series OT Dissemination lectures now. Available from the Freewinds Advance Scheduling Registrar.)

Page 4 + 5

Lots of glossy pictures of Freewinds staff and public singing xmas carols? with Santa Claus hats on!
"With our tech and ability we can create here on Earth a real heaven where man can be free" - LRH.

[will continue this in a couple of hours]

don_carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by don_carlo » Mon Nov 11, 2002 8:01 pm

INTERNATIONAL CITY - QUOTE: Two years earlier, Hubbard had revealed revealed his desire to gain control over an jurisdictional area. To readers (mostly Scientologists) he elaborated plans to ensure world peace by building an international city to which all "heads of government, congresses, and parliaments" would move (Hubbard, 1964: 4). Amidst directives pertaining to an array of issues (i.e., the city's armed forces, government, extradition powers, finances, etc.), Hubbard stated that "the United Nations and national governments [must be persuaded] that they have no interest in matters of healing or welfare and may not legislate for or against them, nor assist to create health monopolies..." (Hubbard, 1964: 7). Moreover, "[t]he United Nations should not be permitted to define or outline 'orthodox science' or introduce any idea of orthodoxy into any science or the humanities except government" (Hubbard, 1964: 10). Along these same lines, "nor should the United Nations or National Governments be permitted to require the indoctrination in any way of the citizens of states or countries, nor pronounce upon their mental fitness or lack of it" (Hubbard, 1964: 11). At the very least Hubbard wanted a major geographical locale where Scientology would have equal footing with traditional forms of mental health. The project remained mythical, but the mere title of the scheme (Scientology: Plan for World Peace) suggested Hubbard's desire to gain control over a governmental area in order to allow the unbriddled practice of his ideology within it. As the supposed editor of the booklet proclaimed about "L. Ron Hubbard, Ph.D." [sic] and his proposal, "[t]his Plan for World Peace was foreshadowed in Dr.[sic] Hubbard's famous books Dianetics, the Modern Sceince of Mental Health (1950) and Science of Survival" (Hubbard, 1964: 3). END QUOTE from

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Sh ... t/isc.html,

neil c

Post by neil c » Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:03 pm

PUTTING YOUR ACTUAL OT ABILITIES TO USE

..Tremendously speeded Bridge progress, increased perception and unprecedented prosperity are continuously reported as a result of doing OT Hatting Courses aboard the Freewinds. In fact, the potential of wins becomes infinite once you start putting your actual OT abilities to use...

CREARING HOLIDAY MIRACLES WITH THE OT DEBUG SERVICE

As we all know, Christmas is a time for miracles. And what better miracle to have occur than to make the barriers and impediments to rapid Bridge progress utterly disappear?...

MAKING YOUR RESOLUTIONS STICK

Leading upto the New Year, there are plenty of resolutions to decide upon. But any amount of dreaming and planning can be for naught unless you have the tech and competence to bring them about...

FREEWINDS CONVENTIONS

-Tech and Ethics Convention
-How to Be Cause over Your Future & Prosperity Convention
-Power of Postulates Convention
-New Civilization Convention
-Power & Leadership Convention
-Dissemination Convention
-How to Achieve Your Goals Convention

"Nowhere is more expected of you as a being.
"And nowhere is there more to be achieved than right here, right now.
"Welcome aboard shipmate." - LRH

--------------------------------------------------
OT WINS!

"..When I left the Ship, I had many illusions, including expanding my career and earning a certain amount of money, which I thought was impossible. I'd never earned that much in my life! Everything I said came true, down to the EXACT dollar amount. I probably should have postulated twice as much!..."
-T.M.
Route to Infinity and State of Man Congress Completion

"Wow! Win after win after win, and finally my life is orientated. I am orientated! The path to my expansion and survival is clearly laid out before me..."
-P.W.
Life Orientation Course Completion

"..My life has totally changed in these very few short weeks! This course did so much to restore my faith in mankind. I now fully understand why it is that without all of mankind recieving the tech, none of us will go free..."
-A.S.
Saint Hill New Civilization OT Dissemination Course Completion

POPULAR FREEWINDS SAILING ITINERARIES

Aruba-Bonaire-Curacao
(The "ABC" Islands)

Nassau-Freeport-Berry Islands
(The Bahamas)

St Vincent-Barbados-Dominica
(Eastern Caribean)

Antigua-St Kitts-Tortola-Virgin Gorda
(Leeward Islands & British Virgin Islands)

NAVIGATE TO FULL OT WITH TOTAL ACCURACY
-USE THE MARK SUPER VII QUANTUM E-METER
Pastoral counselling device

When you're sailing down the whole track, journeting into the uncharted territory of your OT case, you had better be certain your navigational equipment is completely and utterly accurate.
That's why you need a Mark Super VII Quantum E-Meter. You may run into turbulent waters as heavy mass moves in, but with its variable sensitivity, you can be sure you'll never miss a read.
At the helm of your Quantum, you can have total confidence you'll get every last ounce of charge - and blow it out of the water. And that means your eternal freedom.

