One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Roots of Dianetics is a Nazi's Mind Control Program?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 4:32 pm 
I have a hypothesis that the origin of Dianetics is not in Freud but in Nazi's mind
control programs. Later these program were used by Project Monarch : sub project of
MK-ULTRA of CIA.

Fritz Springmeier says in
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Monarch1.htm

"Mengele disappeared from Auschwitz in Jan. 1945, several months before the final
chaos began in the Third Reich. He disappeared so the Illuminati could smuggle him
to the U.S., so that his exceptional knowledge of programming--honed and fined tuned
on thousands of concentration camp child victims could be put to use on a grande
scale in the U.S. He travelled worldwide but especially in western U.S. doing his
programming accompanied by his pair of two black servants. American Monarch
survivors remember his spotless German uniform, his shiny boots which he wore
during programming, his thick German accent, his handsome features, his cleft chin,
the space in his front teeth, the way he would jab with his thumb while programming,
as if he were still saying "links, rechts" to lines of jews coming into the concentration camps."

1945 at the end of World War II US Navy should know about the mind control project
done by Mengele in Auschwitz.
From the end of 1945 to the April of 1946 , L. Ron Hubbard met Jack Parsons the
member of OTO US, and did the ritual to make Moonchild with him. Why LRH thought
to meet Jack Parsons at that time? I think that it is because US Navy gave LRH some
information about the study of Mengele and orderd him to investigate it. The ritual
done with Parsons was a kind of experiment to examine the report of Mengele.

I think L. Ron Hubbard was not a fool as everyone believes so, but that was really an
agent of Navy. His official records of the Navy should be forgeries.

The Navy did following mind control projects.
See http://www.greatdreams.com/consp.htm
"Chapter - In 1947, the Navy conducted the first known post-war mind control
program, Project CHAPTER, which continued the drug experiments."

"Chatter - 1951 Project CHATTER, a highly classified Navy program to search for a
truth drug, began. They were looking for a way to make someone talk "fast" in the
event of a security emergency. "

This period well meets with the creation of Dianetics. Do you really believe that Ron
Hubbard wrote the Dianetics by himself only in three weeks ?

Concerning to the project Monarch see followings:
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Contents.htm
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Contents1.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 10:30 pm 

Whether Hubbard was on a USN-sanctioned mission or not, he took the info and used it for his personal profit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 2:55 am 
Hubbard's profit is very cheap !

If back of Cof$ is US government, what can they get?
Lots of personal informations, lots of results of mind control experiments.
Now, Cof$ is world wide org, so they can control public opinions of all over the world.

Scientologists all say "Clear the Planet".
It's nothing but the new world order or one-world-government !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 4:07 am 

CO$ is the world's fastest shrinking religion. I don't think they are able to control public opinion in Europe. In the U.S. they have hoodwinked or scared some politicians, but their reputation is sinking fast in the U.S.

Mengele was found in Argentina. There were no great or evil secrets that arose from the Nazi experiments on children. The major experiment they did was to steal healthy newborns and raise them with good food but no love, supposedly to become supermen. The children had failure to thrive, retardation, no social skills, and no self-control. Even the Nazis realized the experiment was a disaster and stopped it. The children who survived probably spent the rest of their lives in institutions. So the Nazis did not learn of some secret control over children, and there was no costumed Nazi wandering the West teaching some evil programming trick.

Hubbard stole most of his auditing techniques from the failed mental health techniques the Navy used on HIM to try to cure his admitted mental illnesses. There have been a number of posts by others pointing out how the techniques were stolen wholesale and plopped into Dianetics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 8:22 am 
Even though Cof$ is shrinking, pseudo-Scientologies are growing rapidly.

FreeZone, EST, NLP, Coaching University, Avatar, etc,...

If there is (or was) a conspiracy between government and Cof$ (or Hubbard),
they are still successfu in controling public. ( Do you remember what
Bill Clinton said about Scientology ?)

I'm not so interested in Hubbard's personal affairs.
But I'm now observing a lot of Scientology-like activities, which are growing
and expanding all over the world. And many of them are saying One-World-idealism (or Bush's New World Order).

Who is writing this scenario?
I believe there is a conspiracy.

"Hubbard stole most of his auditing techniques from the failed mental health techniques the Navy used on HIM
to try to cure hisadmitted mental illnesses.
There have been a number of posts by others pointing out how the techniques were stolen wholesale and plopped into Dianetics."
If it's true, Hubbard was really a genius !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 8:25 pm 

Avatar is growing rapidly because it recently started at zero. Its growth will level off as it matures. Avatar and Freezone seem to mostly scoop up disillusioned Scientologists. Est is old stuff; These groups cannibalize each other. There are boatloads of new age movements (look at any new-age newspaper) and leaders that aren't Scientology-related at all, like Yoga, Shiatzu, Reiki, Rolfing, Alexander technique, etc.

