Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Scientology and the Kingdom of Chug. ***NEW Video***

Tony O gave a lot of good background here ~~
http://tonyortega.org/2017/01/28/move-o ... e-of-chug/

CLICK HERE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msA3MlG4zc&t=139s

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:51 am

Karen#1 wrote:Scientology and the Kingdom of Chug. ***NEW Video***

Tony O gave a lot of good background here ~~
http://tonyortega.org/2017/01/28/move-o ... e-of-chug/

CLICK HERE :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msA3MlG4zc&t=139s
I thought Hubbard said, 'no joking.'
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:27 am

7 of the MOST DISTURBING CULTS in the US, Scientology Inc made the list along with Charles Manson group, the Branch Dividians etc.

CLICK here ~~
http://emgn.com/s2/7-disturbing-cults-america-2/

Sadly, the FLDS is not the only influential cult with a lot of followers in the United States. Here is a countdown of seven of the most dangerous and bizarre cults in America that have made headlines over the past few years.
7. Scientology.
Technically no longer a cult in the United States, Scientology is a belief system that is estimated to have anywhere from eight to 15 million members worldwide.

It was created in 1954 by science fiction author L. Ron Hubbard. Yes, a religion created by a science fiction author. Scientology is based on a pseudoscience called Dianetics. It is believed that a person is a spirit (thetan), dwelling temporarily in a human body. The basic principle is that over the course of existence, thetans have forgotten their former god-like status because of MEST: Matter, Energy, Space and Time. Scientologists strive to return to their thetan’s natural state, by overcoming MEST. Once someone learns to control their thetan outside their body, they can supposedly be telekinetic.

Then there’s this whole part about Xenu, the dictator of the Galactic Confederacy, but it’s part of the church’s secret “Advanced Technology”. This secret can only be unlocked after a lengthy sequence of courses that cost large amounts of money. Tom Cruise probably knows all about it.

Although Scientology is now officially recognized as a religion in the United States (for tax purposes), it is still considered a cult in countries like France, Germany and Norway. In Belgium, the Scientology church is currently under criminal trial. The charges against them are bribery, extortion, fraud, violation of the privacy and unlicensed practicing of medicine. If this trial results in a conviction, Scientology will be banned from the country.

Many people have come out against the dubious practices within the Scientology church, including celebrities like Leah Remini and Lisa Marie Presley, who have accused the church of brainwashing its members.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:21 am

David Miscavige's father Ron Miscavige does a REALLY good interview here ~~
https://www.mysteriousmatters.com/2017/ ... miscavige/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:44 pm

There are times when the Cult seems mentally unhinged.
Read this threat letter from their Lawyer Burt Deixler (25 years on their payroll) below.

I posted some images on Facebook of Jeffrey and myself having dinner with Phil and Willie
Possibly this made them feel I was in a "conspiracy"
Note the language ~~ laugh with me ~~ they are going to PROVE in COURT that I have "HIP DEEP INVOLVEMENT in disgraceful intentional infliction of emotional distress" ! Even going so far as to asking whether they should serve the law suit directly to me or to my lawyer.
So where is the law suit ? 1 year later nothing.

PATHOLOGICAL LIARS !

These accusations are hot air, bogus. utter codswallop.
I do not know that A & E got threatened with litigation incessantly, almost daily while they were filming.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 am

READ Tony Ortega's blog::
http://tonyortega.org/2017/02/25/more-f ... -products/
Izzie Chait and Mary Ann Chait have been Scientologists for 35+ years. They have donated million to Miscavige's causes and schemes. They both did their entire Bridge to OT 8 (years ago) and raised their children strictly on Scientology precepts.
All along the way, Izzie did his illegal harm of endangered animals as he discovered China was a huge market. Chinese medicine believe in using elephant tusks and rhino horns and pay huge sums of money.
So the animals get slaughtered.
But Karma stepped in. Izzi
Then, a couple of years ago, instead of being a high elevated human being, Ot 8, Izzie had a stroke. The paramedics took a long time to come and Izzie was comatose for a while. He has slowly recovered but is not mobile and has limited memory.
Meanwhile 2 of his kids Scientology born, bred and raised have been indicted, one is in Federal prison, the other indicted read Tony's post above.
The family have *disconnected* with Jake who is imprisoned, a full blown disconnection.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... family.jpg
Last edited by Karen#1 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 am

