My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Just a Stat-ICK

Re: The Mr. Bad Story

Post by Just a Stat-ICK » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 pm

I can't stop thinking about Mr. Bad's posting. He is right...the tech is designed to SPIN EVERYBODY in! This includes DM. It spun L Ron Blubturd in - look at his photo. There is no reactive mind. Blubturd invented it and then convinced you that he has the answers to remove it. (every bit of the tech is to make "you" responsible for everything, which is unreasonable and illogical) so of course, you put your reactive mind there. Only Blubturd's tech can remove it. WOW He was the most amazing con artist of the 21st Century. I am so grateful I can look everything up on the internet and put a end to the madness that is the RIDGE to Total Freedom!

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Just a Stat-ICK wrote:I can't stop thinking about Mr. Bad's posting. He is right...the tech is designed to SPIN EVERYBODY in! This includes DM. It spun L Ron Blubturd in - look at his photo. There is no reactive mind. Blubturd invented it and then convinced you that he has the answers to remove it. (every bit of the tech is to make "you" responsible for everything, which is unreasonable and illogical) so of course, you put your reactive mind there. Only Blubturd's tech can remove it. WOW He was the most amazing con artist of the 21st Century. I am so grateful I can look everything up on the internet and put a end to the madness that is the RIDGE to Total Freedom!

Thanks Justa
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

bparker230

Post by bparker230 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:16 am

Just a Stat-ICK wrote:I can't stop thinking about Mr. Bad's posting. He is right...the tech is designed to SPIN EVERYBODY in! This includes DM. It spun L Ron Blubturd in - look at his photo. There is no reactive mind. Blubturd invented it and then convinced you that he has the answers to remove it. (every bit of the tech is to make "you" responsible for everything, which is unreasonable and illogical) so of course, you put your reactive mind there. Only Blubturd's tech can remove it. WOW He was the most amazing con artist of the 21st Century. I am so grateful I can look everything up on the internet and put a end to the madness that is the RIDGE to Total Freedom!
Yes, Mr. Bad has "layed it all out" better than I have seen yet, and I have been out for 16 years!
One point about the tech making "you" responsible for everything. Yes it does, but it wasn't that way in the beginning. The evolution of the tech is interesting. In Dianetics, nothing was "your" fault. Your problems were all a result of what had been done TO you, not what you had done. Of course, there were no SP's yet in Dianetics, so "bad people" were just good people with "restimulated" reactive minds. Dianetics, in a nutshell, promised to turn bad people into good people, and good people into better people. The "reactive mind" was the ONLY culprit.

Then came $cientology. All of a sudden it was ALL YOUR FAULT. It's your damn overts, with-holds, false purposes, PTS'ness, pulling in motivators, ethics conditions, etc., etc. $cientology also introduced the "SP", the person who was basically bad (I thought man was supposed to be basically good???) who cannot be helped, and must instead be destroyed. Like I said, it's interesting how it all "evolved". In other words, the "tech" became more and more batshit crazy as time went on.

The only real "win" in $cientology is escaping from it.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello friends. I'm still doing the bumping every 10,000 views thing.

I just wanted to give you an update of my life.

I just graduated from a State University with a film degree. This, to me, means the bastards didn't beat me. I still achieve my goals and live a happy life.

Also, what I've tried to do with the 1st post of this thread is give a my full observational breakdown of the true nature of Cult of $cientology. So, I hope, if you are viewing this for the first time, I hope you go back and read that post. I think it's the most important thing I've written.

Also, if you're a Scientologist on this board, don't just be a lurker, actually join, and tell your story. If you do this, it will help you break free.
Last edited by mr_bad on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm

You deserve your degree in film making. Congratulations!!
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm closing in on 100,000 views on the Mr. Bad story. The bump every 10,000 views continues!!

I'm really proud of this thread, especially the first post. It's my story intermixed with my analysis of the Cult's bullshit. If I may say so myself, the first post is worth reading because it's the details of my years of experience, my wisdom from reading other people's stories and analysis, and my own critical thinking about the shitty organization and practices of the cult L. Ron Hubbard created.

For as long as I've been posting here, my goal has always been to break the cognitive dissonance and brainwashing by the hypnotist, L. Ron Hubbard.

I will still update the first post of the this thread from time to time as my understanding continues to evolve.

You would make me happy, if you left a comment to keep the Mr. Bad story near the top so others may read it.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 am

Mr. Bad, I can't believe your story is from 2005. I remember when you first wrote it, yikes! We've been here a long time.

Anyway, it's still a really great story. I have always loved the way you write because you cut through all the crap and just say it . You are very observant and don't sugar coat anything, which is great.

Congratulations on closing in on 100,000. You may have personally stopped several people from being hoodwinked.

Also, way to go getting your film degree. I didn't notice that you mentioned that before.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:50 pm

I'mglib wrote:Mr. Bad, I can't believe your story is from 2005. I remember when you first wrote it, yikes! We've been here a long time.

Anyway, it's still a really great story. I have always loved the way you write because you cut through all the crap and just say it . You are very observant and don't sugar coat anything, which is great.

Congratulations on closing in on 100,000. You may have personally stopped several people from being hoodwinked.

Also, way to go getting your film degree. I didn't notice that you mentioned that before.
Glibbers,

I think you know how I feel about you because I've told you many times. But if you don't, I think you're really great!!

Thanks again,
mb

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:44 pm

May I suggest putting your story on an outside blog, like WordPress?

I use Readability a lot to send things to my Kindle. It would be really handy if I could put the whole story in book form, instead of having to view it on this site.

StevieRayFan

Re: My Experience in the Psychotic World of $cientology

Post by StevieRayFan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:07 am

Mr. Bad,

Your first post is compelling and essential for those looking for the truth of it all. Great job, though I can see your writings are a passionate portrayal of your thoughts and feelings rather than a "carefully" thought out script... though it reads like one, which means now you have TWO feathers in your cap! Hmm, 2005. I think I joined here in 2006... I think, though I float in an out from time to time. Really great job!!! Glad I floated back in to read what I had missed so many years ago. Good luck to you... hope all is well!
“Oh, crip, he’s a crapple” - Peter Griffin
-----
Could be: "Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting closer to, "Oh Crap".

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:02 am

StevieRayFan wrote:Mr. Bad,

Your first post is compelling and essential for those looking for the truth of it all. Great job, though I can see your writings are a passionate portrayal of your thoughts and feelings rather than a "carefully" thought out script... though it reads like one, which means now you have TWO feathers in your cap! Hmm, 2005. I think I joined here in 2006... I think, though I float in an out from time to time. Really great job!!! Glad I floated back in to read what I had missed so many years ago. Good luck to you... hope all is well!
WOW! Hi, Stevie Ray Fan? How's everything going? How's your back? Thanks for stopping by.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:03 am

You're welcome, Glibster. Trust you have been holding down the fort? Nice to see you are still here. Yeah, I will probably hang for awhile. Don;t know why though... it just came over me. Maybe I missed some old friends! Will lurk some. Talk to you soon!
-----

------

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Hey StevieRayFan,

I'm really glad you stopped by.

I'm glad you like my story/analysis.

And thanks for reading and posting something. It means a lot to me.

mb

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:04 am

You're welcome, MB. Keep up the great work!
-----

------

mr_bad

Re: My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Post by mr_bad » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:18 am

Just letting you guys know the Mr. Bad Story isn't over.

I recently finished my 2 year service in the Peace Corps!

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”