Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 am

This is a carnival.

Actually, this is a Religious Carnival, a Las Vegas pageant awash in horses, bagpipers, flags, carriages, Henry the VIII and one of his wives and the always melodic Jive Aces band.

And why am I posting a Carnival Ad on an ABUSE thread ?
Because the extortion of funds at this event will be ABUSIVE.
It will be relentless, it will be harsh, it will be merciless. It was vampire suction out retirement funds, 401Ks, max Visa, Master Card, Amexes, and enforce new Trust Deed debt.

I have the stories of what happens at these events. It is shocking. It is high level extortion of life savings and the encouragement of future debt to give NOW !

Last edited by Karen#1 on Thu May 08, 2014 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Karen#1

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD to stockpile money (and Id

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 am

So the sequence is ~~

1)Lots of GOOD and HELP PROMISED. HELPING OTHERS, HELPING MAKE A BETTER WORLD. Lured in.

2) Then the UGLY side escalates. The Punishments increase, the sadism increases by the year. "Ethics" it is called while dramatizing TORTURE, Held against will, (Kidnap) abusive beatings, battery.

3) The Sea Org member, the staff member or the public EXITS.

TRUST is gone. While Scientology Inc highly mistrusts one and all, it is unable to see that it's own abusive conduct created the breakdown of Trust.

One of the things that many write to me about are the outright LIES spouted at so called "International Events" which David Miscavige hosts lapping up standing ovations.....

I will feature some of the LIES here ~~

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 am

In case readers have questions re the Carnival images of dressed as Crusaders riding horses posted above ~~
I will explain why.
In the early 1980s Madison Avenue marketing gurus Al Ries and Jack Trout were wooed by the Church to sell their marketing expertise to put Scientology on the Map.
How to conquer the problem of getting the message "Scientology can save the world" and how to get it through in an era of information overload.
Jack Trout came and lectured a bunch of us Sea org members and did a presentation in a full packed hall.
It was all about POSITIONING, The Battle for your Mind.

So SURVEYS were done
Extensive Surveys.
World wide surveys in many orgs.
I am paraphrasing the Survey questions from memory. Vaughn Young wrote the survey questions for POSITIONING.
1) What Group from history most captures Morality, Goodness and Legendary Success ?
2) What images come to mind when from History in relation to bravery, chivalry, dedication and a legendary order of teamwork and discipline?
Well, the surveys came back and were tabulated.
Knights of the Round Table, the legendary order of Knights created by King Arthur, Camelot was THE high surveyed result.
Hence the cantering horses used to position the IAS. the subliminal effects of ASSOCIATION.
The vulture grabbing entity the "IAS" positions itself visually with King Arthur and Camelot ~ the place and time of idealized beauty, peacefulness and enlightenment !

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 am

If you can give the message to 1.7 Billion people, why you can have your picture taken with David Miscavige !

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

“560 governments adopting LRH Tech”

How is that possible? The number of countries which the UN membership is less than 150.

On the other hand, this ad may be a reference to Marcab government and other galactic governments.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Karen#1

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD to stockpile $$$ & Ideal O

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 am

The IAS is a money extortion entity.
There is no rhyme or reason why Scientology public are raped of their hard earned money other than sheer greed and thuggery of the head of the Bernie Madoff Scam of all "Religions"
Billy Graham on his site has designated Scientology as a CULT.
The cult with only one PURPOSE. How to maximize is money extortion efforts.
This is while glorifying itself as some kind of "Knights of the Round Table" !

A Case History example is Richie Acunto of "Survival Insurance"
OT VIII
Big time donor.
$10 million to IAS alone (on a financial irregularity deal)
Starving his own employees by no payroll for them while giving it to the "Church"
who would descend like vultures for more and more money.
Richie has lost it all, including his Beverly Hills Mansion and all other properties.
He is penniless.
An OT VIII who hit the dust and it all went to the "CHURCH" for a few meaningless plaques.

Here's Richie to the left.

and this is the award for $10 million dollars !

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:20 am

Karen#1 wrote:
In case readers have questions re the Carnival images of dressed as Crusaders riding horses posted above ~~
I will explain why.
In the early 1980s Madison Avenue marketing gurus Al Ries and Jack Trout were wooed by the Church to sell their marketing expertise to put Scientology on the Map.
How to conquer the problem of getting the message "Scientology can save the world" and how to get it through in an era of information overload.
Jack Trout came and lectured a bunch of us Sea org members and did a presentation in a full packed hall.
It was all about POSITIONING, The Battle for your Mind.

