One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Need your help exposing (The Truth About Drugs)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 am 

Re: (The Truth About Drugs) http://www.drugfreeworld.org

I am still getting materials together for the Sheriff in Santa Ana as well as their council as to the concerns about promoting Scientology materials. It has been validated the the Sheriff is distributing the (The Truth About Drugs) booklet to the public. Their site does not make reference to any other Front Group but does attack a few name brand perception pshyc drugs. In fact in their main video there is a kid saying "They said Ritalin would help me focus", naturally he is not talking about a drug pusher but a doctor.

Scientology sites on the other hand make it clear that this program is their gift to the world. What I need help on is doxing the following
Direct connections from this program towards Scientology.
Ownership by Scientology.
This program making inflammatory statements towards the medical Psychiatric community.
People on the board of this program as also being involved in extremist points of view.
Any mention of a breakdown in the firewall.
If you can validate by contacting these folks if they refer you to Naconon or Criminon or if you start getting mail or emails not asked for by them.
Scrutiny of the materials for connections to Scientology.
Anything else you can think of.

I will be sending a completed report to the Sheriff's Dept once completed.

Please repost at other boards???

Last edited by Radio Paul on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Need your help exposing (The Truth About Drugs)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 am 

I flipped through the online "Painkillers" booklet. It really comes down hard on them, perhaps obsessively. Most older teens and young adults will have all 4 wisdom teeth out, and oxycodone or hydrocodone is often prescribed to help get through the next few days. This pamphlet could easily scare someone out of using these drugs when they need them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:05 am 

Done.

Great job RP.

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 am 

Oh, Look:

http://ipowerproject.com/profiles/blogs ... -marketing

Quote:
Every day I encounter Google Adsense or YouTube displaying ads for at least one of these sites. Though they always look tacky, they do look a bit more polished and high-budget than you'd normally expect of these sites so at one point I checked em out. First one I entered was the 'Foundation for a Drug-Free World' one. As a web and motion graphics designer, I was quite amazed by the quality of the website and couldn't quite get my head around how what seems to be a typical non-profit organization could get the budget for such a site.

It wasn't until I also entered the 'The Way To Happiness Foundation' site that I found a clue: the site had the exact same technical design style and mentioned how the teachings behind its 'way to happiness' principles are based on a book written by L. Ron Hubbard. A few Google search results later I also found enough official references proving that the other sites were also run by Scientology.

Even though the 'Foundation for a Drug-Free World' and 'United for Human Rights' sites indicate no connection whatsoever to Scientology and the 'Happiness' one mentions it only slightly in some subtle info section, Scientology seems to be throwing massive amounts of cash at advertising these the same way they've been advertising their other websites through YouTube and Google Adsense.

I have my personal opinion but I'm not judging Scientology as a religion here and I respect everyone's religious beliefs. I just wanted to get the word out on this because the idea of billboards and banners all over the web, advertising companies and non-profits that are secretly run by a religious organization with its own agenda is a scary one to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:12 am 

Also, if you put "Foundation for a drug free world" in youtube, they're all posted by COS.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... 1j1j1.10.0.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:15 am 

Just sent to the PD and city council

To: Tony Harrelson

Deputy Chief of Police

City of Santa Ana Police Department

I would like to thank you for speaking to me a few weeks ago on the phone. I wanted to put together the best response I could to our discussion about why I think your police department should terminate its program of handing out Scientology literature. Since we last spoke I did some research, validated what materials your department has been handing out, and confirmed that the materials do connect people directly to Scientology indoctrination if they contact the phone number or email listed on the literature. A fellow activist called the number and asked what she should do if she knew someone was into drugs. The staff person from The Truth About Drugs program immediately stated that the person should go to Narconon for treatment.

Narconon is a Scientology front group that has been banned in several locales, has been sued for wrongful deaths, and has faced abuse charges. According to one expert, Narconon is 100% Scientology-based and lacks a medical/research basis. The Truth About Drugs pamphlets your department members are handing out direct people to a website where Scientology's hatred of Psychiatry is emphasized. On the website, an anonymous, uncited child whose claims appear in a PDF booklet explains how he felt betrayed by doctors.

Is your police department promoting a program that is suggesting people not take medically prescribed drugs? These Scientology booklets make references without citing their sources, such as their anti-Ritalin writings. The following is a quote from their literature: "One writer put it this way: Parents are never told: ‘Oh, by the way, once in a while a child dies simply by taking their prescribed medication.’ Or ‘By the way, children on stimulant medications have twice the future rate of drug abuse.’ Or ‘By the way, one third of all children on these medications develop symptoms of obsessive-compulsive behavior within the first year.’” Who is this writer? This is a common Scientology tactic (appeal to authority) but show no proof.

In the 1990's David Miscavage, the leader of Scientology, appeared on ABC with Ted Copple and talked about the evils of psychiatry and how the field of psychiatry conspired to destroy Scientology. It should be clear to the average person that they are obsessed with stopping psychiatry. They believe in zero tolerance of psychiatric drugs. It is well documented that Scientologists believe that psychiatrists are responsible for the death camps in WWII.

