How I Fooled the E-meter.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: How I Fooled the E-meter.

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:40 pm

"The e-meter shows that al thetan motherfuckers have departed from a person's body. And yet that person had not acquired supernatural capabilities. How that simple fact could be interpreted?" I said

"Some OTs have left the cult because they saw that they have achieved nothing. But some see their supernatural capabilities occasionally popping up, although they do not realize that they experience hallucinations. For them the line between the reality and hallucinations ceased to exist," said Fiona.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm

"What kind of hallucination do they usually have?" I said.

"The most common hallucination is the exteriorization. At the second place is the telekinesis. They believe that they saw themselves moving small objects such as tree leaves, match boxes, ash trays, etc. For some reason the levitation is a very rare hallucination. But they often see themselves telepathically communicating with their friends and relatives," said Fiona.

"But what do their friends say about that?" I said.

"They almost never ask their friends and relatives for a verbal confirmation of a telepathic communication, so their friends do not know anything about these hallucinations," said Fiona.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:17 pm

"This begs the question -- let's say an OT sees that he telekinetically moved a plate, but the e-meter indicates that there were no movement. How does he interpret the e-meter readings?" I said.

"As far as I know, OTs do not use the e-meter to confirm their "supernatural abilities", so the situation that you described never arises," said Fiona.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 pm

"At OT 6 level Scientologists are supposed to get rid of all BTs. The BT departure is confirmed by the e-meter. But there are also OT 7 and OT 8 levels, which means that the e-meter is wrong -- the BTs keep coming back. How to the auditors explain the OT 7 and OT 8 e-meter readings?" I said

Fiona smiled and said, "I'm not an expert on Scientology, I do not know how they explain this crap. But I'm sure Hubbard explained it in his crazy writings."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:33 pm

"An e-meter can easily confirm that an OT had "moved" a small object telekinetically. But, even it had confirmed that a large object was moved telekinetically, it is easy for an OT or his friends to see that there was no movement. An e-meter might indicate that a car was moved 100 feet away from its original place. How would an OT explain this discrepancy?" I said

"Apparently, Hubbard took care of that by stating that only small objects can be moved telekinetically. It means that an OT would not attempt to move a large object," said Fiona

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:22 pm

"According to Hubbard, sooner or later the expelled thetans return to the body. Do the auditors use the e-meter to confirm their return?" I said

"No, they don't." said Fiona

"Still, an OT needs some kind of transformation." I said

"They get the best confirmation possible -- they are not acquiring supernatural abilities," said Fiona.

"They must be mighty disappointed, " I said

"Of course, they are. But they keep on trying to become demigods, " said Fiona.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:24 pm

"The rule is simple -- if you're stats are down, you go to RPF. Why even bother giving a sec check to a person who is shipped to RPF?" I said

"Indeed, some people were sent to RPF without a sec check, a client of mine was one of them. But there is a huge problem with the rule -- it doesn't say how low one's stats must be to justify his RPF assignment; the decision to send a person to RPF is subjective. A person who sent a fellow Sea Org member to RPF must justify his decision; otherwise, his boss might not like his decision, and they might send him to RPF instead. Thus he needs to show everyone that a new RPF member didn't pass a sec check, " said Fiona

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Demented Founder wrote:"The rule is simple -- if you're stats are down, you go to RPF. Why even bother giving a sec check to a person who is shipped to RPF?" I said

"Indeed, some people were sent to RPF without a sec check, a client of mine was one of them. But there is a huge problem with the rule -- it doesn't say how low one's stats must be to justify his RPF assignment; the decision to send a person to RPF is subjective. A person who sent a fellow Sea Org member to RPF must justify his decision; otherwise, his boss might not like his decision, and they might send him to RPF instead. Thus he needs to show everyone that a new RPF member didn't pass a sec check, " said Fiona
The cult leader can discipline any cult follower in any manner for any reason. The cult leader is exempt from all rules and disciplinary actions in the cult they lead.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:17 pm

DM personally sent Pat Broeker to RPF's RPF, just like Stalin sent several top NKVD agents to Gulag (currently NKVD is known as KGB). There is no sympathy from me for Pat, he got what he deserved, just like the NKVD agents got what they deserve.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:15 pm

"Hubbard wrote that a tomato, when it is being sliced, feels the pain that an e-meter can detect. But the Scientologists can see for themselves that this is not true," I said.

