The Big PDF Book Collection

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
TheRealNoUser

Re: The Big PDF Book Collection

Post by TheRealNoUser » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 am

Yet again, all links were dead so I have re-uploaded at mirrorcreator.

If you want the full collection of Scientology-critical books:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/KKM0 ... .zip_links

shortlink:
http://mir.cr/KKM0N8DI

direct fast link zippyshare:
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/75162289/file.html

Best,

TRNU.

TheRealNoUser

Post by TheRealNoUser » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:36 pm

All old links were dead. A fresh re-upload.

http://www.multiup.org/download/904c4e1 ... 0c/SEB.zip

enjoy !

TRNU

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 am

I'm gonna do this. Thanks, TRNU.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Thank you. Newbies prepare to be appalled when you read them. Scientology is worse than you think!

TheRealNoUser

Post by TheRealNoUser » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:33 am

Previous Links Dead . . . Updated Download Links - Mar 2016:

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/R55Piesg/file.html
http://www.multiupfile.com/f/e84d2460

TheRealNoUser

Post by TheRealNoUser » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:16 am

Previous Links Dead . . . Updated Download Links - Apr 2017:

http://www.multiupfile.com/f/1df6a926
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/49Wt2n4b/file.html

AnonyMary

Post by AnonyMary » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Is there anyway to know what these are and how large the file is before clicking the link? If ImGlib hadn't posted here, I would not have even considered clicking any of these links. So, I I see now you are posting non-virus things. But without listing the whole of the content titles of each, can you provide a general idea on the subject of each? Thanks in advance :)
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

TheRealNoUser

Post by TheRealNoUser » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:06 pm

To answer your question . . .

31.06MB

The titles can be looked up using Google. They are all listed on page 1 of this thread.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Thanks again for the thorough work, RealNoUser.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 pm

What a fantastic idea! I however can not get the links to work.

There are many links on the net with downloads in the search "Scientology Books" but this one seems to have the quality i need.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 pm

I was looking for a little couple of book as recommended reading, i find it hard to recommend anything by Hubbard and Scientology as good reading, without the exception of the very personal experience of the person who describes it firsthand as the personal facts in the terror of the cult.

Scientology books

Image Image Image
Xenu archive library have some good quality books, but i was looking for the ease of the ready-made packet, and here i saw some i did not have.

FACTS Documents Books regarding the Grandiose Hubbard in this situations is wanted
  • Someone tried to frame Russel Miller for the Untold: Britain's dirtiest murder cover-up has become a must-listen podcast murder of a PI in London Daniel Morgan (still unsolved) when he was working with his book the bare faced Messiah, among many other things, giving a picture of the hyper reactive mind ready to fight any critics to scientology, probably located in British soil around that time. In what way was the framing done?

Some background
    -1950 Hubbard wrote to psychology and psychiatric institutions recommending his dianetics-
    -1979 was scientology up to question in UK and the same year was a British MP taken out from the living
    -1963 Hubbard wrote to JFK recommending himself (by proxy) as helping hand in the cold war and space race
Documents regarding Hubbard's development of hating psychiatry and from the responses on this very initial letter....
-The fact that one leaders of Scientology operations confessed to a murder of an MP in UK when Scientology was questioned
-Hubbard did not get to leave his good advice to JFK and the reaction might be interesting
-Knowing L Ron Hubbard's reaction to psychiatric institution's and overall after they denied him to be a genius in the fields or ...Gives somewhat interesting doors to Murdered MP in UK and to the fact that Scientology the same year 1963 was under considerable press in USA, and was writing to president Kennedy "towards the end of August '62 i offered president Kennedy my assistance and the help of scientology in narrowing the gap in the space race" but was not granted audience with the requested security measurements ... that a man with Hubbard grandiosity would require... L Ron Hubbard is not funny, and concerning his reaction to other events denying him his grandiosity. there highest reaction would be most logical when his life magnus opus (Church of Scientology) are threatened, which it was severely in when hundreds of e-meters and so on was seized from the founding church in washington DC.
John F Kennedy Archive
The hate towards psychiatry is so big, but the reasons above are bigger to a such fantastic grandiosity of Übermenschen Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. Any documents regarding this is interesting. This is a madman with class who have the ability to play somewhat normal and he really lacks limits. i find it reasonable to believe that the hate towards psychiatry had higher incitements in some of the other accidents, since they also might have threatened the nature of his empire growth.

Scientology and Scientologist interested the Prime Minister several occasion 1979 Before and after one of her personal intel guys was blown away, the chef of Margret Tatchers private office, Airey Neavy.

http://www.margaretthatcher.org/search?w=PREM190254&dt=
The banning of Scientologists - Foreign practitioners in church of scientology to enter UK

"By 'an amazing coincidence' the Deputy Attorney General dealing with them was taken ill and after seeing some 'doctors' was retired 'due to his mental health'. My very incensed informant in the California Department of Education is convinced that the 'doctors' were scientologists who hypnotised him into mental ill-health and he feels very bitter but can do nothing about it."

A spokeswoman for the Church of Scientology told The Times that the suggestion Scientologists had hypnotised a deputy attorney general was "simply reflective of how astronomically paranoid they were”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... fraud.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 1970s.html
http://theedgewithtomsmith.com/a/TheEdgeBFranks1.mp3
The Edge interview with high level scientology defector (Bill Franks) Lies, Fraud, Thievery, Kidnapping, Terror & Murder
deeper info about this would be interesting-

Choice of localization to implant a bomb
Those with the best opportunity to access the knowledge of the whereabouts and the very special parking used by Airey Neave would probably have a great benefits in the inside information in order to access the parking-spot & applying the bomb with a delicate mercury switch to the car. An operation relying on heavy knowledge and timing with a strong beliefs in the greatest benefits for the ...
The house Parliament underground parking is not the easiest spot in UK to

Had L Ron Hubbard & Scientology any intel in that very place
The prime minister Margret Thatcher was aware of an infiltration of her department in close proximity to other events 1979, Mr. Arthur Lewis asked the Prime Minister why she will not take action to ascertain the number of followers of the Church of Scientology within her Department and to remove them from office, in view of their danger to the security of the State.
- I do not consider such action necessary.
Scientology Prime minister 1979, was her answer just a short time after the chef of her private office Airey Neave was murdered March 30 1979.

