What happened to Mark C. Rathbun?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.

Don Carlo

Re: What happened to Mark C. Rathbun?

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm

I never knew Marty or his critics, but I do believe he was unhappy with "My Scientology Movie" and CoS talked him out of the harassment lawsuit and into an anti-critic. What carrots or sticks CoS used, I hope someone finds out someday.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Mark Rathbun was away from Scientology, not out of it. When an individual dedicates so much of their life and resources to something like Scientology it is extremely difficult to confront the fact that the organization has taken so much while giving so little in exchange for it. So one continues to be a true believer, even though the organization has abused the individual and caused them harm. They continue to believe L. Ron Hubbard is mankind's greatest friend. They continue to believe 'the tech' works as advertised. They continue to behave the way a good Scientologist is supposed to behave.

I'm essentially relating my own experience here. I have seen elements of this in other former members' stories. I am assuming it is a common occurrence.

While away, and not out, there is a desire to go back. It may not be in the forefront of the person's awareness but that desire is there.

In Scientology this is called an 'ARC break.' Scientology has an 'ARC break registrar,' who has the job of contacting those people and handling them to come back to the organization. There is a bit of love bombing involved with this handling and it goes on for a time afterwards. Most likely something like that happened with Mark Rathbun.

It wasn't until I actually got out of Scientology that I figured out the difference between out and away. A person who is out, has reached a point where they have confronted the fact that they have lost all they have given to the organization and that they were lied to from first contact with it. It's not an easy thing to face. Once a person is out, they will not go back under any circumstances. Mark Rathbun never reached that point and presumably someone involved in Scientology got to him and brought him back in.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:19 pm

My only guess is that the fundamental point in the tunnel sight travel in time is that when things get hush he naturally went back to tunnel sight he know best. And there was sure heavy pressure to get him back into the tunnel-sight again, the scare tactics is the solution to heals in the baloney. Ordinary logic's have a pretty hard time here and this sincere anomaly can be revealing that the holders of the net to any reality in consciousness is weighted by the heavy & that is what you confess. So i guess in shadows of the needle there is a lot of projections to force one back into the handy tunnel-sight.

You are a pearl, here take the sandpaper and make a way out of the desert. Leading in to the most balanced in the highest collapse-ability - The pillow to relax, in my formal will, the weakest force balance in the quick sand.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:19 pm

did not wanted to wait for another nonsense comment.

Don Carlo wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm
I never knew Marty or his critics, but I do believe he was unhappy with "My Scientology Movie" and CoS talked him out of the harassment lawsuit and into an anti-critic. What carrots or sticks CoS used, I hope someone finds out someday.
The obvious tunnel-sight in how Marty reacted to the Scientology provocations "enough money to foster care baby ...." (or something similar)
and the statement that he never would have done something like that, just having revealed how he managed to separate some child from their mother. Gives me a hint of that Marty just had replaced on tunnel-sight with another, not ready to hold the thick tail of his history.

The totally weird focus point on the death of his father & mother, interest in the disappearance of his brother and reawaken a murder investigation, and the pictures of golden gate bridge reminding about his mother’s suicide - With an odd concentric in heavy points in to the moments of his mothers death lacks comparison in evil hate shit - dressed in his own name - Catch the moment

"She did not survive the impact and was washed up on the shores"
What fact info does this sentence bring but the sons eyes to the very moment ... the poetic item in this is obviously not to bring facts about something he already now, but the lovely help to donate helplessness, pain and the statement, that's the fact and i really don't care. What else could the messages be?

A main search in Marty's heritage then make it public in a picture with some heavy roots not everyone know about. No i have not seemed anything dirtier that this holy shit. Do you? Was Marty the first baby who did get electric chock therapy, since his mother got it while pregnant with him? The level of tastelessness in the church behaviors is beyond obscene but gives a good image of the bridge for better and worse.
This is the bridge and the golden gate
The picture i see in no way differs from how Hubbard threatens with his own suicide and later on tells his former wife that he now have killed the child. The same lovely sweetness of the know how in how the hands grips the item.
Thinking of this little girl, working almost all her life for the dirty man, until he died when she and her husband then was the highest ranked within the Scientology and she was carrying for the old dirty man until he was dead. Then came the layers and the new testament, then Miscavige - Scientology note saying that her & husband did got the highest positions in a fraudulent way.

Bringing back the blown to the baloney Marty
-How he audited towards getting Pat Broekers secret OT notes hideouts
-From Pat's Wife Anne - and by that gave David Miscavige ...
And when she later on tried to run away. Marty catching her on an airport. Describing how the air went out of her, how her arms sinking. Blow baloney blow. the ballon is there higher compression into the ordinarily air pressed through the tunnel. Did Marty use the E-meter in order to separate that women from her husband in order for her to tell where the manuscript to the OT levels her husband was working on was hidden... just listen.

