The Doxtor wrote:
What is scary is on the surface it looks normal but it is a front camp for Scientology indoctrination. http://www.mojaveacademy.com/summer-cam ... p-program/http://youtu.be/QDgyE696Si8
I read much of the website.
So much dangerous Hubbard tech all to make future scientologists who will give over all their money or forfit their freedom to be on staff in order to make still more money for organized scientology.
So sad to see the beautiful pictures of those darling children, all while knowing the above is that for which they are being prepared.
Oh but they say study tech is not religious or to spread scientology. Oh really?
1) in the first "What is Scientology" book in 1978 scientology said that study tech was scientology tech and that Applied Scholastics itself was a scientology organization;
2) in Scientology policy directive "Scriptures Defined" "scriptures" are defined as the written and recorded words of L Ron and that includes all of "study tech";
3) in L Ron's directive "Ethics and Study Tech" he makes clear that study tech is scientology's primary bridge into society (for spreading scientology);
4) in another L Ron directive "THE TECH OF STUDY" L Ron says: "The Tech of Study is new and is part of the Tech of Scientology";
5) education groups like this are right on the "church's" DIV VI orgboard to be used as a feeder line into the "churches of scientology"; and
6) Hubbard's stated manifestations connected with the three barriers of study (bypassing a word, absence of mass, skipped gradient) each and all have zero academic peer research or scientific study to show they are correct. As with his other "research" nothing is shown. Study tech is in fact NOT based on science. Instead you must blindly follow what Hubbard said as an act of faith. Thus it is religious. Scientology constantly argues that their tech is religious so as to shield themselves from legal liability. They can't have it both ways when they use their unfounded and sometimes dangerous "study tech" to spread Scientology.
At the highest level of organized scientology, even as it morphed and changed over the years, be it the CMO, Staff Aides, the GO, the Watchdog Committee, etc. there was only ever one reason to have such groups and that was to make more money for organized scientology, to make more scientologists and to make future staff drones for scientology (to be used to make still more money).
Even selling L Ron's scifi/western/whatever fiction books had only one purpose. To get those readers familiar with the name "L Ron Hubbard" so as to then get them interested in scientology. They even told that to the IRS as part of getting their tax exemptions in the early 1990s. (Although for some reason they left that out when their front group Galaxy Press tries to get retail chains, schools and libraries to take these books).
I hope that what we are doing to expose the fraud, lies and abuse that make up the foundation of what is scientology is in time to save many of the children pictured on that website.
They are children.
They deserve the chance to have a wonderful life where love, and not "the greatest good" for scientology, is what calls to them and rules their lives.