The Scientology highest spiritual level is called "OT 8"
About half a million dollars hard cash to get there. Mary Ann and Izzie Chait went to OT 8
One of the claims is to allegedly "handle" whole track amnesia !
Absolute Fake hyperventilating rubbish. OT 8s get dementia and memory loss over and over again.
Some cannot recall what happened earlier in the week, leave alone recall of past lives and what they ate for breakfast in the Roman Empire AD 20.
Not only is OT 8 Izzie Chait progressively losing memory but he refuses to have sessions and is disconnected from the Cult in spite of efforts of Flag to send auditors to counsel him.
2 Scientology raised kids in jail/on their way to jail.
This write up is the submission to the Judge on Jake's behalf (He is currently serving a 1 year sentence in Federal prison.)

Joey went to Scientology schools, and at 18 joined the Sea Org. At 23, he went to work for his father at I.M. Chait Gallery. These were the only two jobs Joey ever had. “Joey’s conduct was largely attributable to the cruel abuses, beliefs and ambitions of his father and the Church,” the document says.

— In the Sea Org, “Joey was beaten and constantly subjected to sleep and food deprivation as well as the constant fear of interrogation. The mandated conformity took away one’s ‘right to self.’ Joey, like all members who take classes, also had to sign a confidentiality agreement, promising not to divulge the Church’s philosophy, practices, or assaults.”

— Joey oversaw the delivery of OT III, the “Xenu” story that reveals to upper-level Scientologists that their being is made up of thousands of invisible alien entities. “When Joey’s statistics (i.e., his ‘well-done’ auditing hours) were low, his supervisor would smack him on the head with her hand or anything else she was holding. When Joey provided an explanation, the supervisor would scream at him in front of the other auditors and call him a ‘faggot’ and a ‘degraded being’.”

— “He was also forced to endure ‘corrective therapy’ to ‘fix’ his homosexual tendencies. In addition, his penalty included hard labor, such as cleaning toilets, cleaning the kitchen, and emptying the huge trash dumpsters. Furthermore, he was subjected to mental abuse by interrogators, who put him on an E-meter and grilled him for hours until he confessed his sins.”

— “Further humiliation came when the Church imposed a $39,000 ‘bill’ for Scientology counseling and courses that he had completed under the billion-year contract. Izzy told Joey that he had to pay off this ‘debt’ to the Church by working at the Gallery. Joey’s parents also requested that he remain with the Church in the hope that he would be turned ‘straight’.”

— So, hit with the classic “freeloader’s debt” that a departing Sea Org member is saddled with, Joey went to work at the gallery, where employees were forced to sign L. Ron Hubbard “business management” contracts in order to work there.

— “Until his father fell ill three years ago, Joey had no personal bank account, a business credit card with a low limit, and he did not know what his salary was. His father, and the company accountant, completely managed his affairs. This was, according to Izzy, because Joey could not manage money and because the business had to pay Scientology for Joey’s debt.”

— “Izzy had total control of the business and was in charge of all of the buying as well as policies and procedures.”

— “Joey occasionally shipped art carvings made from ivory and rhinoceros horn to U.S. based third parties, such as UPS stores or friends/family members of the buyers. Joey understood that the artwork would be sent out of the United States, but he never verified that the buyers obtained the required export permits. The first time that this issue arose, Joey asked Izzy what to do and Izzy characteristically responded, ‘don’t mess up the sale’.”

Germano, having set up that dynamic between Joey and his father, also describes how byzantine the federal regulations are that govern antique art items made of rhino horn, and that Joey struggled to understand them. She says that Joey did realize that what he had done was wrong, and he pleaded guilty. But she pointed out that art dealers who had previously been charged and who were more obviously motivated by greed, had received probation and not prison time. Joey, she argues, was motivated by fear, and regretted it. She quotes from a letter written by Joey himself…

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:37 am

Izzie Chait, 35 year Scientologist. millions to the Cult, highest level of all OT 8. Had a stroke a couple of years ago, has limited mobility and dementia.

