One opened, more to come!
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mother turns 12-year old son over to the Sea Org
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
The last anon,s in Clearwater ran the rest of the crew away. Them two women have ego,s the size of Texas among other things!

Not surprising to say the least. One of em thought they could come into our local cell's MB and start trying to dictate the way their ego did elsewhere.
To cut a long story short, we kicked em too the curb.

Yes 612, my total visio recall is astounding. :twisted:

Post subject: Re: WhyWeProtest distraction Jan 2012
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
This is just plain deplorable. The hatchet job currently directed @ smurf and others over on WWP is a mirror image of what scientology does to its most outspoken critic,s. This is a total embarrasment to the critic community. To see people I admire (Jeff Jacobsen) chiming in just plain saddens me. I feel many that are involved in this very low brow hate mongering would if given half a chance do it to anyone or any organization.
I don't understand it, Gumby. There seems to be a concerted effort to dead agent me using the same tactics and materials that Scientology used against me, that anons over the years, have disparaged as hate-mongering. Now, anons are using the same dox to wage a hate campaign against me.

I'm not going away.. and though it makes them look less credible.. attacking an individual & not providing him an opportunity to respond or defend himself.. they are free to have their fun. I will admit it is very hurtful watching anons get great joy with dead agenting. Some of the anons I thought were my friends and whom I supported are now part of the mob, going so far as ridiculing me using a photo from Scientology's hate page, RFW.

I appreciate the support I'm getting here and I've gotten alot of well wishes on FB, email & phone and that inspires me to move forward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:03 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
sixtwelve wrote:
I PMed you giving you exactly the information you needed and you proceeded to post that publicly as opposed to forwarding it to law enforcement as you had said you would. You were not given that information so you could use it as part of you "omfg WWP hates me" campaign.

Apparently you are completely unfamiliar with the laws. Even if Smurf reports to the police about the boy, they cannot take any action because Smurf is not related to him. It is the mother who has to report to the authorities that her teenage son had been unlawfully detained by CoS-- after all, it was her decision to place him in Sea Org . You should familiarize yourself with the laws before jumping to conclusion.

Absurd. That would suggest that if a parent sold their child into slavery the police would have to sit there and shrug because the parent isn't complaining about child abuse and exploitation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 pm 

sixtwelve wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:
sixtwelve wrote:
I PMed you giving you exactly the information you needed and you proceeded to post that publicly as opposed to forwarding it to law enforcement as you had said you would. You were not given that information so you could use it as part of you "omfg WWP hates me" campaign.

Apparently you are completely unfamiliar with the laws. Even if Smurf reports to the police about the boy, they cannot take any action because Smurf is not related to him. It is the mother who has to report to the authorities that her teenage son had been unlawfully detained by CoS-- after all, it was her decision to place him in Sea Org . You should familiarize yourself with the laws before jumping to conclusion.

Absurd. That would suggest that if a parent sold their child into slavery the police would have to sit there and shrug because the parent isn't complaining about child abuse and exploitation.

So, the mother helped enroll her child who is also unlawfully detained? I'm interested in the law(s) you describe. Also, a parent doesn't have to file a complaint - anyone can. Some are legally obligated to. I'm sure you're familiar with laws requiring medical physicians and others to report abuses.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 pm 
Clearwater bar none has a couple of the most hate filled protesters I have ever come across online. There have been times in the past I would have protested in Clearwater, but the venom spewed at any whom wanted to do a protest there was not worth the effort. This "We run this" ran its course long ago. Its a crying shame. Very high schoolish. More cult like if that is even possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:06 am 

Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:
This is just plain deplorable. The hatchet job currently directed @ smurf and others over on WWP is a mirror image of what scientology does to its most outspoken critic,s. This is a total embarrasment to the critic community. To see people I admire (Jeff Jacobsen) chiming in just plain saddens me. I feel many that are involved in this very low brow hate mongering would if given half a chance do it to anyone or any organization.
I don't understand it, Gumby. There seems to be a concerted effort to dead agent me using the same tactics and materials that Scientology used against me, that anons over the years, have disparaged as hate-mongering. Now, anons are using the same dox to wage a hate campaign against me.

I'm not going away.. and though it makes them look less credible.. attacking an individual & not providing him an opportunity to respond or defend himself.. they are free to have their fun. I will admit it is very hurtful watching anons get great joy with dead agenting. Some of the anons I thought were my friends and whom I supported are now part of the mob, going so far as ridiculing me using a photo from Scientology's hate page, RFW.

I appreciate the support I'm getting here and I've gotten alot of well wishes on FB, email & phone and that inspires me to move forward.

It would be good for you and everyone else to refute the things I got wrong;
http://www.jeffjacobsen.org/smurf.htm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:09 am 
Jeff Jacobsen wrote:
Smurf wrote:
Gumbythetruth wrote:

You need to have forgiviness in your heart Jeff. What gains do you reap within the context of this crusade? I thought better of you sir. Learning from the past is one thing. Living in it is quite another. Smurf is NOT on trial here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 am 

Jeff Jacobsen wrote:
Why would that be "good" Jeff? You have harbored a chip on your shoulder about me for over a decade, consistently made false allegations that I'm still working for OSA during the time I posted on WWP (without a lick of evidence- and you refused to respond to people requesting it). I have, in the past, apologized and tried to make peace with you, so we both can move on with the past, and you refused. You made it quite clear to me that you would not stop the hate-mongering until I shut up and went away.