Some people WANT to believe Scientology and its clones are rapidly growing, because they are pro-Scientology or because they want to be voyeurs at some apocalyptic final drama. Relax. Scientology is slowly crumbling in a tedious, boring way. There will be dramatic moments, but it will be as people bolt out the door, not because of some government-religious conspiracy.

The other similar sects like est are trivial in size compared to world population growth. The Mormons ARE growing rapidly. Baptists in the U.S. are going strong. The population growth in India assures that Hinduism is growing. A similar claim can be made for growth of Islam in Arab states and Indonesia, and for traditional Confucianist values in China.

About where Hubbard got his ideas, your point must have been that Hubbard was a genius at plagiarism.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 5:46 am 
Is there any religion that you people like?
It seems you have so much hatred for religious
freedom. I wouldn't want any of my children looking in your web site. So much hatred and anger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 6:34 am 
Even if Hubbard were a genius at plagiarism, it should be very (or too) difficult to write
Dianetics (and I want to include Science of Survival). And Dianetics became
considerable best sellers (140,000 copies?). Dianetics is not a science fiction. 140,000 is
large number for psychological theme as Dianetics.

There were several mysteries in the period from 1945 to 1950.
Why LRH met Jack Parsons ?
What was he doing personally and for Navy ?
How he wrote (or plagiarized) Dianetics ?
How he made Dianetics best sellers ?
How he organized initial Dianetics Center ?

If we pay attention only to Hubbard's personality or personal skill, it's difficult to
explain. But if we pay attention to the Navy, these lines connect each other.

They want to know mind-control tech based on Illuminati or Nazism.
LRH did some secret operation for them at that period.
(Maybe investigation of mind-control tech and creation of com-line.)
They gave LRH mind-control information.
They could control mass-communication.
They send agents as stuffs.

It is far more natural than assuming that Hubbard was a super plagiarist.

One more, new age movement is well known as "Aquarian conspiracy".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 6:45 am 
To another Mr. Anonymous,
I'm very interested in religion.
But I'm also interested in mind-control and conspiracy.
I'm still a member of Cof$, so I can know a lot of thing about Scientology.

From my investigation, I think there probably was a conspiracy in creation of Dianetics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:38 pm 

Anonymous (who thinks we hate religion)

We don't hate religion. We do not think a bait and switch con game, like scientology, should be allowed to hide behind a religious facade or front groups and use tax-exempt money to destroy families, lives, freedom of speech and make a mockery of religion.

If you are really concerned about your children, open your eyes and face reeality.

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 4:21 pm 

Anonymous,

Writing is not hard once you do it regularly. Putting together lots of ideas to work in one system is something each of us choose daily. Vitamins, walks, adequate sleep, spending habits, relationships, politics, recreation, work, religion, holidays, dealing with transitions like birth, marriage and death. Every family develops their own customs and philosophy. You put together your own philosophy of life in your head. L. Ron did, too. He just wrote it down.

Do you think "Dianetics" is somehow mystically powerful, created in a dramatic and secret way, and therefore to be feared and revered? Sorry guys. Hubbard's writing was "helped" by other people, who corrected his spelling and grammatical errors. These people were in terror of Hubbard's anger, so they could only fix the most obvious mistakes. They couldn't stop Hubbard from claiming that humans are descended from clams, or that the missing link between apes and man was "Piltdown Man," an English "fossil" later proven to be a clever practical joke.

Hubbard was a prolific and amazingly imaginative writer. Because he was paid a penny a word in his early years, he developed the habit of writing paragraph after paragraph. He apparently read other people's works voraciously. When he ran out of his own ideas, he rewrote other's ideas as his own.

One human custom is that a religion has to have a good thick book associated with it, like the Bible or the Koran. The Mormons wrote the Book of Mormon. Mary Baker Eddy wrote a book for Christian Science. Plus, publishers demanded that books be a certain length. L. Ron knew this well as he wrote Dianetics. When he ran out of his own ideas, he borrowed others. Then he did repetitious padding in Dianetics to get it to book length.

Let's compare Hubbard to Isaac Asimov. Decades ago, Asimov read hard, technical science books and popularized them in books like "The Wellspings of Life," a wonderful book about biology. He wrote hundreds of books on topics as varied as the Bible, jokes, mathematics, and astronomy. He also wrote science fiction classics like "I, Robot" and "The Foundation Trilogy. "Asimov certainly was capable of writing them without a committee. Asimov's father was a magazine shop owner who let the young Isaac carefully read all the science magazines to be sold later in the shop. After Isaac wrote many books, the father asked him "Where did you learn all this stuff." Isaac replied, "I learned it from you." No claims of wild trips through time and space to get HIS ideas.

