How I Fooled the E-meter.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: How I Fooled the E-meter.

Post by Demented Founder » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Victor arrived at Olaf's office on Monday; his wife was already there sitting at the table with Olaf. "I want Greta out of the room," said Victor. After Greta's departure Victor begun a mono-a-mono conversation with Olaf.

"My oldest daughter will be 18 in 10 months. She will leave Sea Org after her 18-th birthday, no one will have custody of her. My other daughter wants to stay in Sea Org. I will ask the judge only for the visitation right, and I'm sure I'll get it. Now, let's talk about my money," said Victor.

"I'll be honest. Your wife doesn't have means to hire a lawyer. CoS pay me for the divorce proceedings. They asked me to tell you that you should do what is the best for the church, and for the dynamics, whatever that means. As a reward, they will revoke your SP declaration, whatever that means," said Olaf.

"Let's make it perfectly clear -- I am not a Scientologist, I joined Sea Org because it was the only way to marry my ex," said Victor.

"Well then, you don't have a pre-nap. As a lawyer, you know what that means," said Olaf.

"As a lawyer, you know that the child protection agency won't be happy if I tell them that my daughters do not attend a school, and forced to work 60 hours a week," said Victor.

"You could put youself in a lot of trouble if you go down that road," said Olaf.

"Yes, along with the Org Captain, LRH Communicator and Ethics Officer, to name a few," said Victor.

"What are your conditions?" said Olaf.

"Visitation rights for Brenda, all my money, except for the joint bank account with 44 K on it, will remain in my possession. Greta can have those 44 K," said Victor.

"I'll talk to the person who hired me. I'll give you the answer tonight. Stay put," said Olaf.

Victor got a phone call from Olaf that night. "The church accept your conditions. In return they want you to sign a legal document saying that you won't sue the church under any conditions," said Olaf. "I can do that," said victor.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:37 pm

It is difficult to describe the events regarding two families in chronological order, so I will be doing occasional shifts in time. I am going forward to the events that occurred after Linda left Sea Org.

Before starting a new job Linda agreed to meet her father. Shortly after that meeting the father and the daughter begun attending family therapy sessions.

CoS made a weak attempt to recover Linda; they somehow traced her to the Buddhist Temple. Master Yamamoto were giving her a ride to the Temple that day. The Master and the apprentice were getting out of the car when they got surrounded by three men and two women. One of the men said, "We are taking you to the Gold Base and putting you in a low condition." "We can discuss Linda's condition here," said Yamamoto. The other man ignored him and tried to grab Linda's hand. Linda stepped back and said, "This is really a bad idea, I have a black belt in karate."

"You're bluffing," said one of the women. "She is not. I am her instructor," said Yamamoto. "You should know that I am not a Scientologist, I am a Buddhist," said Linda. "You're lying," said the woman. "She's not. She has been attending our Temple every Sunday for the last 4 years," said Yamamoto.

The Scientologists gathered in a group, discussed the matter for about 3 minutes, got into their van, and drove away.

Now, I am going to continue Brenda's story.

Brenda didn't stay at RPF for too long, 5 months was enough to convince the handlers that she was a changed person. Well, now she knew how to fool the e-meter, and used this knowledge to her full advantage.

After the RPF punishment ended, Brenda was transferred to a lower Org, which turned out to be beneficial for her. Her new Org was restoring old LRH videotapes and voice recordings to an acceptable level of quality. Breda learned to use modern recording equipment, which helped her get a job after she left SO; she got a job at a major Hollywood company (that was Pixar!) at the age of 18. Unlike her sister, Brenda firmly believed in Scientology for almost all her teenage life. Victor had to do a lot of deprograming of Brenda before she realized that Scientology is bullshit.

The next several posts will be about the deprograming of Brenda.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Because he was declared an SP, Brenda was pressed to refuse to see her father even though he had visitation rights. But very soon OSA made an exception for Victor because he had a very strong leverage over them.

The CoS ship, FreeWinds, is registered in Panama. However, it is a part of CoS, which means the US labor laws are applicable to it.