Many of the OG have forgiven me and have become friends & allies, recognizing "too err is human". But, you don't see it that way.

I'm not going away. And I'm not going to play games with a angry, hostile individual solely interested in spewing venom. You've engaged in dead agenting me on WWP since I first started posting there, and now you want to bring the venom here. I'm not interested. Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am 

WWP has disgusted and made me ashamed with this latest farce. I can't believe that thread is still stinkin' up the place and yappin' on like bitchy little schoolgirls - after this latest steaming pile of shit I've completely washed my hands of the place today. I'll carry on regardless. You seriously don't deserve heap of crap Smurf!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 am 

PercyPig wrote:
WWP has disgusted and made me ashamed with this latest farce. I can't believe that thread is still stinkin' up the place and yappin' on like bitchy little schoolgirls - after this latest steaming pile of shit I've completely washed my hands of the place today. I'll carry on regardless. You seriously don't deserve heap of crap Smurf!
Thanks, Percy. Given Anonymous' motto.. "we do not forgive, we do not forget", I expected some abuse, but did not expect it to rise to the level it has, laden with hateful, derogatory comments, and with the admin's support.

Scientology has their hate-mongering site - RFW, and now Jeff has his. Makes one wonder who's acting like OSA, now?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:32 am 

You knew what Anonymous was like when you first showed up, Smurf.

Gumby: Given your rocky relationship with certain anon cells in the past, I'm fairly sure I should be glad you decided to stay away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am 

sixtwelve wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:
sixtwelve wrote:

She did not sell her child to slavery because there are no slave masters in the USA, you confuse our country with a third world country.
When she gave up her son to Sea Org she thought that she is doing the right thing for him. But you have no legal rights to demand his release from Sea Org unless you have a valid proof that he was either physically or sexually abused there. This kind of proof could be obtained only if someone witnessed the abuse. Then, by the law, that person is obligated to inform the authorities about the abuse. Smurf was not there when the alleged abuse took place, so his word is not enough to start the investigation.
But the mother can demand the authorities to reunite her with her son, and the police has the obligation to remove the boy from CoS property.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
She did not sell her child to slavery because there are no slave masters in the USA, you confuse our country with a third world country.

You see how I said "a parent" rather than "this parent"? Yeah, that's because it was a hypothetical continuation of your logic. Sweetheart, if a parent was the one that had to report child abuse, how exactly does a parent get arrested for beating their children (and yes, arrests get made for that)? What, they turned themselves in? No, a third party reported them. Guess who's a third party? Smurf.

Quote:
But you have no legal rights to demand his release from Sea Org unless you have a valid proof that he was either physically or sexually abused there.

The fact that you think physical and sexual abuse are the only kind of abuse worries me on so many levels.

Quote:
This kind of proof could be obtained only if someone witnessed the abuse.

Maybe you missed the fact where I've actually seen the kid.

Quote:
Then, by the law, that person is obligated to inform the authorities about the abuse. Smurf was not there when the alleged abuse took place, so his word is not enough to start the investigation.

Sup. I'm Sixtwelve. You can call me "also a third party".

Quote:
But the mother can demand the authorities to reunite her with her son, and the police has the obligation to remove the boy from CoS property.

The mother is a devout, CoS Intl Scientologist.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:42 pm 

“You see how I said "a parent" rather than "this parent"? Yeah, that's because it was a hypothetical continuation of your logic. Sweetheart, if a parent was the one that had to report child abuse, how exactly does a parent get arrested for beating their children (and yes, arrests get made for that)? What, they turned themselves in? No, a third party reported them. Guess who's a third party? Smurf.”
sixtwelve

Sweetie, apparently you do not know how the child protection service work -- they respond to the neighbors’ complaint that the child was physically abused. But the neighbors must see actual abuse in order to report it. Similarly, school doctors must see physical signs of abuse before reporting the possibility of abuse to the child protection services. I do not think that Smurf saw any of this.

“The fact that you think physical and sexual abuse are the only kind of abuse worries me on so many levels.”
sixtwelve

You might be worried about psychological abuse as well, but then you would need a confirmation from a psychologist that it is actually taking place. Neither you nor Smurf is a psychologist, so yours opinions in this case do not matter

“Maybe you missed the fact where I've actually seen the kid“
sixtwelve

You may have seen the kid, but have you observed him being abused? If so, your duty is to report the abuse. Then the investigation will start. Do you know that failure to report the child abuse may put you in jail in many states?

“The mother is a devout, CoS Intl Scientologist“.
sixtwelve

I thought so. I suspect that she wants her son back, and at the same time she wants to remain in good standing with CoS. She can’t have both, she has to make the choice.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm 

Demented LRH wrote:
You might be worried about psychological abuse as well, but then you would need a confirmation from a psychologist that it is actually taking place. Neither you nor Smurf is a psychologist, so yours opinions in this case do not matter

How do you know? You don't know what I do for a living. You don't know who else was there when we saw the kid, or what they do for a living, or what happened when we saw the kid (even Smurf doesn't know that part). The only way you possibly could is if you're secretly a Clearwater-area Scientologist. Are you? No? Then don't assume you know everything.

Quote:
You may have seen the kid, but have you observed him being abused? If so, your duty is to report the abuse. Then the investigation will start. Do you know that failure to report the child abuse may put you in jail in many states?

Did you know that I don't always inform OCMB of my every action?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next