Disconnection Reminder from The Underground Bunker

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Disconnection Reminder from The Underground Bunker

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:17 am

I am taking this from Tony Ortega's The Underground Bunker of February 4, 2017
http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/04/scient ... o-be-like/

I modified it slightly. This list does not have The Underground Bunker's links. I converted the number of days reported into years and months, rounding to the nearest whole month and added up the time for all eleven individuals who are disconnected.

Scientology disconnection, a reminder

Bernie Headley has not seen his daughter Stephanie in 4,653 days. 12 years, 9 months
Claudio and Renata Lugli have not seen their son Flavio in 2,250 days. 6 years, 2 months
Lori Hodgson has not seen her son Jeremy in 1,002 days. 2 years, 9 months
Joe Reaiche has not seen his daughter Alanna Masterson in 4,587 days. 12 years, 7 months
Derek Bloch has not seen his father Darren in 1,757 days. 4 years, 10 months
Cindy Plahuta has not seen her daughter Kara in 2,077 days. 5 years, 8 months
Claire Headley has not seen her mother Gen in 2,052 days. 5 years, 7 months
Brian Sheen has not seen his daughter Spring in 817 days. 2 years, 3 months
Phil and Willie Jones have not seen their son Mike in 1,178 days. 3 years, 3 months
Mary Jane Sterne has not seen her daughter Samantha in 1,422 days. 3 years, 11 months
Kate Bornstein has not seen her daughter Jessica in 12,531 days. 34 years, 4 months

Total disconnected time: 34,362 days. 94 years, 2 months
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Disconnection Reminder from The Underground Bunker

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:29 pm

My family members got disconnected in the late 1980's so it's been about 30 years.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:51 pm

I think it would be instructive to compile more information on Scientology's disconnection. A quick Google search tells me this isn't already being done. A more thorough search might be in order. If it isn't being done we could set up a thread here to collect the information. I can see some problems with doing it here. The main one is I think many ex members and disconnected family members don't come here often, if at all. People might want us to have the statistical information without their names attached to it. I think the information wanted would be the date of the disconnection and, if it has been cancelled, due to a deal with Scientology or the disconnected person leaving, the date of reconnection.

I'm putting that there for discussion. If people want to post disconnection information here, that's fine, but this thread isn't here for that reason.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

It seems Tony Ortega is keeping track of the disconnection statistics on The Underground Bunker.
As of this writing the number of people disconnected is now sixteen, up from eleven on February 5.

I have it in mind to update this thread periodically with Tony Ortega's list, but I'll do it less frequently than Tony Ortega does.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker now lists 18 individuals who have been affected (infected?) by Scientology's disconnection. I have converted the days to years and months and added a cumulative total.

Bernie Headley has not seen his daughter Stephanie in 4,665 days. 12 years, 9 months
Claudio and Renata Lugli have not seen their son Flavio in 2,262 days. 6 years, 2 months
Sara Goldberg has not seen her daughter Ashley in 1,302 days. 3 years, 7 months
Lori Hodgson has not seen her son Jeremy in 1,014 days. 2 years, 9 months
Marie Bilheimer has not seen her mother June in 481 days. 1 year, 4 months
Joe Reaiche has not seen his daughter Alanna Masterson in 4,599 days. 12 years, 7 months
Derek Bloch has not seen his father Darren in 1,769 days. 4 years, 10 months
Cindy Plahuta has not seen her daughter Kara in 2,089 days. 5 years, 9 months
Claire Headley has not seen her mother Gen in 2,064 days. 5 years, 8 months
Ramana Dienes-Browning has not seen her mother Jancis in 420 days. 1 year, 2 months
Mike Rinder has not seen his son Benjamin in 4,722 days. 12 years, 11 months
Brian Sheen has not seen his daughter Spring in 829 days. 2 years, 3 months
Skip Young has not seen his daughters Megan and Alexis for 1,231 days. 3 years, 4 months
Mary Kahn has not seen her son Sammy in 1,104 days. 3 years
Lois Reisdorf has not seen her son Craig in 685 days. 1 year, 10 months
Phil and Willie Jones have not seen their son Mike in 1,190 days. 3 years, 3 months
Mary Jane Sterne has not seen her daughter Samantha in 1,434 days. 3 years, 11 months
Kate Bornstein has not seen her daughter Jessica in 12,543 days. 34 years, 4 months

Cumulative disconnected time: 44,394 days. 121 years, 8 months
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 pm

I took the data again and did some calculations, on October 11, 2017.

Bernie Headley has not seen his daughter Stephanie in 4,899 days. 13 years, 5 months
Brian Sheen has not seen his grandson Leo in 45 days. 1.5 months
Clarissa Adams has not seen her parents Walter and Irmin Huber in 1,108 days. 3 years
Carol Nyburg has not seen her daughter Nancy in 1,882 days. 5 years, 2 months
Jamie Sorrentini Lugli has not seen her father Irving in 2,656 days. 7 years, 3 months
Quailynn McDaniel has not seen her brother Sean in 2,002 days. 5 years, 6 months
Claudio and Renata Lugli have not seen their son Flavio in 2,496 days. 6 years, 10 months
Sara Goldberg has not seen her daughter Ashley in 1,536 days. 4 years, 2.5 months
Lori Hodgson has not seen her son Jeremy and daughter Jessica in 1,248 days. 3 years, 5 months
Marie Bilheimer has not seen her mother June in 774 days. 2 years, 1.5 months
Joe Reaiche has not seen his daughter Alanna Masterson in 4,863 days. 13 years, 4 months
Derek Bloch has not seen his father Darren in 2,003 days. 5 years, 6 months
Cindy Plahuta has not seen her daughter Kara in 2,323 days. 6 years, 4.5 months
Claire Headley has not seen her mother Gen in 2,298 days. 6 years, 3.6 months
Ramana Dienes-Browning has not seen her mother Jancis in 654 days. 1 year, 9.6 months
Mike Rinder has not seen his son Benjamin and daughter Taryn in 4,956 days. 13 years, 7 months
Brian Sheen has not seen his daughter Spring in 1,062 days. 2 years, 11 months
Skip Young has not seen his daughters Megan and Alexis for 1,465 days. 4 years
Mary Kahn has not seen her son Sammy in 1,338 days. 3 years, 8 months
Lois Reisdorf has not seen her son Craig in 919 days. 2 years, 6 months
Phil and Willie Jones have not seen their son Mike and daughter Emily in 1,424 days. 3 years, 11 months
Mary Jane Sterne has not seen her daughter Samantha in 1,668 days. 4 years, 7 months
Kate Bornstein has not seen her daughter Jessica in 12,777 days. 35 years

