Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:19 am

Terri Gamboa is the sister of Janis Grady.
Both of them were original messengers spending 8 hours a day with Hubbard for YEARS.
They were 11 year olds, 12 year olds on the Apollo.
Terri and Janis continued to rise up the ranks for years.
Janis was posted as WDC (Watchdog Committee) CC ~Celebrity Center and she was WDC SMI. in addition to holding the post of Deputy WDC Chairman.
Janis holds parties for all the Exes and declared SPs in Las Vegas where we all get together and share...
Terri was posted as Author Services Executive Director and was given a *Lifetime* post of Trustee of Church of Spiritual Technology (CST)
Today, for the first time ever Terri posted on the Internet, on the BUNKER !

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:36 pm

We shared some special time with Ron Miscavige recently.
Nothing like enduring friendships and the camaraderie.
Heck, I knew the Miscaviges since St. Hill days in the 1970s.

New podcast Ron Miscavige and Jeffrey Augustine. Find out how Ron first learned his father telling the PI "If he dies, let him die."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPzVhKbcJm4

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

Not my video, but Father Frank Pavone, Catholic Church priest has my heart and applause.
This Priest watched Leah Remini and Claire's story of enforced abortions and made a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctFrlVQyUs

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:03 am

The Scientology cult considers children to be ancient spirits in new child bodies.
Children are cut no slack.
They are sentenced to the RPF Gulag for punishment like adults.
They are forced into confessionals like anyone else.
They are raised like Hitler Youth and are radicalized to protect their cult by even snitching and ratting out their own parents

SEE SHORT VIDEO I mirrored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD2lfbyyCl8

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Tony Ortega posted on his blog today the Leah Remini interview this morning with Good Morning America.
Tonight's show on 20/20 is the full hour, not just one 20 min segment.
Congratulations to Serge Gil, who was sent to Flag Land Base for Gay Conversion Therapy to *ungay* him. He instigated the who 20/20 show.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=44594114

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:04 pm

Mike Rinder analysis of the 20/20 1 hour show on Scientology last night

Mike Rinder :

Some somewhat random observations about the 20/20 show last night.

First, I am sure that scientology and David Miscavige HATED the show. They hate anything that is not presenting total puff PR for scientology. If it is not just glamour shots of scientology buildings, glowing statements by glazed-eyed “winning” scientologists or images of Miscavige yanking ribbons on new empty buildings, then it is “suppressive propaganda spread by merchants of chaos.”

Miscavige does have reason to be upset. This show exposed a lot of the bad aspects of scientology to a larger audience than the A&E Show. For that, ABC 20/20 deserves kudos.

They also deserve a pat on the back for devoting an hour to this program. CBS and NBC have not done so.

That being said — this show left a LOT to be desired.

It was a disjointed hash of random pieces of information. Clearly they had put a show together and at the last minute, scientology insisted that they interview Muffins Yingling. And, because NOBODY gets to interview “scientology” spokespeople these days, they took this as a “we cannot pass up” opportunity. So they shoe-horned her stuff in. It was both a good and a bad move.

The single most noteworthy thing about the whole show (not just to me, see Twitter and the comments on the 20/20 site) was how bad Muffins was. She looked terrible. Her answers were evasive and inconsistent. And she looked like she was in one of those movies where people try to blink out morse code messages when they are being forced to do a video to prove they are alive for a kidnapping extortion plot. Ms. Yingling is NOT a scientologist. Despite working for Miscavige for 25+ years, she has never had any auditing and never done a scientology course (she is a failed dissemination cycle). She knows nothing about auditing, sec checking, TR’s or anything else — just what she has “been told.” And that alone is a serious indictment of scientology, the masters of communication and the shatterers of suppression have not a single scientologist who can go on TV to represent them.

But in some ways, this has its upsides. There is no scientologist in history who could maintain a straight face answering questions about Joburg sec checks and TR’s like she did. Everyone who has ever done TR 0 bullbait knows she was lying. Everyone who has done Grade 2 knows she was lying. And it is “easier” for someone who does NOT know, to lie. But that being said, ironically Muffins COULD use some TR 0 — she blinks 100 times a minute and apparently has a hard time looking at Dan Harris.

