One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal..
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
Posts: 2681
The bitch needs to look in the mirror..

"Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen surprised everyone when they secretly got married in October 2009. It was an even bigger shock when just nine months later, she filed for divorce — but now the "Mad Men" actress is breaking her silence on why she pulled the plug on the short-lived union. In an interview with Page Six Magazine, the 29-year-old paints a dark picture when it comes to her relationship with the "Saturday Night Live" funnyman."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/now/elisabeth ... 05606.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 2494
Location: New York City, NY, USA
I read the article, although I have not seen her show, Mad Men. The exes blame each other for failed marriages -- there is nothing new. Probably, she tried to be funny when she talked about her ex-husband's impersonations.
I did not know that she is a Scientologist, though. Apparently, her ex made a mistake when he married her -- he should have read the Xenu staff to see that she is mentally unstable

_________________
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:44 pm
Posts: 82
No mention of her being a Scientologist in the article. Too bad. The most likely reason for the break-up. (Not too many (any?) marriages where one is and the other is not.)
But yeah HE's the "not normal" one. That's the ticket.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:20 am
Posts: 9293
The reader comments mention Scientology as a factor in the breakup. Ordinarily I don't like the b-word, but she makes herself look petty and mean dumping on him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
Posts: 2681
Demented LRH wrote:
I read the article, although I have not seen her show, Mad Men. The exes blame each other for failed marriages -- there is nothing new. Probably, she tried to be funny when she talked about her ex-husband's impersonations.
Nope. She's being her typical self. She's long reported to being obnoxious & a snobbish all the way back when she played the US President's daughter (Martin Sheen) in 'West Wing'. I wonder what possessed Armisen to want to marry her in the first place.

Here's the full article..

"The born-and-raised Scientologist (a topic she declines to discuss) frequently taps her mom as a plus-one for awards ceremonies: "She's the best date. She makes sure I'm well fed and happy!" (page 6)

http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues ... n+Bad+Girl


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 2494
Location: New York City, NY, USA
Love is blind … Well, for some, but not for me. I had strong feelings for a Muslim girl once. But they are not allowed to date non-Muslim men, so I got over it.

Every man should use extra caution if he wants to date a Scientology girl.
Every woman should be extra cautious if she wants to date a Scientology man.

_________________
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
Posts: 2681
Demented LRH wrote:
Love is blind … Well, for some, but not for me. I had strong feelings for a Muslim girl once. But they are not allowed to date non-Muslim men, so I got over it.
That's not true. If she's a devout Muslim, her husband would be required to convert to Islam and be wed in a traditional Muslim marriage presided over by an iman. Muslim's marry outside their faith all the time.

I have a friend that's Muslim. She was born in Syria and raised in a Shiite Muslim family, though she leans toward Sufi (mystic). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism

A TV reality show, "All American Muslim," was recently cancelled due to poor ratings. A wedding between a Muslim woman and a man raised Catholic was shown. They were married twice; first by an iman, and then by a Catholic priest on a different date, and the iman attended the 2nd wedding and blessed it.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/ ... 0V20120308


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 2494
Location: New York City, NY, USA
Smurf,
I was not planning to marry that Muslim girl, I just wanted to date her. Otherwise, you are right -- conversion to Islam would allow me to marry her. But for me Islam is a very restrictive religion, so I do not see myself as a Muslim under any circumstances.

I have an Arab friend and a Turkish friend; they both are Muslims. This is what they told me about marriages outside Islam -- Muslim men are allowed to marry Jewish and Christian women, but they are not allowed to marry the women who practice Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslims. This prohibition was put in place to prevent their children from being raised as non-Muslims. Presumably, Muslim men can raise their children as Muslims, so they are allowed to marry women of the Book (Christians and Jews).

Now, about the TV show -- I have not seen it, so I do not know the specifics about the case that you mentioned. Probably, that Catholic man converted to Islam prior to his marriage.

_________________
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am
Posts: 2681
Demented LRH wrote:
Smurf, I was not planning to marry that Muslim girl, I just wanted to date her. Otherwise, you are right -- conversion to Islam would allow me to marry her. But for me Islam is a very restrictive religion, so I do not see myself as a Muslim under any circumstances.

