One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:52 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Angry Gay Pope enturbulates Sterling Management
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm 

DOWNLOAD THIS PRIVATE SCI VIDEO IMMEDIATELY BEFORE THEY TAKE IT DOWN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXRtoUPzQs&feature=youtu.be

Recently I decided to enturbulate Sterling Management, the Glendale CA company that uses the fig leaf of Efficiency Consultation to push the scam that is LRH tech. I went to their website http://www.sterling.us and requested a DVD.

Within a short time I was contacted via email and phone by Seth Watson, Service Consultant at seth@sterling.us. I promptly pulled him in with my lies Scientology style. I told him I was an accountant who is also a preclear. He sounded excited. He asked how I found out about Sterling. I told him my friend Patty Baber told me about it. (Patty is a handler and thus we hate each other). I told him that my accounting sole proprietorship had been doing okay but with the bad economy my biz had stopped growing. "Oh we can help you" he replied.

Instead of a DVD I was sent to a private link to the video above. You can't see it on youtube, only through the link. Gee David Miscavige, why are you selling DVDs of LRH over and over again? Why not just put it on youtube? I guess DM needs a class in efficiency from Sterling Management.

Quote:
Thanks for your interest in Sterling and for taking a few minutes with me today. If you're trying to go to the next level and you feel like you've hit a ceiling, you should watch this video. It will teach you key management principles that will help you gain control of your statistics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXRtoUP ... e=youtu.be

I'll check in with you in a few days.

Best,

Seth Watson
Service Consultant
Office: (800) 933-7538 x233
Cell: (626) 244-7425
http://www.sterling.us

Since that time he has emailed and called several times asking if I saw the video and inviting me to an "event" in Huntington Beach. Seth may be embarrassed by this posting but somehow I doubt it. Just look at the photos he posts of himself on his myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/z_e_p_t_h

LINKEDIN PAGE: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/seth-watson/23/59a/b15

FROM SETH'S MYSPACE PAGE:

Quote:
Who I'd like to meet:
A clone of myself, L. Ron Hubbard, Jesus, Billy Corgan, Herbie Hancock, The man who invented Google, Drew Barrymore (again), a materialist who has a working explanation of consciousness.

Gee isn't LRH a materialist who had a working explanation of consciousness? The video contains a lush opening sequence which has Golden Era Productions all over it. And the voice over announcer sounds just like the guy in the infamous Tom Cruise black turtleneck video. Then there is a long sample speech given by a Sci called Ben Ochart. He makes no attempt to cover up the LRH tech, instead bragging about it and discussing tone scales and stats. What this has to do with accounting? Absolutely nothing.

BEN OCHART

BEN OCHART FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/ben.ochart?sk=photos
BEN OCHART SERVICE COMPLETIONS: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/b/ben-ochart.html

Ben is an OT 8, the highest level a scientologist can currently reach. Let's talk about them a alot and fill up google searches with this discussion :)

Last edited by AngryGayPope on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: ALERT! Download this private Sci front grp vid immediat
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:06 pm 

How very strange - how could anyone trust these guys with a credit-card number, or even a home address? I don't have the internet-security smarts to safely view the film on Sterling's site, but what I can see looks demented. Or, this video may be a test - if you view it without criticism, you are proven dumb enough to be fleeced.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm 

I watched about 5 minutes. I give them credit for telling you right up front it's LRH instead of trying to hide it. I agree immediately you notice the voice of the announcer is the same person you hear at the IAS events. The presenter, Ben Ochart comes across as silly, untrustworthy, and not very intelligent. A room full of CPAs (if they were really CPAs in that room) would see through him immediately.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:38 am 

AngryGayPope wrote:
And the voice over announcer sounds just like the guy in the infamous Tom Cruise black turtleneck video.

whitesand wrote:
I agree immediately you notice the voice of the announcer is the same person you hear at the IAS events.

I'm sure that you're both right about that. I was going to comment but figured I better check first.

Deduction: The announcer is the same one used in the IAS videos. Therefore the video was produced at Gold Base using sea org staff members.

This video would be extraordinarily instructive for teaching logical fallacies.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:44 am 

What a fucking putz. Video has been up sense Oct 2011 and it only has 377 views in that time, Anon videos get more views in a week. He does a conference style talk in front of a green screen with off camera audience that we never see. It was probably shot in a broom closet of the local ORG. When asshole starts talking about TONE LEVELS HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:45 am 

He talks about 1.1 tone levels destroying your business. Does this mean he won't hire gays?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:51 am 

AngryGayPope wrote:
Ben is an OT 8, the highest level a scientologist can currently reach. Let's talk about them a alot and fill up google searches with this discussion :)

To be fair, oh-tea-eight (just enturbulating) is the highest level a $cientologist can reach on the 'auditing' side of the 'grade chart.' If these guys really want to be oh-tea they need to also get to the highest level of the training side. Currently that's a class twelve auditor and one has to be contracted sea org staff at the flag service org to reach that level. For non sea org staff the highest training level is class eight.