A lot of ships violate labor laws, FreeWinds is not the only ship that has numerous non-compliances. Obviously, the ship owners do not keep a record of labor rules violations. However, they keep documents that make it easy to infer that the laws were broken. Take, for example, a list of ship sailors. It gives a clear idea that a ship is understaffed, which is illegal. Another indication of probable violations are the cargo docking and undocking documents -- they could show that the unloading and loading were done by a smaller number of crew members than required by the law.

As a CoS maritime lawyer, Victor had access to all FreeWInds documents. He used the copies of these documents to convince the top CoS management that Brenda's "refusal" to see her Dad would initiate a very damaging investigation of FreeWinds practices that are not in compliance with the US labor laws.

SORRY, LAST WEEK I POSTED THIS ARTICLE AT A WRONG THREAD

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:31 pm

After she left RPF, Brenda begun looking for her SO friend, Quentin Hubbard. Before the RPF debacle Brenda and Quentin used to work for Flag. Now Quentin was nowhere to be found. Brenda typed "Quentin Hubbard" at the Google search and checked the results.

Sea Org software blocks all anti-Scientology websites. But it didn't block the website that Brenda had visited because it never contained anti-Scientology material; it contained brief biographic information about fantasy writers.

Brenda learned that LRH's son, Quentin Hubbard, committed suicide. It seemed odd that LRH couldn't take care of his own flesh and blood.

During their meeting Brenda asked Victor if he has any data about LRH's son, Quentin Hubbard. "No, but I can get it for you," said Victor.

When Victor learned who Quentin was, he decided to use the Quentin data to pull Brenda out of the cult. Victor's plan was to go slow and not overload his daughter with the "SP information". He printed related info that he got from an anti-Scientology website and made sure that it didn't contain criticism of Scientology and LRH.

After she read the Quentin data, Brenda asked Victor about the other LRH's children. "They all are Scientologists except for the firstborn, L. Ron Hubbard Junior, " said Victor. "What did he do?" said Brenda. "He criticized his Dad in an interview," said Victor. Brenda said nothing.

Victor made next, tentative step; he explained Brenda what The Freedom of Information Act is, and said that it was used to obtain the LRH Navy records. "I can give you that info," said Victor. "All right," said Brenda.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:57 pm

When I was in Scientology, the Guardian's Office (precursor to the Office of Special Affairs) distributed Freedom Magazine, which at the time was in the form of a tabloid newspaper. As I was in public division 6, we got to frank the papers with our org's name and contact information and then take the papers and hand them out to anyone who would take one.

Freedom had articles forwarding all of Scientology's "social betterment" agendas. One of the major things Scientology was pushing for at the time was to bring the Freedom of Information Act into existence.

I think it's ironic that the Freedom of Information Act was then used to get documentation on Hubbard's various biographical claims. In almost every case documentation obtained did not confirm his claims. Reference to those claims and documentation obtained can be found in Russell Miller's Bare Faced Messiah.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Wieber wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:57 pm
When I was in Scientology, the Guardian's Office (precursor to the Office of Special Affairs) distributed Freedom Magazine, which at the time was in the form of a tabloid newspaper. As I was in public division 6, we got to frank the papers with our org's name and contact information and then take the papers and hand them out to anyone who would take one.

Freedom had articles forwarding all of Scientology's "social betterment" agendas. One of the major things Scientology was pushing for at the time was to bring the Freedom of Information Act into existence.

I think it's ironic that the Freedom of Information Act was then used to get documentation on Hubbard's various biographical claims. In almost every case documentation obtained did not confirm his claims. Reference to those claims and documentation obtained can be found in Russell Miller's Bare Faced Messiah.
Cos actually sued the US Navy for withholding medical data about Hubbard's "severe head injuries" The law suit went nowhere because the only witness that CoS had was mentally ill and had a long history of mental illness. I do not remember his name, but I know that he was not a Scientologist, he was a conspiracy theories buff.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:28 pm

"There is no record of LRH's head injuries," said Brenda. "That's right. CoS tried to sue the Navy in attempt to get those records. Didn't go well, " said Victor. "What happened?" said Brenda. "There was only one witness who purportedly saw the injuries records. But he had a history of severe mental illness. The judge dismissed the law suit as frivolous. Do you want to see the transcripts of the court proceedings?" said Victor. "Ill be bored to death if I read them. But what do you think?" said Brenda.

