One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mother turns 12-year old son over to the Sea Org
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 am 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Radio Paul wrote:
Fine, what admin, has ever been dragged in to court or received a C&D?

I speak about the safety of one's ID on a particular website or ANY website. It does not exist. As to your question about has a admin ever been dragged into court or recieved a C & D? that I haven't the vaguest idea. Has someone you know done something illegal? :proud: How many years has this all been going on RP? The long term players are very well known.

Since when does someone need to do anything illegal for the COS to lie? I think you just proved my point with the rest of your response.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 am 

Oh, and I cannot fucking believed WWP banned Smurf who posts some of the best documented info on members of anyone in the critic community. I am seriously considering never posting there again, not that I've been very active there for the last few years due to this type of BS. The fact they would ban someone who regularly contributes vital info makes me highly suspicious, ESP considering the weak sauce excuse given. Smurf wasn't harassing kids - he was harassing the fucked up cult that steal children from their duped parents to turn into brainwashed slaves to due their dirty work.

Can anybody look at the sweet kids face, or think of the countless other SO kids the SO has tried to chew up and spit out, and not want to do all they can to try and stop this?? I read Aaron's post, think of him being signed over to the cult when he was a child (on the heels of his fathers death), abused, brainwashed and then used to try and get more kids recruited. Its fucking obscene and everything possible should be done to save the kids trapped when we get windfall info on them - if it's even possible. But if we don't try to save the most innocent victims in this (kids born into and then given to the cult) what's the fucking point of all this activism?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 am 
MirnaMinkoff wrote:
But if we don't try to save the most innocent victims in this (kids born into and then given to the cult) what's the fucking point of all this activism?

THIS^^^^^^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 am 

Radio Paul wrote:
I thought WWP was protected from that type of BS. While I really don't know anything about how WWP works, I would think that due to the sensitive nature of the topics covered that the Admins are well hidden and protected ID's. Have they ever gotten a C&D from the cult?
I've read Sue's & other posts on the "Smurf Banned" thread as has an attorney friend of mine. W're laughing & shaking our heads. Note when Sue is first asked why I was banned.. she replies, "Harassing kids." When she is challenged, she responds with another allegation, and in further posts, further clarifies her position with even more false claims that supports her position. Then, her friends pipe in with "I just need to add..." in support of Sue.

In defense law, it's called circling the wagons, building a case, and if you gather enough straws, you can build a broom. It's typical behavior when a corporation is doxed by a whistleblower.. keep your friends close & use them to defend yourself against the perceived enemy (the whistleblower). Sue's more interested in being right & saving face; keeping WWP free from censorship & a focus on Scientology abuses? Not so much.

I will continue to speak out on Scientology abuses, protest at raids, and be a royal pain in the ass to those who try to stop me. I don't need Sue, her ego & her friends, to legitimize what I'm doing.

That said.. despite the fact that Scientologists believe that children are adults in children's bodies... it is never OK for a parent to neglect and/or abuse a child by surrendering that child to an organization where the child's needs & welfare are ignored, and the production goals of the cult are dominant.

Note: Contrary to what Sue alleges, I did not post the screen print of the mother's FB posting. It was posted anonymously. Mods have the ability to see who's posting anonymously, so she easily could confirm I didn't post the screen print. I responded to it as did others. My crime, according to Sue, is that I investigated further and provided additional dox.

When I inquired on the thread, the date of the post, an anon (again, anonymously) said it came from a "closed SCN-group." I later found the mother's post on her FB page.

Last edited by Smurf on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 am 

MirnaMinkoff wrote:
Oh, and I cannot fucking believed WWP banned Smurf who posts some of the best documented info on members of anyone in the critic community. I am seriously considering never posting there again, not that I've been very active there for the last few years due to this type of BS. The fact they would ban someone who regularly contributes vital info makes me highly suspicious, ESP considering the weak sauce excuse given. Smurf wasn't harassing kids - he was harassing the fucked up cult that steal children from their duped parents to turn into brainwashed slaves to due their dirty work.
Thank you, Mirna, but I want to acknowledge there are some people on WWP who have their hearts & minds in the right places, that are clearly concerned about the abuses & criminality in Scientology, and want to be a part of the effort to expose & stop the abuses. I have the highest regard & admiration for these people. I don't have the same regard for those whose focus is compromised, and that they're being "right" takes precedence over what the focus of Anonymous & the board is about.