Were Asimov and Hubbard hugely gifted with creativity and energy? Yes. But does that mean Ron's writings were created in some sinister or spooky way? No. Ron wrote his books to make desperately needed money.

Towns have libraries full of fiction and non-fiction books (most NOT by Hubbard) because authors weave a marvelous world for the reader. This is not magic or a conspiracy; it's creativity and effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 5:00 pm 

Don Carlo:

A really fine presentation about the magic of reading books improving one's abilities to talk, write and think. And you are a great example of all three.

Tigger

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:09 pm 

Thanks, Tigger. The board was nearly empty of new posts for a couple of days with the new registration trial. When I got on, I went on a writing spree to keep the conversation going, even if I had to converse with myself. Luckily I had a four-day weekend full of food and relatives, with time to write.

I never used to write before I started here, but I am finding lots of inspiration, especially when there is a dialogue going on. I was also pleased to have registered my nickname, so I don't have to point out imposters pretending (badly) to be me. It's a privilege to be part of such a site. Thank you, Andreas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 4:46 am 
Sorry Mr. Don_carlo,
I don't have enought time to answer to your article.
(I'll write soon.)

Here I give some information relating mind control from the book of Dr. Jon Coleman.
(Conspirators' Hierarchy : The Comittee of 300)
There were home pages by which we can read this book on line, but they disappeared ! (Sure they are erased by somebody.)

-------------------------------------------------------
Stanford Research, under the tutelage of Tavistock Institute in London, put together a
far reaching and chilling system it called "Business Intelligence Program." In
excess of 600 com- panies in the U.S. and abroad became subscribers. The program
covered research in Japanese Foreign Business Relations, Consumer Marketing in a
Period of Change, The Mounting Challenge of International Terrorism, Sensory
Evaluation in Consumer Products, Electronic Funds Transfer System, Opto-Electric
Sensing, Exploratory Planning Methods, the U.S. Defense In-dustry and Capital
Availability. Among the TOP Committee of 300 companies who became clients of this
program were Bechtel Corporation (George Schultz was on its board), Hewlett Packard,
TRW, Bank of America, Shell Company, RCA, Blyth, Eastman Dillon, Saga Foods
Corporation, McDonnell Douglas, Crown Zellerbach, Wells Fargo Bank and Kaiser
Industries.

But one of the most sinister of all SRI programs with the possibilities of doing
tremendous damage in altering the direction in which the United States will go, socially,
morally and religiously, was Stanford's Charles F. Kettering Foundation's "CHANGING
IMAGES OF MAN" under Stanford official reference "Contract Number URH
(489)-2150 Policy Research Report Number 4/4/74, Prepared by the SRI Center for the
Study of Social Policy, Director Willis Harmon." This is probably one of the most
far-reaching investigations into how man might be changed that has ever been
conducted.

The report, covering 319 pages, was written by 14 new science scientists under the
supervision of Tavistock and 23 top controllers including B. F. Skinner, Margaret
Meade, Ervin Lazlo and Sir Geoffrey Vickers, a high-level British intelligence officer in
M16. It will be recalled that his son-in-law, Sir Peter Vickers Hall, was a founding
member of the so-called conservative "Heritage Foundation." Much of the 3000 pages of
"rec-ommendations" given to the Reagan administration in January 1981 were
based upon material taken from Willis Harmon's "CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN."

I was privileged to receive a copy of "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN" from my
intelligence colleagues five days after it was accepted by the United States
government. What I read shocked me, as I realized I was looking at a blueprint for a
future America, unlike anything I had ever seen before. The nation was to be
programmed to change and become so accustomed to such planned changes that it
would hardly be noticeable when profound changes did occur. We have gone downhill
so fast since "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY" (the book title of Willis Harmon's
technical paper) was written, that today, divorce draws no stigma, suicide is at an all
time high and raises few eyebrows, social deviations from the norm and sexual
aberrations, once unmentionable in decent circles, are now commonplace and excite no
special protest.

As a nation we have not noticed how "CHANGING IMAGES OF MANKIND" has
radically altered our American way of life forever. Somehow we were overcome by the
"Watergate Syndrome." For a while we were shocked and dismayed to learn that Nixon
was nothing but a cheap crook who hobnobbed with Earl Warren's Mafia friends at
the beautiful home they built for him adjoining the Nixon estate. When too many
"future shocks" and news headlines demanded our attention, we lost our way, or rather,
the huge number of choices with which we were and still are daily confronted, confused
us to such a degree that we were no longer able to make the necessary choices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 5:25 am 
Sorry for rather long extract.
It's also from Jon Coleman's "Conspirators' Hierarchy : The Comittee of 300"

It's not the direct proof of existence of a conspiracy in the creation of Dianetics.
But it says that there might be some conspiracy arround cults.
(so arround scientology.)