"The Hubbard autopsy report didn't say anything about the head injuries," said Victor. "But LRH died 40 years after leaving the Navy, why would they examine his head?" said Brenda. "It doesn't matter; the head examination is a standard autopsy practice," said Victor. "Why?" said Brenda. "Head injury could lead to certain types of brain damage that doesn't affect the person right away. But many years later it could be the cause of death," said Victor. Victor paused and said, "Do you want to see the autopsy report?" "Yes," said Brenda.

Brenda read the autopsy report, but didn't comment on it during the next meeting with Victor. Instead she said, "Do you know why LRH had two divorces?" "I do not know what caused the first divorce. But LRH's second wife brought the lawsuit against him. Do you want to read the trial documents?" said Victor. "Yes'," said Brenda.

Again, Brenda said nothing about the lawsuit. Instead she asked Victor to find the L. Ron Hubbard Junior interview.

Brenda read the interview, but said nothing about it. Victor felt that Brenda was on a road of recovery from Scientology. Still, he decided to proceed with caution.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:17 pm

% weeks passed by after Brenda returned to the LRH topic. "Did someone do independent research of Dianetics?" said Brenda. "Two NYU scientists did in together with the Dianetics Foundation," said Victor. "Did they confirmed that Dianetics works?" said Brenda, she seemed surprised by the Foundation's cooperation. "They proved just the opposite. Do you want to read their article?" said Victor." Yes," said Brenda.

Victor didn't ask Breda how she felt about the scientists' articles during their next meeting.. He smiled and said, " I brought something very interesting for you. It is LRH's screenplay, Revolt in the Stars. I'm sure you will like it," "Thank you, Dad," said Brenda.

"Did you read the screenplay?" asked Victor 2 weeks later. "Yes, and I like it," said Brenda. "Did you feel uncomfortable when you were reading it?" said Victor. Brenda frowned and said, "What do you mean?" "A headache, or perhaps, you felt nauseous," said Victor. "No. of course not. Why are you asking me these strange questions?" said Breda. "Because the screenplay is based on the OT III data," said Victor. "This cannot be true," said Brenda.

So Victor took her to an Internet café and showed her a Wikipedia article. Still Brenda didn't believe that she read the OT III data.

"You can find it for yourself. Pretend that you're an OT, and discuss it with a fellow OT," said Victor. "Where can I find an OT?" said Breda. "At a Scientology event. Usually they have events on Sundays, so you can be there. A lot of them have their OT pin on, so it is easy to spot them. " said Victor. "But I don't have an OT pin," said Breda. "I can get it for you," said Victor. "But you cannot get it without an OT certificate," said Brenda. "Of course, I can. I'm a trickster," said Victor and winked.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Victor called a Dan Diego Scientology bookstore on the phone and asked them if they sell OT pins. They did. On Saturday Victor flew to San Diego. He chose San Diego because no one knew him there.

Victor entered the bookstore, approached the salesman and said, " My wife just completed OT V. I want to buy a golden OT pin for her as a birthday present. I have my driver license and our marriage certificate with me." "This is not how it works. She should buy a pin herself," said the salesman. "How much does it cost?" said Victor. "$ 300 plus the tax, " said the salesman. "I will pay you $ 400 plus the tax, " said Victor. "$ 500 plus the tax. And I do not need your driver license and marriage certificate. No questions asked, " said the salesman. "Agreed," said Victor.

Brenda was standing in front of Shrine Auditorium, her golden OT pin was clearly visible against the backdrop of her white blouse. She came an hour before a Scientology conference, and was looking for the OT folk. A young man was rapidly approaching her and waiving his hand, his golden OT pin was glistening under the Sun. Brenda immediately recognized the man, his name was Calvert. "Hello Cal, said Brenda.

Cal the Doll, or simply Doll, was a second-generation Scientologist who begun working for Sea Org two years ago. In his own words, Doll was a sex maniac. The SO celibacy rule was too hard for Doll, so after a year of service he was screwing an inflatable doll.

