One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 5:13 pm 

Talk about being trapped in the seventies and eighties! If this guy had written the book in the forties, it would be about Franklin Roosevelt conspiring to take over the world.

Open the book and look for the date of first publication. It would have to be 1980 or earlier. This was written back when people thought the world would end in the year 2000. In addition, we had serious economic difficulties which people rightly or wrongly blamed on the President and other famous people. Well, we've got five weekends left of 2000, the economy is still okay and nothing has happened yet. Kissinger? Schultz? Carter? These guys aren't running the shop anymore. There's probably dark talk in the book about Nelson Rockefeller, but he's dead so we're safe from HIS plots. Look at the book and count famous villains that are over 70 or dead.

Pol Pot's anti-city genocidal plots were hatched in coffee-houses in Paris. Cambodia was a French colony and its bad guys spoke French as a second language, not English.

Ayatollah Khomeini didn't even know who Beethoven was. He was born and educated in Iran. As a descendant of the prophet Mohammed, and a fanatically religious Muslim, why would he want to life in the wicked old U.S.A.?

I regularly run into teenagers who do NOT know who Mick Jagger was. Others joke about their grandparents going to Rolling Stones concerts. He was a bad boy, and still misbehaving, but he's a DINOSAUR.

There are plenty of live conspiracy theories around that aren't so dated. Find some new authors and get shocked by Eminem, Ellen Degeneres, and Tom Green's threats to civilization. At least young people will know who you are talking about.

If you read Dave Barry, you'll know he says all the scary news comes from the "Center for being Alarmed." Read the science news about global warming and mad cow disease. Do some research into asteroids and supervolcanoes; you'll be more likely to save the world.

You can't talk people out of conspiracy theories, so I won't try. I would suggest that you adopt some more up-to-date conspiracies so that you blend in with the more hip conspiracy theorists of today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 6:39 pm 
To Mr. Don_carlo,

First Edition.
Copyright (C) 1992 by Dr. John Coleman
Forth Edition 1997.
Joseph Publishing Corpo.

I think it's not so bad book, above all it lists up names of person and organizations, it's
useful for reference.

Of course, Coleman has been writing since 70, there may be lots of 70's article. So in
some sense it looks rather classic.

But, it is worth to rember the name of some organization such as SRI, Tavistock
Institute, Club of Rome, etc...

"Kissinger? Schultz? Carter? These guys aren't running the shop anymore."
They are still active. Kissinger runs KISSINGER ASSOCIATES, INC.

Of course up to date information is important but lots of conspiracy activities are long
term operation so 70's 80's studies are also useful.

Reason why I put 2 extracts form Coleman's book is because I want to give some
background affairs arround "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY" or "New Age Movement",
because mind control is still going on, and it is programmed by those organization and
people.

In Springmeier
http://hermes.spaceports.com/~eddy4god/Contents.htm
follwings are listed up as organizations practicing trauma-based mind control.

Air Force Intelligence
Army Intelligence (such as CIC)
Atomic Energy Commission
Boeing
British Intelligence, in. MI-6, MI-5, & the Tavistock Institute
Bureau of Narcotics
Bureau of Prisons
Catholic Church (incl. Jesuits)
Central Intelligence Agency, CIA (aka Agency, Company, Langley)
Charismatic movement
Church of Satan
Church of Scientology
CIRVIS
Club 12 & Club 41
Country Music Industry
Defense Intelligence Agency, DIA
Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI
Freemasonry (esp. the Palladium Rite, 33o and above degrees,Quatuor Coronati Lodge,
SRIA, and other Masonic affiliated organizations)
GEPAN
German Intelligence (Shaback)
GHG
Hollywood
The House of Saud in Saudi Arabia (which has un-programmed slaves too)
The Illuminati (also known as The Circle, Moriah, Moriah-conquering-wind, Gnostics,
Luciferians etc.) at all levels is involved in trauma-based mind control as perpetrators
& victims, incl. Frat. Saturni-Orden Fraternitas Saturni, THFS, FOGO, Golden Dawn,
AntiC.Lucif. Dyn, etc.
INS
Ku Klux Klan (different KKK groups)
Mafia
Masons (see Freemasonry)
Modi'in
Mossad (Mossad le Aliyah Beth)
Mormon Church
NASA (National Space Admin.)
National Security Agency (NSA)
National Programs Office
National Science Foundation
Naval Intelligence (ONI)
Neo-nazi groups
Oddfellows
OTO (there are 4 groups)
P.4 (elite MI6 section)
Palo Mayombe
Process Church and its offshoot Chingun etc.
Professional Baseball, such as the L.A. Dodgers
Russian government & intelligence groups (GRU & KGB & KGB's successor,
historically an early group known as Spets Byuro #1 called "Kamera" in Russian which
means "Chamber" did drug/hypnosis mind control research. The Spetsburo was
responsible for assassinations.)
Santaria
Satanic Hubs, Soc. of Dk. Lily, Chdrn of Lucifer (UK)
Temple of Power (previously known as Temple of Set)
Umbanda
US Army -- esp. the Delta Forces & the 1st Earth Batt.
USAF
Veteren's Administration
Werewolf Order
Some Witchcraft groups besides Satanism & Moriah

(Some are rather questionable,?c)

Thanks for introducing me authors.
I think above "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable
Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler, 1996 is enough
new and very interesting. So I recommend it.

