What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Demented Founder » Wed May 17, 2017 1:17 pm

"I heard that in one of his past lives LRH's name was Cola Something, and he invented the music. Wouldn't the Scientologists love to buy Cola's musical compositions?" I said

"His name was Arp Cola. I would love to get my hands on his music, and sell it for handsome price. But LRH never proved that he was a composer in a distant past, Arp's musical talents still remain hidden," said Bob

"But you could label someone else's music as the one produced by LRH," I said.

"Too risky. It is too easy to uncover this type plagiarism. I didn't want to lose my Scientology customers' trust," said Bob
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed May 24, 2017 1:22 pm

"Do you know what black Dianetics is? I thought that it has something to do with bringing the engrams back, so to speak," I said. We both laughed.

"Actually, black Dianetics is Excalibur. The bonehead wrote that anyone who reads the stupid book will become insane, so this is how the world got black Dianetics," said Bob

"I suppose, anyone who reads this crap more than once will be bored to death," I said. We laughed again.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 pm

"A fellow Sea Org member told me that LRH was fluent in French. Did he write a book in French?" I said

"Well, he wrote that the phrase "I have a headache" translates literally in French as "I have the evil in my head". Other than that he never discussed or demonstrated his knowledge of French," said Bob.

"What about Spanish? He shouted "Communista!" when Apollo was not allowed into a Chile port held by the Communist rebels, " I said

"That was the only Spanish word that he knew. He should have said, "Somos Communistas" which means "We are Communists" " said Bob

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:19 pm

"LRH was not a war hero, although the CoS members believe he was. Did you consider publishing the Scientology version of his Navy service?" I said

"Bob said, " Too risky. The outside world doesn't care about the Scientology books. As for a wartime LRH biography, it is a stolen valor. Such book would attract plenty of criticism from the media and the Veterans' Association. The OSA goons would realize that someone is using a fake LRH data to make money."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

"I heard that LRH's past lives are described in his book, Mission into Time," I said

"I heard that, too. This is the only major LRH book that I didn't publish, I didn't have time to do that. But someone else did, albeit in French," said Bob

"Is he a Scientologist?" I said

"No. He's a fellow publisher who lives in Canada; he's my friend. He liked the book so much that he translated it into French, and sold it on the general market in Canada, France, Belgium and several other countries," said Bob

"What about the copyrights?" I said

"There is a legal loophole regarding fiction books. You can translate a book into a foreign language, change names and places, rearrange the material slightly, and sell it under a new title and a new writer name. If the original writer takes you to court, you can claim that you were inspired by his book, but wrote the book yourself," said Bob

"I think, it won't work for a textbook because the formulas will remain the same," I said

"That is correct," said Bob

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

There is plenty data about the Apollo years. Bob used it to write two adventure books; one was designed for the Scientologists, it presented LREH in a positive light. The other one was aimed at the WOGs, it had a very negative view of LRH.

It took Bob 8 years to complete the books, he was busy going other things. By the time he finished the books, the CoS membership was down, so the pro-LRH book became useless.

"What about the book for the WOGs?" I said

"I cannot use my company to publish it for obvious reason. Soon I'll be looking for a publishing house to publish it. Of course, I will not publish it under my real name," said Bob

"What is your choice of a pseudonym?" I said

"Most likely, it will be L. Ron Miscavige," said Bob.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 pm

"Does anyone believe that LRH is Satan? He told his son he is," I said

"Actually, I know that at least person believes this to be the case, his name is Roman Polansky," said Bob

Bob is fluent in French, during his recent travel to France he read a magazine article about the Polansky-Hubbard connection.

"They both were members of the USA branch of OTO. According to Polansky, one day Hubbard showed him the Founder's true form, which is a red-skinned creature with horns," said Bob

"Probably, they were taking drugs together," I said

"What else could it be? But Polansky believed that he saw the true Hubbard," said Bob.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Roman Polanski's belief that LRH is Satan is reflected in his movie, Rosemary's Baby. There Satan, who looks like a human being, greets his followers on the board of a ship. Satan is dressed in Captain's uniform. The ships name cannot be seen on the screen. But the lifeboat has a logo on it saying "Apollo".