Masturbation is not a big deal; a person who confesses or gets caught engaged in the sinful activity is assigned to a lower condition, and has to work himself back to the regular condition. Cal's case was different -- he became a laughing stock, and got his nickname, Doll. After two months of constant humiliation Cal left SO, and begun working as a manager at one of his father's restaurants.

"I completed OT V two weeks ago, " said Doll. "I moved to OT V month ago. I'm glad to see you at this convention," said Brenda. "Did you have any wins after you reached OT V ?" said Doll. "Yes. I also realized how evil Xenu was, " said Brenda. "Xenu is a scamback, I hate him so much, " said Cal. "I heard that DM was a Loyal Officer, " said Brenda. "He was one of the bravest Loyal Officers. I remember him because I also was a Loyal Officer, " said Cal Brenda thought that she had enough, and said, "My Dad is waiting for me in the car. I want to have lunch with him before the convention begins."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:32 pm

It was Saturday evening. Brenda, Linda, Victor and Martin were sitting at the table in Victor's apartment. "I want out," said Brenda. "Your Mom has a full custody of you. If you leave now, she will bring you back to Sea Org. There is nothing I can do," said Victor. "You work with the sound recording equipment. Learn everything you can., it will help you get a job in the real world. You'll be 18 in 13 months, use your SO prison time wisely, " said Linda. Brenda thought that her sister was right.

Brenda's 18-th birthday was on Sunday. She chose to stay one more day in Sea Org because she wanted to talk with the woman who said that she had sex with Breda's father.; her name was Bella. Brenda knew that Bella was doing Celebrity Center chores on Mondays as a part of her RPF punishment.

Bella just got of the RPF bus when a girl approached her and said, "Fuck you, bitch! Why did you accused my father of sleeping with you? Now my parents are divorced. You're a home wrecker!" Before Bella could say anything the girl put her elbow to Bella's chin. Bella blacked out.

Brenda run towards Milton's car, two security guards were chasing her. Before they caught up with her, she got into the car and Milton sped away.

"Linda taught you how to hit someone with an elbow, didn't she?" said Milton when they stopped at a red light. Brenda nodded.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Brenda moved in with Victor and begun looking for a job. She knew that CoS won't give her a referral, she was on her own. She had couple of interviews, but they didn't go well. After three months of job search she saw an ad in a local newspaper saying that here will be a competition of sound technicians in a very near future.; the entrance fee was $ 300. Victor paid the fee.

There were approximately 1,000 competitors. After a grueling 3-day competition Brenda came in second place. That opened the doors for her, she got the dream job at Pixar.

Couple of months later Breda reunited with her long-lost friend Anita , whom she met in Sea Org. Anita stayed for two years in Sea Org, then her mother died in a car accident. Anita's father was not a Scientologist, he and Anita's mother were divorced. Anita's Dad was happy to take care of her. Anita passed high school equivalency exam, and entered the job market. The girl was an excellent cook, she learn a lot from the Sea Org Chef, who was not a Scientologist, and who became her job referral. After just one week of job search Anita got a job as a Chef Assistant at a very prestigious Indian restaurant (she was of Indian descent).

It was a Saturday afternoon. Brenda, Anita and Victor were watching movie in Victor's apartment. Victor looked at his wrist watch and got up. "Where are you going, Dad?' said Brenda. "I'm taking Claire to a concert. And you two behave yourselves on that double date of yours, " said Victor.

Half an hour later Brenda and Anita were eating ice cream in the kitchen. Suddenly the intercom buzzed. "UPS, we have a package for Victor," said the voice. Brenda pressed the button.

Victor was half-way through when he realized that he left the concert tickets at home. He called Claire on the phone and said, " I left tickets at home. Don't worry, there is still plenty of time" "Drive safely," said Claire.

Brenda opened the apartment door, A large man pushed her aside and barge into the apartment, two smaller men followed him.

The door to Victor's apartment was open, he heard Anita screaming, "Leave us alone, get out of the apartment!" Victor rushed in. Brenda was standing in the middle of the kitchen and pointing a large knife at a man. Victor yelled, "Get out, you son of a bitch!"

The intruders saw a huge angry man and panicked, they run toward the door. Victor didn't want to fight them, his prime concern was the safety of the girls.

