One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 3:06 pm 

Hey, E.J. got a clone! Congrats E.J.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 3:29 pm 

Ooh, now you're an SP level 3, E.J. Mazel Tov! For details on how you can rise through the SP ranks, click:
http://www.demon.co.uk/castle/fun.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 9:09 pm 
Thank you, Catarina and Blondie. Yes, indeed, your explanation is perfectly sensible---next time I move (which hopefully will be sooner than later) I will NOT have my address forwarded at the post office. I think I will not contact them at all---I don't want any more weirdo, typed letters ending with "Don't you want to fulfill your obligations?"

These nut jobs---updating your address without asking you. Amazing.

I wish my magazine subscriptions and bank was that vigilant!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 1:51 am 
Oh, that is so Sweet! E.J., you've been hanging out here so long you're getting cloned by your own!

Ok, I know. It wasn't likely an OSA who cloned E.J., but it is still cute. He's becoming a critic through the back door!

Blondie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:06 am 
Actually, I feel strangly violated. Darn clones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:22 am 
You've even surpassed me in SP status!

Congrats! :)

Blondie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:35 am 

E.J. - That's why registering is a good idea.

I think we'll need to drum up a different series of levels for you, though. lol! Your being trolled and a critic being trolled are two different garanimals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2001 10:24 pm 

You know, people don't come to volleyball matches to watch the teams hug and kiss. Having a rousing debate keeps the readers coming. Andreas said a few years ago Operation Clambake gets 30,000 hits a day. I don't know how many click on the message board, but they've been rewarded by the lively discussion that E.J. started.

To continue the analogy, often COS defenders serve a volleyball over the net (the net being this Message Board), but when a critic hits it back, the defenders depart in a huff.

For example, one woman came on a couple of years ago talking about how she was so successful in Scientology. In her long post she slipped in a little line about how much better off she was than her degraded family. All I did was ask her to tell us more about what went wrong between her and her family, and she VANISHED never to return.

Kind of disappointing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:06 am 
Don, you really love painting those pictures with words, don't you? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 3:30 am 

E.J., you never know what analogy is going to ring true for a wavering Scientologist. Some people might respond to sports analogies, others to Emperor's New Clothes analogies. Maybe my own Org relative will read my simple analogies and decide to read more on this website. I just keep crankin' em out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 4:07 am 

Didja forget your password again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 4:21 am 

Good catch, Freeborn. I'm posting so much, I'm forgetting my password sometimes! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 2:48 pm 

Well, Don Carlo, you're forgiven. You clams out there, you probably won't find that word in your LRH "Dictionary," either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:09 am 
I live up the street from a major $cientology building and have been harassed on the streets and in local stores by L.Ron's minions many a time. I don't know anyone in my neighborhood, and I don't talk to the $cientologists, but I have been getting flyers on my door from $cientology that directly relate to my line of work. . for their little "workshops" or whatever. I'm serious when I say that nobody in my neighborhood knows me or what I do, so how the hell did the $cientologists find out? I would say it was a coincidence, but I have almost 20 flyers from the last 3 months alone, and they all relate to my work. Creepy! Any thoughts on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 1:30 am 
Sick,

It's just a coincidence-really. They're doing some workshop that seems to be working for getting people in the door and they are trying to capitalize on it.

If they knew anything about you and what you do, they would approach you personally, and talk to you specifically, about it. Just throw them away.

Blondie