LRH OT LEGACY LECTURES
The gift that will last an eternity

-The Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures (on cd) $1,500
-Exteriorization and the Phenomena of Space $2,850
-Rehabilitation of the human spirit $2,250

-Freewinds Accommodations (one week shared) $925

OT HATTING QUESTION OF THE MONTH:
What is an individual's health level, sanity level and ambition level monitored by?

slicer

Post by slicer » Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:51 pm

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

"In fact, the potential of wins becomes infinite once you start putting your actual OT abilities to use..."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, they are still pushing this crap.

Hey, guys. Your OT abilities are superior to any MEST force, right? You have cause over the universe, right? Your power of postulating gives you more ability than anything physical that can be built, right?

Tell ya what. I know you've been dying to get rid of me. So how about a match. Put 20 of you, with your OT abilities, in the same room as me with only my SP abilities, my blades, and a webcam. I guarantee you the results will be entertaining if nothing else.

freeborn

Post by freeborn » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:02 am

Slicer, that's too much trouble for them. Just tell them to have 200 of them postulate you on your butt, tied up with duct tape, unable to move, then postulate you into a hearse that will take you to the undertaker.

I wonder what OT abilities they were using on Larry Wollersheim.

Friend

Post by Friend » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:16 am

Neil, thanks alot for posting this! I rarely see any material, and it's great to keep up with what they're doing.

It's just so fascinating, isn't it?

raised 11th

mikedewolf

Post by mikedewolf » Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:06 am

>there are more Scientologists going Clear and up
>the OT levels than ever in history and at over
>twice the speed!

But no actual figures comparing recent numbers to numbers published in the past.

>Moreover, "[t]he United Nations should not be
>permitted to define or outline 'orthodox
>science' or introduce any idea of orthodoxy into
>any science or the humanities except government"
>(Hubbard, 1964: 10). Along these same
>lines, "nor should the United Nations or
>National Governments be permitted to require the
>indoctrination in any way of the citizens of
>states or countries, nor pronounce upon their
>mental fitness or lack of it"

No, only Church of Scientology organizations would be allowed to do those things.

>..When I left the Ship, I had many illusions,
>including expanding my career and earning a
>certain amount of money, which I thought was
>impossible. I'd never earned that much in my
>life! Everything I said came true, down to the
>EXACT dollar amount. I probably should have
>postulated twice as much!..."
>-T.M.

>Route to Infinity and State of Man Congress
>Completion
>"Wow! Win after win after win, and finally my
>life is orientated. I am orientated! The path to
>my expansion and survival is clearly laid out
>before me..."
>-P.W.
>Life Orientation Course Completion
>"..My life has totally changed in these very few
>short weeks! This course did so much to restore
>my faith in mankind. I now fully understand why
>it is that without all of mankind recieving the
>tech, none of us will go free..."
>-A.S.

As usual, unverifiable and vague. Even the authors are initials, not names of real people. You never know when one of them might leave and start posting to a.r.s. or OCB.

Mike
Mike de Wolf
"A science that depends on Authority alone is a breath in the wind of truth and is therefore no science at all." - L. Ron Hubbard

freedom_man

Post by freedom_man » Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:37 pm

Freewinds... *snork* After a diet of rice and
beans, I'd be launching some pretty heavy free
wind, myself! "Thar she blows!" Frrrrrrrp!

basic2basic

Post by basic2basic » Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:54 pm

MIKE
As usual, unverifiable and vague. Even the authors are initials, not names of real people. You never know when one of them might leave and start posting to a.r.s. or OCB.
BB
Lol!

I do. :) With my real name. Well, at least its on our website. With my picture.

Never did LOC. We had a discussion on list.
The wins people expressed were amazing. Many
said it was the best thing they'd done. I
didn't post them as they weren't done in the FZ.

choochooman

Post by choochooman » Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:29 am

These rubbery co$ figures remind me of an old russian joke.

A party member approaches the leader of a commune, and asks "how many potatoes will the commune be able to give to the state after harvest?"

The commune leader's reply is "Twice as many as last year".

The Party member, not being a fool, knows that something multiplied by nothing equals nothing, so he re-phrases the question to "How high will be the pile of potatoes you will be able to give to the state after harvest".

The commune leader says "The pile will reach up to God's knees."

The horrified party member admonishes the commune leader, saying, "Comrade, the party states that there is no such thing as God!"

At which the commune leader shrugs his shoulders and replies, "well, then you know that there are no potatoes...."

Sums up co$ stats?

the venusian traindriver

pippi

Post by pippi » Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:51 pm

Is Mike Napier still the captain of the Freewinds? (or did he abandon ship after Slicer announced his plans to spray people on the ship with his 'torpedo' ?)

neil c

Post by neil c » Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:11 pm

Hi Pips,

Yes, Mike Napier is still captain of the Freewinds.

macflyer80

Post by macflyer80 » Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:26 pm

>NAVIGATE TO FULL OT WITH TOTAL ACCURACY
>-USE THE MARK SUPER VII QUANTUM E-METER
>Pastoral counselling device

AAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!! Spiritual guidance from an ohmmeter? Why kind of rube swallows this crapola? Clearly, Scientology isn't rooted in faith, rather psychotic delusion.

(I'm feeling ill-tempered today.:x)

Return to “Opinions & Debate”