One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Purpose of geoglyphs at sites like Trementina?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:11 pm 

Anybody have any idea what the purpose of the geoglyphs at sites like Trementina, NM might be? I've found three such glyphs which are the symbol for the Church of Spiritual Technology, two interlocked circles with diamonds in the center of each circle. There is the one pictured in New Mexico, one at Hubbard's former ranch at Creston, CA and another one near Petrolia, CA. Each one is supposed to be associated with underground vaults. The story I've read is that the vaults contain all of Hubbard's works etched into titanium or platinum or something to that effect. The glyphs are supposed to be signals to an advanced? alien? race after the apocalypse so they can find Hubbard's life work which will supposedly be preserved forever. Anybody confirm this? Know of any other geoglyphs?

(first post, sorry if wrong forum)

Post subject: Re: Purpose of geoglyphs at sites like Trementina?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:27 pm 

I believe their supposed 'purpose' is for Scientologists to be able to find this important location in future lifetimes...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 am 

These starnge signs are, probably, taken from the OTO writings. Hubbard had practiced Satanism before he invented Scientology.

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:31 am 

The Village Voice / Tony O. had an extensive expose on the secret vaults.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... gys_se.php

It seems the most likely origin of the intersecting circle logo is the logo of "KOOL Cigarettes" that Hubbard liked to smoke.
OTO connection totally possible as well of course...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm 

Yes the logo is apparently based on Kool cigarettes which Hubbard loved. They would put a pack on his desks at his offices around the world for years.

WHY THE SYMBOLS?
Remember, these secret vaults were built as a retreat for the cult leaders in the event of a nuclear war. Should that happen Tom Cruise and others would be whisked there to be kept safe. There is food, water, guns and, in Trementina, blast proof doors.

Dianetics was written in the 1950's along with "All About Radiation." Hubbard and many other people were afraid of nuclear armageddon. Scientologists believe in reincarnation. But if everyone on earth is dead there will be nobody to reincarnate as!

This means the cultist's thetan would have to travel to another planet and reincarnate as an alien intelligence. That creature would eventually feel the pull of LRH Tech, purchase or build a spacecraft, fly to earth, locate the markings on the ground, land, open the nuclear blastproof doors, learn to read english, and re-start Hubbard Tech using the contents of the vault!

So that is why they gouged symbols in the ground.

THE REAL REASON
It makes the Scientologists feel more important to dig stuff into the ground that can be seen from space.

It is so silly that they spend so much time and money dealing with some concept like "what if i can't reincarnate?" It's as stupid as the Catholic Church, which once held a meeting to decide if Adam and Eve had bellybuttons or not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 am 

The centre of the symbol at Trementina can be found at these coordinates:
35° 31' 27.74" N 104° 34' 19.50" W
Enter them into the search box in Google Earth or in Google Maps. In Google Maps click on the satellite option.
Set the viewing altitude to 62 miles or 100 km. That's the accepted height that divides the atmosphere of Earth from space. Now, see if you can see the symbols.

If those symbols are supposed to be seen from space I think $cientology has a failure there.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909