Adhesion to cohesion, by the Vulcan eyes
The former husband does not want to have anything to do with Scientology and he has two big house-cars parked outside his house night and day. Just so road in street by the way. Mobile houses in the cell sends me a halo, what a drop out, what a rainbow.

Then was the pussy hooker back to the gold base again, until the asbestos from the the flagship reached even to her. So she had to die in silence with Lung cancer from helping an old dirty man and his military organization that know the powers of the dress code and the uniform, so red cross and camouflage uniform what ever fits the pure pose. No cancer was however visible at the gold base - emitted was the corroded.

Making Death invisible & the holy shit
The dirty word does not even come near the core of precision in the handling. The coward liar of marty rathbun is now projected in light of the shadow. and here also Scientology shows how low their light source is into the very long shadow. Scientology Illustrate so happily
Scientology now spreading the projection of the light in the shadow from a low low broadcast, reminding more about war than anything else. This is a military organization that of cause uses camouflages in the dress code and the uniform, the energy spent on Marty is talking. He was never arrested for any of the crimes he committed nor was the responsible @ Scientology.

Scientology is not just crazy - the shit is contagious and dangerous. And the circus takes away the light from the most obvious. Would Marty really want to have any money from them? Anything to do with them? I am not sure of anything in this story ... but i like to find out one day & really know what happened and how.
Marty was one of the persons who knew secrets that could force David Miscavige in jail (as i understand it) but that did not happened when he blew, so did he really blow or just halfway keeping some Vulcan eyes holding some baloney inside. Just this continuous crime without justice is the most strange in this to me, besides the very evil intentions in the Church of Scientology to always harm and hurt those who just speak out
Last edited by Scientology on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:49 am

A video made by a teenage millenium has certain misconceptions about the cult but it right on the nose re Rathbun.

My Scientology Movie+Mark Rathbun EXPOSED!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJLiYaq0Xck

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

"This dude's got _______ issues."

Nailed it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Mustang

Post by Mustang » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:16 am

LOL. That girl's got Marty's number.

But I feel sorry for the poor guy. What a life he's had.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:20 pm

They paid him off to dump his legal case. Is it not obvious?

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 pm

Not at all impossible but im not so sure. Marty Rathbun could also just want to have some rest and erase all the new costly interactive connection he suddenly have.
Jon Atack: My concern has always been for those who have been involved in Scientology. My opposition is to Scientology, not to those who have been infected with it. After many years away, licking my wounds, recovering my health and making a deep study of fanaticism in its many forms, I have come back because I am concerned that Scientologists do not recover quickly enough. Indeed, they often don’t recover at all, and continue to live in a dream world.
In My Scientology Movie Marty seems to have advanced difficulties to know what he have done to others when he was confronted by the "foster-care" squad... after he already confessed that he had audited families apart. And the questions by Louis Theroux gave a hint of Marty could have a flat tire in his maps of reality and lacking perspective.
The Mixed signal from Marty have been getting stronger, much stronger.

Church of Scientology has presented it's extremely ugly faces and gestures towards Marty and his wife. Scare tactics into the absurd, but would that make any agreement more likely....? i really don't know. Please show the obvious in this ... Taking their dirty money, possible yes, but how can he live with himself afterwards then? What makes you so sure?

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:57 pm

... And scientology by David Miscavige, did not only knew that Marty's mother suicides from golden gate bridge... They knew that his brother Bruce was murdered .... so cold cut. They hired at least one PI to try to reawake the murder investigation again. Could it be Marty Rathbun himself who have killed his brother?

Marty's brother was one of the main reasons he went into scientology to begin with. But His brother run out of the Scientology Church building since the Scientific racism of scientology would not want to have anything to do with Bruce Rathbun since he had been taking psychiatric medications from psychiatrist. They was not interested. But after Marty blow. his brother was interesting to scientology again.
Scientology OT debunker

And now Marty's twitter is cited by the f**cking STAND Scientology twitter army robots. that becomes banned & is up after some days again. while my old twitter is still banned without any other reason but being highly in the search results on google.

There are a high density of something here. And i am not sure i ever will understand this fully, but Scientology seems to have been able to twist the picture of reality beyond. Jon Attack wrote something about if the mind ever can fully recover from Scientology ... (or something like that) It really feels like i am missing huge bits and bytes here...

Marty's Father dies and Scientology was there ... and now he speaking the tunnel-sight lingo of Scientology again :xenu: :xenu: .

Split vision
seeds of lingo split vision in the co relation - water in G
The Halo

Do the Math

Look the Aftermath
Leah Remini with Mike Rinder Emmy 2017. Logics yes! But....

But obviously is the deeply cold evilness that Scientology does, beneficial in some way's. Since They still exist and does the very same. And Marty Rathbun now obviously speaking from the bubble again, time make the tunnel-sight.
I do not get it! I hope an explanation will come someday...

Return to “Opinions & Debate”