One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Where's Tommy Davis?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm 

In the PTS/SP course, there is a passage written by L. Ron Hubbard that has to be said to a wall. That's a "golden age of tech" (GAT) drill. It's supposed to get the person studying the material to commit it, by rote, to memory. The gist of this piece of L. Ron Hubbard's $cientology technology is that the only reason a person gets sick or has accidents, without any possible exception, is that they are a "potential trouble source" (PTS). In $cientology the only reason a person is PTS is because they are connected to a suppressive person (SP).

In $cientology the generalized response to someone who has an accident or becomes ill is to get angry with them. People who have accidents or who are ill are PTS, connected to an SP and "out ethics." In addition to that they are most likely "downstat." Staff members who become ill or have accidents are looked on by other staff members as being "developed and unnecessary traffic" (dev-t (pronounced dev tee)). In other words they are looked on as a waste of time and effort.

In addition to all that, if a person has cancer that makes them an "illegal PC." They cannot be audited. For sure no one in $cientology sympathizes or empathizes with them. More than likely no one in $cientology would bother offering them any comfort or aid. Doing that rewards a downstat and in $cientology that's something one should not do.

If Tommy Davis takes any time or puts any effort into caring for and comforting Jessica that will be looked on as something negative. All of that viewpoint and attitude comes from Hubbard, not Miscavige. Miscavige just tends to be ruthless with it.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am 

Jessica might blame Katie Holmes for her (Jessica's) illness, now that Katie is a known SP.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 am 

Wieber wrote:
In the PTS/SP course, there is a passage written by L. Ron Hubbard that has to be said to a wall. That's a "golden age of tech" (GAT) drill. It's supposed to get the person studying the material to commit it, by rote, to memory. The gist of this piece of L. Ron Hubbard's $cientology technology is that the only reason a person gets sick or has accidents, without any possible exception, is that they are a "potential trouble source" (PTS). In $cientology the only reason a person is PTS is because they are connected to a suppressive person (SP).

In $cientology the generalized response to someone who has an accident or becomes ill is to get angry with them. People who have accidents or who are ill are PTS, connected to an SP and "out ethics." In addition to that they are most likely "downstat." Staff members who become ill or have accidents are looked on by other staff members as being "developed and unnecessary traffic" (dev-t (pronounced dev tee)). In other words they are looked on as a waste of time and effort.

In addition to all that, if a person has cancer that makes them an "illegal PC." They cannot be audited. For sure no one in $cientology sympathizes or empathizes with them. More than likely no one in $cientology would bother offering them any comfort or aid. Doing that rewards a downstat and in $cientology that's something one should not do.

If Tommy Davis takes any time or puts any effort into caring for and comforting Jessica that will be looked on as something negative. All of that viewpoint and attitude comes from Hubbard, not Miscavige. Miscavige just tends to be ruthless with it.

Wieber, it's like an advanced training to becoming a complete sociopath. I appreciate your breakdown. As a wog (probably shouldn't use that term) I just am amazed at the concepts, how they fit together. And how they basically are anti-death...anti-failure...anti-human. It's like a religion completely based on Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If Jessica is sick, and I have compassion for anyone dealing with illness, although I am sure she's committed her crimes (I heard her on that tape with Tommy with the guy who was trying to get his money back and the way she was mind fucking him), then I wonder if this is one of those moments where you suddenly have to face what you have devoted your life to. All that time and energy, to just be completely rejected...no loyalty. It's tragic, there doesn't seem to be any old scientologists, at least any I've seen...just another example of our youth culture gone mad. I guess growing old is "out ethics" too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:39 am 

I guarantee you that Tommy will not be put in any SP rooms or given any trouble. He will be allowed to quietly route out if he hasn't routed out already, DM would not want to piss off Anne Archer. Also, Mommy could just pay off Tommy's freeloader debt and also pay for his bridge thus spending hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars so that Tommy can go OT

With Tommy licking bathroom floors in the SP Lounge, Ann is not spending that hundreds and thousands on Tommy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:55 am 

El Jefe' wrote:
I guarantee you that Tommy will not be put in any SP rooms or given any trouble. He will be allowed to quietly route out if he hasn't routed out already, DM would not want to piss off Anne Archer.
LOL. Anne doesn't have any bargaining power over DM. She's been window dressing in the cult for years. She & her husband, Terry, had to get a 2nd mortgage on thier home last January. Her showbiz career has been on the skids.

Tommy & Jessica have already routed out. And Tommy has ALOT more money in the bank than his mother.

