Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

Post by Wieber » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:38 am

In all the orgs in all the world in all of Scientology there is a letters out statistic. Somebody in HCO (Hubbard Communications Office, division one) has that as the statistic (stat) for their post (job). Everyone on staff in an org is expected to contribute to this statistic and they all write letters. If they don't the Ethics Officer may become interested in them. So they write these godawful letters to get the letters out stat. There are two ronitudes that go with this: "Outflow equals inflow" and "Outflow is better than inflow".

Let me do an analysis of this letter. First here is the body of it.
Dear Karen,

Hello! How are you doing? I am contacting you because I would like for you to come in for a briefing on
the expansion of our org. I'm sure you've heard a tidbit here and there, but there is a lot of valuable data
that I feel will benefit you and the rest of the universe in the next couple of weeks and for the rest of the
endless years to come. I'm talking BIG, BIG news! Come on down and see what it's all about.

Please respond using the enclosed envelope or feel free to call me at (323) 718-6916.

Best regards,

Dora Herrera, PPO FDN
There is this thing in Scientology called central files. It is a dissemination division two thing. Central files (singular) is a collection of folders. Each folder has in it, the name and contact information of a person who has bought something from Scientology. No matter how much pressure, deception, subterfuge, and undue influence that was used to get that sale, the person who has bought something has "made a reach" for Scientology. Scientology will send that person mail that will accumulate hundreds and thousands of times the price of what they bought, forever. According to Hubbard if enough communication is sent to a person they will come into the org for services. He was wrong. Every folder in central files has the receipt for the thing purchase in the folder and copies of all communication sent and received from the person. Most folders don't have any communication from the person.

The way this works is a staff member goes to central files and asks for however many folders they need to write letters for their statistic. If there's no one there, which is usually the case, they just take some folders. Then they take them to a place where they can sit and write letters. Hubbard has a lecture in which he instructs staff members to write to people with reality, the R in ARC. This is all fine and wonderful until one opens one of these folders. There is a high probability that there will be nothing in a folder to tell the person writing their letter out anything at all about the person in the folder they are using to write their letter. So it turns out, as is often the case, that L. Ron Hubbard's personal advice on this task is no help at all.

A letter must be written because the letters out statistic must be higher than it was the week before and something must be written. A letter written to get a letters out statistic is easy to identify. It is always extremely brief. This letter sent to Karen is a letters out statistic letter.

The person who wrote this letter has no clue who Karen is. If they did they would not have written to her. So you get this wishy washy salutaion. "Hello!" with an exclamation mark. Who does that? "How are you doing?" That phrase, "How are you doing?" is Scientologese. Asking, "How are you?" is considered an identity type question and possibly restimulative, whereas the greeting, "How are you doing?" is less associative and involves the "do" of the "be-do-have" group used in Scientology. Keep in mind this is a statistic letter and the writer doesn't care how Karen is doing.

The following statement is an ARC break. "I am contacting you because I would like for you to come in for a briefing on the expansion of our org." In Scientology this is called, "no reality." They are contacting Karen because they want her to come into the org (the bodies in the shop statistic) for a briefing on the expansion of the org. There is nothing in this for Karen so far. The letter writer is assuming that Karen has been involved in Scientology and knows the language. How they would know that and not know that Karen is persona non grata in Scientology is beyond me.

"I'm sure you've heard a tidbit here and there . . ." I have a feeling the word 'tidbit' has come up as a button from Scientology doing surveys with Scientology public. "Valuable data" and "benefit" are also Scientology buzz words.

Then the person gets into space opera and whole track with "universe" and "endless years to come." Oh well, even if Karen's reality is unknown and unadressed, at least we have the writer's reality in this letter. As they conclude the letter they are baiting Karen with mystery, and it's "BIG, BIG news!" Hubbard and the Scientologists emulating him really like hyperbole.

The "come in and get important data" ploy is used over and over again. Almost always the big important little known data turns out to be a disappointing anti-climax. "Come on down" is the letter's command phrase and the writer's attempt at being folksy. If the writer of the letter has spent any significant time in Scientology they do not expect a reply. Getting their letters out statistic is what matters.

If a letter out does get a response that isn't "get me off your mailing list and stop sending me things" then it will go to a staff member in division two whose post is called "letter registrar." Their job will be to engage the person with correspondence with the intention of selling them something more.

There is a high turnover in Scientology. When the letter registrar fails to get their quotas and their statistic eventually goes down they will be taken from that post and replaced. When I was on staff I had a correspondence going with a letter registrar at the Advanced Org Los Angeles (AOLA) In a year's time the person on that post changed five times. Every time that happens it's an ARC-break. In Scientology terms it's a lowering of affinity. The public person communicating with the letter registrar is, at the very least, left wondering what happened with the person with whom they were exchanging letters. In any other organization the turnover would be announced in advance. "I am moving on and Keith will be taking over." More often than not this doesn't happen in Scientology.

