2013 Guest Book

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
SinDog

2013 Guest Book

Post by SinDog » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:29 am

Happy New Year Folks and be dammed David Miscavige - what a friggin' dork!!

2013 Guest Book

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 pm

For some reason I have been banned and I just signed in and the Board admin link will not activate so I can find out what is going on. Please check on Username: traveler and send me an email. Thanks

YOU GOT BANNED BY MISTAKE DURING A SWEEP FOR SPAM. I UN-BANNED YOU SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING AS TRAVELER. SINCERELY, YOUR MOD.

2013 Guest Book

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 am

Hi. I registered a week or so ago and returned the next day to find that I was banned as well. My user name: SunnySideUp. Is it possible to be reinstated? I don't think I broke any rules. :lol:

I'LL FIX IT. SINCERELY, YOUR MOD DC.

SDCinCanada

2013 Guest Book

Post by SDCinCanada » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Keep up the good work!

2013 Guest Book

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 am

I registered but have not received my confirmation email. Am I being impatient?

buick

2013 Guest Book

Post by buick » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:57 am

Awesome site with such great resources. Just read Going Clear by Lawrence Wright. I had no idea how unbelievable nuts they were. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Mod Don Carlo

2013 Guest Book

Post by Mod Don Carlo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:42 am

Hi guest,
New posters after registering need to submit three posts that are approved as readable and about Scientology. If you can't post, you may have been banned by mistake during a sweep for spam. If so, please tell us your user name and we'll un-ban you.
Your mod, Don Carlo.

Re: 2013 Guest Book

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Just got done reading Beyond Belief and I have to say my heart breaks for you guys out there. I hope each and every one of you gets out safely and are able to live your lives in joy and peace.
I'm not a scientologist...guess you could call me a wog. The only run in I had with this organization was back in 1983 or 1984 when I was in high school in Florida and a bunch of scientologists were at the mall handing out personality tests. My friends and I thought it would be fun so we did them and went down to the scientology center to talk to a couselor who would interpret them. Needless to say I was blown away by the accuracy of the reading. The lady was dead on and I freaked a little and she said scientology could help me with my weak areas. Then I went into this basement room where there were about a dozen people and we all had dictionaries in front of us and we had to look up a random word for about an hour. (It wasn't until later that I learned this is a common brainwashing technique: doing a monotonous task over and over with a group of people)
I was all gung ho but when my dad found out he freaked. He's one of the types that always reads Time magazine, watches Nightline, etc..and he told me they were a cult and forbid me to get involved. He said you have no idea what these people are about you don't read the paper or keep up with the news.
The lady kept calling me at home, very persistent and my dad would yell at her and hang up. I finally called her and apologized and said I couldn't join now but maybe later. She was real nice about it but soon I lost interest and never called her.
that was my only close brush. When I see you guys on TV all I can think is there but for the grace of God....Hope all you guys are OK much prayers to all of you!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:26 pm

I found a video this morning on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atyl-Bm9wvI

"Scientology is supposed to be based on truth but the truth is what's missing. Not anymore! In the 1960's, L. Ron Hubbard wrote a book called "The Present." It was kept hidden until December 21, 2012, because he knew people could not understand the truth of life until this date. This book is the real, hidden theology for Scientology; it replaces the science fiction and BS with truth and fact."

Does anyone else know if this is legit?

Ulysses1960

Post by Ulysses1960 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:18 am

Up until a couple of months ago I knew nothing about Scientology, but have recently read Jenna Miscavige's and Lawrence Wright's books. I salute all those who are attempting to bring down this vile organisation.

I have had no personal involvement with Scientology, but have been involved with two cult-like organisations and I have been reflecting recently on their effects on me.

They are very seductive, particularly when you're struggling in life and they come along and say they can solve your problems.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

I just put down the book "Beyond Belief" by Jenna Hill. I am astonished that Scientology is not rightly called a cult rather than a religion. How on earth do they maintain a tax exempt status in the US. Ms. Hill, it is amazing that the hold Scientology had on you and so many others was so inclusive and controlling. I wish those of you that have escaped from this monstrous organization a life of happiness with family, and friends.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 pm

hi all.

Messed up my registration so I'll have another go shortly. In the meantime, just wanted to say hello.

I'm a former, somewhat casual, Scientologist from England and have just read Jenna's book cover to cover in a single sitting, and it led me here. Looking forward to some lively discussion ;)

Thought for the day:
According to LRH's own definition, he was an SP. Or to put it another way... power corrupts.

Take care.

Memnoch

Hello from Tooth

Post by Hello from Tooth » Sun May 26, 2013 3:02 am

Hello I just registered as Tooth and I am not a spammer. I have been visiting your site off and on for more than a decade.
I have been active on other critic sites. I admire what Andres and the users of OCMB have done over the years.

boringhousewife

Post by boringhousewife » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 am

Hi there
I've tried to register but it continually tells me I have answered the question incorrectly.
Please advise what to do, thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 am

On the off chane it is missed, from the BBC news site
How Scientology changed the internet
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23273109
does it does talk about xenu.net in it.

Return to “Guest Book”