Hubbard had earlier 1978 been declared persona non grata in the United Kingdom and Scientologist and 196 Scientologist have been refused entry UK from 25 July 1968 to 27 March 1979.

To the grandiose grandeur of Mr L Ron Hubbard Extreme unimaginable circumstances
being declared persona Non Grata and having his personal educational organizations declared "will no longer be accepted as educational establishments....." would probably not get Mr L Ron Hubbard making anymore near balance than the answer from Psychiatric institutions earlier, this is actually the practical undermining of his schools and teaching with himself the great L Ron Forced to move away from his Real estate and Manor.

- HC Deb 25 July 1968 vol 769 cc189-91W
During the past two years, Her Majesty's Government have become increasingly concerned at the spread of Scientology in the United Kingdom. Scientology is a pseudo-philosophical cult introduced into this country some years ago from the United States and has its world headquarters in East Grinstead. It has been described by its founder, Mr. L. Ron Hubbard, as "the world's largest mental health organisation".

On 6th March, 1967, Scientology was debated in the House on a Motion for the Adjournment, when I made it clear that my right hon. Friend the Home Secretary and I considered the practice of Scientology to be potentially harmful to its adherents. Since the Anderson Report on Scientology (published in 1965 in the State of Victoria, Australia), coupled with the evidence already available in this country, sufficiently established the general undesirability and potential dangers of the cult, we took the view that there was little point in holding another inquiry.

Although this warning received a good deal of public notice at the time, the practice of Scientology has continued, and indeed expanded, and Government Departments, Members of Parliament and local authorities have received numerous complaints about it.

The Government are satisfied, having reviewed all the available evidence, that
190W
Scientology is socially harmful. It alienates members of families from each other and attributes squalid and disgraceful motives to all who oppose it; its authoritarian principles and practice are a potential menace to the personality and well-being of those so deluded as to become its followers; above all, its methods can be a serious danger to the health of those who submit to them. There is evidence that children are now being indoctrinated.

There is no power under existing law to prohibit the practice of Scientology; but the Government have concluded that it is so objectionable that it would be right to take all steps within their power to curb its growth.

It appears that Scientology has drawn its adherents largely from overseas, though the organisation is now making intensive efforts to recruit residents of this country. Foreign nationals come here to study Scientology and to work at the so-called college in East Grinstead. The Government can prevent this under existing law (the Aliens Order), and have decided to do so.

The following steps are being taken with immediate effect:

(a) The Hubbard College of Scientology, and all other Scientology establishments, will no longer be accepted as educational establishments for the purposes of Home Office policy on the admission and subsequent control of foreign nationals;
(b) Foreign nationals arriving at United Kingdom ports who intend to proceed to Scientology establishments will no longer be eligible for admission as students;
(c) Foreign nationals who are already in the United Kingdom, for example as visitors, will not be granted student status for the purpose of attending a Scientology establishment;
(d) Foreign nationals already in the United Kingdom for study at a Scientology establishment will not be granted extensions of stay to continue these studies;
(e) Work permits and employment vouchers will not be issued to foreign nationals (or Commonwealth citizens) for work at a Scientology establishment;
(f) Work permits already issued to foreign nationals for work at a Scientology establishment will not be extended.

L Ron Hubbard with Wife and daughter
is prohibited to enter the United Kingdom, although he lack criminal record. Scientology Ooh boy where the UK ever pissed, and what can ever the unimaginable great grandeur of Mr L Ron Hubbard ever be? Has Mr Hubbard ever faced a greater disgrace by aliens while implanting those great ideas of his reactive mind?

In my record the raiding by FDA taking E-meters from the Church in Washington and so on... would be the second largest defeat
But this would be the largest. I am happy to be wrong, please tell me why and give a better example to when this notfunnygentleman would have greater incitement to pinpoint the shadow of his eternal needle in tunnel-sight of any pinpoint...

thereisnofuckinglikelyconincidencesprobable butthisnotsofunnygentlemandoesnotjokinglytakethis SP as in Suppressing person to HIS great grandeur, that is what the implant is about as the very core of it's idea - Have Hubbard ever been Suppressed more in his grandeur? (Expressed practically; How can we destroy the ugly forces that stops the best of the greatest masses in eternal times?

As in many murders many organizations have confessed that they are responsible, but a very few has the angle of incitement, know-how and the lack of stop in their profiles to being able to do this. If Hubbard here again started to read Enquiry into the Practice and Effects of Scientology UK 1971 he might have been interested who in the name of science and facts had been working on this paper, could it be a member of the House of Commons select committee on Science and Technology. UK seems to have a central place in the critics of L Ron Hubbard and his Scientology and the rest of the Hubbard org in the english speaking parts of the word
Is it really possible to induce a greater light of fire in those old Vulcan eyes of the pressurized compartmentalization's really blow and he standing there with a flat tire? the master of the tunnel sight goes again and into the very en they hide the cargo culture shows up again and around Hubbard the paranoia is so strong that both cars and wans are berried into the ground.

Airey Neave murdered 30 March 1979 & L Ron Hubbard going into serious hiding in April 1979 more paranoid than ever. From this point just deeper and deeper into hiding and cover.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”