At the end there's another Scientology no-no: "PPO FDN" The writer has included the acronym for their post title and the acronym for the foundation org. I have no idea what PPO stands for. The post title and org type are of no consequence to a public person. In addition to that there is a high probability that the person receiving the letter will not understand what the acronyms mean. In effect this is giving misunderstood words to a public person. In Scientology that's out ethics.

I hope my analysis of this letter has been interesting and entertaining. For Scientology staff members it would be instructive though the vast majority of them will never read this while they remain in Scientology.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Very interesting about the catch-phrases, and "giving misunderstood words" to a public person. Thanks, Wieber.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 am

Thank you WIEBER.

PPO means Personnel Procurement Officer or in our language RECRUITER.

HelluvaHoax made me laugh out loud with his response to this ~~

---ID HelluvaHoax on ESMB.
There is an excellent new APP that anyone can download to help convert cryptic cultspeak into everyday language:

Before using CultBeGonetm translation software:
"I would like you to come in for a briefing on the expansion of our org."

After using CultBeGonetm translation software:
"I would like you to use Ron's tech to make it go right to earn some money and donate it to us so we can pay our delinquent bills, something we as org staff are not able to do."

---

"There is a lot of valuable data that I feel will benefit you and the rest of our universe..."

"We need to freak you out with made-up stories about tragic & nightmarish future events which will assuredly befall the planet and yourself, should you foolishly refuse to give us hundreds of thousands of dollars."

---

"I'm talking BIG, BIG news!"

"I'm talking BIG, BIG planetary effects we will finally be able to create if you take out BIG, BIG personal loans."

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:30 am

Karen#1 wrote:
"There is a lot of valuable data that I feel will benefit you and the rest of our universe..."

"We need to freak you out with made-up stories about tragic & nightmarish future events which will assuredly befall the planet and yourself, should you foolishly refuse to give us hundreds of thousands of dollars."
I would like to point out that this is a generic cult attribute. Most, if not all, cults have an end of days scenario.

It tends to be withheld from initiates until after the "hook is set." (Introductory indoctrination has been successfully completed.)
Once the initiation and indoctrination activities have produced the euphoric hypnotic trance state, the beginning cult member opens up to believing whatever comes from the cult leader. The end of days scenario is used both as carrot and whip. One way Scientology manifests this is with their continual urgency - "Speed of particle flow determines power." (a much used ronitude) - now now now now - hand over all your money today!
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:57 am

Read the comments and laugh with me

https://www.everycaller.com/phone-numbe ... -960-3543/

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:22 am

When I left Scientology the organization called me - a lot. They called four or more times a day - different people doing it. It was never, "Hey, how are you doing? Just touching base. Hope you're OK." It was always, "We want." "We need." "Give us." "Come in." The phone calls came any time in the twenty-four hour day, midnight, 4 a.m., 6 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and on and on and on.

After a week of this I got a new unlisted phone number. It cost for the number and it costs a monthly fee for not being listed. It's worth every penny. I don't get any of their calls. If they find out my number I will get a new unlisted phone number.

Panasonic makes a wireless land line phone. It has a call block feature. It's not listed on the box. You have to read the instructions to find it. It can block 30 numbers. It should be 3,000. A friend whom I accidentally blocked for a brief time, tells me the sound the phone makes when the block activates is really nasty.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:28 pm

Amber Cromwell begging for $$ for IAS !!!!

Using GOFUNDME to raise money for the IAS, a corrupt entity that firewalls the 40 year crime wave with funds to pay A -lister lawyers and stalking PIS. They already have at a good guess $2 billion, all tax free.
https://www.gofundme.com/2d5pthg

I need your help!
I need to pay for my Lifetime IAS membership before my Mission Holder Application can be processed.
I knew immediately after doing the DMSMH seminar that I was a staff member. I wanted to tell everyone about Scientology and that the truth was there for them to have.
Having found Scientology in my third year of university, undergoing a bachelor of Social work I soon realized this was the real way to help others.
I have now been in Scientology for almost 6 years, 4 years as a staff member. I am the PES, Flag trained Purif IC and acting ED.
I want to be the mission holder to take our mission to ideal and soon after, org size. We NEED an Org in Nova Scotia because our closest Org is 1000 miles away.
We are moving into a new Buliding in August, with space for a standard Purif Space, SRD courseroom and auditing rooms.
I have recently left my job teaching to go full time to make the mission a stable viable monetary option for all the staff.
Your donations mean so much, and I will pay it forward a thousand times!
Thank you !

Help spread the word!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:12 am

There was a time when when, if you responded rudely and told them to STOP, you would be dead filed and taken off mailing lists.

But no more. Never going to let you go ! Fabian Paco on Facebook raises the volume...

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Karen#1 wrote:There was a time when when, if you responded rudely and told them to STOP, you would be dead filed and taken off mailing lists.

But no more. Never going to let you go ! Fabian Paco on Facebook raises the volume...