So SURVEYS were done
Extensive Surveys.
World wide surveys in many orgs.
I am paraphrasing the Survey questions from memory. Vaughn Young wrote the survey questions for POSITIONING.
1) What Group from history most captures Morality, Goodness and Legendary Success ?
2) What images come to mind when from History in relation to bravery, chivalry, dedication and a legendary order of teamwork and discipline?
Well, the surveys came back and were tabulated.
Knights of the Round Table, the legendary order of Knights created by King Arthur, Camelot was THE high surveyed result.
Hence the cantering horses used to position the IAS. the subliminal effects of ASSOCIATION.
The vulture grabbing entity the "IAS" positions itself visually with King Arthur and Camelot ~ the place and time of idealized beauty, peacefulness and enlightenment !
In 1995, Terry Jones did a BBC television series called The Crusades. In that he debunked the
popular view of King Richard the Lion Heart who, in fact, was a ruthless mass murderer. Since then
more nasty information has come out about him. The image of knights on horseback slowly became
tarnished. The view on them is now, probably much closer to what Sergei Eisenstein depicted in
Alexander Nevsky.

Even if I'm wrong about that, times change; people's attitudes change; public opinion changes.
For surveys to be effective and produce results they have to be done and acted on continually.
Fortunately, Davie and his inner circle, what's left of it, don't get that.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:40 am

I thought that King Richard was a mythological figure; actually, some historians think that, too. But the other historians believe he was real. Go figure!

I do not thing that the Crusaders are well-liked in the USA because they were foreigners after all -- general public in the USA are more interested in this country’s heroes. The survey that Karen mentioned may gave the Crusaders and/or the Knights of the Round Table the edge, but I am sure that the survey data was collected after a movie or two featuring the Knights or Crusaders.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 am

Since the 1990s Miscavige has promoted that the IAS is THE most important action in all of Scientology. !
An entity that wants to donate money for the sake of giving money and for no exchange.
$1.5 Billion sitting in the account and all the interest that makes is not enough.
The rule is to plunder more people to give more !

Lying deceitful IAS was to be given credit in all Scientology promotional materials and events for good deeds for humanity when in fact almost nothing comes out of IAS funds for any charitable work.

Unlike the major religions of the world that do charitable work, Scientology does not give one thin dime to any orphanages, battered women shelters, Salvation Army type groups, March of Dimes, American Cancer Society type groups. Nada, Zilch, nothing.

In fact it USES the next catastrophe or disaster to extort MORE Money !
Hurricane Sandy is descending, so give us MORE Money for "Way to Happiness booklets"

Date: October 31, 2012 11:26:47 PM CDT
Subject: VM help with Hurricane Sandy

Please assist by sending over donations of VM materials. Here are the recommended donation amounts:

• 25 x VM Booklets - $81.25
• 50 x VM Booklets $162.50
• 100 x VM Booklets $325

To help with this, call us at (323) 899-1034.

These materials are being shipped as the donations come in!

Thanks and I appreciate your support!

Best,
Patrick
[/b]

So this evening ~~ the new money EXTORTION EVENT

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:56 am

The confidence man.
It's an old and familiar story.
From the days of the Wild Wild West, the Confidence Man comes into town selling his snake oil with a bag of tricks, working his scams until the cold light of day shines and unmasks for all to see.

The Internet is rampant with stories of the IAS scam.
Never do public see a Schedule A Form 990 or 990 annual reports open to public inspection.
The scammed money disappears with no accounting whatsoever.

Not to any public authority, not to the public who scraped their earnings to give big bucks.
No one.

The scam is that "membership fees and donations received by the IAS are used to forward its religious and charitable purposes. " What a load of crock ! In London, we call it "Codswallop !"

That's where Miscavige finds himself today. Exposed as the black bag artist of sadism and revenge tactics and atrocities, a man who makes hefty gains extorting the gullible and living like a Rock star. Beautifully tailored in his tuxedos braying to the faithful flock as a Public relations hit man.

And for how long ?

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 am

Medal of Valor bestowed by Taliban Radical Scientology !
Experts in Valor !