Followings are also quite new. (Appendix :-)
THE "LOUISIANA MASONIC FAMILY" WEB SITE REPORTS THAT THE
REVEREND BILLY GRAHAM IS A FREEMASON!!
http://www.cuttingedge.org/n1082.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 9:26 pm 

Anonymous,

You may be on the wrong discussion group. Perhaps you think that somebody on this message board is going to provide you new information about Hubbard and earlier conspiracies. If you want, read some of the materials and books on Operation Clambake to find out more on Hubbard. We are interested in new material on Hubbard, but we like to see proof. Just saying that because he was in the Navy, the Navy involved him in some vast conspiracy isn't enough.

John Coleman is a fringe conspiracy theorist, and probably not a doctor, not an intelligence officer, and is only a geopolitical "expert" in his own fantasies. You believe him, I don't. The purpose of this website is not to prove or disprove Coleman's theories. It is to discuss and unmask Scientology.

I do appreciate that you at least stayed on one thread. However, just making lists of supposed bad guys is like spray-painting our website and discourages others from talking.

Please start a new post about Scientology itself; not just linking it to other conspiracies in an endless branching process.

You may be happier on a New World Order discussion forum. I found one on NewNetizens.com http://pub12.ezboard.com/bnewnetizens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2000 10:46 pm 

Professional Baseball?
heh... you forgot Global Capitalism.
and the Church of the SubGenius.
but other than that, I'd say you're right on.
I'd have to say that if the OTO was involved in world-spanning conspiracies, I'd be having a better time!

Don Carlo, thanks, I couldn't have said it better myself.

tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 8:17 pm 

Tony, I don't know how this guy can take himself seriously. The baseball bit is too funny. Do you think he may be a Scientology prankster?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 8:52 pm 

Caro Don Carlo,

This guy, I don't think he's a Scientology prankster... I think he's one of the high conspiracy crowd... he does too much research to be part of the Scientology game... like Peter on speed! :)
This kind of stuff is found amongst fundamentalist christians, who are, it must be admitted, doing the most *sheer muscular labor* to combat cults.
That's why you see this kind of thing represented so often in anti- and counter- cult work, because Right to Mainstream christian types believe that by combatting cults, they are saving souls from Satan. And so they do the work.
Now, they also think that Wicca is a cult, so it's not all good, and it's frustrating to bump into fundamentalist christianity every time I walk into an anti-cult forum, but there it is.

tony

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 4:05 pm 

I looked up "Dr. John Coleman" on Yahoo. There are a couple of unrelated Dr. John Colemans that are affiliated with universities in England and the U.S. But the Anglo-phobic conspiracy theorist with this name only seems to be the author of conspiracy books. He never reveals where he went to medical or graduate school, where he worked EXACTLY (and don't give me that top-secret baloney), and what schools or think tanks he is affiliated with. His lack of credentials, and his breathless, manic style of writing, reminded me of L. Ron Hubbard. So there IS a connection. They're both puffed-up nobodies with a colorful writing style and loyal followers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 7:36 am 
Help i'm a victim of mind and body control and i'm looking for someone who can help me. S.O.S.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 6:28 pm 
Anonymous, if you're serious, follow the impulse that led you to ask for help, trust that instinct, and let it lead you the rest of the way out. The only person you can trust implicitly not to control you is you...

if you're not serious, ha ha ha.

About the consiracy theories, I laughed so hard my fiance came running up to see what was wrong. I think the named groups cover nearly every known ideology ever proposed, lol. It's impossible to tell what side the conspiracy theorists are ON. :)

Don't forget that conspiracy theorists claim that any event which happens to look like it might be a variation on one of their wide-ranging "predictions" is a vindication of that "prediction..." and that something that doesn't happen as "predicted" has been "thwarted by the forces of evil" or some similar nonsense.

Reminds me of our "old friend" Gavelos. :)

peace... speedwell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:04 pm 

Anonymous:

If someone has control of BOTH YOUR MIND AND YOUR BODY, who or what sent your SoS message? :)

Tigger

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:19 am 
The devices described exist and can be found at the patent office (somebody made a patent/mindcontrol thread)

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/research/re013000a.html

If you do not fit this mindcontrol victim profile, get your mercury fillings out; they can lead to paranoia in some people. I've been there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 5:52 pm 
I too am a victim of mind and body control, especially when I see Jennifer Lopez dancing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 7:09 pm 
I'm a strong advocate of mind control. Gun control too. In either case, if you have one, you have the right and responibility to control it. I guarantee that if you aren't in control of your mind, it's only a matter of time that someone else will. But you've read too much already.I have you right where I want you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 8:18 pm 
On Hollywood Blvd. CoS has a billboard that shows a serious-looking young man and the caption: When Life Becomes a Battlefield, Your Mind Is the Best Weapon. Or something like that.

I've heard from Mark Rinder that this billboard will soon have company:

--Is Your Mind out of Control? Let Us Control It for You

A picture of a clown and the caption: When Life Becomes a Circus, Your Mind Tells the Silliest Jokes

A picture of Helena Korbin and the caption: When You Become a Mean Old Bat, Even Your Mind Won't Like You

A picture of L. Ron auditing a tomato and the caption: When Tomatoes Have Past Lives, Only Auditors Will Grow Tomatoes

A picture of a soldier and the caption: When Life Becomes a Battlefield, Your Mind Is the Best Weapon. But a Rifle Suuuure Comes in Handy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 10:45 pm 
And once your mind is the best weapon, thinking bad thoughts can amount to assault with a deadly weapon.

Furthermore, Heber J. will not be able to travel to Spain to stand trial because his mind will not make it through the airport security scanners. Instead, he'll have to settle for exteriorizing to Madrid. I'd recommend a nice hotel in the Salamanca district. The best part is, when only your mind is there, you don't have to pay regular rates.