Ortega's Underground Bunker

Media coverage related to the Church of Scientology.

Moderator: Moderator Media

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Ortega: Why Tom Cruise Can’t Quit Scientology
...his recent behavior may be an indication that he’s taking another break from the church as he sorts his head out.
But leaving Scientology entirely? Our sources doubt it

Why Tom Cruise Can’t Quit Scientology by Tony Ortega, Oct. 10, 2012, http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... ientology/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Ortega: "Say No to Drugs" Footraces = $ to Narconon
On December 2 in the Los Angeles area there’s the Say No To Drugs Race Holiday Classic, and a couple of weeks later, on December 15, in Clearwater, Florida there’s the Say No To Drugs Holiday Classic
...from the race’s list of beneficiaries, a couple of Scientology front groups will be in line for cash: Foundation for a Drug-Free World, and Narconon....
How You Can Help Raise Money for Narconon’s Legal Defense! by Tony Ortega, Oct 7, 2012, http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... /#more-273

My comment: These races list the finishers' names, so it's like a little census of active Scientologists, reluctant Scientologists, with some non-Scientologist friends, neighbors, and co-workers. For those who have taken courses, your name on the finishers' list means you're still "inside." You may be enthusiastic or you may be numb about raising money for Scientology groups, but here, raising money is a strong statement that you are on the side of Narconon, which lies about its supposed high success rate, and abuses and mistreats its patients, sometimes fatally. Is this who you are?

I'm disappointed that Universal Studios is adding legitimacy to raking in money for Narconon. Also, holding the race within the large Universal Studio grounds will deter picketers, since it is private property.

Demented LRH

Ortega's Underground : Why Tom Cruise Can’t Quit Scientology

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 am

I want him to stay in CoS because he is such an embarassment to the cult. He contributes to the negative image of the cult more than anyone else.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:15 am

There are many exercise enthusiasts that participate in walks & runs, regardless who is sponsoring the events. Most people could care less that Scientology is behind the race, and there are alot of non-Scientologists that participate. Having Universal Studios as a sponsor is a huge plus.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Ortega wrote 3 articles over the last 3 days. Catching up with The Underground Bunker, Tony Ortega's blog; his home page is http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ :

L. Ron Hubbard Explains Your Life “Before Earth”, Oct. 11, 2012, http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... ore-earth/

Scientology Metaphysics: How Do Thetans Work? , Oct 12, 2012, http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... tans-work/

L. Ron Hubbard Whines (Again) About His Scientology Workload, Oct. 13, 2012, http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... -workload/

chantal

Post by chantal » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:00 am

All great articles! So glad Tony's back!
I've been torn apart
Put back together
With a couple of pieces in wrong
I'm holding up now
Oh, but I won't be for long

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:30 pm

"But we’re also puzzled about the presence of those thousands of other thetans that must already be present. How, we wonder, does a thetan pick up a new body and muscle its way past all the body thetans fighting for control of that spanking new meat body?

Clearly, we just don’t understand the mechanism at work here, and we’re hoping some of the (former) OT’s in the audience will explain things and set us straight."
TO.

I'm not an OT, so I cannot answer Tony's question directly. But I read somewhere that the implant station electromagnetic guns shoot thetans into the meat bodies.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

AngryGayPope

Bigger problem

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

The bigger "thetan problem" is that nobody has reincarnated, come back and announced they are here to keep fulfilling their billion year sea org contract.

Shouldn't somebody have come back by now? Especially LRH!

What if LRH reincarnated as a fat black girl?

Readyforaction

Re: Bigger problem

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:The bigger "thetan problem" is that nobody has reincarnated, come back and announced they are here to keep fulfilling their billion year sea org contract.

Shouldn't somebody have come back by now? Especially LRH!

What if LRH reincarnated as a fat black girl?
Ah ha! You have answered the question about why Miscavige won't allow babies or now even marriage in the sea org. All those the thetans returning would have the dirt on him, LRH could take over a body if a SO member was present and kick Davey Boy outa there.