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:17 pm

"I heard that Broadway show, Cats, is based on a true story of the tribe of so-called Cat People, according to LRH," I said.

"I heard that too. The show was the basis of my book, Cat People Live Forever. The book was short, about 120 pages. The sales were brisk," said Bob

"Did you promise the readers a continuation?" I said

"Indeed, I did. But it was one year before I shut down my Scientology business, so there was no sequel," said Bob.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm

To Teach the Tech - Whats Scientology
and do so from the beginning of the written word in human history

Scientology History 1901 and really read what it says - Understand the definition from start!

Scientology History
website blog erased ....
Learn to differentiate from start what is real, science and whats the ever-transforming lullaby of having a dream and walk in the tunnel sight. Seeing all the water in the ocean and being mist in the fog lost in the perspective of soul ocean.
Last edited by Scientology on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:19 pm

'"LRH was a famous archeologist who discovered an ancient city submerged in The Mideterrenian Sea. He knew coordinates of the city because he lived there in his past life," I said

"There is such city, although it has nothing to do with LRH; he didn't discover it. I used several photos of this city as a gift to my customers who bought the LRH cowboy shirts," said Bob.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Scientology wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:26 pm
To Teach the Tech - Whats Scientology
and do so from the beginning of the written word in human history

Scientology History 1901 and really read what it says - Understand the definition from start!

Scientology History
http://scientologylrh.spotlife.se/scientology-history/
Learn to differentiate from start what is real, science and whats the ever-transforming lullaby of having a dream and walk in the tunnel sight. Seeing all the water in the ocean and being mist in the fog lost in the perspective of soul ocean.
It is a wonderful poem that almost brought me to tears. There is a slight problem with it, thought -- LRH didn't have a musical hearing, he always sung out of tune (too pitchy, as they would say on American Idol). I do have a decent musical hearing, so it is easy for me to spot all LRH's singing imperfections. That kills the fun for me, so to speak.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 pm

"Hubbard said that he is a Buddha. Did you think about writing a book about Hubbard's past life as Gautama the Buddha?" I said

"Of course, I did. I even studied the real Buddha's biography to base my book on it. But I discovered that Buddha said that the next Buddha will not be him. Unfortunately, Hubbard didn't say whether he is the new Buddha or the incarnation of the old Buddha," said Bob.

"Do you think that such details matter to the Scientologists?" I said

"A smart Scientologist would have checked the real Buddha's biography and found out what he said about his successor. Then all Scientologists would have known that my book is a lie. That is a really bad PR<" said Bob

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Define and find the origin

The Man in the Crumb
would be right. Science is determined not to give
him the chance, and in order to blind him, and bewilder
him, she has taken the dead cipher whose right
name is Speed, and dressed it up in an old suit of
clothes, and clapped on it a turnip's head, and an
old hat, and stuck a candle inside it, and called it
Energy of Motion.
The Kinetic Molecular Theory is the view that
crumbs have souls.

IV
The Going Crumb View, with its straight lines,
which are curves ; its crumbs which are images
formed in the mind out of real crumbs and arithmetical
ciphers ; its Andronican elasticity, its manfaced
energy of motion, and its double-faced velocities
; all brought together to account for a not-quite-true
law ; is a fair sample, taken at haphazard, of
scientological writing. It is no whit better than
theological writing. And unhappily Scientology is as
often mistaken for science as theology is for worship.

Origin and the meaning is worth looking up and define clearly. That is how gravity of history changes the way
Your history as our gravity, and in memory directing future

the weighting content as the tail in the end, balancing squirrel. The circles ring in the forest
cones from a tunnel as balance - point dot com post in G perspective.

die menschen, the mansion, dimension
Last edited by Scientology on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:43 pm

^^ This theory was originated in a mental asylum.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”