True testimony to the effectiveness of spiritual technology of the Cult of Scientology

Here's Izzie with partial skeleton of tiger. Izzie traded illegally for decades. The Cult benefitted from the $$$$$
So what else is new ?

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Karen#1 wrote:Izzie Chait, 35 year Scientologist. millions to the Cult, highest level of all OT 8. Had a stroke a couple of years ago, has limited mobility and dementia.

True testimony to the effectiveness of spiritual technology of the Cult of Scientology

Here's Izzie with partial skeleton of tiger. Izzie traded illegally for decades. The Cult benefitted from the $$$$$
So what else is new ?

I think many people involved with Scientology don't really get 'Scientology ethics.' They don't get 'Scientology justice' either but that's another topic. More detailed discussion would require its own thread. A person giving large quantities of money to Scientology 'has their ethics in.' If they get that money through criminal means the only other requirement to 'have their ethics in,' is that they don't get caught or if they do get caught Scientology is not implicated nor suffers from bad PR.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Fixated as the Cult is on confessionals and finding out the CRIMES of the participant which is a *Huge* part of their current technology,
how absurd is it, that with their police polygraph machines and ALL their "sec checking" :::::ahem::::: *technology* they could not find out about Izzie's illegal trading/auctions for decades so that eventually the US Government had to intervene. One son Joey already in the Federal Pen and another indicted ...see Tony O's link in the OP (first post).

Remember, Izzie and MaryAnn were constant big donors.
You get a lot of free pass when the $$$$$$ are flowing.

AOLA has been *servicing* MaryAnn with an OSA approved auditor while she cares for her incapacitated OT 8 husband.

At one point Izzie Chait was the head of CCHR LA ~~ with a mandate to take out psychiatrists.

I found it hilarious in the video above that Izzie accused Marty of interstate trafficking in pc folders !!!!

Who was the Interstate/Global smuggler/trafficker ?

DCchoice ~ we would need to start a new thread on the OT levels question.

I am wondering in the next indictment will be the next brother or MaryAnn. This was a family~~ In Cahoots.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:12 am

If Izzie is too feeble to be questioned, his wife MaryAnn can't be forced to testify against him. However, MaryAnn should be investigated in her own right. Maybe there will be a rush among the Chaits to point the fingers at each other.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:50 am

Don Carlo wrote:If Izzie is too feeble to be questioned, his wife MaryAnn can't be forced to testify against him. However, MaryAnn should be investigated in her own right. Maybe there will be a rush among the Chaits to point the fingers at each other.
That might happen. Individuals without conscience can and do work together for their mutual benefit but they are always willing and capable of throwing the people they have associated with under the bus.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:31 pm

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

I spent most of my twenties entrenched in Scientology, working at the Celebrity Centre around all the big-name Scientologists of Hollywood. I was convinced the “religion” could help me and others with whatever was ruining our lives. That’s what they told me when I first took the “Personality Test” right there on Hollywood Boulevard on a warm summer night.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Topic Headings:

1. You Cannot Be a Christian and Still Be a Scientologist.

2. All Non-Scientologists are Regarded with Disdain.

3. Scientologists Believe They Are Above the Law.

4. Celebrities are their Bait.

5. Hubbard and Hitler Had a lot in Common.

http://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritua ... ology.html

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:46 pm

In order to celebrate their further FAIR GAME and Fake data on me on new hate pages, I will respond with videos that really truly GET INTO THE HEART OF THE TECH AND SO ON.

Competition is in my blood.
Let's see who gets more views, my videos or their Hate Pages on me !!! Laughter.

***********New Video*************
Church of Scientology: Gorilla, Bear, Obscene Dog and Heaven Implants
Hubbard has authored that a lot of problems humans have stems back to psychiatry and that psychiatrists are "whole track implanters."
What is an Implant ?
How do Implants relate to Scientology and OT levels ?
Why is so much of Scientology theology focused on Implants ?
This video explains.
And here is the Hubbard authored issue on his visit to *heaven*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-EKutcF-N8

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:15 am

Jeffrey Augustine interviews Steve Hassan on the Cult of Scientology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYxe8MIFxHw

Return to “Opinions & Debate”