(in case anyone is wondering, my tongue IS planted firmly in cheek.)

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Tony's reporting what Marty has published in his book...

http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... n-new-book

It leaves me with the impression that Miscavige doesn't see Cruise as his best friend, but a foe that needs to be pampered & watched. It sounds like Miscavige is envious & jealous of the status & rewards that Cruise has attained for himself, and DM thinks he's accomplished something by bringing TC under his wing.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 am

Ortega Reviews new Rathbun book
Cruise told his auditioned-Scientologist-wife Boniadi:
“Dave and me, we’re big beings. We are surrounded by DB’s (degraded beings). Dbs can’t help but try to destroy big beings. That’s just the way it is in this universe. You have to understand this. This is LRH, man. It’s the plight of the big being getting jumped on by all the degraded beings. You gotta be unreasonable to survive around a big being like me. You can’t be weak. You gotta be strong to protect the big being from all the degraded beings.”
Marty Rathbun Reveals New Details in Nazanin Boniadi Story, Other Scientology Bombshells in New Book, by Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, October 14, 2012
https://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com ... -new-book/

Marty's own excerpts and discussion at Rathbun Book: The Scientology Reformation, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116693

chantal

Post by chantal » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 am

Don Carlo wrote:Cruise told his auditioned-Scientologist-wife Boniadi:
“Dave and me, we’re big beings. We are surrounded by DB’s (degraded beings). Dbs can’t help but try to destroy big beings. That’s just the way it is in this universe. You have to understand this. This is LRH, man. It’s the plight of the big being getting jumped on by all the degraded beings. You gotta be unreasonable to survive around a big being like me. You can’t be weak. You gotta be strong to protect the big being from all the degraded beings.”
She must be happy today that she didn't end up marrying him. It must've been both scary and funny to hear that BS coming out of Cruise's mouth, but it makes me wonder even more how Katie Holmes ended being the chosen one. If a $cientologist failed, how did she meet Miscavige's criteria? I believe there's still much more to this story yet to come.
I've been torn apart
Put back together
With a couple of pieces in wrong
I'm holding up now
Oh, but I won't be for long

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

chantal wrote:She must be happy today that she didn't end up marrying him. It must've been both scary and funny to hear that BS coming out of Cruise's mouth, but it makes me wonder even more how Katie Holmes ended being the chosen one.
I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did. Katie must have had an inkling of things to come when Tom invited Miscavige to their honeymoon.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:38 pm

If Tom is violent to his staff, Katie was wise to get her own apartment and bodyguards, have safe possession of Suri, and file for divorce when Tom was overseas. If Katie had confronted Tom in, say, their Colorado ranch house, Tom may have physically abused or isolated Katie. If somehow Tom got custody over Suri, and that spirited girl openly pined for her mom, I bet Tom would have verbally / psychologically abused / isolated Suri.

If Tom had gotten Katie to sign the Lisa Clause* then he could have CoS do the punishing and isolating, via the Introspection Rundown. This could drive Katie into real post-traumatic mental illness which then "justifies" keeping her longer, until she became a wreck, like prisoners after too much solitary confinement, sleep deprivation, and neglect. If the media asked "Where is Katie?" Tom could hint she had gone insane while appealing for "privacy." If dragged into court by Katie's father, Tom could claim that Katie signed the Lisa Clause and therefore "wanted" the Introspection Rundown, to protect herself against psychiatrists.
* http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/ ... ction.html

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 am

I doubt that a reputable publishing house would publish Marty’s book because it shows that he is a Hubbard apologist. Marty will use the services of a vanity press; only the Scientologists not affiliated with CoS would buy his book. I am not going to buy it even though I do not mind reading the Cruise stuff. But the rest of the book is of no interest to me.
L. Ron Hubbard

Return to “Media Reports”