But, Sue is the admin of WWP, and she handpicked the mods, so if you're going to post on WWP, you have to play by her rules.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:40 am 

wwp has given infractions to those who protest harass the osa troll "herro" and yet lets "herro" do anything he/they want. perhaps wwp has osa members in the mods...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 am 
Smurf wrote:
I will continue to speak out on Scientology abuses, protest at raids, and be a royal pain in the ass to those who try to stop me. I don't need Sue, her ego & her friends, to legitimize what I'm doing.
You are better off smurf. WWP became very cult like long ago. More ass kissing,boot licking,back channeling,sock puppet apologists of mod,s and admin and less independent thinking,one of the many reasons i both quit posting and reading it. Think of it this way, you just got kicked out of high school (wwp). :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:02 am 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
You are better off smurf. WWP became very cult like long ago. More ass kissing,boot licking,back channeling,sock puppet apologists of mod,s and admin and less independent thinking,one of the many reasons i both quit posting and reading it. Think of it this way, you just got kicked out of high school (wwp). :D
You're absolutely correct. While I'm being condemn as a "doxing douchebag" on WWP, there have been multiple posts about the need to support Assange, Bradley Manning & wikileaks. Go figure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 am 
Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:
You're absolutely correct. While I'm being condemn as a "doxing douchebag" on WWP, there have been multiple posts about the need to support Assange, Bradley Manning & wikileaks. Go figure.
Its a European thang brother. Call it a cultural clash if you will! Things across the pond can get very odd in anon (paranoia land). WWP became a rudderless ship long ago, still attempting to bask in the heady early months of 2008.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm 

Hmmm... Sue-zanneMarie's job here at clambake was to jump on and DA anyone who ever brought up the subject of child abuse in scientology and accuse the person who brought it up of "harassing children". She did it to J.Swift and others. Now WWP has a "Sue" doing the same thing? Very fishy- or, just a coincidence. :scratch:

Suzannemarie wrote:
If you are planning to interfere with a female minor in any way you had best have a lawyer on call.

In fact, if you plan on contacting her at all, best reconsider. This girl is a stranger to you and her parents are liable to complain to police if you bother her.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27853&start=15

Last edited by Dorothy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: WWP admins ban a whole city!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm 
Mod edit: threads about WWP merged.

Hamburg? WTF? Information please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 pm 

Dorothy wrote:
Hmmm... Sue-zanneMarie's job here at clambake was to jump on and DA anyone who ever brought up the subject of child abuse in scientology and accuse the person who brought it up of "harassing children". She did it to J.Swift and others. Now WWP has a "Sue" doing the same thing? Very fishy- or, just a coincidence. :scratch:

Suzannemarie wrote:
If you are planning to interfere with a female minor in any way you had best have a lawyer on call.

In fact, if you plan on contacting her at all, best reconsider. This girl is a stranger to you and her parents are liable to complain to police if you bother her.

Looks like the same Sue at WWP because her logic is equally idiotic there.
I thought that Sue is a man with a female name because her avatar has a photo of a man. My logic failed me this time -- my avatar here is a woman, but I am a man.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:44 pm 

Dorothy wrote:

Suzannemarie wrote:

And Sue would be absolutely right.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
I'll take a wild guess -- CoS spotted a copyrighted data at unrelated thread and used it to pressure the web owners to remove Smurf's thread and banish him.
It's not the same Sue, DLRH. WWP has been a valuable resource to some, and an Internet gabfest for most. There are anons that post there, like yourself, that have a good heart and want to do the right thing in helping victims of Scientology abuse, and exposing it, then there are the countless trolls that serve to disrupt & deflect, i.e., Herro, who continues to be an eyesore with the blessing of Miranda & the other mods.

Scientology is not threatened by keyboard warriors who sit behind a computer screen for hours to piss & moan, but by those who seek to do something constructive, i.e., the awesome anons taking the time to continuously protest in San Francisco, Chicago, New York & Europe. There, the Scilons are angry because the pressure being placed on them is intense. That is not the case in Southern California where anons have given up on protesting, made lots of excuses for not doing so, and given Scilons the sense that they've beaten down Anonymous.

I received a phone call last night asking for my assistance in a project where I can be the most productive - behind the scenes, and I accepted the offer. I sincerely appreciate the friends and support I got from some anons on WWP, but I have no desire to return there, even if the ban were to be lifted down the road.

Post subject: Re: WWP admins ban a whole city!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:08 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Hamburg? WTF? Information please!
Sue, the know-it-all, don't-you-dare-step-on-my-ego admin banned the entire group. Of course, to save face, he/she expresses her justification for doing so, and says he/she doesn't have to explain Hamburg's opines on the matter.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... one.97924/

Sue & Marty graduated from the same school of thought.. acts & justifies bad behavior in the same fashion, and if you don't like it, there's the door.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next