One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: WWP admins ban a whole city!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm 
Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:
Hamburg? WTF? Information please!
Sue, the know-it-all, don't-you-dare-step-on-my-ego admin banned the entire group. Of course, to save face, he/she expresses her justification for doing so, and says he/she doesn't have to explain Hamburg's opines on the matter.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... one.97924/

Sue & Marty graduated from the same school of thought.. acts & justifies bad behavior in the same fashion, and if you don't like it, there's the door.
Thanks for the link smurf. I read the whole thing and come to see that "SUE" appears to want to dictate what and what not anon should or should not do ANYWHERE on the planet. "SUE" wants to BE THE LEADER. It is soooo obvious. Nothing more pathetic than the admin of a $140.00 website drunk with power. Damn shame. Hamburg was both informative and entertaining. They drove a tremendous amount of viewer trafffic to WWP.

SUE and its sock's cyber bully so many posters many just plain leave. That effects all of us. I wonder if SUE is over WWP and wants to see it cave in on itself? And to watch anon let it happen? Thats sad. SUE is doing the dwarfs work for him. Talk about thick!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 am 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Thanks for the link smurf. I read the whole thing and come to see that "SUE" appears to want to dictate what and what not anon should or should not do ANYWHERE on the planet. "SUE" wants to BE THE LEADER. It is soooo obvious. Nothing more pathetic than the admin of a $140.00 website drunk with power. Damn shame. Hamburg was both informative and entertaining. They drove a tremendous amount of viewer trafffic to WWP.

SUE and its sock's cyber bully so many posters many just plain leave. That effects all of us. I wonder if SUE is over WWP and wants to see it cave in on itself? And to watch anon let it happen? Thats sad. SUE is doing the dwarfs work for him. Talk about thick!
I had alot of interesting conversations with the Hamburg anons, not to mention ringing up several hundred dollars in phone bills, when trying to translate German to English on Google Translation became too tiring. Fun times when the Germans questioned me about things I was posting because Google Translate wasn't doing it's job. :-)

But, what Sue did to them was inexcusable, and many of the same people who complained about it, turned into sheeple after Sue whined & threatened to ban others.

Last edited by Smurf on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mother turns 12-year old son over to the Sea Org
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 am 

Smurf,
Miranda hinted that there may be amnesty for you, although she did not say that explicitly. The other mods supported Sue, but she did not -- she said that she does not want to get in the middle of it, or something like that. Herro is nobody, he is not even worth mentioning.
Sue posted baseless accusations against you, which means that he/she is not very smart. I do not know what will transpire in the future, but if they lift the ban, perhaps, you could reconsider your position and return to WWP.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:31 am 

If Germans want to move here, there are several German threads already at viewforum.php?f=68 , and they can start new ones.

I'm not taking sides, partly because I don't speak German, but it might work out if some people move here and stay on topic, that is, unmasking CoS. Just leave off the personal insults, rape/raep talk unless it is about physical rape, violence jokes, c-word, n-word, f*ggot-word, etc. And, inter-web feuds are a distraction.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 am 

Demented LRH wrote:
Smurf,
Miranda hinted that there may be amnesty for you, although she did not say that explicitly. The other mods supported Sue, but she did not -- she said that she does not want to get in the middle of it, or something like that. Herro is nobody, he is not even worth mentioning.
Sue posted baseless accusations against you, which means that he/she is not very smart. I do not know what will transpire in the future, but if they lift the ban, perhaps, you could reconsider your position and return to WWP.

In no way did I hint anything about amnesty for Smurf. I completely support sue's position in this matter. You are in no position to invite Smurf back to WWP. Do not misrepresent my opinions again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am 

Miranda did not say that. I just thought I'd clarify that for whomever needs to know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am 

Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:

I had alot of interesting conversations with the Hamburg anons, not to mention ringing up several hundred dollars in phone bills, when trying to translate German to English on Google Translation became too tiring. Fun times when the Germans questioned me about things I was posting because Google Translate wasn't doing it's job. :-)

But, what Sue did to them was inexcusable, and many of the same people who complained about it, turned into sheeple after Sue whined & threatened to ban others. I recall getting a nasty telephone message on my voicemail from (name removed by mod to protect privacy), but didn't have the guts to leave his number so I could respond. Seems that mentality continues to lord over WWP.

Smurf you and I have not always seen eye to eye but I have defended your right to be wrong. I also agree that there are some real Prima Donna's at WWP and that Sue was way off on banning you, but your form of retaliation of doxing a name is as about as bad of a thing as one could do. I had my run in with Rufus and I still think he had his head up his butt as I am sure he thought the same about me. None the less he did not give out my IP address to people. I hear people defending you and I agree on the points they have made but this is undefendable. Please take it down just to show you have some responsibility.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 am 

Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:

But, what Sue did to them was inexcusable, and many of the same people who complained about it, turned into sheeple after Sue whined & threatened to ban others. I recall getting a nasty telephone message on my voicemail from admin xxxxxxxxxxxx (and may be "Sue"), but didn't have the guts to leave his number so I could respond. Seems that mentality continues to lord over WWP.

Still doxing anons I see. Some people just won't learn from their mistakes will they. What an asshole thing to do.

Last edited by LocalSP on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:57 am 

Don Carlo wrote:
If Germans want to move here, there are several German threads already at viewforum.php?f=68 , and they can start new ones.

I'm not taking sides, partly because I don't speak German, but it might work out if some people move here and stay on topic, that is, unmasking CoS. Just leave off the personal insults, rape/raep talk unless it is about physical rape, violence jokes, c-word, n-word, f*ggot-word, etc. And, inter-web feuds are a distraction.

It's a nice offer but we roll differently ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:05 am 
Smurf wrote:
name removed by mod to protect privacy),
Was he part of the ban Hamburg crew too?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:06 am 
Krautfag wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:

It's a nice offer but we roll differently ;)
We are more than cool with that!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 am 

It is disturbing to see a poster casually reveal what might be a mod's name, from another site. Are the mods on this site next, if there is a disagreement?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 am 
Gumbythetruth wrote:
Smurf wrote:
name removed by mod to protect privacy),
Was he part of the ban Hamburg crew too?
Name reposted as it is public knowledge and pertient to this thread. (Name removed by mod to protect privacy, and as mod is a mod, too). Please do not get your WWP panties in a wad. Take a deep breah and say "I am more than an avatar, I am a human being" Refreshing isn't it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 am 

REPORTED ^^^^^^

Mod edit: ******

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 am 
Sign Post wrote:
REPORTED ^^^^^^

Mod edit: ******!
LOL! :proud: Nothings wrong with Gumby. However I do take offense at the childish way you lot go running back and forth reporting on other posters! Lame is VERY lame! Grow up.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next