Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Discussion of Abuses and Punishments in Radical Scientology

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 am

Today, Ron Miscavige was on the Joe Rogan show.
Recently Leah Remini went on his show and got 1.3 million views in short order.
So the Cult was spooked.
Retaliation fast.

Cult of smear and vengeance on tax free dollars manning up their OSA INTERNET UNIT
90,000 views in 4 hours ~ and counting.....

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:22 am

We leave Scientology. We take a breather. We become different from each other. When we tell our stories they have similarities but they're not all the same.

Scientology's responses are always the same. They don't differ. They don't change over time.

The people Scientology calls, 'wogs' aren't stupid. They see what Scientology is doing.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:24 pm

For 5.5 years I have whistleblown on the darker side of the cult of Scientology. So it is with joy in my heart that I learn the details of just how much the FBI have in their records.

Excerpt from Tony Ortega's blog today...

In the initial pages of the file, the FBI explains which laws justified their investigation. They said they would be examining Scientology for violations of “Peonage, Slavery, and Trafficking in Persons.” In other words, they were looking at the conditions of forced labor which existed in the Sea Org, particularly at two locations: Scientology’s secretive Int Base near Hemet, California, and at PAC Base, the “Big Blue” complex in Los Angeles off Sunset Boulevard.

The file specified that the investigation’s focus on forced labor “is not an attempt to discredit the religious belief held by Scientologists.”

What the agents were looking for was evidence that the Sea Org convinced its workers they couldn’t rebel without suffering serious harm. The Sea Org managed this in a number of ways —

— Paying less than $50 a week so its workers couldn’t live on the outside. “Sometimes workers were not paid for months or even years.”
— Monitoring phone calls and mail.
— Limiting access to medical and dental care, and forcing women to have abortions. “CSI viewed young children as having no work value and believed children would only interfere with the employment of their mothers.”
— 16-hour work days, seven days a week, with no time off.
— Confining workers and controlling their movement with the use of fences, cameras, and guards.
— Strict daily rules.
— Inhumane punishments.
— The confiscation of passports.
— The threat of disconnection. If a member rebelled, he or she might lose contact with family members and other loved ones.
— The threat of Freeloader’s Bill. If a member left, they were saddled with bills for huge amounts, supposedly what they had received in classes.

The FBI estimated that there might 1,000 victims of human trafficking in Scientology’s Sea Org.
http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/04/forced ... s-sea-org/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Janis Gillham Grady arranged a fabulous get together. It really was a wonderful time.(I counted at least 100) of Ex Scientologists in a Park in Burbank.
Janis Gillham Grady announced her book release ~~ soon to be on Amazon.
I counted at least 100 folk and when we saw the drone zoom into us with what looked like a camera videoing us we thought "oh oh" ..but it was Michael Laws's drone and a lot of laughter and relief followed.
Janis lets her hair down and tells it like it was. No adjectives spared, no stories watered down.
Chuck Beatty was so excited when he read it, he could not sleep for 3 nights out of excitement if that gives a clue :yes::yes::yes::yes:

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... .about.jpg

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:18 am

Karen#1 wrote:Janis Gillham Grady arranged a fabulous get together. It really was a wonderful time.(I counted at least 100) of Ex Scientologists in a Park in Burbank.
Janis Gillham Grady announced her book release ~~ soon to be on Amazon.
I counted at least 100 folk and when we saw the drone zoom into us with what looked like a camera videoing us we thought "oh oh" ..but it was Michael Laws's drone and a lot of laughter and relief followed.
Janis lets her hair down and tells it like it was. No adjectives spared, no stories watered down.
Chuck Beatty was so excited when he read it, he could not sleep for 3 nights out of excitement if that gives a clue :yes::yes::yes::yes:

[IMG]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... .about.jpg
Well, I see that cover and I'm pumped. This has me more excited than Lawrence Wright's Going Clear, Going Clear the Movie, My Scientology Movie and Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath and I'm definitely pumped over those. I'm looking forward to reading it and adding it to my Scientology reading list.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:30 am

Today is the 5th anniversary of the death of my son Alexander Jentzsch who died because of Scientology's Disconnection policy.

He was not permitted to have a Dad or a Mom.

Dead at 27 years old.

Here is his story

http://tonyortega.org/2017/07/03/five-y ... -jentzsch/

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 am

Alexander's death is tragic and senseless. Karen, you continue to have my deepest sympathy.
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:47 pm

2 Emmy nominations for Scientology the Aftermath ..in the works

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2JugA-Wphs

Published on Jul 23, 2017

Janis Grady was born into the Church of Scientology. She joined the Sea Org at age 11 and was one of the first four original messengers in L. Ron Hubbard's Commodore's Messenger's Organization (CMO). Janis' mother was Yvonne Gillham Jentzsch who founded the Scientology Celebrity Centre.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:29 am

The Commodore's cruel practice of throwing Sea Org members and auditors overboard was spread through word of mouth to the Advanced Org of Los Angeles and Edinburgh by crew and students. Since they were on land , reports came back to the Flagship that the MAAs in Los Angeles were hosing people down, or in a few cases in Edinburgh, heads were being flushed in toilets.

When my father was on the Class VIII course in Los Angeles and showed up for course 10 seconds after roll call, he was punished by being hosed down. He did not show up late again.

Page 244 Commodore's Messenger, the book.

End of QUOTE

Speaking volumes on the intention to humiliate and dominate. Heads are enforced into toilets and toilets are flushed to this day in Celebrity Center under Commanding Officer David Petit. This is one of the reasons Sea Org members have to sign reams of paper that they will *Never* reveal what happens within the Sea Organization. The Int Base version was throw Sea Org members into the feces pond. It began on the Apollo.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm

I think this is as good a place as any to put this.

Recently Scientology has taken on the theme line, "The World's coolest religion."

I think a better theme line that might actually get them some new recruits - might - would be this:

Scientology
Extreme Religion
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:52 pm

"High-Demand" is an adjective used by scholars for cult-like groups and "religions."

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:07 pm

This is the 3rd interview Janis Grady does with Jeffrey Augustine.

You can really understand why the cult is in the sorry state it is today ...waging war with one and all, escalating extreme conduct when you learn what occurred in earlier beginnings.

Janis helped me unravel those proverbial layers of the onion.

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1CW6bTHTWw

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Coming this Tuesday Sept 5th 2017 is a show unravelling David Miscavige.
Gary Morehead will be whistleblowing.
Gary Morehead was his "Security Chief" at INT base and followed the cult leader's Miscavige's instructions obediently.

Gary Jackson Morehead​, 2nd generation Scientologist was raised in it all and did not know any other life. For some years, while posted as Security Chief at Int Base Gary witnessed 1st hand the insanities and atrocities and also the chase sequences where posses were sent out to retrieve staff called "Blow Drill."
POSSES were *Religious* Sea Org members of Int Base now pretending to be Federal Marshalls to retrieve back into custody those who had fled the horror within.
The hilarity of it all was that people were permitted to leave INT Base/Gold Base in hot pursuit of a Sea Org member who has just fled and opportunistically, some of the posse fled while "on duty" in pursuit of another who had fled that Cuckoo's nest of horror and sadism.
Gary made this statement of the hate already posted and created about him in the Smear and Slime Cult sites.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Karen Pressley was the Commanding Officer of Celebrity Center and shares some of what went on with the obsession to get in Celebrities as a method of getting the cult endorsed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIjpS0bQ5Is

Return to “Opinions & Debate”