So, she showed the world what a “scientologist” looks and acts like (even though she isn’t one). But of course, because of the amount of screen time she was afforded, she managed to spout a lot of the scientology “PR lines”, though I suspect few believed a word she said.

The lengths 20/20 went to in order to present scientology’s “side” was sad. Tons of footage of scientology buildings and events (and I note they saw the error of their ways so EVERY shot now has extras populating it). Repeatedly asking questions based on the “dead agenting” allegations of scientology about Leah and me and anyone else on the show. Perhaps unlike any other news media, 20/20 act as surrogates for scientology. They talk about “alleged” PI’s following (even though it was DOCUMENTED right on the show that they were PI’s). They slight Leah calling her a “semi-professional anti-scientologist” and allow the church to claim “Leah is just doing this for money” without asking Muffins the obvious question — is she doing it for money. Muffins has absolutely NO dog in the fight, as she says, she raised her sons Catholic. No family members disconnected from her. Nobody comes to her with their lives having been devastated. So, in fact, she is exclusively doing the dirty work for money and NO other reason.

20/20 cobbled together footage from old interviews with me and Marty Rathbun. It was weird and very out of context.

I thought Serge Gil was very relatable, credible and heartbreaking. But they did not even skim the surface of his story – as powerful as it was, it was a completely watered down rendition of what I know Serge has to tell.

When it comes right down to it, the final question Leah asked Dan Harris was the most telling of all. When asked what he thought about scientology losing its tax exempt status he proclaimed it was not his job to have such an opinion. Leah summed up what everyone watching it felt “Dan, you’re an asshole.”

Just imagine Dan Harris and his team doing a show about defectors from North Korea. Would they fill half the show with phony footage of the worker’s paradise provided by the N. Korean propaganda ministry? Would they give credence to the North Korean spokesperson who came on the show claiming the defectors were all just doing it for money as “professional anti-North Koreans”? It would be absurd. And Dan Harris would not be “neutral” about whether N. Korea should be prevented from violating human rights.

Of course, 20/20 could argue that Scientology is not N. Korea. That would be true. But it is perhaps even MORE outrageous and newsworthy that these abuses are happening right here in the United States! 20/20 have been “investigating” scientology for YEARS. They know the people they have interviewed (a LOT more than those you saw on the show) have told them the truth. They KNOW and yet they don’t have the courage to do real investigative journalism. They try to be “objective” and “balanced,” but that sort of “neutrality” is NOT compatible with true investigative journalism, which at its core is someone with the courage to uncover and expose what others have been unwilling or unable to reveal to the world. Sure, give those whose dirty laundry is being exposed a chance to respond, but don’t give them a free pass to present their propaganda without challenging THEM on what they have discovered. Dan Harris is no Mike Wallace. But he could be. He has more material than Mike Wallcae ever had. He is just lacking one thing. Mike Wallace’s balls.

Scientology Spokesman ~ A non Scientologist hired gun lawyer :::::

And here is the show that aired Friday 6th January

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... xqt5msaVVg

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 am

All the recent Leah Remin Shows are posted here Scientology the Aftermath

http://www.aetv.com/shows/leah-remini-s ... -aftermath

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:59 am

The Daily Mail *Never* misses a beat to chime in on the Cult.
This essay is scathing.

They do not CARE if the story is new or old. They have multi-million views a day, so there are always a few million that do not already know an old story.