"I heard about this crazy tomato stuff couple of times from the ex-Scientologists. The problem is that Hubbard didn't specify what kind of movement of the e-meter needle shows that the fruit is in pain. It means that any kind of movement "proves" that Hubbard was right," said Fiona.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:30 pm

"Can a person have a hallucination about creation of an universe?" I said

"One of my patients suffers from bipolar disorder . One day he saw a huge hole in the sky with the planets and stars coming out of it. But he didn't claim that he created this stuff," said Fiona

"What about the OTs who think that beings other than God, grand-thetans, so to speak, can create a universe? The e-meter can confirm anything, including creation of a new universe," I said.

"Well, as far as I know, they are not at that level yet. Anyway, I do not think that such elaborate hallucination is possible," said Fiona

"What about Hubbard?" I said

"He might have seen a hole in the sky, or something like that. But even he couldn't create a universe, not even in his hallucinations, " said Fiona

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:33 pm

"What about creating stars and planets? Hubbard described the creation procedures in his book, The Creation of Human Ability. I'm sure that the e-meter can confirm a creation of these objects," I said

"Yes, he actually believed that he can create such objects. I'm sure he was more of as madman than a conman," said Fiona.

"I bet, he's on the surface of one of his planets now. The planet is called Voltar," I said.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:29 pm

"I found this story on the Internet. A Scientologist discovered that in his past life he was Jesus Christ. The e-meter confirmed his discovery, his auditors also thought that he was right. But Hubbard wrote that Jesus is not a real person but an implant. Why did these people believe that the e-meter readings were correct?" I said

Fiona said, "Very few Scientologists have read this Jesus data because it is hard to find; perhaps, on purpose. It is common believe among Scientologists that Hubbard said nothing about Jesus and other biblical figures. They also do not know that Hubbard wrote that Buddha is an implant as well. But they believe that LRH is the incarnation of Buddha."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:32 pm

"During sec checks they sometimes ask a person if he or she is homosexual. Let's say that a straight man says he is not gay, but the needle is not floating. What would happen next?" I said

"This is a good reason to leave CoS because it is obvious that the e-meter "technology" is not working. I had two cases like that. My personal yoga trainer said that he quit Scientology after staying in Sea Org for 6 months. He had a sec check, and during it he was asked if he is gay. He is a heterosexual who never had homosexual desires. But the e-meter readings "showed" that he was lying," said Fiona.

"Was it hard for him to leave the cult?" I said

""He is a rational person. He saw that Scientology is a sham," said Fiona.

"What about second generation Scientologists who were put in the same situation?" I said

"For them things are more complicated. I met a second generation girl who was never attracted to a woman. But the e-meter data "proved" that she is a lesbian. She is out of the cult now, but it was quite an adventure for her to leave CoS and at the same time maintain good relation with her parents. She had a long term plan for moving out of Sea Org, and she executed it perfectly. Do you want to know her story?" said Fiona.

"Of course, I do, " I said.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 pm

I am going to present detailed stories of a daughter and a father who had undergone extensive family therapy after leaving Sea Org. The stories are based on their therapy sessions. Luckily for them, they never truly believed in Scientology so their personalities remained unchanged by it. However, the cult became the source of the daughter's distrust of her father, and his deep remorse.

There was also a third person, their brother and son, who was present at some of their therapy sessions. He was a support person, not a Scientology victim. He never was a Sea Org member, and his brief encounter with Scientology happened when he was at the Delphi school. At the age of 13 he was transferred to a public school, and had no further contact with the cult.

The reader might ask, "What their stories have to do with the e-meter?" Trust me, they have plenty to do with the stupid device.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”