If beliefs are one thing, then practices are another, I urge you to look into the murder of Ellie Perkins, the death of Lisa McPherson, and the suicide of John H. Boucher. Their deaths constitute a small fraction of the all too typical consequences of Scientology's interference of medically endorsed mental health.

No one can fault you for meeting with any community group, as we discussed, but to act as an agent for them by pushing their propaganda is disturbing. Does that should harsh? Learn about the victims of Scientology and you will understand.

Yet, I totally agree with you when you told me that there is no overt connection to Scientology in the materials. They did a better-than-average job of scrubbing their materials of Scientology perspectives, except for their drilling down against prescribed drugs. Yet in the front windows of Scientology buildings worldwide are prominently displayed (The Truth About Drugs) materials , proving that this is not a secular program. There can be little doubt when one looks at Scientology web sites and at their window fronts that they see the program your department is handing out, as a corner stone of their religious movement.

I could go on for days about the human rights abuses in Scientology including but not limited to child abuse (both sexual and physical), labor violations, beatings, racism, homophobia, blackmail, break-up of families, people being held against their will, denial of medicine, and stalking. But because our discussion centers on drug use and drug abuse I am focusing my comments on that area of Scientology’s many misdeeds on that topic.

Narconon was just shut down in Quebec, Canada for a large number of human rights abuses. The rest of Canada might follow suit to bar Scientology from doing more damage with its Naconon programs. Again, if you are sending your public into the hands of people like this through a front group, you need to know their history and what they do when someone contacts them. The underlying point I would like to make is that by handing these pamphlets out your department is unwittingly endangering people’s welfare and lives.

It is not just me or activists saying these things. Law enforcement and judges in the United States have a history of condemning Scientology on these matters. Did you see the Tom Cruise video where he said they were the experts on getting people off of drugs? He said that at accidents, Scientologists are the only ones who could help. Make no mistake; they don’t see the police, paramedics, or firemen as anything other than a hindrance. They even have their own judicial system that they believe supersedes the laws of the land even to the point of describing of how to dispose of those they see as enemies of mankind.

Here is a statement from Judge Breckenridge, Los Angeles Superior Court:

[The court record is] replete with evidence [that Scientology] is nothing in reality but a vast enterprise to extract the maximum amount of money from its adepts by pseudo scientific theories... and to exercise a kind of blackmail against persons who do not wish to continue with their sect.... The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder, L.Ron Hubbard."

"Scientology's purpose is making money by means legitimate and illegitimate" (US District Court, Southern District of New York, 92 Civ. 3024 (PKL)

"That these defendants were willing to frame their critics to the point of giving false testimony under oath against them and having them arrested and indicted speaks legions for their disdain for the rule of law. Indeed, they arrogantly placed themselves above the law, meting out their personal brand of punishment to those 'guilty' of opposing their selfish aims. -- Judge Richey in the sentencing of Mary Sue Hubbard and ten other Scientologists in October 1978 -- US District Court, Washington DC.

I think if you do your homework you will find that there are manuals, internal reports, and other Scientology documents that can be found online that detail how Scientologists set out to indoctrinate and take over government agencies with their propaganda. There are also real-life consequences for those that get in their way. Just ask former Clearwater Mayor Gabe Cazares http://vimeo.com/861772

I urge you to look into the following sources of information that can give you an accurate picture of why you should be alarmed about the influence of Scientology as it relates to your department.

Additional Pics attached for review

1. Truth About Drugs in the front window of San Francisco Scientology ORG

2. Truth About Drugs in the front window of Paris France Scientology ORG

3. Freedom Magazine (Scientology publication) Words: “Scientology The fastest-growing religion in the 21st century” Directly below it: The Truth About Drugs”

4. News report about Narconon deaths being investigated

Additional Sources

Article: Inside Scientology’s Rehab Racket

http://www.thefix.com/content/narconons ... n?page=all

Naconon and Scientology have a history or rewriting history and removing people from their organization in the most Orwellian way. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/AdvisoryBoard/

What happens when someone contacts (The Truth About Drugs)

http://youtu.be/UOsg7D7HyCQ

What is Scientology video (made by Scientology) about reforming criminals and Scientology Tech called Criminon http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3817248463

A website that makes the connection of Scientology to Criminon a Scientology front group. It proves that Scientology is pushing false information to get public funding. http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/second-chance.htm

A document from L Ron Hubbard talking about how to hide their intentions regarding Narconon and Scientology https://whyweprotest.net/asset-proxy/f9 ... tology.jpg

A Scientology video capture showing how their anti drug programs are sent out from their main organization. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narcono ... wchart.jpg

I would also recommend reading the ever growing number of civil suit cases now being posted as PDF’s on line.

I is my plan to share this letter with the city counsel / county supervisors. I appreciate your time in reading it and I am happy to answer any questions you might have on the subject.

Sincerely

XXXXX

Last edited by Radio Paul on Thu May 24, 2012 4:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 am 

Some of the pics attached