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Cruise partied on the deck of Scientology's cushy cruise ship but ex member tells how at 16 she was forced to clean sewage in the Freewinds' bilge as punishment for not sexually satisfying older husband
Tom Cruise and other celebrities have spent weeks partying on Scientology's cruise ship, the Freewinds
Cruise celebrated his 42nd birthday and, in a famous video clip, was seen singing and dancing on stage
But in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, Ramana Dienes-Browning reveals what it was like to be a member working on the ship
At just 16, Ramana was forced to marry an older man and was punished when she didn't 'please' him sexually
She was put to work in the engine room - with no daylight - for a year, toiling for 11 hours a day covered in sewage and oil
Celebrities would go scuba diving, have their own cabin, eat in the officer’s mess, have their own waiter and cook, Ramana says
'Meanwhile Sea Org members are not sleeping, not eating, passing out, and some of them are literally cleaning their own crap in the bilge,' she says
A decade later, after threatening to commit suicide, Ramana left the Church
Her mother, still a Scientology member, was forced to cut off all communications with her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ewage.html

Click here
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dailymail.co.uk

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:38 am

James Byrne. He was egged on and inspired by Miscavige to whip Gold Base and INT base staff into shape. And I mean WHIP !

Witnessing and experiencing the Apollo OVERBOARDS, he decided to implement such at the hierarchy of Scientology.

But how ? Gold Base/Int Base at least 100 miles from the Ocean. So hard to hurl someone into the ocean when located in the desert.

So Byrne, this puffed up peacock strutting around enjoying his Miscavige delegated POWER invented throwing battered Sea Org members into the feces lake at INT base even if they were 30 seconds late for a muster !

In the insanity of the never never land of escalating punishments, the ritual was to hurl one's sins into the deep (the ocean) which was in actuality a horrific pond of dead birds, bacteria and the feces of the staff at INT base which had some kind of recycling outift in this lake.

The problem was that many staff members got ill. Really ill, and off production. So the ritual was cancelled and they were subsequently hurled into the swimming pool.

Int base = One flew over the Cuckoo's nest.
James Byrne center (in uniform)

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Ron Miscavige Senior, father of David Miscavige talks about being hurled into the lake at Int Base.
He was there 26 years.
Imagine a guy in his 70s being punished by being thrown into a dirty bacteria infested lake ~~ he called it "degradation."
But what I don't understand is what Ron described as Tom Cruise love and adoration of Miscavige.
*NEW VIDEO*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyqlIlv5las

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 pm

It was recently discovered that Conrado Vico, 55, of Los Angeles, a former member of the Sea Organization, an elite Church of Scientology organization, died after jumping from the Bixby Creek Bridge, in Big Sur, Monterey County California, last year. According to a detective from the Monterey County Sheriffs Department, Vico likely jumped from the Bixby Bridge on June 11 or 12, 2015, but his remains were not discovered by hikers until June 13.

Vico’s rental car was found nearby, with some personal effects locked in the trunk. Vico’s death was ruled a suicide by the Monterey Country Coroner’s Office. Conrado Vico was born on February 28, 1960, in Argentina. He came to Los Angeles in 1990, and joined the Church of Scientology’s Sea Organization. He worked as an accountant at the “Citizens Commission on Human Rights” (CCHR), whose website describes itself as “a nonprofit mental health watchdog” organization. The group is known for opposition for the profession of psychiatry as practiced in the US. Less known is that CCHR is staffed by Church of Scientology Sea Org members, and adheres to the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard, the controversial science-fiction author who founded the Church of Scientology in the 1950’s. Vico began to voice disagreement with the Church as he felt it diverged from the original teachings of L. Ron Hubbard in its current state. Vico cut ties with the Sea Organization and exited the SO in the late 1990’s.

After his death, family members discovered documents indicating Vico was preparing to file a lawsuit against the Church of Scientology, along with copies of letters Vico wrote to his congresswoman, complaining of harassment and surveillance by COS, and a police report, again in which Vico had complained about harassment of him by the Church of Scientology.

Interestingly, an acquaintance of Vico’s, Mr. Steve Brackett, of Clearwater FL, (also a member of the Church of Scientology) similarly leaped to his death from the same Highway 1 Bixby Bridge on the Big Sur Coast, six years previously, on May 28, 2009. Conrado Vico's father is a very high military official in Argentina.
Conrado is survived by two sisters and one brother.
Great that he exited the cult before he passed

Fly High Conrado. Vaya Con Dios.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:49 am

This is Conrado's last letter to the cult before he killed himself.
Conrado believed that the technology of the Cult was his salvation.
They had used him for slave labor, but they now declared him "illegal pc."