Once you find out what auditing level a person is be sure to then ask them what their training level is. This usually happens when two $cientologists meet for the first time, where they establish each other's auditing and training levels. Don't forget the admin training level as well. Figuring all that out is like two dogs sniffing each other's behind and establishing a pecking order.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:03 am 

Looking at Ben Ochart (did he make that last name up?) I estimate he is sixty to ninety percent heavier than his ideal weight. Oh tea not withstanding that puts him in a very dangerous situation. He's not morbidly obese but he's not far from it. $cientology will not help with that. Seeing a doctor (not one who is a $cientologist) and doing what he/she instructs will.

(Edit) Everybody in that video looks heavy and not in the cool sense of the word as used in the late sixties and early seventies.

Post subject: Chase Wilson
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:41 am 

One of their instructors is Chase Wilson (aka J. Chase Wilson Corporation) of WISE (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises)

SERVICE COMPLETIONS: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/c/chase-wilson.html

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:26 am 

Disgusting.

I could only watch about 7 minutes of this garbage before I reached maximum revulsion and started wanting to puke.

One of the first things you see in this video is an exterior shot of the STERLING home office. It looks like the entrance into a cult center.

Jeff Pomerantz narrates this video's intro. ...He's the same douche who narrates every $cientology event. If you've ever watched a $cientology video you'll recognize his voice.

As you would expect, Jeff Pomeranian begins the video by busting off a long list of Sterlings 'statistics.'

Jeff, basically, busts off 21-years of STERLING stats to 'WOW' you with a bunch of unsubstantiated statistics ...just like the cult of $cientology, you've got nothing that actually proves this guy's credentials, take this complete stranger's word.

Then, they immediately say the 'technology' STERLING uses is based on L. Ron's bullshit, which I thought was very ballsy considering how $cientology is viewed by the mainstream. Plus, a simple Google search of Fatboy lists more negative feedback than you can fathom.

Then, Ben Ochart, who I'm guessing is the guy who runs/owns Sterling, steps in front of the camera to conduct what I'm assuming is going to be a 1-and-a-half-hour long infomercial/seminar on increasing your CPA business using L. Ron's magical managerial pearls of wisdom. ...this sounds to me like a hour and half specially designed to induce suicide.

Moreover, if you don't know about L. Ron's managerial 'TECH', I'll give you the low down.... Treat your employee's like suspects using PTS/SP tech, then jack up all your customers fees so you can bleed them of as much money as you can. Then, track every little thing you do with a meaningless statistics, so you can then use those 'statistics' to creep out your employees by shouting at them "you're stats are down" and make them apply condition formulas. There, I just saved you $1,000s in Sterling management fees.

Furthermore, because he's a $cientologist, one can obviously deduce he's locked in with WISE/$cientology, and he, therefore, most assuredly hands over a substantial portions of his profits to WISE/$cientology. So clearly, supporting his organization becomes supporting Miscavige's prison camps.

Also, Ben Ochart, OT8, is someone, who wants everyone he meets to hand over a $750,000 ransom to Miscavige to ascend into the 8-inner levels of Mt. Crazy.

Another annoying thing I kept noticing in the video was how the video was edited. The screen flashed white and made rapid white swipes/transitions at various times was just extremely annoying.

So after a bunch of preliminary fluff, Ben appears, and the first thing Ben does is 'take a survey' of the audience which entails asking the 'audience' a simple question. ...the question was something like "What do you most want your business to do?"

The first answer an 'audience' shouted "Growth." (meaning, employers want to expand their business)
Then, the next person shouted out "Cross Divisions" (Divisions are how $cienotologists complartmentalize a business, so the meaning of 'cross divisions' means 'employers want employees to wear many hats')

In other words, this farcical 'audience' was $cientologists giving scripted answers to this 'survey.'

In others words, this entire video is a scripted steaming pile of bullshit meant to look like an infomercial, but really it's a backdoor recruitment video into $cientology.

I didn't feel like wasting 1.5-hrs but given my expertise in seeing through this $cientology bullshit because I don't need to waste any more of my seeing how psychotic these assholes are.

Last edited by mr_bad on Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:51 am 

Radio Paul wrote:
What a fucking putz. Video has been up sense Oct 2011 and it only has 377 views in that time, Anon videos get more views in a week.

If this is the video they send to prospective accountants that tells me that they are not getting much clientele, at least off youtube.

Not only do I get more views in a week, famous farting babies on youtube get more views in a DAY.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 am 

AngryGayPope wrote:
Radio Paul wrote:
What a fucking putz. Video has been up sense Oct 2011 and it only has 377 views in that time, Anon videos get more views in a week.

If this is the video they send to prospective accountants that tells me that they are not getting much clientele, at least off youtube.

Not only do I get more views in a week, famous farting babies on youtube get more views in a DAY.

A static video of dog shit festering in the sun would get more views.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:09 am 

The video is "unlisted" - only accessible for people with the link though... it seems they keep it half-way non public, probably to shield it from ridicule.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:55 am 

sconetale wrote:
The video is "unlisted" - only accessible for people with the link though... it seems they keep it half-way non public, probably to shield it from ridicule.

Hubbard did write a policy against 'joking and degrading.' I mean look at what people did with Tom Cruise's IAS monologue, not to mention all the parodies of the 'This is the Crusade' video. Hint, hint.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:07 am 

sconetale wrote:

Comments are disabled for this video.