Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Ellieairc

Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling MONEY issues

Post by Ellieairc » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:36 am

I think the reporter was restrained actually.

I wanted him to knock that obnoxious (redacted) out.

I hope this doc serves as a warning to all those Thetans who dismiss Scientology as a tiny cult: theyre watching you know?

Karen#1

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:32 am

Remember when the Cult slimed Tony Ortega for being a journalist on the Village Voice when it had Adult type ads on its back pages ?
How hypocritical.

Take a peek Craigs list New York with 10 ads wall to wall spamming to LURE in singles in New York. Craig's list ~~ an entity with the highest amount of adult/prostititution/child trafficking and other issues that is 1000x more explicit in Vice.

Screen grab

Sample Ad

[url]
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/grp/5752450021.html

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
If you are single... (Midtown West)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Church of Scientology 227 West 46th street at Between 8th and Broadway

(google map)

If you are single and have not had a good relationship for a long time, you might want to see what you need to improve about yourself or about your life in order to attract the right kind of person to you.

You see. You get what you attract.

Here is a good way to determine what kind of person is mostly likely to be attracted to you: Do this free personality test I've got here. This is a free service as we are a non-profit organization.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:08 am

Books, Libraries. the printed word means a lot to Office of Special Affairs PR division so dedicated to the "good image" and Church PR.
How are they doing ? LOL
User Id Chip Gallo posted on Ex Scientology message Board something of interest ~~
"I just called the library in Frederick county and they said they have a few copies of 'Going Clear,' but they are checked out. When she asked if I wanted to be notified when they are returned, she said something like "if they are returned." When I asked what she meant, she said they have trouble getting people to return it. She said 'It must be awful popular."
I think one of the lesser known OT abilities gained is:
Ability to steal "entheta" library books without remorse
It's like a reverse book donation program.
++++++
When Tampa Bay Times first published the TRUTH RUNDOWN, teams of Sea org Members ran around Clearwater removing the newspaper from all Stands, they emptied it out to block Sea Org reading about the beatings at violence at INT base and the various testimonials of atrocities and revelations of the dark underbelly
The Flag Land Base itself went into lockdown. I am told no one could walk on the streets or exit for 3 days.
Hello ?
The Internet is here.
Going Clear is available at Netflix and DVD.
Stories do not propagate from Libraries or hard cover books alone !

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:11 pm

HBO has been running Going Clear semi regularly for the last three or four months.

The library will look at Going Clear's popularity statistic and get more copies.

People involved in Scientology checking the video out of the library may succumb to the temptation to view it.
Especially those who have just had a win on not being the effect of entheta.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Outrageous

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:15 am

Karen#1 wrote:Outrageous

I am taking it that since we are seeing that letter here, that Rochelle Doty has left the Scientology organization.

Dear Rochelle,

This is for you.

:dancing7up:
Woot!
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:33 am

The Saturday Paper Review of Fair Game.

The Saturday Paper: Fair Game

https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/201 ... 0344003730
* * * * * BEGIN CONCLUSION * * * * *

No one from the Church of Scientology agreed to be interviewed by Cannane, and their lawyers, like those of Tom Cruise, flatly denied all allegations. But Cannane has been scrupulous in his pursuit and documentation of the evidence for his claims, conducting countless interviews and examining thousands of pages of legal and other documents. Fair Game has more than 30 pages of densely typed endnotes. A number of people – big names as well as smaller players – have spoken about their experiences here for the first time, at considerable risk to themselves. Cannane would be all too aware that publication makes him and his collaborators “fair game” – this is a book that is as brave as it is good.

* * * * * END CONCLUSION * * * * *

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:25 am

Some recent Inc triggered my memory on this even though it happened a year ago.

I was in touch with a Canadian girl who was returning to Canada feeling 100% done with the cult, but she has family in, so she wanted to lie low.

She left the US and took with her an E meter she had never used to hawk it on Craigs List or Ebay for some cash.

She was flagged at Toronto Customs and Immigration. The Immigration officer made her open the Emeter case and asked her what the device was used for.
He wanted to know if she was going to be using it in Canada. It seemed he knew perfectly well that it was a Scientology Inc device. She shrugged that it was just something left behind in the US that she was now bringing back to sell on line.

"Scientology is BAD news" said the Immigration Officer "harmful and EVIL" he added. My friend was a little startled. He was a Government official, in uniform giving OPINION. She explained to him she was done with it all after he completed sharing his distaste for the cult.

I wondered about that, this is not the first time a Government official especially police have been savvy on the crime syndicate that live tax free and freeload on the country using free medical services (County) etc. But as far as this Toronto immigration guy ~~ here's more

(From Wikipedia) >>>>
In 1983, The Ontario Branch of the Provincial Police, Anti-Rackets branch, swore out an information before a criminal court judge and obtained a warrant to search the premises of the Church of Scientology of Toronto.

They were *Stunned* to find out that the Cult had infiltrated or victimizing numerous organizations including Canadian and Ontario medical and mental health organizations, the Ontario and Toronto Police, the Attorney General of Ontario and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

My friend had a Canadian Passport, was returning to her own country and had never been hassled previously, let alone being put in an interview room. Scientology Inc is red flagged by various Governments and Law enforcement agencies. You just cannot fool ALL of the people ALL of the time.

To this day Scientology has no tax exemption in Canada.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 am

Steve Canane' Australian TV Host and journalist's book Fair Game now available now available on AMAZON

[/size]

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:20 pm

Steve Cannane's Fair Game is in libraries.

I have added it to my WorldCat.org reading list of books on Scientology.

https://www.worldcat.org/profiles/Wieber/lists/1768991
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:32 am

Another Happy Customer testifying to Wins and Gains, wanting others to have the wins she just had. :D :D :D :D :D

Courtesy Pete Griffiths.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:57 am

Karen#1 wrote:Another Happy Customer testifying to Wins and Gains, wanting others to have the wins she just had. :D :D :D :D :D

Courtesy Pete Griffiths.

Nina wants to produce a movie that deals with human rights.

Her win should be that she made contact with a mentor or company or a money person who is going to greenlight and fund her idea.

Instead her win is she found a flyer for a seminar so now she is going to pay for a course to increase her imagination.

If going clear did for her as advertized she would already have that.

If she is making music videos she already has connections to get started on her project. She should start writing down ideas, beating out an outline and talking up her idea for a movie with her established connections, not taking another course. Hubbard actually has advice like that in his writings, too, if you know where to look or are lucky enough to dig it up.

That's not an endorsement though. I am not pro Scientology.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Piers Morgan challenges Church of Scientology after branding followers 'sinister little weirdos' live on TV~ link below

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/pier ... gy-9020646

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Tony Ortega blog today.

Please watch the video of them throwing money up in the air and cackling.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/15/scient ... ed-an-org/

Throwing cash in the air, "wasting" it and laughing while scamming every last dime of your net worth is a Scientology cultural thing. Cult drama.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”