(Part 1)
To: Pam Shannon OSA, LA Day
Church of Scientology
4810 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
cc: Dir I&R Wise Int.
6331 Hollywood Blvd., Ste. 701
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Re: My Illegal Pc Petition and my status as a member of the Church of Scientology

This is to inform you that due to a number of events that have transpired in the last few years since I last petitioned you, I do no longer support nor I consider myself a member of the Church of Scientology.
My reasons are as follows:

The Church of Scientology suppressive Management was the only entity that stopped me cold on my way up the bridge. This was done while in the Sea Org and after I had been thoroughly security checked, effectively completing grade two and after having attained the EP of the PTS Rundown, with my father totally handled in session.

The idiots that run the tech lines at AO and Snr. C/S Int, had nothing better to do than to declared me illegal Pc based on my father’s Intelligence career. It did no matter that I was already disconnected and living 5000 miles away in another country. It did not matter that I have removed myself, on my own determinism from all association with the Argentinean Navy Intelligence and my family, becoming a semi homeless expatriate in Los Angeles.

More importantly, it did no matter that neither my father nor any member of my family ever dared to interfere with me in my adult life, let alone with Scientology.

No, the Squirrels had to reverse every gain that I had made with Scientology and end My Grade II by kicking me out of the Bridge and effectively parking me in limbo for the next 20 years of my life.

No, you had to make sure that I was guilty of having being born in the wrong’ family, and to paraphrase Sonya, the corrupt EO of LA DAY, I was responsible by “agreement”.

Then while I was spun in by the sudden, arbitrary and capricious denial of scientology, one degrade being pretending to be the Supercargo at Wise Int., refused to put me on a routing out form, while the idiot that called himself CO Wise Int (Quentin Strub) attempted to manhandle me into remaining in the Sea Org (while being illegal pc of course). Quentin and his robots at Wise Int tried to top that up with an unsuccessful attempt at having me redo all of my recently done confessionals. Those were the actions of a cult, clearly intended to reverse Scientology tech on me, with the sole intention of forcefully keeping me as a body for your own benefit.
Apparently the highest tone level that is attained in the Sea Organization is between owning and controlling bodies.

It gets even better. Gary Jacobs the MAA at AOLA in 1989 justified my being declared illegal pc because he saw my father as a “dangerous psychotic”.

Irony of Ironies I was stopped cold and thrown out of the Bridge, because by all accounts, my father acted very much like one sociopath, also known as COB RTC, David Miscavige, the self-appointed Leader of Scientology.

In defense of my father. He was from a time and place where violence and intolerance for political view was the norm. In my country, people have been regularly killing and beating them self up for over half a century just for daring to express a different ideology. My father was a member of a group whose avowed goals and purposes were to violently attack and suppress any perceived enemy of the state. He did not pretend to be the leader of a religion that brings a new age of spiritual freedom and understanding to the people of earth, as David Miscavage does. While pretending to be the successor of LRH, David Miscavige beats tortures and incarcerates any unlucky Sea Org member that has fallen within his poisonous influence.

No, the only people that have ever denied Scientology to me have been Sea Org members, and the International Management of Scientology. It was all done quoting LRH, of course, and for my “own good” mind you.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Sea Org under David Miscavage, given the opportunity, would turn the entire planet into a control operation nightmare, which would make the Argentinean Junta’s repression apparatus look like child’s play.