Cumulative disconnected time: 56,396 days. 154 years, 6 months
Doris Lessing

Scientology

Re: Disconnection Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:05 pm

Scientology Disconnection
Is there a disconnection here in the association of what makes the number one? Please Googling the terms and rate the density of the top ten sites in Googling Disconnection Scientology.... or Scientology Disconnection.

Is there one website that clearly has
-One of the largest amount of articles about Disconnection Scientology - High topic density
-Qualitatively written, adding verifiable facts to common knowledge to anyone
-in broad spectra of angles and way to look at it in several layers
-liked and linked by many
This is the commonly number 1 in the search result, and the heavy one

But here in this searching -far away from being on top when searching. To me this is a problem having "Scientology church" on top just like the cannibalistic right to vote in the name of the newly eaten human, like the natural implant in the stomach.

https://tonyortega.org/category/disconnection/
Around 50 articles filled with facts in the OT (Ortega Tony Scientology debunker)

What do you think is stopping this website from being the number one on the topic "Scientology Disconnection" Any good guesses?

Please add some knowledge here, i have my opinion already and i really dont like that the copy scientology as the military org that loves to define itself as a church as number one. Simply because, it is narrow-minded in it's religious bigotry. Or if one might say has so low density and quality in angles of the topic that it barely should be a top 10 in the search results. In my opinion it is pretty skilled to not be on top 1 with that density of quality. How could this be explained?

I sincerely believe that taking the number one place in the search results of "Disconnection Scientology" as well as "Scientology" .... and so on in the central theme, is a very good way to make a change to what is happening today, and this would in my view just simply mirroring the facts that there are more broad spectrum knowledge outside scientology than inside scientology as well as Scientologist and knowledge about what it is. Ok, just for the record i think this is the best website in the topic and a clear number one in the serp (search engine result page) to. But it's hard to make every transform from the outside. This would simply be to reconnect the imagined picture into reality, by increasing the visibility. what else?

Scientology debunker OT is in many metrical ways of analysis the best and most updated source of modern writing about the topics about Scientology, but also underrated. With being number one comes a responsibility to be visible to. But as an artist, writer or painter seldom can do everything in selling and marketing the overall, that's true. But when realizing might also be a point of setting someone on the art of visibility and just do what ones do best. being the leading broadest expert on the topic Scientology, Scientology Disconnection and showing it in the fact of reconnection in the visibility. Scientology debunker is the given number one in many searches, but it seldom shows up.

Anyone can by them-self analyze the Scientology Disconnection SERP and judge by
-quality
-quality density
-connections in density to the topic
-angles of the topic in spectra of the light (scientology disconnection form many sides not just one)
-adding of new facts, just not rewriting old
Know search "Scientology archive" and look day after day at a stable results. Why?
-just because of the above factors

Making it visible from distance means sharing the intent line, to the tagged category, in naming the area of the surface to the honest meaning until the image of the picture & getting the meaning
https://tonyortega.org/2016/11/30/amy-s ... onnection/
https://tonyortega.org/2016/04/15/scien ... y-but-why/
https://tonyortega.org/2016/03/05/outfr ... hollywood/
https://tonyortega.org/2016/11/24/leah- ... onnection/
https://tonyortega.org/2017/01/07/phil- ... onnection/
https://tonyortega.org/2016/08/27/scien ... d-expires/

in a wider meaning
from elephant to the sneeze mathematics of Hubbardeeze - Narcissus in black and white
Image this tribute ion & what makes the viral dash wing in code of distributionImage

What Scientology Experts as Scientologists generally are bad at
This could also be a larger discussion about how Scientology expert from inside now being Scientologist looking at scientology from several angles are just like normal humans and seldom writes the most obvious. In this topic the most obvious is "Scientology" not sci cos of cos! and the central topic that made change and still would make that change. Looking at this logic's is also seing why the largest density of know-how about Scientology & Scientologist is NOT on top of Google. Where it in my opinion should be just because of this fundamental fact. The density of the know-how & Fact. Just that. Xenu.net is number one in "Scientology Archive" and there is nothing strange in that. It is a fact stated from the quality mass of density. It could also be invisible with the same reading to the naked human eye, with the same information put on picture named IMG_XIPclone44 or 5XYKTCA61CG204390. the latest at least end up in scientology master spy's old car. That someone might want to buy just for the DNA Sample. :xenu:

It might seems of topic yes, but writing this in a silent pray has many done already, now it is just to put it where it can make difference to meaning as the seeds of language.
- in respect and honour to all victims, and those who dare to stand up for them - it is just a practical language of speaking.
Disconnection is in itself speaking just death - and this is the aim of it - nothing else - Disconnection from faith in ones self - i think this should be visible

Return to “Opinions & Debate”