Victor stepped aside. Two men passed him and were out of the apartment. The third man was wobbly, and, probably, drunk, he run into Victor and stepped back. Victor thought he saw a knife in man's hands, his linebacker instincts kicked in. Victor lifted the man with one hand and smashed his head into the wall with another hand.

There was blood al over the wall and the floor. Victor bent over and took a look at what he believed was a knife. But it wasn't a weapon, it was a strange plastic band. Victor knew he was in trouble.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Victor called 911 and told them that there was an intrusion, and the intruder was in a grave shape. After that he stepped out of the residential building and waited for the police to come.

Cops were in the neighborhood, they arrived in less than 5 minutes. Victor took them to the apartment. While they waited for the ambulance, the cops questioned Victor, Brenda and Anita separately. Victor told the cop his story and showed the plastic strip lying next to the listless body. "What is it?" said Victor. "This thing is used to tie up victim's hands," said the cop.

The other cop came out of the bedroom where he questioned Anita and said, "This was not an ordinary home invasion. These people are Scientologists, they were trying to take Brenda to their compound." "I should have expected that," said Victor.

Minutes later an EMS crew came in and put the intruder's body on the stretcher. "His name is Bently Fisher, I saw his driver license," said one of the cops. He looked at Victor and said, "Do you want to press the charges?" "I will do that tomorrow. He might not survive for too long," said Victor. "We will let you know his condition," said the cop.

Bently stayed in come for 5 days, then woke up. The left side of his body was paralyzed, he could barely talk.

Two months later Victor got a phone call. "I am Mr. Fisher's lawyer. I know that you're a lawyer. Can I meet you in your office? We need to talk," said the caller. "I will meet you in my office at 7:00 PM," said Victor.

The lawyer's name was Chris. To Victor's surprise, he was a civil lawyer. "My client already pressed charges against you, " said Chris. "On what grounds?" said Victor, he already knew the answer. "Excessive force," said Chris. "I assume you're here to offer me a plea bargain, " said Victor. "Yes. You plea guilty, and you'll get 6 months of summary probation, no jail time. My client will also sign a legal paper saying that he won't sue you in civil court." said Chris.

"I do not understand your client's logic, " said Victor. "He'll be suing CoS for exposing him to danger by sending him to your apartment. If you're found guilty, he will have a very strong case against the church," said Chris. "I have to think about that. If I'm found guilty, I'll lose my lawyer license, as you know. I'm going to hire a criminal lawyer, " said Victor. "Let me know when you do that. I'll be talking to him," said Chris.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Victor hired Melody's husband, Andreas, as a defense attorney. After studying the case, Andreas had a brief discussion with Victor. "I always tell my clients negative things first," said Andreas Then he continued, " The main problem is that the plaintiff didn't have a weapon. The prosecutor will say that you were looking for a fight because you wanted to punish the intruders. I'll say this is not true because you didn't attack two other intruders. The other problem is that the plaintiff won't be able to testify because he has a speech impediment as the result of the attack, he will give a written deposition only".

"This means that you won't be able to cross-examine him and establish his connection to CoS." said Victor. "Exactly. He took several Scientology courses, but he was not a church employee," said Andreas.

"What will happen if I lose?" said Victor. "You don't have prior convictions and you don't pose danger to the society. Most likely, the judge will give you 2 years in a minimal security prison. Once you enter the prison, you term will be automatically cut in half. But you won't stay there for a year. The worst case scenario is a 6-monts jail term. If you behave like a model prisoner, you'll stay in prison for 3 months. But you will lose your lawyer license," said Andreas.

"I know about the license," said Victor. "I will delay the trial so the trial with Bently as a defendant will go first. There is a 100% chance that he'll be convicted. That will help your case," said Andreas. "What is my chance of winning?" said Victor. "I give it 90% chance," said Andreas.

Demented Lron

Post by Demented Lron » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:35 pm

I'm back under a new screen name. I had to go through the registration process again; it happens every time they ask us to change passwords. For some reason I cannot just change the password without going through the registration.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Sorry, it's not the moderators asking for new passwords; it's probably an automatic periodic safety check set up by the admin. I have almost failed getting a new password last time, so next I will try to find the best way to change my password.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”