Post subject: Routed out?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:51 pm 

If he routed out I assume he signed a form that says he will shut up for a billion years right?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 am 

Smurf wrote:
El Jefe' wrote:
I guarantee you that Tommy will not be put in any SP rooms or given any trouble. He will be allowed to quietly route out if he hasn't routed out already, DM would not want to piss off Anne Archer.
LOL. Anne doesn't have any bargaining power over DM. She's been window dressing in the cult for years. She & her husband, Terry, had to get a 2nd mortgage on thier home last January. Her showbiz career has been on the skids.

Tommy & Jessica have already routed out. And Tommy has ALOT more money in the bank than his mother.

Smurf, Why do you think they left?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 am 

Smurf wrote:
El Jefe' wrote:

That may be true but can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for DM if Anne were to denounce him and join the indys?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:45 am 

barbiedoll wrote:
You've seen on video how Tommy acts when his back is pushed up against the wall. He lashes out. Unlike other Scientology execs that acted like sheeple & accepted whatever abuse was slung at them, Tommy was an exception. I know of one instance where he willingly went to the RPF, but after that, refused to play that game.

Tommy's also blown several times in the past and been recovered in Las Vegas. DM broke up the marriages of Tommy & Jessica, then paired them together, I suspect, because DM thought Jessica, with her strong personality, would keep Tommy in check. My sources informed me they fought alot.. which is not unusual when you put 2 Type-A personalities in the same room.

I suspect Tommy reached his limit on all the bullshit from DM, and routed out. Don't expect him to speak out on Scientology any time soon. He's laying low as a public.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:52 am 

Smurf wrote:
barbiedoll wrote:
You've seen on video how Tommy acts when his back is pushed up against the wall. He lashes out. Unlike other Scientology execs that acted like sheeple & accepted whatever abuse was slung at them, Tommy was an exception. I know of one instance where he willingly went to the RPF, but after that, refused to play that game.

Tommy's also blown several times in the past and been recovered in Las Vegas. DM broke up the marriages of Tommy & Jessica, then paired them together, I suspect, because DM thought Jessica, with her strong personality, would keep Tommy in check. My sources informed me they fought alot.. which is not unusual when you put 2 Type-A personalities in the same room.

I suspect Tommy reached his limit on all the bullshit from DM, and routed out. Don't expect him to speak out on Scientology any time soon. He's laying low as a public.

Thank you Smurf, for this information. I find this fascinating. It never even occurred to me that Tommy might try and blow at any time, I'd assumed that he'd drunk the kool-aid through and through. I have felt physically uncomfortable watching him in interviews, the cockiness, the smugness, the passive aggression, the aggressive aggression, the (dare I say) glibness, etc. (I've often wondered if he is gay, but we don't have to go there. Some of his responses to questions in interviews are really sassy. Wonder what he went through in the church as a child.)

Whatever happened, his absence was notable during the Tom/Katie stuff - I don't think the Church was on many talk shows or news interviews either. If not Tommy, then who?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 am 

barbiedoll wrote:
Whatever happened, his absence was notable during the Tom/Katie stuff - I don't think the Church was on many talk shows or news interviews either. If not Tommy, then who?
The cult's PR division is suffering from a major case of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) due to all the bad press. They have not replaced Tommy with a spokesperson. They are running all comments & inquiries through their village idiot, Karin Pouw, who has a habit of hanging up on the media & ignoring inquiries.

When the cult has a project that needs a face to go with the propaganda, they assign it to publics like Nick & Erin Banks, an Aussie couple now living in LA.

https://www.facebook.com/scientologyvm

https://www.facebook.com/volunteerminister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:38 pm 

Smurf wrote:
barbiedoll wrote:
... They have not replaced Tommy with a spokesperson. They are running all comments & inquiries through their village idiot, Karin Pouw, who has a habit of hanging up on the media & ignoring inquiries.

When the cult has a project that needs a face to go with the propaganda, they assign it to publics like Nick & Erin Banks, an Aussie couple now living in LA.

I wonder if DM has any clue how bad this lack of a public spokesperson makes the church look. TV producers seem to typically put up a stock photo of some Scientology building, while quoting Ms. Pouw's blanket denials of everything, which manage to sound both bland and obnoxious. The impression is that we're not dealing here with any sort of human party on the other side, but rather with with this daunting and faceless entity.

But I don't see any way out of it for DM now. He's driven off, paid off, or imprisoned everyone on the team with the slightest spark of sympathetic human presence. What he's got left is a beaten-down crew of degraded beings who are terrified (with good reason) of speaking out loud because whatever they say will be wrong in DM's eyes.