Where to put this?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Don Carlo

Re: Where to put this?

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Hahaha Miscavige has to pay through the nose for his Macallan Sctoch whiskey.
the shortage could last another 10 to 15 years, experts say...The world's most expensive Scotch was sold in Hong Kong: a large crystal decanter holding Macallan "M" whisky went for a whopping $628,205 at a Sotheby's auction in 2014.
The world is running low on old single malt Scotch, by Sophia Yan, Mar 4, 2016, WCVB, http://www.wcvb.com/money/the-world-is- ... ntent=link

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:39 am

"Power is assumed."

This is attributed to David Miscavige as a statement of one of his cognitions.

I puzzled over it for some time. I now think it stems from a sense of self entitlement. If that is the case it would explain a lot.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:21 am

L. Ron Hubbard and now David Miscavige bombard those involved with Scientology with hate and fear of psychiatrists and psychologists.

An unfortunate effect of this happens when people leave Scientology and before they lose their love of Hubbard.

Hubbard put in place, sprinkled throughout his writings pertaining to Scientology and technology, I believe, to take effect on a person when they leave Scientology. When they leave a great deal of this stuff impacts them. This includes materials on the SP/PTS course and the various contracts and agreements they have signed. If they have suffered physical, mental, emotional or spiritual abuse while they were involved the post traumatic stress of that combines with the punitive materials they have read. The result tends to be terror and anxiety immediately. At that point getting counseling would help them immensely but because of the fear and hate toward those who could provide counseling they not only don't get it, they actively avoid it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:41 am

Hey I've been away - and saw the total eclipse! It was unforgettable, thrilling, wonderful, etc. I wonder if Sea Org workers, stuck in Clearwater and southern California, even got outside to see anything (I doubt they had proper eclipse eye protection, so maybe it's just as well).

Then I went off the grid into the deep woods. Sorry if I missed you.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:24 pm

Very cool, Don Carlo. We had eclipse glasses here in So Cal, but only got to 60% covered.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”