Believe me; I’m not looking forward to a future where forced confessions, sleep deprivation, and coercion are the “Road to Total Freedom”. Where forced detention in The Hole, and RPF reeducation camps are exported to the world as the technologies for the mind. It sounds like Black Dianetics to me.

~~~to be continued
Last edited by Karen#1 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:24 pm

8/20/12

Church of Scientology

4810 Sunset Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90027

Los Angeles, CA 90028

Last letter to cult before suicicde (Part 2)

Last year I watched in total shock how a bunch of so called “OTs”, carrying head mounted cameras laid siege to Marty Rathbuns’s house for months. They were publicly harassing Marty, his wife, and the public they were ministering to. These imbeciles were attempting to carry out a modern inquisition, making a spectacle for the entire world to see. Marty’s crime? To audit people that had been abused by the squirreled practices of your cult.

Are these fanatic robots the products that Scientology generates these days? Are these idiots your OTs?

Then, January this year I watched in disbelief how the legal arm of the church was in the process of annihilating Debbie Cook, one of the most productive and loyal Scientologist that have served the Church. Her sole crime? To have witnessed and personally suffered David Miscavige numerous assaults and battery on herself and other executives. This is now a matter of public record.

Scientology has morphed from a cool Spiritual Philosophy, founded on LRH’s emphasis on self determinism and personal freedom, into some modern caricature of the Christian medieval cult that brought us the Dark Ages and the Inquisition.
You are riding on the back of thousands of years of the great Eastern traditions, the immortal Vedas, Buddhism and Taoism, and your Executives and OT ambassadors, act like greedy TV evangelists and cheap car salesman.

You have the tools to finally make enlightenment a reality for most of the people of earth, and all you can do is extort money, own and control the lives of your parishioners.

You were trusted by LRH with running out “The Christ implant” off the people of earth, not to restimulate everybody back into the mud again.

You have turned gold into black water, freedom into entrapment, and trust into betrayal.

You have taken advantage of the weakest points for a human being: our chronic amnesia and oblivion of our true nature, and shamelessly exploited them against us with a never ending mystery sandwich and a cleverly constructed maze of conflicting and contradictory LRH policies and tech.

In the same vein as the corrupt priest of old, you pretend to stand at the Gates of Heaven, as arrogant, self appointed arbiters of all maters spiritual, sanctimonious zealots with a mission to save the world.

Incidentally, I can report to you, that by my personal inspection, I have found “Heaven” alive and well, untouched by your efforts, its installation fully functioning and busy as ever. My guess is that at the abysmal rate and manner by which you are applying Scientology, “Heaven” will most likely remain so for many thousands of years to come.

So to Pam Shannon, Snr C/S Int, Church of Scientology, et al:

I can’t care less if you approve or disapprove of me. You can take all my petitions and wipe your asses with them for all I care.

You have lost all credibility and have no further relevance to me.

I’m clear, well audited and well trained; I achieved that very easily, once I effectively removed myself from your suppressive influence.

The majority of LRH materials are free and available to anyone on the internet.

The OT levels are also available outside of your walls. Your monopoly of the tech has been broken, and I plan to take full advantage of that.

I began this adventure 30 years ago, by very reluctantly allowing myself to enter into your Church.

I used then, an LRH quote of the Buddha from the Creation of Human Ability, to convince myself that this “religion” was not going to become the nefarious cult that I knew it will become.

I think it is only fair that I use the same quote to leave this cult:

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made

up of our thoughts.

By oneself evil is done; by oneself one suffers; by oneself evil is left undone; by oneself one is purified. Purity and impurity belong to oneself; no one can purify another.”

Your black enchantment has ended.
Conrado Vico

P.S. Do not bother to respond if you are a Church of Scientology staff or an eager beaver cult member, as I do not wish to have any further communication with you.

Friends and anybody with their critical thinking abilities intact are welcome.

8/20/12

Church of Scientology
4810 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Los Angeles, CA 90028

Last year I watched in total shock how a bunch of so called “OTs”, carrying head mounted cameras laid siege to Marty Rathbuns’s house for months. They were publicly harassing Marty, his wife, and the public they were ministering to. These imbeciles were attempting to carry out a modern inquisition, making a spectacle for the entire world to see. Marty’s crime? To audit people that had been abused by the squirreled practices of your cult.

