One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: WhyWeProtest distraction Jan 2012
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 pm 

Gumby, critics with CoS relatives will get disconnected if their name is exposed. This can be disastrous - lost jobs, diisconnected children, and CoS people losing an outside ally that they REALLY need. Expose yourself if you wish, let others judge their own situation.

Post subject: Re: WWP admins ban a whole city!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm 

Krautfag wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:
If Germans want to move here, there are several German threads already at viewforum.php?f=68 , and they can start new ones.

I'm not taking sides, partly because I don't speak German, but it might work out if some people move here and stay on topic, that is, unmasking CoS. Just leave off the personal insults, rape/raep talk unless it is about physical rape, violence jokes, c-word, n-word, f*ggot-word, etc. And, inter-web feuds are a distraction.

It's a nice offer but we roll differently ;)

Hertzlichen Wilkommen, Krautfag. Ich habe 5 Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt, und ich spreche (schlechtes) Deutsch. Ich esse Schmaltz, Spiessbraten, und graues Brot gern. Auch mag ich Altbier.

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
A question was raised if a mod or administrator could be brought to a court as the result of CoS complain. I can think about only one scenario when civil lawsuit against a person who runs an anti-Scientology website is possible -- it could happen if someone posts a copyrighted data at the website.
I consulted with an attorney long ago, and all the bawwing that Sue & others are claiming is face-saving bullshit trying to justify bad behavior. The photos I copied were from a PUBLIC page. It's no different than anons mirroring a video made by someone else.

Had it been on a private setting, and I hacked into the page & copied the photo, then yes, it would be illegal. I have never hacked an account.

Post subject: Re: WWP admins ban a whole city!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm 

I'mglib wrote:
Hertzlichen Wilkommen, Krautfag. Ich habe 5 Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt, und ich spreche (schlechtes) Deutsch. Ich esse Schmaltz, Spiessbraten, und graues Brot gern. Auch mag ich Altbier.
Gray bread? What is that?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 pm 
Don Carlo wrote:
Gumby, critics with CoS relatives will get disconnected if their name is exposed. This can be disastrous - lost jobs, diisconnected children, and CoS people losing an outside ally that they REALLY need. Expose yourself if you wish, let others judge their own situation.
I understand what you are saying, but the admin was a known entity. If he is in fact an ex-scientologist and still has family in then that is another ball of wax entirely. I guess my question would be, if I was an ex and an admin of an anonymous board would that not set the stage for possible disconnection?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm 

It's possible an ex-Scientologist is pretending to most people that he is a quiet mouse, but he is secretly an active critic and mod. It's possible a bunch of CoS members or Freezoners trust him in a fair weather way and their reactions are valuable in an explosion like the Debbie Cook e-mail. If that mod is repeatedly outed, OSA and even Freezoners will learn about it and make trouble, and CoS and Freeoners can point to this board or that board as a source of the name, and claim that they themselves are innocent of outing. Eventually this outing brings confusion to the mod's employers and grandmother. "So, are you one of those Anonymous that did bad thing X Y or Z?" I just want the chain of outing to not happen here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:43 pm 

Smurf said:
Quote:
...awesome anons taking the time to continuously protest in San Francisco...

consider ourselves flattered :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm 

skeptic2girl wrote:
Smurf said:
Quote:
...awesome anons taking the time to continuously protest in San Francisco...
consider ourselves flattered :)
Flattery not intended. Facts speak louder than words. The SF anons have confirmed this. Looking forward to May. Have my motel booked. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm 

errr, I thought that the enemy was the CofS, not each other.

Knock it the f**k off!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 am 

El Jefe' wrote:
errr, I thought that the enemy was the CofS, not each other.

Knock it the f**k off!

I concur!

Now OCMB is having an in flux from WWPers who hate this joint, heap shit on most of us and now want to come and play in our sandbox.

I ask Mods here be vigilant and cast your memories back to what happened the last time WWP and OCMB was embroiled in similar conflict. Account access was handed around leik a communal joint/spliff for everyone to have some fun with with.

What's next, moar gore and pr0n SPAMMING?

Although I more often than nopt cannot agree with Smurf and his actions, what he did was MORALLY right in the first instance.

Children are to be protected!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 am 

That's right. No crowding, and the right crowd. If you know what I mean.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 am 

Smurf wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:
A question was raised if a mod or administrator could be brought to a court as the result of CoS complain. I can think about only one scenario when civil lawsuit against a person who runs an anti-Scientology website is possible -- it could happen if someone posts a copyrighted data at the website.
I consulted with an attorney long ago, and all the bawwing that Sue & others are claiming is face-saving bullshit trying to justify bad behavior. The photos I copied were from a PUBLIC page. It's no different than anons mirroring a video made by someone else.

Had it been on a private setting, and I hacked into the page & copied the photo, then yes, it would be illegal. I have never hacked an account.

Talking about the photos -- I had thought that you copied the ones that were in public domain, as you confirmed. But Sue has no knowledge of the laws, so she jumped to a wrong conclusion.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 am 

The WWP board is split regarding the Smurf issue -- some support him (I fall into this category) the others sided with Sue. The OSMB board was recently split regarding the Karen issue. These things happen to anti-Scientology groups, it would be naive to expect unanimosity of opinion.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:36 am 

Would it surprise anyone to know that OSA actually has people on these boards whose job it is to pull the people off focus?

Now I don't think it would be helpful to speculate who those people are but this can be combatted by knocking this sh*t off! On Marty's board it was revealed that the CofS have been covering up the death of Annie Broeker since June and we are all to busy aruing about bullshit to even notice it, JESUS!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:49 am 
El Jefe' wrote:
Would it surprise anyone to know that OSA actually has people on these boards whose job it is to pull the people off focus?
On WWP? Most certainly!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next