Interestingly some 3-4 "Medal of Valor" winners have exited the Church, even demanded refunds, post on Marty's blog and another Medal of Valor winner recently exited ~~
Wendy Honnor (Australian)

But maybe the saddest tale is of Dennis Clarke, an anti-psych crusader, former President of CCHR International and Medal of Valor Winner, who now lives penniless on the streets in Hawaii. A Hobo.

40 years in Scientology and Medal of Valor winner living on the streets, a true testament to the advanced spiritual beings Scientology Inc cracks up it produces....

Later this evening, completion of "Stockholm Syndrome" posting.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 am

THE NEW SCAM OF HOW THE CULT KEEPS THE MONEY
THUMBING ITS NOSE AT THE AGREEMENT WITH THE IRS PRIOR TO GETTING THE 501c3.
(It promised the IRS it would refund "Parishoner" requests)

The Cult trots out a Suppressive Person declare when you ask for money back.
It then claims you cannot get a Religious Donation back for Religious reasons !

Read more ~~ Tony Ortega explains the scam in depth

http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... der-wraps/

If you received an SP declare when you asked for a refund, letters of complaint should be written to one's own Congressman and Senators,
The White House, the Department of Justice.
Also, send to Tony Ortega
tonyo94@gmail.com
I welcome being ccd on all issues.

IRS Criminal Investigation Division
(can be done on line)
http://www.irs.gov/uac/Criminal-Enforcement-1

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:57 am

The "Freewinds' is given as the status address of the Scam entity "International Association of Scientologists"

Scientology Inc depends on public who have completed services at the Flag Service org to then go to FREEWINDS.
There was a time when an OT VII completion went straight to Freewinds for OT VIII

But no longer.
NO money.
The public are so gouged, so milked for every dime they have and then some (futuristic debt on credit cards) that there is no flow of public to Freewinds from the Flag Land Base.
No Money.

So Freewinds comes up with inventive ideas to survive. Selling courses and "conventions" for Film school, Public conventions, Social media conventions, Leadership and competence courses (!!!!!) and so on.

One of their marketing ploys is to get parents to send their children to FREEWINDS for courses. Oh Boy.

Tony Ortega reveals more here ~~

http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/ ... -children/

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:59 am

Freewinds on the high seas out of the Jurisdiction of the FBI.
Sadism and atrocities carried out out of the eyes of Law enforcement
Freewinds sailing off into the Sunset.
A prison ship where Miscavige can act out his medieval punishments unseen by prying eyes
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... ewinds.php

Valeska Guider was held there as a prisoner for 12 years.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... ewinds.php

Karen de la Carriere
Karendelac@gmail.com

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 am

Ideal org photo op.
Blood money sucked out of locals so that the "church" of scientology can increase its Real Estate holdings.
Not owned by local church.
Owned by "Church of Scientology International" and RENTED back to locals for $$$$$. Money comes off the top before any weekly payroll.

Religious of course

I am posting an excerpt of an Email received from a young 2nd generation Scientologist that was working at Malmo org in Sweden.
Even though he had been promised sufficient money to live on, he could not survive, and asked to be set free of his contract to return home. He is 18 years old.

My request hit a huge wall of resistance and their way to handle me was trying to ruthlessly change my mind and also give me an aggressive Sec Check that took about 11 intensives of auditing. In order to make it even harder, I was made to do humiliating jobs such as cleaning toilets in front of public and staff. I was threatened with SP declares, not to mention an insane lack of sleep situation I was put in.

<snip> <snip>
As I've heard many times from the Malmo CMO Int Mission I/C, she and her mission was directly run by Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center – Mr. David Miscavige. I had to look no more to understand what the source is.
I received data from the Org along with threats of being SP declared if I do not disconnect from my friends. All of this occurs when the Church's spokesmen assert at every chance that there's no 'Disconnection' in Scientology. At certain times I decided to disconnect and at certain times I decided not to.
[/color].

Here's a little snapshot into the underbelly of the photo Op of the so called "ideal org." No pay to staff to live on,
and ordered to mind-numbing security checks and abusive cleaning of toilets to humilate.
A little different that the image of crowds cheering the opening of Ideal org above, eh ?
Wieber you can do it a WOOT.

He is OUT. Gone from Scientology Inc.

Karen de la Carriere
karendelac@gmail.com

Return to “Opinions & Debate”