Are these fanatic robots the products that Scientology generates these days? Are these idiots your OTs?

Then, January this year I watched in disbelief how the legal arm of the church was in the process of annihilating Debbie Cook, one of the most productive and loyal Scientologist that have served the Church. Her sole crime? To have witnessed and personally suffered David Miscavige numerous assaults and battery on herself and other executives. This is now a matter of public record.

Scientology has morphed from a cool Spiritual Philosophy, founded on LRH’s emphasis on self determinism and personal freedom, into some modern caricature of the Christian medieval cult that brought us the Dark Ages and the Inquisition.

You are riding on the back of thousands of years of the great Eastern traditions, the immortal Vedas, Buddhism and Taoism, and your Executives and OT ambassadors, act like greedy TV evangelists and cheap car salesman.

You have the tools to finally make enlightenment a reality for most of the people of earth, and all you can do is extort money, own and control the lives of your parishioners.

You were trusted by LRH with running out “The Christ implant” off the people of earth, not to restimulate everybody back into the mud again.

You have turned gold into black water, freedom into entrapment, and trust into betrayal.

You have taken advantage of the weakest points for a human being: our chronic amnesia and oblivion of our true nature, and shamelessly exploited them against us with a never ending mystery sandwich and a cleverly constructed maze of conflicting and contradictory LRH policies and tech.

In the same vein as the corrupt priest of old, you pretend to stand at the Gates of Heaven, as arrogant, self appointed arbiters of all maters spiritual, sanctimonious zealots with a mission to save the world.

Incidentally, I can report to you, that by my personal inspection, I have found “Heaven” alive and well, untouched by your efforts, its installation fully functioning and busy as ever. My guess is that at the abysmal rate and manner by which you are applying Scientology, “Heaven” will most likely remain so for many thousands of years to come.

I can’t care less if you approve or disapprove of me. You can take all my petitions and wipe your asses with them for all I care.

I’m clear, well audited and well trained; I achieved that very easily, once I effectively removed myself from your suppressive influence.

The OT levels are also available outside of your walls. Your monopoly of the tech has been broken, and I plan to take full advantage of that.

I began this adventure 30 years ago, by very reluctantly allowing myself to enter into your Church.

I used then, an LRH quote of the Buddha from the Creation of Human Ability, to convince myself that this “religion” was not going to become the nefarious cult that I knew it will become.

“All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts, it is made

up of our thoughts.

By oneself evil is done; by oneself one suffers; by oneself evil is left undone; by oneself one is purified. Purity and impurity belong to oneself; no one can purify another.”

Conrado Vico

P.S. Do not bother to respond if you are a Church of Scientology staff or an eager beaver cult member, as I do not wish to have any further communication with you.

8/20/12

Church of Scientology
4810 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Los Angeles, CA 90028

\I can’t care less if you approve or disapprove of me. You can take all my petitions and wipe your asses with them for all I care.

up of our thoughts.

Conrado Vico

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:34 am

The *ONLY* thing Scientology Inc can do, is throw gasoline on the [fire to escalate matters.
Did they really think I would sit silent while they expanded their hate pages on me with Fake content ?
I get inspired to Go GO GO !
This interview was released today 20,000 hits in 3 hours....Game on. Let's see who gets on my hits, their hate pages on me, or my whistleblowing revelations..... :D :D :D :D [
/b]

<Bob@mysteriousmatters.com>

5:01 PM (22 minutes ago)

Hi Karen,

Your interview from last week is now available as of earlier today and so far has already been listened to by over 20,000 of our listeners. This number will rise as more of our regular listeners open their devices to download this episode. It was a great discussion and very informative—even shocking in many ways.

I would be honored if would share the show with your audience.

It’s available on my website (listed below), iTunes, iHeart Radio, Tunein Radio, Spreaker, and YouTube.

https://www.mysteriousmatters.com/2017/ ... ntologist/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FksSQjN9XCk

Thanks for being a great guest!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:03 am

A documentary film company tries to film Scientology at St Hill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icPXAogrYB4

Return to “Opinions & Debate”