--------------------------------------
What are the goals of the secret elite group, the inheritors of Illuminism (Moriah
Conquering Wind), the Cult of Dionysius, the Cult of Isis, Catharism, Bogomilism? This
elite group that also calls itself the OLYMPIANS (they truly believe they are equal in
power and stature to the legendary gods of Olympus, who have, like Lucifer their
god, set themselves above our true God) absolutely believe they have been charged with
imple-menting the following by divine right:

(1) A One World Government-New World Order with a unified church and monetary
system under their direction. Not many people are aware that the One World
Government began setting up its "church" in the 1920's/1930's, for they realized the
need for a religious belief inherent in mankind to have an outlet and, therefore, set
up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

(2) The utter destruction of all national identity and national pride.

(3) The destruction of religion and more especially the Christian religion, with the one
exception, their own creation mentioned above.

(4) Control of each and every person through means of mind control and what
Brzezinski call "technotronics" which would create human-like robots and a system of
terror
beside which Felix Dzerzinski's Red Terror will look like children at play.

(5) An end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric
power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society." Exempted are the
computer and service industries. United States industries that remain will be exported
to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available.
Unemployables in the wake of industrial destruction will either become opium-heroin
and or cocaine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination process we know today
as Global 2000.

(6) Legalization of drugs and pornography.

(7) Depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot
regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn
up here in the United States by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations. It is
also interesting that the Committee is presently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot
butchers in Cambodia.

(8) Suppression of all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the
Committee. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
Particularly hated are the fusion experiments presently being scorned and ridiculed by
the Committee and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would
blow the Committee's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window.
A fusion torch properly used could create unlimited untappeed natural resources
from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion and would benefit
mankind in a manner which is as yet not even remotely comprehended by the public.

(9) Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of
starvation and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the
year
2000, people they call "useless eaters." The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus
Vance to write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The
paper was produced under the title the "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and
approved for action by President Carter, for and on behalf of the U.S. Government,
and accepted by Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of State. Under the terms of the Global
2000 Report, the population of the United States is to be reduced by 100 million by
the year 2050.

(10)To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class
by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero
growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, demoralized and discouraged workers
will resort to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means
of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and
eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard The Committee of 300
commissioned
Tavistock Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock
directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor
Willis Harmon. This work later became known as "The Aquarian Conspiracy."

(11)To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one
created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and
demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a
massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis
management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management
Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980. There will be more on FEMA
as we proceed.

(12)To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which
includes rock "music" gangsters such as the filthy, degenerate Mick Jagger's "Rolling
Stones" (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility) and all of the
Tavistock-created "rock" groups which began with "The Beatles." To continue to build
up the cult of Christian fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's
servant, Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist state of Israel
through identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God's Chosen People" and by
donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a
religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity.

(14)To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem
fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out experiments of the Jim Jones and
"Son of Sam" type of murders. It is worth noting that the late Ayatollah Khomeini was a
creation of British Intelligence Military Intelligence Division 6, commonly known
as M16, as I reported in my 1985 work, "What Really Happened In Iran."

(15)To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all
existing religions but more especially the Christian religion. This began with "Jesuit
Liberation Theology" which brought about the downfall of the Somoza family rule in
Nicaragua and which is today destroying EI Salvador, now 25 years into a "civil
war," Costa Rica and Honduras. One very active entity engaged in so-called liberation
theology is the Communist oriented Mary Knoll Mission. This accounts for the
extensive media attention to the murder of four of Mary Knoll's so-called nuns in EI
Salvador a few years ago. The four nuns were Communist subversive agents and
their activities were widely documented by the government of EI Salvador. The United
States press and news media refused to give any space or coverage to the mass of
documentation in possession of the Salvadorian government, documentation which
proves what the Mary Knoll Mission nuns were doing in the country. Mary Knoll is in
service in many countries, and played a leading role in bringing Communism to
Rhodesia, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa.

(16)To cause a total collapse of the world's economies and engender total political chaos.

(17)To take control of all Foreign and domestic policies of the United States.

(18)To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations
(UN), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International
Settlements (BIS), the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions of
lesser effect by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the
United Nations.

(19)Penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the
sovereign integrity of nations represented by them.

(20)Organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and negoti- ate with terrorists whenever
terrorist activities take place. It will be recalled that it was Bettino Craxi who
persuaded the Italian and U.S. governments to negotiate with the Red Brigades
kidnapers of Prime Minister Moro and General Dozier. As an aside, General Dozier is
under orders not to talk about what happened to him. Should he break that silence, he
will no doubt be made "a horrible example of" in the manner in which Kissinger
dealt with Aldo Moro, Ali Bhutto and Gen- eral Zia ul Haq.

(21)Take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and
completely destroying it.