Hello!

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
MissyLove

Hello!

Post by MissyLove » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 pm

I just wanted to say that I just finished reading Jenna's book & also, finished crying at the end of it. :D I have never been involved in Scientology, even though someone brought me to a center once & I felt very uncomfortable so I just left. I applaud all of you for your bravery & I just feel so terrible that parts of your lives have been taken away by these people. I'm probably just a boring 41yr old woman who loves to laugh & make others laugh but I wanted to say this:
I wish you all love, happiness, freedom & great health. Don't let others bring you down &/or control you. Those are, simply put, bullies. You are all so very brave & I think of your struggles & pray for you all every day. My love & well wishes of a life of freedom & happiness is for all of you survivors!!

1Alert1

Re: Hello!

Post by 1Alert1 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:57 am

Don or Miss Glib, there's an issue I can no longer log in. I enter my PW and am told to change it and when I do, it keeps telling me Im using the incorrect characters. Can you re3send an activation to the email atached to my Profile?

Return to “Guest Book”