The way Scientology functions that reply most likely will not go to the person who issued the letter. Someone in the hubbard communications office will open the letter, as they do with all incoming mail, and route it to someone in the office of special affairs. Since it mentions Xenu it will be regarded as entheta. The office of special affairs will, if they haven't already done so, open a folder on Fabian Polo. If that's all that is in the folder they will put it in a filing cabinet or wherever they keep their folders and that will be all that happens. The people in the dissemination division who keep the central files where Miguel Castro's central files folder is, will not be informed of the incoming letter because it is entheta and Scientologists are prohibited from forwarding entheta because that's a suppressive act. So Fabian Palo has wasted his time and effort and will continue to get mail from Celebrity Centre.

Aside from all that, notice how brief the letter content is. This is a letters out statistic letter and that's all. Thanks to Fabian's response he has contributed to a letters in statistic and that particular letter sent by Katie will be seen as a successful action. Katie may even get a commendation. Whoo-hoo! A Scientology commendation! I'd rather have a cheeseburger.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Vexatious Litigation
Vexatious litigation is legal action which is brought, regardless of its merits, solely to harass or subdue an adversary. It may take the form of a primary frivolous lawsuit or may be the repetitive, burdensome, and unwarranted filing of meritless motions in a matter which is otherwise a meritorious cause of action.

The crime syndicate of Scientology made the list !

Definition
Vexatious litigation is legal action which is brought, regardless of its merits, solely to harass or subdue an adversary. It may take the form of a primary frivolous lawsuit or may be the repetitive, burdensome, and unwarranted filing of meritless motions in a matter which is otherwise a meritorious cause of action.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:26 pm

I have often commented that Scientology Inc is a pathological LIAR.

They LIE LIE LIE LIE especially about their own *statistics*
In this new posting, Mike Rinder analyses and examines their new release to media
THERE IS NO DISCONNECTION.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientol ... on-policy/

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Karen#1 wrote:I have often commented that Scientology Inc is a pathological LIAR.

They LIE LIE LIE LIE especially about their own *statistics*
In this new posting, Mike Rinder analyses and examines their new release to media
THERE IS NO DISCONNECTION.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientol ... on-policy/
"Church says 'We do not cut ties with non-Scientologist friends or family members because they have chosen another religion.'"

This is Scientology PR. PR is short for Public Relations but in its short form in Scientology it has taken on other contexts that don't occur in the long form. To understand this better read the essay on 'new speak' in the back of Orwell's 1984.

Even within Scientology PR has the meaning of distorting or bending the truth. As an example when in Scientology one will occasionally hear a statement along the line of, "You're not PRing me, are you?" I'm recounting from experience here. I have heard that exact statement. If you have been in Scientology for any length of time I feel sure that you have either uttered such statements or heard them.

The statement issued by the so called church (cherch) is what L. Ron Hubbard termed, "an acceptable truth." Scientology does not require disconnection from friends or family because they are not Scientologists. However, if those friends or family are former members of Scientology who have left Scientology and then told their family or friends who are still involved, they have publicly left Scientology, which is a high crime to Scientology, per Hubbard's Scientology policy, and that requires disconnection. In addition to that Scientology has ways of isolating its members from former associations even when disconnection is not actually practiced.

Now, I'll go and see what Mike Rinder has to say about this.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:45 am

Andy Nolch is going to *save* Scientology by coaching Regges (sales people) to not hard sell.
As far as I know Hard Sell only occurs in the Cult, if he is an Indie he is then coaching the Cult on how to hard sell, but not to hard sell in a way that pissed people off. Oh my. I am sure Int management appreciates his coaching for their sales people. LOLOLOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itg51Y5TqsU

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 pm

The IRS imposes certain conditions when it grants a Tax exemption (a 501C 3.) One of the conditions is that the Tax exempt entity cannot HOARD or STOCKPILE money.
Therefore to show the IRS money is being SPENT, more and more real estate is acquired, but by sleight of hand and deception, actually MOAR fund raising is done for these.
"Tom De Vocht, who oversaw the church's real estate division until 2001 (and who left the church in 2005), says he was briefed by none other than Miscavige himself on Scientology's strategy of buying land as a way to spend and effectively store its cash.

"They're not really advertising, not really reaching out," De Vocht says. "They don't pay anyone. The money's gotta go somewhere."

He adds: "We spent crazy money on renovations and purchases. Yearly, they took albums of photos of properties they purchased and renovated to IRS, to show what they were spending money on. That was a big driving factor.""
LA WEEKLY *NEW* article is out today ~~

http://www.laweekly.com/news/what-is-th ... io-7293993

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:53 am

The article doesn't mention a little detail that I think is worth pushing on the media, when they ask about these fund raising efforts.

When people involved in Scientology are asked to donate for ideal orgs, real estate, renovations, and so on, they are told up front that their donations are not refundable. This is even put in print on donation forms and there is a line for donors to sign specifically that they agree the donation is not refundable.

Don't take my word for it. Get copies of their donation forms and see for yourself.
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”