I have an Arab friend and a Turkish friend; they both are Muslims. This is what they told me about marriages outside Islam -- Muslim men are allowed to marry Jewish and Christian women, but they are not allowed to marry the women who practice Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslims. This prohibition was put in place to prevent their children from being raised as non-Muslims. Presumably, Muslim men can raise their children as Muslims, so they are allowed to marry women of the Book (Christians and Jews).
This only applies to orthodox Muslims, and is also the case in Judaism, where marrying outside the faith is advised against, but not prohibited. http://islamqa.info/en/ref/21380


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 2494
Location: New York City, NY, USA
Smurf wrote:
Demented LRH wrote:
Smurf, I was not planning to marry that Muslim girl, I just wanted to date her. Otherwise, you are right -- conversion to Islam would allow me to marry her. But for me Islam is a very restrictive religion, so I do not see myself as a Muslim under any circumstances.

I have an Arab friend and a Turkish friend; they both are Muslims. This is what they told me about marriages outside Islam -- Muslim men are allowed to marry Jewish and Christian women, but they are not allowed to marry the women who practice Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, etc. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non-Muslims. This prohibition was put in place to prevent their children from being raised as non-Muslims. Presumably, Muslim men can raise their children as Muslims, so they are allowed to marry women of the Book (Christians and Jews).
This only applies to orthodox Muslims, and is also the case in Judaism, where marrying outside the faith is advised against, but not prohibited. http://islamqa.info/en/ref/21380

Yes, my both friends are orthodox Muslims, and so is the girl whom I liked, at least her family. I know a non-Orthodox Muslim woman who is married to a Christian man. My friends say that she is not practicing Islam properly because she is not covering her hair. Apparently, there are various denominations within Islam, some even require the women to cover their faces completely.

_________________
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: Phoenix, AZ
I saw this article and wondered what planet does she think her comments would be considered normal?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:23 am
Posts: 14692
Location: U.K.
Mad Men star Elisabeth Moss: 'I've learnt a lot about trusting people'
Known best as plucky Peggy in Mad Men, Elisabeth Moss talks about her marriage break-up and the strength she derives from Scientology
The Telegraph (UK). 21st March 2012.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... eople.html

Quote:
[...]

Something else her family introduced her to was Scientology, which Moss made a conscious decision to embrace. 'There’s always kind of a time where you need to… It’s not the same thing as going to church on Sunday. It’s self-applied. It involves reading - you have to make a choice.’

Asked what drew her to Scientology, she says, 'Some people say that yoga really helps them to feel centred. And some people feel that being vegan’ – she looks around the café with a knowing look – 'is something that makes them more of themselves. Or Kaballah. Or there’s Buddhism or whatever. I mean, I think that for me it’s one thing that has helped me at times, and it’s kind of as simple as that.’

One of those times may have been during her much-publicised split from the Saturday Night Live comedian Fred Armisen, whom she divorced last May; the couple had separated after just eight months of marriage. (Some reports blamed Moss’ devotion to Scientology as the reason for the break-up.)

Moss becomes uncomfortable when the subject is brought up, and a pale blush crosses her cheeks. 'What can I say about it?’ she begins, and then pauses, nervously fidgeting with her glass. 'I think that I am very happy now,’ she says carefully. 'And, I’ve learnt a lot, that’s for sure. I learnt a lot about’ – pause – 'trusting people.’

She becomes quiet again, playing idly with a silver pendant around her neck that has '1907’ engraved on one side. 'This is something I got at an amazing vintage jewellery shop in New York,’ she says. 'The reason I bought it is because it says “1907” – I think it’s from 1907 – and then on this side,’ she says flipping it over, 'it says, “This Is My Life”.

'And in regards to what we were just talking about, this is something that really sums up where I am right now, which is owning my life. And being in charge of my own life and not being under anyone’s control. And to me that is something that is a very important thing I’ve learnt, you know, to make sure that my life is my own.’

[...]

[...Full article in link...]

:crazy: :zzz:

_________________
WWW.XENU-DIRECTORY.NET Awesome document/media resources
Other Activism: Divided By Zero forum, Why We Protest forum
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Scilon Elisabeth Moss says her ex-husband is not normal.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 11:19 pm
Posts: 4968
Location: Phoenix, AZ
When the TOMKAT divorce hits full stream, I imagine that TCs comments will make Moss look normal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group